Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi committed high treason

a counter i hear from itachi fans, is that itachi had no obligation to put a stop to danzo or obito as jhis job was to spy on akatsuki.an order from hiruzen himself and danzo. fine.

He with held vital information from a superior officer (hokage > elders and anbu spy), defied his village's laws and did not seek the proper judgement for his actions (tsunade is far more qualified to deal out justice than a snot nosed traitorous brat)
    danzo is obviously evil and hiruzen was dead. DEAD. thus it is itachis responsibility, if hes truly loyal and loving, to inform tsunade, the new hokage of his situation and role. and of the intel he got while inside akatsuki. at the very least anyway. if he truly valued information, then by the chain of command he should report it to tsunade. failure to do so is inept and endangered many of tsunades own men. like when she ordered two squads after itachi. either way that fight goes, shes losing manpower. hokage >itachi in rank. thats how it works. if itachi deemed her unworthy to know the facts, then hes no true soldier and is making decisions outside of the superior authority, thus lacking all loyalty or trust in his own city. what are the grounds on which an experienced former anbu and war hero like tsunade cant keep a secret or that she doesnt have clearance to know the facts?

his logic seems to be "i want to protect the village, but only if i ignore the village itself and its laws/command hierarchy". what konoha is and how it works doesnt seem to be too terribly important to him, only what he thinks konoha should know or not know, and that everyone should serve konohas interests and nowhere else.
    to accomplish this he lied to everyone including his superiors to hide the fact that his family are revolutionaries who dared to stand up to corruption, and the fact they ordered genocide of kids, enacted a plan to enslave and brainwash his brother to forcibly serve konoha, and manipulated danzo and the elders through blackmail, threats and extortion
    if this inept village cant evne keep track of their agents and let rogue soldiers do whatever they want, its no surprise most of the world's disastrous attacks are traced back to them

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★

Re: Itachi committed high treason

Itachi saved the alliance, itachi = great character in my eyes, a bad brother though.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send me a friend request on
    PSN. Username - King_Neonian

Itachi was one of the greatest characters in Anime history. He will be praised as a legend in years to come, by anime fans.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The village was off limits while he was alive
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/404/16

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The system is made to be
    cheated :D

We know you hate itachi .. I mean just take a look at all your threads all you are doing here is hatting that s why no one takes you seriously

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi saved the alliance
    itachi doomed the wolrd ot chaos and desturction through his brutal tactics, with holding information corrupting sauske and aiding a terrorist organisation. stopping edo tensie unleashed madara who massacred several important fighters and stole back the bijuus

The village was off limits while he was alive
    no it wasnt. kakuzu and hidan were ordered to go there to get naruto

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    itachi doomed the wolrd ot chaos and desturction through his brutal tactics, with holding information corrupting sauske and aiding a terrorist organisation. stopping edo tensie unleashed madara who massacred several important fighters and stole back the bijuus

no it wasnt. kakuzu and hidan were ordered to go there to get naruto
    First do something about your grammar, then try to troll, then try a hate attempt.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi was a hypocrite trying to wash away his treason and wrongful deeds by letting sasuke alive so that way sasuke killed him and he could somewhat redeem himself in his own way. He was no hero, He was a murderous traitor.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -

Itachi is a hero. He saved Konoha from it's destruction and then later saved the Alliance by defeating Kabuto.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No matter how much you dislike Itachi, Kishi intended to make him a hero. Deal with it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually... He's not a hypocrite, He killed a bunch of innocent people who were from konoha, For the sake of konoha. And he killed his own parents, He's a real hero! Thanks to him they didn't destroy konoha even tho they never planned to.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    a counter i hear from itachi fans, is that itachi had no obligation to put a stop to danzo or obito as jhis job was to spy on akatsuki.an order from hiruzen himself and danzo. fine.

