View Poll Results: Who will take control?!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uchiha Madara

3 27.27%
  • Ame no Hitotsu no Kami (Juubi)

7 63.64%
  • Someone else will control the Juubi! (Specify who)

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    #SS

The Return of Kami

As we all know, the Juubi was considered to a God.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been pretty disappointed with the Juubi. What was rumored to carry oceans on it's back and shape the countries has been nothing more than a play toy for Obito and Madara. They were able to manipulate the Juubi seemingly pretty easily before Obito became its jinchuuriki. Even then, all it really did was use TBB's which just seems totally lackluster for me, I was hoping it would have more unique abilities. After Obito takes control of the Juubi, its powers continues to be manipulated by him, with Obito even easily controlling the God Tree which was supposed to be its final form (I think at least, don't quote me on that).

Now Madara has sucked up all the Bijuu once again, the return of God seems like a guarantee now that Madara has removed the Mazou from the battlefield so it can be revived without any disturbances.

I realize I'm saying a bunch of things you know already so let me go ahead and get to the point. Do you guys believe that the Juubi will be completely controlled again, this time by Madara? IMO, I don't think he will mainly because of this:

Right here, we see Obito finally gain control of the Juubi. But look what it took. Obito's will was only able to overcome the Juubi's after his memories of his old team allow him to take control. In other words, it was Obito's extreme desire and only hope to make Infinite Tsukuyomi a reality win the struggle for control. But I don't think Madara has that same motivation that Obito had then. If anything, we've seen that Madara is a lot more bloodthirsty and battle-hungry than Obito has ever been portrayed to be.

IMO, this will be Madara's downfall. Don't know why but I have a strong feeling that Madara will not be the final villain. Everything just seems to be going too well for him. Ultimately, I believe that Madara won't be able to take control of the Juubi the way he intends the Juubi may even form its own consciousness. That might be a little more far-fetched but my point I'm trying to make in this thread is that I do not believe that Juubi will continue to be the Uchihas play thing. I believe that this God will prove why it is considered a God and hopefully for me, it won't be as much as a letdown as it has been for me already.

So, what do you guys think, any chances of this happening? Vote on the poll

P.S: It's nice to be back after being banned for a while

Status
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.

Re: The Return of Kami

i have to agree.. the juubi was rather anti-climatic.. and a dissapointment considering it was so supposed to be the next most powerful thing if not the most powerful thing next to the sage of six paths which is miles ahead of madara and obito and as u said they seemed to be able to control it without much worry...

hopefully now if the god does return its power might be different thanks to the fact most of the nines tails and 8 tails will be apart of it this could greatly increase its power and as u said could be madara's downfall... however how will the alliance deal with the juubi and this happens ?

Status
    May 2013
    Snuggling Asuna's breasts.

Madara is the only one who SHOULD be able to control the Juubi, Obito "Remembering" his team is sooooooooooooo lame. Kishi couldn't think of anything else.

Sharingan controls Bijuu
    Rinnegan controls Juubi

Status
    Dec 2012
    Close your eyes, you're not
    ready to see this. This
    awesomeness isn't meant for
    mere mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitarashi View Post
    Madara is the only one who SHOULD be able to control the Juubi, Obito "Remembering" his team is sooooooooooooo lame. Kishi couldn't think of anything else.

Sharingan controls Bijuu
    Rinnegan controls Juubi
    A Sharingan isn't going to help you maintain a Bijuu if you were a Jinchuuriki
    So a Rinnegan won't help you control the Juubi if you were it's Jinchuuriki.

Status
    May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Tera Path View Post
    A Sharingan isn't going to help you maintain a Bijuu if you were a Jinchuuriki
    So a Rinnegan won't help you control the Juubi if you were it's Jinchuuriki.
    How so.
    Sasuke stopped the flow of the Nine tails Chakra in NARUTO'S BODY
    What makes you think he couldn't inside his own?
    That's just stupidity.

Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Nanadaime Hokage

I think the shinju tree is the "original form" so to speak. but yeah even naruto said obito nearly got possessed by the Juubi.

great thread :P

How so.
    That's just stupidity.
    Sasuke only suppressed a tiny amount of the kyuubi chakra... also the juubi sharinnegan eye might be able to shrug off an attempted genjutsu...

Last edited by The Orange Hokage; 01-28-2014 at 12:13 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    ready to see this. This
    mere mortals.

How so.
    That's just stupidity.
    Why the **** would you stop the flow of a Bijuu's/Juubi's chakra in your own body?

Warning Spoiler Ahead -Spoiler-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Resident Comic book Guru

How so.
    That's just stupidity.
    sasuke suppressed a small amount of chakra which naruto's was already going to suppressed, if it was that easy he would have done with when he fought bee.

Status
    Dec 2012
    ready to see this. This
    mere mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by kazekaine View Post
    sasuke suppressed a small amount of chakra which naruto's was already going to suppressed, if it was that easy he would have done with when he fought bee.
    Thank you.

Status
    #SS

Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    i have to agree.. the juubi was rather anti-climatic.. and a dissapointment considering it was so supposed to be the next most powerful thing if not the most powerful thing next to the sage of six paths which is miles ahead of madara and obito and as u said they seemed to be able to control it without much worry...

hopefully now if the god does return its power might be different thanks to the fact most of the nines tails and 8 tails will be apart of it this could greatly increase its power and as u said could be madara's downfall... however how will the alliance deal with the juubi and this happens ?
    That's exactly what I'm saying man. And I forgot to mention that in my thread but I do think that because the Juubi has most of its parts (more than last time) it will be more difficult to control so you're right. As for how the SA would defeat it, I have no idea honestly, I didn't consider that part. Though I thought Obito was invincible before and he was beaten so...

Sharingan controls Bijuu
    Rinnegan controls Juubi
    It was a battle of wills. I didn't like the Rin factor too much but it seemed valid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    I think the shinju tree is the "original form" so to speak. but yeah even naruto said obito nearly got possessed by the Juubi.

great thread :P
    Ah, you're right about that, so maybe we will see a different form of the Juubi this time around.
    And thanks

Status
    May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by kazekaine View Post
    Small amount ?

He came in direct contact with Naruto, and neither of them were fighting at the time.
    This never happened with his fight with Bee, so he had no reason to believe he could do it again, or even had the chance to try.

Status
    This user has no status.

Welcome back man.

Status
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying man. And I forgot to mention that in my thread but I do think that because the Juubi has most of its parts (more than last time) it will be more difficult to control so you're right. As for how the SA would defeat it, I have no idea honestly, I didn't consider that part. Though I thought Obito was invincible before and he was beaten so...

It was a battle of wills. I didn't like the Rin factor too much but it seemed valid to me.

Ah, you're right about that, so maybe we will see a different form of the Juubi this time around.
    And thanks
    .. as we know sage mode has a link with the juubi.. maybe the only way to combat the juubi effectively is through sage mode which could be why the sage of six paths managed to hold him off and eventually seal him.. although we lack the details of this its just a theory..

as long as if the juubi does get revived again i just hope it comes back with much more strength

Warning Spoiler Ahead -Spoiler-'s Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Resident Comic book Guru

Small amount ?

He came in direct contact with Naruto, and neither of them were fighting at the time.
    This never happened with his fight with Bee, so he had no reason to believe he could do it again, or even had the chance to try.
    Small amount, large quantity of kyuubi chakra cannot be leaked out unless naruto tampers with the seal.
    Also he came into contact with bee several times in that fight even made direct eye contact and casted a genjutsu.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Nanadaime Hokage

.. as we know sage mode has a link with the juubi.. maybe the only way to combat the juubi effectively is through sage mode which could be why the sage of six paths managed to hold him off and eventually seal him.. although we lack the details of this its just a theory..

as long as if the juubi does get revived again i just hope it comes back with much more strength
    sage probably used those sage gates on the juubi when the so6p beat the crap out of it and sealed it within him.

