so my friend decided to build himself a new computer... and i'm not really that good with computers... but as i saw his facebook status i decided to help him through asking you guys here on NB!
1. everything was plugged in... and windows 8.1 was installed.
2. computer shut down
3. computer wouldn't start for 2 days...
4. until i told him to Cmos Jump Reset the computer...
5. YAY it's alive again!
6. unfortunately the computer dies... over and over again. 20minutes is tops what it can run until it shuts down?
i was thinking if anyone of you guys could help me with this question:
* ASUS GeForce GTX 760 2GB DirectCU II OC (GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5)
* Corsair PowerSupply (PSU) CX 750M 750W
* Corsair XMS3 Vengeance 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9) (2x4GB)
* Intel Core i5-3570K - 4 trådar / 3,4GHz (3,8GHz Turbo) / 6MB / Socket 1155 (Boxed) (Upplåst) (77w)
* Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 - Svart (Ej PSU)
* Seagate Intern Hårddisk Barracuda 1TB (Cache 64MB / 7200RPM / Sata 6Gb/s) ST1000DM003
DO ALL THESE.... WORK WITH
*ASUS P8Z77-V LX - ATX / Z77
That motherboard? or is the motherboard corrupted?
the ram only runs at 1333mh/z and 1.5v... idk if it's the ram... at startup the ram flashes a red light for 1 second (?)
all help will be appreciated!