Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

[Mei Terumi] - Rojuro

Greetings, Rojuro

I will be administrating your test and the
    rules are as followed:

Rules:
    Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    Terrain: Large Room within the Kage Summit where Sasuke and the Fourth Raikage fought.
    You may use Mei Terumi abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    We start mid range from each other.
    If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using a MS Sasuke bio for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Re: [Mei Terumi] - Rojuro

"Mei walks into the room staring at such a handsome man, such a shame the uchiha clan has such promising men in there clan. it seems the world wants you dead though sasuke, so i am going to have to tarnish that name of yours."

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Sasuke wears an expressionless look as he faces the woman. Realy, you should allow me to kill who I came for, I won't mind killing anybody that stands in my way. Having said that, he closes his eyes and opens them in a slow blink fashion activating his sharingan as he does so.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Passive
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other
    Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu
    seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single
    tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it.
    Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
    Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either
    know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their
    respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Immediately, he locks eyes with you and traps you in a malicious illusion where you see you are paper and burning starting from all your limbs making you unable to move

(Magen: Nenshou Kamihada ) Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A sharingan Genjutsu, it requires eye contact with the opponent. The opponent is then made to believe that their body is made of paper and is burning, reducing their dexterity of movement, stopping them from performing handseals.
    Note: Requires three tomoe Sharingan and eye contact

Just immediately you are lured into the genjutsu, Sasuke spew a large fireball at you that will decimate you on contact.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a
    large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

As soon as the fireball leaves Sasuke's mouth, using the fireball as a blind cover, he leaves his current position while strafing to his left then darts towards your right in an arc manner maintaining a mid-ranged distance.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

mei while standing in front of sasuke notices his sharingan activate and falling victim to an uchiha specialty genjutsu. she does not panic and keeping her composure she bites a small hole in her bottom lip to set herself free of the genjutsu spiking her pain level.

"ouch this boy is powerful "
    as i notice the fire as quickly as possible i form a single handsign and create a water vortex in the palm of my left hand while holding it forward. i then launch the spiraling wall of water to block the fire. an immense amount of steam arises from the counter effect of the water and fire clashing.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

as i take advantage of the steamy coverage i start moving to the left of the room keeping my movements very quick i begin forming a single handsign and release a ball of lava from my mouth which is shaped in the form of a fireball. the ball of lava gains speed towards sasuke.

(Yoton: Yōyū Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Lava Release: Molten Fireball technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will perform the Horse hand seal and then they will release from their mouth a medium quantity of lava that is manipulated into the shape of a medium sized fireball that is then short at the target

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Quote Originally Posted by Rojuro View Post
    mei while standing in front of sasuke notices his sharingan activate and falling victim to an uchiha specialty genjutsu. she does not panic and keeping her composure she bites a small hole in her bottom lip to set herself free of the genjutsu spiking her pain level.

"ouch this boy is powerful "
    as i notice the fire as quickly as possible i form a single handsign and create a water vortex in the palm of my left hand while holding it forward. i then launch the spiraling wall of water to block the fire. an immense amount of steam arises from the counter effect of the water and fire clashing.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After waving the Boar → Dog → Ram hand seals, a water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

as i take advantage of the steamy coverage i start moving to the left of the room keeping my movements very quick i begin forming a single handsign and release a ball of lava from my mouth which is shaped in the form of a fireball. the ball of lava gains speed towards sasuke.

(Yoton: Yōyū Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Lava Release: Molten Fireball technique
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will perform the Horse hand seal and then they will release from their mouth a medium quantity of lava that is manipulated into the shape of a medium sized fireball that is then short at the target

Sasuke spews fire and moves to his left, however with his sharingan he can see through the fire and your handseal. Then as you release water against the fire with steam as the by-product of the reaction, it causes a cluster of chakra and aerosols that hinders the sharingan's view to an extent and also your view in entirety. Sasuke as soon as you release water towards his fire, uses his left leg as a brake while kneeling with the right, by this time, he'll be just a bit on the left so now mid-range to your north east though you can't see him but knowing your current location, he slams his hands on the ground and cause the floor 5X5m where you stand to rise at extreme speed conveying you while because of the speed of the earth's movement, you are pinned against the floor, the earth would smash against the roof of the building and ejects into another section of the room and with you, you will be crushed against solid concrete.
    Then as soon as the earth ejects on the top floor, it stops and Sasuke quickly follows up with a single handseal and spews 3 dragon shaped fire towards the roof, this will destroy every rubbles of earth falling downwards due to the destruction of the roof and also burning the top of the pillar and around it burning everything it impacts. Sasuke watches with his sharingan for any strange movements.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in
    the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the
    ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is
    lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a
    small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than
    being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not
    altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount
    of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire,
    and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver
    impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be
    deflected as a solid projectiles.

Which of the Kage are you? Oh I see! I'll be visiting the bloody mist soon with your head as a souvenir

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

~Test Failed~

Testee failed to reply within the given timeframe.