Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Senior Member johnny scars's Avatar
    Status
    johnny scars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,303
    This user has no status.
     

    super man vs thor

    okay so me and my friend were bored out of minds in sociology today, and he asked me who is stronger?
    THOR OR SUPERMAN

    my inital thought was wtf man? superman ftw!
    then he told me what if thor dropped his hammer on superman? would superman be able to lift it? or would he even survivor the impact?

    what do you guys think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    40,789
    Location
    Helasposul
    Know me broken, by my master.
    Teach thee on child of love
    hereafter. Into the flood
    again Same old trip it was
    back then So I made a big
    mistake, Try to see it once my
    way
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Superman prime one million is stronger then Thor actually. He created his own universe with his reality warping powers and spent 15000 years within the sun.

    It also depends on what version you wanna use. Post crisis loses to Thor.
     
         

  3. #3
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,881
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.
     



    Re: super man vs thor

    no one apart from thor can lift his hammer.. this would also apply to superman.. however the hammer wouldnt crush him because its not exactly the fact that its heavy its just the hammer can only be lifted by a certain person similar to how king arthur was the only one who coud pull the sword from the stone... it didnt make him stronger just the fact that he was chosen...

    point is the hammer wouldnt crush superman plus he has an indestructable body... hard to say tbh
     
         

  4. #4
    Scorpion King Sunagura's Avatar
    Status
    Sunagura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,223
    Location
    Earth
    赤砂のサソリ
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    which super man, which thor?
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    40,789
    Location
    Helasposul
    Know me broken, by my master.
    Teach thee on child of love
    hereafter. Into the flood
    again Same old trip it was
    back then So I made a big
    mistake, Try to see it once my
    way
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    no one apart from thor can lift his hammer.. this would also apply to superman.
    Ummm. This one is tricky, I'm certain he might he able to, considering he towed dozens of planets. With relative ease. >_>

    Can't say I'm certain.
     
         

  6. #6
    Christian Jobrjo's Avatar
    Status
    Jobrjo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,067
    Location
    North America
    High School
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunagura View Post
    which super man, which thor?
    Basically this; that's how comic book discussion work nowadays ._.*
     
         

  7. #7
    Lord 47. ToadSageNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    ToadSageNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    896
    Location
    Nibiru.
    $wankinnnn.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by P3ĮÑ View Post
    Ummm. This one is tricky, I'm certain he might he able to, considering he towed dozens of planets. With relative ease. >_>

    Can't say I'm certain.
    this would be true, if it was the weight of the hammer that was the problem. however i highly doubt supes would just let thor sit the hammer on him. lol if thor could even catch him.

    question: would thor's abilities apply as magic? if so .. this would be truly interesting.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member johnny scars's Avatar
    Status
    johnny scars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,303
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    well im not into comics that much so how about the weakest superman vs weakest thor versions?
     
         

  9. #9
    Lord 47. ToadSageNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    ToadSageNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    896
    Location
    Nibiru.
    $wankinnnn.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunagura View Post
    which super man, which thor?
    was my next question.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member MaGilla's Avatar
    Status
    MaGilla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    303
    Location
    your girlfriend
    like a crackhead waiting to
    get his weekly fix...
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    well if both were extremely pissed and in a blood rage, thor would get his lights stomped out before he could summon his lightning.
     
         

  11. #11
    Scorpion King Sunagura's Avatar
    Status
    Sunagura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,223
    Location
    Earth
    赤砂のサソリ
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Make Super man from JL animated serier and Thor from AEMH. that will be very intresting.
     
         

  12. #12
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is online now
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,881
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.
     



    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by P3ĮÑ View Post
    Ummm. This one is tricky, I'm certain he might he able to, considering he towed dozens of planets. With relative ease. >_>

    Can't say I'm certain.
    as i said it isnt a case of strength its who the hammer chooses pretty much..
     
         

  13. #13
    Scorpion King Sunagura's Avatar
    Status
    Sunagura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,223
    Location
    Earth
    赤砂のサソリ
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by MaGilla View Post
    well if both were extremely pissed and in a blood rage, thor would get his lights stomped out before he could summon his lightning.
    if Thor is pissed than he is 10 time stronger and faster and 10 time more durable.
     
