Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 51
  1. #1
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    First tattoo tips!

    Yooo niggs. Just talked with my parents, and they said if I complete school (no F's) then I get get my first tattoo. It has to be round 5 inch, someone help me/give me tips? Reps to those who help
     
         

  2. #2
    W i s d o m Solømon's Avatar
    Status
    Solømon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    After party
    Posts
    4,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Project One.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    5 inch?
    - where do you want it?
    - What do you like
    - Where(if you do) do you believe in
    - Want color yes or no?
     
         

  3. #3
    Positive Positive Human's Avatar
    Status
    Positive Human is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    876
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    A pènis on your pènis
     
         

  4. #4
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    5 inch?
    - where do you want it?
    - What do you like
    - Where(if you do) do you believe in
    - Want color yes or no?
    Yes, it's my first so can't be so big

    I want it on my arm.
    Hmm, everything I guess.
    Myself
    I'm black so color is like... well, doesn't look fine on me I think.
     
         

  5. #5
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Your girlfriend's name, that will last forever just like your relationship. Thats the best tattoo you can get.
     
         

  6. #6
    Strolling.... Six Pāths's Avatar
    Status
    Six Pāths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hidden...
    Posts
    9,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user doesn't know how to
    Status. #Skormforking
     



    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Well, I am going to get the Wing's of Freedom on Attack on Titan, it is pretty symbolic
     
         

  7. #7
    W i s d o m Solømon's Avatar
    Status
    Solømon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    After party
    Posts
    4,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Project One.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Yes, it's my first so can't be so big

    I want it on my arm.
    Hmm, everything I guess.
    Myself
    I'm black so color is like... well, doesn't look fine on me I think.
    Mmmm alright..

    Mmm color can work on darker skin (I don't know myself I'm white lel but I have color tattoo's aswel)
    But it depends what kinda tattoo you put ofcourse

    if you want to go with text, maybe something from a lyric? Of your favourite song?
    Ehm... If you go for a symbol, do something that you love?
    Heck even if you do your zodiac sign it's legit.
     
         

  8. #8
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    Your girlfriend's name, that will last forever just like your relationship. Thats the best tattoo you can get.
    Hell no. Not gonna have names on my body! yet
     
         

  9. #9
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    Mmmm alright..

    Mmm color can work on darker skin (I don't know myself I'm white lel but I have color tattoo's aswel)
    But it depends what kinda tattoo you put ofcourse

    if you want to go with text, maybe something from a lyric? Of your favourite song?
    Ehm... If you go for a symbol, do something that you love?
    Heck even if you do your zodiac sign it's legit.
    Don't know about lyrics.. even if I would use 2pac or eminem, it will last on my body forever. But that gave me a pretty good idea tbh. But first time I think I will have symbol, or dragon, or chinese text or something
     
         

  10. #10
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Hell no. Not gonna have names on my body! yet
    I was just kidding
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    Aoi. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Southsun Cove
    Posts
    5,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fell for your voice...
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Have something that will mean to you for all eternity and never get sick of that thing because a tattoo will stay with you forever unless you get that surgery that gets rid of it... whether or not you get rid of it or not after you get sick of it will be a loss either way.

    idk. something you like
     
         

  12. #12
    W i s d o m Solømon's Avatar
    Status
    Solømon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    After party
    Posts
    4,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Project One.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Don't know about lyrics.. even if I would use 2pac or eminem, it will last on my body forever. But that gave me a pretty good idea tbh. But first time I think I will have symbol, or dragon, or chinese text or something
    All are good Idea's

    My first tattoo was on my arm aswel it was a lyric from a song that reflected on me
    second tattoo was with color on my chest a heart with soundwave in it and a headphone on the heart
    with text saying '' All about the music''

    But those symbols sound pretty cool! Chinese text are great to use for tattoo's! Dragon should be something if you want a big ass tattoo or like a sleeve. Otherwise it wouldn't really pop out you know?
     
         

  13. #13
    Little Miss Wildtangent's Avatar
    Status
    Wildtangent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where the Truth is
    Posts
    2,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frustrated
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    My only advice is to make sure it is something you really want, since it will be with you forever and as you age it may not look the same. Also make sure you go to a good studio, make sure they are clean, certified, and within your price range. Sometimes they can give you a sketch of what they would do. also I would look at work they have already done on other people, and reviews on the internet
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    I don't like tattoos :I I love my body to be as it is, to keep it clean and stuff

    however, if you want a tattoo, don't put a girl name on it, because what if you guys break up and a new gf sees it eeeehh. she might get jealous and want her name and a whole drama will start.

    so put something that will be honorable like a heart, something symbolizes I love you, whoever you are, I LOVE you

    not something evil or degrading,
     
         

  15. #15
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    All are good Idea's

    My first tattoo was on my arm aswel it was a lyric from a song that reflected on me
    second tattoo was with color on my chest a heart with soundwave in it and a headphone on the heart
    with text saying '' All about the music''

    But those symbols sound pretty cool! Chinese text are great to use for tattoo's! Dragon should be something if you want a big ass tattoo or like a sleeve. Otherwise it wouldn't really pop out you know?
    My teacher has a dragon tattoo, it's so awesome!

    Can anyone send pictures of tattoos? They need to be small
     
         

  16. #16
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    I don't like tattoos :I I love my body to be as it is, to keep it clean and stuff

    however, if you want a tattoo, don't put a girl name on it, because what if you guys break up and a new gf sees it eeeehh. she might get jealous and want her name and a whole drama will start.

    so put something that will be honorable like a heart, something symbolizes I love you, whoever you are, I LOVE you

    not something evil or degrading,
    Love is bullshit, so I won't have that.

    If weed was legal, i'd have that
     
         

  17. #17
    Positive Positive Human's Avatar
    Status
    Positive Human is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    876
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    My teacher has a dragon tattoo, it's so awesome!

    Can anyone send pictures of tattoos? They need to be small
     
         

  18. #18
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Positive Human View Post
    That is soooo awesome, omg. Or this
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    Aoi. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Southsun Cove
    Posts
    5,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fell for your voice...
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Ah! Get one on your back like the Yazuka... or like one on each arm when you put them together, they connect :3
     
         

  20. #20
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    I want a dragon on my arm, small dragon like this...



    Where should I put it? I also have a dream to get Sasuke curse mark one day when i'm older.

     
         

  21. #21
    Positive Positive Human's Avatar
    Status
    Positive Human is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    876
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    That is soooo awesome, omg. Or this
    Tatoos aren't nice People may think you are a wild animal who escaped from the zoo
     
         

  22. #22
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Positive Human View Post
    Tatoos aren't nice People may think you are a wild animal who escaped from the zoo
     
         

  23. #23
    W i s d o m Solømon's Avatar
    Status
    Solømon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    After party
    Posts
    4,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Project One.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Positive Human View Post
    Tatoos aren't nice People may think you are a wild animal who escaped from the zoo
    What?
    I have two tattoo's and no one thinks I am a ''Wild animal who escaped from the zoo''

    so what you are saying is BS.

    Tattoo's are a form of art. It explodes.
     
         

  24. #24
    Positive Positive Human's Avatar
    Status
    Positive Human is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    876
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    What?
    I have two tattoo's and no one thinks I am a ''Wild animal who escaped from the zoo''

    so what you are saying is BS.

    Tattoo's are a form of art. It explodes.
     
         

  25. #25
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: First tattoo tips!

    Quote Originally Posted by Positive Human View Post
    Ah, I see. It's you. No wonder why they call you animal.

    Anyway.. this is awesome

     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •