Status
    Feb 2013
    with madara making sure the eye of the moon plan gets completed
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

predictions for the coming chapters

i have an idea of the way things are gonna work out in the coming chapters
    (page shows spiral zetsu in a panel)
    spiral zetsu is either currently acting alone or has yamato inside(hes probably in a comatose state or unconscious).
    (scene change) madara is heading over to black zetsu to collect his other eye leaving sasuke behind.
    (arriving at bzs location)
    seeing minato and the cloak he doesnt react considering the fact he sensed the chakra and was able to recognize it because he knows the feel of kyuubis chakra but then proceeds to try to extract kurama from minato, minato is able to escape via the ftg kunai at a random spot, minato then proceeds to throw several of the ftg kunai and uses kunai kage bunshin to increase the amount of kunais on the battle field.
    (scene change)
    as this is going on black zetsu is currently engaging kakashi and notes that normally kakashi defeat him but hes running on fumes so he has a chance of defeating him they then proceed to clash
    i will cont. this later,wht do u think

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: predictions for the coming chapters

I think madara is going to the alliance. I only disagree w madara going to BZ cause that's probably where Naruto gaara and Sakura are headed and running into madara before getting the kyuubi will make too much trouble

Status
    Feb 2013
    with madara making sure the eye of the moon plan gets completed
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: predictions for the coming chapters

Quote Originally Posted by Draw View Post
    I think madara is going to the alliance. I only disagree w madara going to BZ cause that's probably where Naruto gaara and Sakura are headed and running into madara before getting the kyuubi will make too much trouble
    im sure he doesnt feel complete with just ONE EYE its pretty weird looking and him goin to the alliance to do what