         

  14. #14
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,954
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Any Superman is fast enough to avoid Thor's hammer...
    Actual Superman would lift the whole planet along with the hammer...

    Hollywood-made Superman would lose though, if Thor manages to put the hammer on him...
     
         

  15. #15
    Member MaGilla's Avatar
    Status
    MaGilla is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    303
    Location
    your girlfriend
    like a crackhead waiting to
    get his weekly fix...
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    look up jls/avengers. they did a comic with all of the characters and superman whips thor's ass.
     
         

  16. #16
    Lord 47. ToadSageNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    ToadSageNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    896
    Location
    Nibiru.
    $wankinnnn.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    Any Superman is fast enough to avoid Thor's hammer...
    Actual Superman would lift the whole planet along with the hammer...

    Hollywood-made Superman would lose though, if Thor manages to put the hammer on him...
    this is the main thing, thor has to catch him.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    40,789
    Location
    Helasposul
    Know me broken, by my master.
    Teach thee on child of love
    hereafter. Into the flood
    again Same old trip it was
    back then So I made a big
    mistake, Try to see it once my
    way
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny scars View Post
    well im not into comics that much so how about the weakest superman vs weakest thor versions?
    The weakest version of superman is golden age superman, and he's pretty weak.
     
         

  18. #18
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,993
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    I only know current Justice League Superman (a fee films) and Thor from the recent movies.with that, Thor gets wrecked
     
         

  19. #19
    Werewolf Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,820
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    it will depend on which version of superman and thor.

    I saw a thread on comic vine proving that current thor> current superman(new 52), based on their feats.

    Classic superman is most likely stronger than classic thor, considering his solar system busting and dimmensional riping feats.

    Rune king thor would beat all versions of superman, except for though robot(cosmic armor superman) and maybe except for superman prime one million.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member l3m0npl3dg3's Avatar
    Status
    l3m0npl3dg3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,137
    Location
    smokin the hookah
    cold
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Milnor or however you say it would destroy superman
     
         

  21. #21
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    25,835
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Prime supermano
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,563
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Superman fought Thor in one of the crossovers.

    He lefties third hammer and beat it over his face.

    Then he took capts shield on the orher hand and went on a rampage.


    Regardless, superman can beat Thor, it all comes down to superior incarnation.

    Superman has the most powerful and bullsh*t of them all.
     
         

  23. #23
    Werewolf Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,820
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    Any Superman is fast enough to avoid Thor's hammer...
    Actual Superman would lift the whole planet along with the hammer...

    Hollywood-made Superman would lose though, if Thor manages to put the hammer on him...
    Actually, thor is not slow either. Thor has shown to move and fly with FTL speeds, as well as react to such speeds. Noy only that, but he is also able to throw his hammer at such speeds too.

    You shouldn't underestimate thor speed. Superman won't be able to dodge mjolnir easily.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member the last shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    the last shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    857
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    no one apart from thor can lift his hammer.. this would also apply to superman.. however the hammer wouldnt crush him because its not exactly the fact that its heavy its just the hammer can only be lifted by a certain person similar to how king arthur was the only one who coud pull the sword from the stone... it didnt make him stronger just the fact that he was chosen...

    point is the hammer wouldnt crush superman plus he has an indestructable body... hard to say tbh
    That is incorrect who ever is deemed worthy by Mjolnir (the name of thor's hammer) can lift it. Being that judging is based off the heart Superman should be able to pick it up not superboy prime.

    Superman is not indestructible being that we have seen him bleed before, also my last thing thor can travel between realms if he takes superman to place with out a yellow sun Thor wins mid difficulty (mid because he has to actually take superman some where IF he can catch him)
     
         

  25. #25
    Baters gonna Bate chopstickchakra's Avatar
    Status
    chopstickchakra is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,531
    Location
    Earth 33
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: super man vs thor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    no one apart from thor can lift his hammer.. this would also apply to superman.. however the hammer wouldnt crush him because its not exactly the fact that its heavy its just the hammer can only be lifted by a certain person similar to how king arthur was the only one who coud pull the sword from the stone... it didnt make him stronger just the fact that he was chosen...

    point is the hammer wouldnt crush superman plus he has an indestructable body... hard to say tbh
    This isn't true as Superman has lift Thors' hammer before.



    Any one can lift Mjolnir as long as it finds them worthy







    I think you get the point
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •