Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

[Ōnoki] Teño

Greetings, Teño.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed.
    Terrain: A rocky field where Ōnoki and Muu clashed in the recent Ninja world war.
    You may use Ōnoki's abilities up to your current rank as well as Basic 5, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu that you know.
    We start mid range from each other.
    If you have any questions please ask them through VM.

I will be using A canon Kage ranked Muu, Second Tsuchikage biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that you're testing for and I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck!

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Re: [Ōnoki] Teño

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=470913
    Thanks for conducting my test, and thanks for the tips you passed on in my bio. Lets get things on the ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Teño View Post
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=470913
    Thanks for conducting my test, and thanks for the tips you passed on in my bio. Lets get things on the ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Muu, which was facing his student felt a strange feeling inside of him. Excitement and slightly bloodthirsty but yet so confused. Unbeknownst to why he's standing here he tried to move and succeeded doing so. ''Onoki, you've became quite the old one, didn't you?'' he mumbled as he activated his sensing abilities to sense what exactly was going on. ''No one except for us... hmpf.'' As he was confused, and thinking what could have brought him here he decided to figure out by asking it to his little Onoki-san. While trying to figure out why he was brought back to life he was up for a little entertainment to see how much he has improved.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

As he quickly decided what to do, he rapidly dashed forwards into a quick pace and created a single handseal, causing two earth pillars to erupt from underneath his two feet. These pillars shall distract you and immobilize you once being caught so to avoid any escapement from you I quickly put my hand into my pouch, getting two kunai's with exploding tags attached to them out of it and throw them high into the air into an arc which will cause them to fall upon you like when throwing a basketball from the four/three pointer spot which will cause them to eventually fall downwards upon you.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

As you're distracted and busy to free yourself from the kunai's and spikes, I into a quick succession stomp my feet onto the ground and send a decent amount of fire chakra trough it that will eventually cause three fire pillars that collaborate and eventually turn into one big fire pillar, piercing it into your back, burning you to crisps.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Onoki looking his old teacher in the face, he knew he would have to stop him before he takes out more people. It was battle time. Thats what happens when you age.. Sadly you are a testament to the quote "The good do die young" but with age, comes change. You are in an era of change. With shinobi and *clenches fist* the will of rock Onoki looking at Mu do a single handseal suddenly felt the earth below him start to vibrate a little bit. Right as the earth spikes start to protrude from the ground he coats his body in earth material starting from the leg up. This would cause the earth pillar to not pierce through my feet but lift me up slightly before its not able to support the weight from my armor, thus causing the spikes to break down as they lift me up.

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

Onoki quickly taking notice of the kunais you threw above him. Due to his armor, he knows this battle can go in his favor. He quickly create a shield that extends from the earth armor, and lift his hand up (The left one) this is for when the kunais fall and explode. It will do no damage what so ever. But before the Kunai even touches down onoki sees you stomp your feet on the ground as you are still dashing. Onoki knew he should take the offensive since his defense is already set up. Soon as onoki feel the ground vibrating once again. He figured it would be an earth jutsu once more. Soon as the fire protrude from the ground from my back side, I cause 4 Large Earth Spears from around all 4 sides of you to protrude from condense soil. Due to you running towards me, one would pierce you right as you are running as the other 3 would pierce you from the other 3 sides. This happens at the same time the fire would attempt to pierce me from the back. Due to my armor it simply gives me hard recoil, and weaken my armor, while at the same time the kunais touch down and explode on my earth shield from my hand (Extendable armor).

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

As that happen, I quickly undo my armor, and do 1 handseal and exhale 2 fire dragon-head shape fireballs. One of them is aimed straight towards your location. And one is aimed straight above your location. The way the arc of the dragon-head fireballs is set up, is that soon as you jump from the spot you are at, the fireballs would clash into you (Not immediately of course), and same thing if you was to stay in your initial spot. A fire dragon head would clash into you

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Last edited by Teño; 01-28-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Onoki looking his old teacher in the face, he knew he would have to stop him before he takes out more people. It was battle time. Thats what happens when you age.. Sadly you are a testament to the quote "The good do die young" but with age, comes change. You are in an era of change. With shinobi and *clenches fist* the will of rock Onoki looking at Mu do a single handseal suddenly felt the earth below him start to vibrate a little bit. Right as the earth spikes start to protrude from the ground he coats his body in earth material starting from the leg up. This would cause the earth pillar to not pierce through my feet but lift me up slightly before its not able to support the weight from my armor, thus causing the spikes to break down as they lift me up.

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
    Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
    Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

Onoki quickly taking notice of the kunais you threw above him. Due to his armor, he knows this battle can go in his favor. He quickly create a shield that extends from the earth armor, and lift his hand up (The left one) this is for when the kunais fall and explode. It will do no damage what so ever. But before the Kunai even touches down onoki sees you stomp your feet on the ground as you are still dashing. Onoki knew he should take the offensive since his defense is already set up. Soon as onoki feel the ground vibrating once again. He figured it would be an earth jutsu once more. Soon as the fire protrude from the ground from my back side, I cause 4 Large Earth Spears from around all 4 sides of you to protrude from condense soil. Due to you running towards me, one would pierce you right as you are running as the other 3 would pierce you from the other 3 sides. This happens at the same time the fire would attempt to pierce me from the back. Due to my armor it simply gives me hard recoil, and weaken my armor, while at the same time the kunais touch down and explode on my earth shield from my hand (Extendable armor).

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

As that happen, I quickly undo my armor, and do 1 handseal and exhale 2 fire dragon-head shape fireballs. One of them is aimed straight towards your location. And one is aimed straight above your location. The way the arc of the dragon-head fireballs is set up, is that soon as you jump from the spot you are at, the fireballs would clash into you (Not immediately of course), and same thing if you was to stay in your initial spot. A fire dragon head would clash into you

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.
    Muu, which notices and senses at the same time the little old grandpa creating an armor around him which starts shaping from the leg, up to the head continue's with stomping, creating the flame pillars technique. Right afterwards, he starts sensing a decent amount of earth chakra being sent towards his location whilst feeling a known vibration from underneath his feet which quickly makes him come out of an conclusion by causing his complete body to get coated into earth, causing both the technique's to clash and eventually making them crumble like little earth pieces upon the ground.

Onoki, why am I here?

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to B rank ninjutsu techniques but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

During the time that Muu protects himself, Onoki would already have been pierced by the fire pillar which eventually causes the armor to turn into dust. While the armor starts crumbling Muu; quickly stomps both his palms upon the ground from underneath him and create a light magnitude that'll eventually cause the earth from in front of him to shape into a huge earth golem that descends towards Onoki when simultaneously sensing another huge chakra amount being sent towards him that shall clash against the created golem but earth being much stronger than fire let's the golem pass trough the fire ball with ease and continue to punch you with it's right arm as it continue's descending albeit being in a much weaker state (B/A-Rank (This golem is so big that it would also clash against the one you aimed upwards. It's reach is long range, after all.)

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem from the ground solely. The user will slam his hand on the ground, manipulating it and shaping it into a large warrior of stone which he can control as long as he keeps his hand in contact with it or with the ground and keeps fueling the technique with chakra. The golem can reach heights of 30 meters and is quite massive but seems to also be capable of moving quite fast as well.

During the time that both the golem and fire ball clash, Muu slightly activates his hiding with camouflage technique perfectly, masking both his chakra signature as well as his appearance completely, like there's no one into the battle field when he suddenly makes his move to the right, into an arc towards you. (around the golem)

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Onoki taking notice of the huge golem that appears infront of him, and infront of Mu notices that he is in a formidable situation. Knowing his teacher, he knows that he wasnt one of the stealthiest ninjas for nothing.. But he decided to handle what was infront of him. After the fireballs hit the stone golem with ill affect, the golem fist start to launch towards onoki. He then do 2 handseals and pound his stomach to release a huge wind ball right as the stone golem fist comes within short range. The wind is powerful enough to negate the stone golem overall as they clash. Causing the earth golem to crumble down, and the wind to vanish

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

You was revived with a jutsu called edo-

As Onoki pauses, he realizes as the earth golem crumble that muu was not behind it. Onoki had prepared for a way to be able to track him without the need of a sensing jutsu. He quickly does 1 handseal causing a swamp for form in a 10 Meter Radius around him. By doing this, He would be able to see which part of the swamp has a gap in it (A body sinking) and the surface of the spot you are in would look different from the rest of the swamp.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Onoki wasnt done, he didnt wait to carefully scan the area. He knew he could be in the swamp, or in the sky. He quickly does the horse handseal. As he does this, he does see a dent in the swamp. Before he could carefully anaylze it, a huge wave of fire expels from my mouth that reaches both long range in width and height. This is onoki measure, so you wont be able to sneak an attack so he covered the arial angle and the ground angle. By doing this onoki would not only be attacking but if defended, he would be able to see where the defended attack came from so he can plan his attack accordingly. The fire would also heat up the swamp to a great degree, making it that if you stay in it for too long it would cause burns to your body

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Onoki taking notice of the huge golem that appears infront of him, and infront of Mu notices that he is in a formidable situation. Knowing his teacher, he knows that he wasnt one of the stealthiest ninjas for nothing.. But he decided to handle what was infront of him. After the fireballs hit the stone golem with ill affect, the golem fist start to launch towards onoki. He then do 2 handseals and pound his stomach to release a huge wind ball right as the stone golem fist comes within short range. The wind is powerful enough to negate the stone golem overall as they clash. Causing the earth golem to crumble down, and the wind to vanish

(Futon: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

You was revived with a jutsu called edo-

As Onoki pauses, he realizes as the earth golem crumble that muu was not behind it. Onoki had prepared for a way to be able to track him without the need of a sensing jutsu. He quickly does 1 handseal causing a swamp for form in a 10 Meter Radius around him. By doing this, He would be able to see which part of the swamp has a gap in it (A body sinking) and the surface of the spot you are in would look different from the rest of the swamp.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar ? Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Onoki wasnt done, he didnt wait to carefully scan the area. He knew he could be in the swamp, or in the sky. He quickly does the horse handseal. As he does this, he does see a dent in the swamp. Before he could carefully anaylze it, a huge wave of fire expels from my mouth that reaches both long range in width and height. This is onoki measure, so you wont be able to sneak an attack so he covered the arial angle and the ground angle. By doing this onoki would not only be attacking but if defended, he would be able to see where the defended attack came from so he can plan his attack accordingly. The fire would also heat up the swamp to a great degree, making it that if you stay in it for too long it would cause burns to your body

(Katon: Goka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.
    Don't know if the wind would be strong enough to destroy the golem but I guess that it's not a problem.
    Muu which now is completely invisible causes a slight grin to appear upon his face while many flashbacks come up ''He became a smart old man... but yet too weak to face me...'' Being a little distracted by the flashbacks, he quickly regains into his focused state and expression and awaits. As he had seen the disturbance being made into the ground from his complete environment made him remain calm, and allowed himself to sink a little. (while I sink, you would start releasing the fire and when it's fully released (so the begin of it), I would have sank deep enough that it would now had immobilized my legs (from knee to toe)) Now that Muu's lower legs are stuck, he tilts his arms slightly upwards with his palm located a few centimeters away from the mud so just above it and in a oblique manner. As the fire starts racing towards him; Muu quickly releases a wind hurricane from his palm that'll push him out of the swamp whilst activating his flight technique making him boost into a faster pace into the air a more and more to the back while simultaneously causing the dirt to fall off his clothes thanks to the pressure that tilts him up into the air. The wind would be unnoticeable to you nor is the mud that splashes like a puddle because of the wind visible for you thanks to the fire technique you've released.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Doton: Furaito no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Flight Technique
    Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn to maintain)
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly by lightening his weight severely through the use of Earth Release and using his chakra to move around in the air at high speeds with ease. Onoki showed that its also possible to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time.
    Note: Can only be used by the first Tsuchikage, Onoki and Mu bios

Muu, being airborne but yet long ranged away from the little man starts with flying forward, until he reaches mid range and the moment he's in the mid ranged area of the old man, he quickly swings his hands back and forth and creates a tiny but yet sharp wind blade that beheads you instantaneously.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuusai View Post
    Don't know if the wind would be strong enough to destroy the golem but I guess that it's not a problem.
    Muu which now is completely invisible causes a slight grin to appear upon his face while many flashbacks come up ''He became a smart old man... but yet too weak to face me...'' Being a little distracted by the flashbacks, he quickly regains into his focused state and expression and awaits. As he had seen the disturbance being made into the ground from his complete environment made him remain calm, and allowed himself to sink a little. (while I sink, you would start releasing the fire and when it's fully released (so the begin of it), I would have sank deep enough that it would now had immobilized my legs (from knee to toe)) Now that Muu's lower legs are stuck, he tilts his arms slightly upwards with his palm located a few centimeters away from the mud so just above it and in a oblique manner. As the fire starts racing towards him; Muu quickly releases a wind hurricane from his palm that'll push him out of the swamp whilst activating his flight technique making him boost into a faster pace into the air a more and more to the back while simultaneously causing the dirt to fall off his clothes thanks to the pressure that tilts him up into the air. The wind would be unnoticeable to you nor is the mud that splashes like a puddle because of the wind visible for you thanks to the fire technique you've released.

Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Doton: Furaito no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Flight Technique
    Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn to maintain)
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly by lightening his weight severely through the use of Earth Release and using his chakra to move around in the air at high speeds with ease. Onoki showed that its also possible to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time.
    Note: Can only be used by the first Tsuchikage, Onoki and Mu bios

Muu, being airborne but yet long ranged away from the little man starts with flying forward, until he reaches mid range and the moment he's in the mid ranged area of the old man, he quickly swings his hands back and forth and creates a tiny but yet sharp wind blade that beheads you instantaneously.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.
    Onoki taking notice that his fire did not burn nobody to crisp, nor is the swamp affected. He smirked. (Thats my sensei. Heh.)Onoki aware of his surroundings, doesnt bother with the ground but take keen into the sky. Either he was behind him or further then he thought. Keeping calm, He carefully keeps quiet and stays focused. Analyzing the sky vigoursly. In a quick instant he notices something that glimmers into his eye that is heading towards him from above. Quickly he slightly lift his right hand up at the same time releasing a vortex of wind that propels him backwards in the nick of time as the wind comes in contact with the ground

THERE!

Onoki took notice to the direction of the air blade. He knew the area to where his sensei should or might be. He then do 1 handseal as he propelled backwards causing a huge earth boar lid to come launching from out the sky downwards. Since he is close to the sky the lid would come in contact with him in no time. This would be in attempt to crush him

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

Mu! you are dealing with somebody who knows your tricks. Heh. But it seems you forgot mine.

Onoki knowing the lid might not hold off his master. He knew he might not get as lucky as before. He did 1 handseal and release raging winds that gust around the whole battle field. The special thing about this technique is that it gathers dust, and debris. Due to the dust , dirt, etc. The wind would hit your body (Not offensively) revealing your location as the wind breezes through the battle field. Allowing me to spot an invisible outline figure through the wind currents (I use this technique very similar to how gaara found the clam of the mizukage.) As he does this he finally can track your outline.

Never rely on stealth for a finishing kill..

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
    Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
    Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
    Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Test dropped by testee.