He with held vital information from a superior officer (hokage > elders and anbu spy), defied his village's laws and did not seek the proper judgement for his actions (tsunade is far more qualified to deal out justice than a snot nosed traitorous brat)
    danzo is obviously evil and hiruzen was dead. DEAD. thus it is itachis responsibility, if hes truly loyal and loving, to inform tsunade, the new hokage of his situation and role. and of the intel he got while inside akatsuki. at the very least anyway. if he truly valued information, then by the chain of command he should report it to tsunade. failure to do so is inept and endangered many of tsunades own men. like when she ordered two squads after itachi. either way that fight goes, shes losing manpower. hokage >itachi in rank. thats how it works. if itachi deemed her unworthy to know the facts, then hes no true soldier and is making decisions outside of the superior authority, thus lacking all loyalty or trust in his own city. what are the grounds on which an experienced former anbu and war hero like tsunade cant keep a secret or that she doesnt have clearance to know the facts?

his logic seems to be "i want to protect the village, but only if i ignore the village itself and its laws/command hierarchy". what konoha is and how it works doesnt seem to be too terribly important to him, only what he thinks konoha should know or not know, and that everyone should serve konohas interests and nowhere else.
    to accomplish this he lied to everyone including his superiors to hide the fact that his family are revolutionaries who dared to stand up to corruption, and the fact they ordered genocide of kids, enacted a plan to enslave and brainwash his brother to forcibly serve konoha, and manipulated danzo and the elders through blackmail, threats and extortion
    if this inept village cant evne keep track of their agents and let rogue soldiers do whatever they want, its no surprise most of the world's disastrous attacks are traced back to them
    You wrote some retarded shit, you just want to re-make the whole story. Why would he report it to Tsunade, how would he do it? Do you even understand what you're saying? Retarded thread.

Flash of fang and claw Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obito will remain the #1
    Uchiha

Question - was Itachi's job really to spy on the Akatsuki? As in are there actual panels of Hiruzen or Danzo saying you will defect and investigate Akatsuki (or something like that)?

To my recollection there isn't actually any evidence to suggest Itachi actually aided Konoha by providing them with Akatsuki related information. In fact he aided them more then anything....

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business

Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    First do something about your grammar, then try to troll, then try a hate attempt.
    Those who goes after other people's grammar are nothing but scum, I don't mean to insult you but since you get what he/she is trying to say then give that person a correct reply if you have one....

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business

Where kishi made itachi looked stupid was the fact that he had shishui's eye, yet he didn't use KA on Obito(Tobi) aka as madara as of that time, with that he would have ended akatsuki and made tobi loyal to konoha. Other than that I think itachi remains one of the greatest(not strongest) shinobi to ever lived G2G

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

What alignment do you place Itachi in?

Lawful Good:

A Lawful Good character typically acts with compassion, and always with honor and a sense of duty. A Lawful Good nation would consist of a well-organized government that works for the benefit of its citizens. Lawful Good characters include righteous knights, paladins,etc.

Lawful Good characters, especially paladins, may sometimes find themselves faced with the dilemma of whether to obey law or good when the two conflict — for example, upholding a sworn oath when it would lead innocents to come to harm — or conflicts between two orders, such as between their religious law and the law of the local ruler.

Lawful Neutral

A Lawful Neutral character typically believes strongly in Lawful concepts such as honor, order, rules and tradition, and often follows a personal code. A Lawful Neutral society would typically enforce strict laws to maintain social order, and place a high value on traditions and historical precedent. Examples of Lawful Neutral characters might include a soldier who always follows orders, a judge or enforcer that adheres mercilessly to the word of the law, and a disciplined monk.

Characters of this alignment are neutral with regard to good and evil. This does not mean that Lawful Neutral characters are amoral or immoral, or do not have a moral compass, but simply that their moral considerations come a distant second to what their code, tradition, or law dictates. They typically have a strong ethical code, but it is primarily guided by their system of belief, not by a commitment to good or evil.

Lawful Evil

A Lawful Evil character sees a well-ordered system as being easier to exploit, and shows a combination of desirable and undesirable traits; while they usually obey their superiors and keep their word, they care nothing for the rights and freedoms of other individuals and are not averse to twisting the rules to work in their favor. Examples of this alignment include tyrants, devils, undiscriminating mercenary types who have a strict code of conduct, and loyal soldiers who enjoy the act of killing.

Like Lawful Good Paladins, Lawful Evil characters may sometimes find themselves faced with the dilemma of whether to obey law or evil when the two conflict. However, their issues with Law versus Evil are more concerned with "Will I get caught?" versus "How does this benefit me?"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know why, but I love your threads and find them gut bustingly funny, just the title made me laugh so hard I almost cried, and when I read it, I laughed even harder, I dunno why. at high treason, omg keep doing what you're doing.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.