Status
    #SS

Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    Welcome back man.
    At long last
    Btw, I finally watched Darker Than Black... And it's now one of my favorite animes

I could believe that though. Fact is, the Rinnegan alone does not seem adequate to take on the Juubi IMO. The defeat in the Juubi will involve SM yes but what else? That's what I don't know. Regardless, I have the same hopes as you as I'm hoping the Juubi will come back with a bang!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Nanadaime Hokage

At long last
    Btw, I finally watched Darker Than Black... And it's now one of my favorite animes

I could believe that though. Fact is, the Rinnegan alone does not seem adequate to take on the Juubi IMO. The defeat in the Juubi will involve SM yes but what else? That's what I don't know. Regardless, I have the same hopes as you as I'm hoping the Juubi will come back with a bang!
    I think kaguya helped rikudo in some way, maybe the fight between the sage and juubi could parallel nardos fight with the kyuubi.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Going to be in the hospital
    for a little while. Leave a PM
    or VM if you need anything.

Welcome back Kami (It's Transcendence).

I do believe there is truth to your words. I believe Kishi's recent interview hinted that the Juubi would be the one to take the final villain mantle, as opposed to Madara. Madara has had it way too easy, almost like he's enjoying himself. Obito was doing it because he truly believe the Shinobi World is corrupt, and needs to be altered in an extremist fashion. Madara stabbing Sasuke and looking back was most likely him forsaking his past thoughts of his brother Izuna. He remember the words of Hashirama, and most likely abides by something similar. So he won't have anything that will help him "will through" the Juubi like Obito did. And even if he does use Izuna as a play card here, I doubt it will be strong enough to catapult his will beyond the Juubi's.

Status
    #SS

Small amount ?

Sasuke had the chance to try when he put Bee in genjutsu. Either way, the Juubi is MUCH more stronger than a Bijuu. I don't think the same concept will apply as easily, especially since it wasn't hinted at.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    I think kaguya helped rikudo in some way, maybe the fight between the sage and juubi could parallel nardos fight with the kyuubi.
    You could be right but I was under the assumption that Kaguya died sometime after Sage's death. I could be wrong but isn't that why it was up to the Sage to stop the Juubi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsura View Post
    Welcome back Kami (It's Transcendence).

I do believe there is truth to your words. I believe Kishi's recent interview hinted that the Juubi would be the one to take the final villain mantle, as opposed to Madara. Madara has had it way too easy, almost like he's enjoying himself. Obito was doing it because he truly believe the Shinobi World is corrupt, and needs to be altered in an extremist fashion. Madara stabbing Sasuke and looking back was most likely him forsaking his past thoughts of his brother Izuna. He remember the words of Hashirama, and most likely abides by something similar. So he won't have anything that will help him "will through" the Juubi like Obito did. And even if he does use Izuna as a play card here, I doubt it will be strong enough to catapult his will beyond the Juubi's.
    My ninja!
    (Wtf, when did the n-word get censored?)

I forgot about that interview but I remember Derp said something like that. But yeah, Madara having it so easy kinda influenced me to think this. The contrast of Obito and Madara was another thing. The two seem nothing alike acting towards the same goal but Madara seems to be forgetting everything that initially wanted him to accomplish this dream of his, especially with the Sasuke business. Hashirama's trick may take a little longer to do the job it's supposed to but I think it will ultimately be Madara's downfall. Otherwise, that was just a completely waste on Kishi and I don't believe Kishi would do that.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Nanadaime Hokage

You could be right but I was under the assumption that Kaguya died sometime after Sage's death. I could be wrong but isn't that why it was up to the Sage to stop the Juubi?
    SDO made a theroy about RS being a "kamigakari" (Priest being the host of a god or divine spirit) and kaguya being the shinigami of the death seal(Side effect of eating the fruit?). He said something that RDS is the rikudo's jutsu(however unlike oro, Rikudo could command the power on the go), meaning that he temporally gained the power of kaguya(Viz translation said she gained "divine power") to beat the Juubi. im missing out some details but i guess something like that is possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»