Yup hes a hero

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonian View Post
    Itachi was one of the greatest characters in Anime history. He will be praised as a legend in years to come, by anime fans.
    I couldnt put it into words better than this .

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This world is a machine! A
    Machine for Pigs! Fit only for
    the slaughtering of pigs!

I don't even care about Itachi enough to either defend or bash him (I don't hate any character though), but why did you make it your personal mission to write this about him so often? I mean, you won't change the mind of fans, and haters will remain haters as well.

On the other hand, I may like worse characters but I'll never claim they were totally right in everything they did. Itachi himself said that he failed and regretted his actions didn't he?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Lawful Good:

A Lawful Good character typically acts with compassion, and always with honor and a sense of duty. A Lawful Good nation would consist of a well-organized government that works for the benefit of its citizens. Lawful Good characters include righteous knights, paladins,etc.

Lawful Good characters, especially paladins, may sometimes find themselves faced with the dilemma of whether to obey law or good when the two conflict — for example, upholding a sworn oath when it would lead innocents to come to harm — or conflicts between two orders, such as between their religious law and the law of the local ruler.
    "good" and "government" don't go together.. since the concept of government is inherently evil and grounded in fear, like everything that is considered evil is grounded in fear and perpetuated into the world through failure in thought, which is ignorance, through failure in emotion, which is apathy, and through failure in right action, which is cowardness..

With jiraiya's words about people coming to truly understand each other the only logical conslusion when that happens is anarchy, and no not in the propagandized version of the word that is slipped in peoples mind through repetition (chaos, the exact opposite meaning of (external) anarchy), but anarchy in the true meaning of the word.. no/the absence of (external) rulers/masters.

You don't have the right to use violence against anyone, nobody has and nobody ever will.. what government does is violence the only reason that people recognise this violence as legitimate is because they live in fear and thus in internal anarchy, and are controlled externally..

like the etymology of government says.. gubernare mente.. to control, mind.. mind control.

Last edited by SixPathsOfTobi; 01-27-2014 at 09:49 AM.

Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi Hatakeo's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna cheese burger

You have committed high treason with this thread as itachi is awesome

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi is a hero. He saved Konoha from it's destruction and then later saved the Alliance by defeating Kabuto.
    itachi is one of the worst most evil villains in narutoverse. delusional, genocidal mindrapst.
    he didnt save anything. konoha would have taken care of itself regarding uchihas. danzo had a plan that would defeat itachi as well even if he had joined his clan. danzo was the one who orchestrated the entire assassination. itd be more right to say he saved konoha. how was a coup gonna destroy konoha? oh right it wasnt. and like i said itachi committed genocide. needlessly as they easily could have resolved it much easier.
    itachi aided in starting the war anyway. he didnt even TRY to save the jins being hunted down.
    saved the alliance? dude kabuto is like a speck on juubis shoes and the alliance has survived juubi thus far (though madara seems to be gaining an upper hand). whoer he "saved" by canceling kabuto and his remaining fodder edos, died anyway in the ensuing final battle. itachi stupidly split up their forces when they could have faced obito united and stopped juubi.

also aiding the alliance doesnt mean your some noble hero. plenty of times magneto has been forced to fight worse villains alongside the x-men,who would have gotten owned without him. doesnt mean hes some angelic messiah

what, from kimimaro and chiyo? yeah im so afraid of the. they wld have annhilated 5 kages, naruto, bee, kakshi, gai andcountless others. the real threat was obito and juubi ad itachi made absolutely no efforts to even try to fight them choosing instead to go fo the irrelevant much weaker ally of obito. the alliance saved the alliance

Kishi intended to make him a hero. Deal with it.
    and you will just let him fuk you in the ass and feed you bullshit? itachi tortured and mentally raped 3 people, two of them children. hes a monster and a murderer.
    an authors intent pales in comparison to what he puts on the page itself.

Why would he report it to Tsunade, how would he do it?
    why not? wtf do you mean why? because hes supposed to be some loyal soldier who loves konoha. yet he ignores the rules and laws and betraye konoha by not informing his superior officer of the situation, or of akatsuki's true danger.
    what do you mean how? hes a ninja and has snuck inside the barrier before.

Yup hes a hero
    if heroes savagely torture and mindrape innocent children, order the murders of innocent people, help start a huge world war, slaughter clans half full of non combatants, and lie/manipulate their own city then sure. hero.