Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,655
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    In how many chapters do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And...

    So , "the identity" of Tobi has been revealed in chapter 599.

    But the funny part is , that Tobi was the name of Spiral Zetsu and well... if he came back , this means that tobi was never revealed , right? Because , tobi is a character (which is spiral zetsu) , Obito is another and Uchiha Madara is another , so... in here we have pratically 3 characters.

    But here's the key part: Tobi is a good boy that means , that when he was acting all goofy and when black zetsu was stating to tobi that he was a good boy , that means that , that person was Tobi (again ... spiral zetsu).

    Now , in here , we have yet again spiral zetsu , but why? I'll answer you , BECAUSE THE TRUE IDENTITY OF TOBI HAS NEVER BEEN REVEALED IN FULL DETAIL!

    Anyway , moving on ... what do we know about Uchiha Madara? We know that he is a guy that cheated death in his old age and that he "died" when he summoned the gedo mazo , even after that , he created 2 black zetsus , one is in obito , carrying his body , because his soul is in the another world , meaning that obito is only alive because he is a vessel of the black zetsu, and what do we know about the black zetsu?

    We know that it's Madara's will and what this means? it means that it has , part of his knowledge and also his chakra? (i can't fully explain , so i apologize bc of that).

    Also , Madara's will means that he created a 2nd madara and that he never died , he was dead and alive at the same time , we also know from itachi , that itachi was assisted by Uchiha Madara a true immortal being in the uchiha massacre , we also know that uchiha madara hates the uchihas because they betrayed on him , we also know that he controlled the 4th mizukage , he was the only guy that had the summoning of the kyuubi <- read well this -> he was the only guy that had the summoning of the kyuubi that means , that even if obito was the true identity of tobi , then how the flying **** , would he summon the freaking kyuubi?

    Plus , obito waited for how long? like... 3 years? for his attack of konoha? IS THAT A LONG TIME? As for me , Madara lived for 100 + years in a freaking cave THAT FOR ME IS A LONG TIME

    Another question , why would obito kill the uchihas ? just WHY? GIVE ME A FREAKING REASON WHY! Madara only , was the one who hated the uchihas.

    Madara was long dead , why would he get in so much trouble? Madara had to have a plan , just in case Obito would betray him and well... his plan was the black zetsu that he implanted in obito.

    So , lets go the main part. If i see an eye glowing in that mask or this ->

    god damn it , IT'S GOING TO BE CHAOS IN HERE , I SWEAR .

    Hell , we never again saw that mask again , did we? lol..... (just noticing now).

    so yeah... the 2nd madara is on the arisen. Plus the true identity of tobi is going to be epic!

    Or ofc... something epic speech.

    Plus , in when madara was in tobi's mask... we saw him , uchiha madara himself mentioning about orochimaru , meaning that we're going to see something huge between the spiral zetsu and Orochimaru , and if you guys are wondering where did he mentioned , then , he mentioned that in the battle of danzo vs sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 01-28-2014 at 01:16 AM.

  2. #2
    Missing Nin JasonTheArgonaut's Avatar
    Status
    JasonTheArgonaut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    855
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Who gives a ****
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Obito is just twisted he doesnt seem to care about this world or anyone except Rin
     
         

  3. #3
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,235
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Suck My Ass.
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Yes, I agree. I can't wait to see what happens!
     
         

  4. #4
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,655
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTheArgonaut View Post
    Obito is just twisted he doesnt seem to care about this world or anyone except Rin
    you didn't answered to any of my questions , .
     
         

  5. #5
    Missing Nin JasonTheArgonaut's Avatar
    Status
    JasonTheArgonaut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    855
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Who gives a ****
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    you didn't answered to any of my questions , .
    It was implied he doenst give a shit and itachi would further his cause afterwards by joining Akatsuki
     
         

  6. #6
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,655
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTheArgonaut View Post
    It was implied he doenst give a shit and itachi would further his cause afterwards by joining Akatsuki
    yet , he got TNJ.
     
         

  7. #7
    Missing Nin JasonTheArgonaut's Avatar
    Status
    JasonTheArgonaut is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    855
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Who gives a ****
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    yet , he got TNJ.
    He had to be beaten someway he was already to OP so Tnj was the only way
     
         

  8. #8
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,655
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTheArgonaut View Post
    He had to be beaten someway he was already to OP so Tnj was the only way
    sure bro , wtv you say.
     
         

  9. #9
    Anonymous OP Etari's Avatar
    Status
    Etari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    700
    Power Stresser OP
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    So , "the identity" of Tobi has been revealed in chapter 599.

    But the funny part is , that Tobi was the name of Spiral Zetsu and well... if he came back , this means that tobi was never revealed , right? Because , tobi is a character (which is spiral zetsu) , Obito is another and Uchiha Madara is another , so... in here we have pratically 3 characters.
    What? Tobi was the name of Spiral Zetsu? Where'd you get that from?

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    Anyway , moving on ... what do we know about Uchiha Madara? We know that he is a guy that cheated death in his old age and that he "died" when he summoned the gedo mazo , even after that , he created 2 black zetsus , one is in obito , carrying his body , because his soul is in the another world , meaning that obito is only alive because he is a vessel of the black zetsu, and what do we know about the black zetsu?

    We know that it's Madara's will and what this means? it means that it has , part of his knowledge and also his chakra? (i can't fully explain , so i apologize bc of that).
    He didn't die when he summoned the Gedo Mazo, he was near death and somehow managed to summon it upon acquiring the Rinnegan. Black Zetsu in Obito? Where did that come from, your @ss? That Black Zetsu just merged with Obito in his weakened state (after being defeated). Obito is alive because of Hashirama's DNA, I don't know what kind of weed you smoke and where they come from.

    Also, don't even mention it if you can't provide proper evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    Another question , why would obito kill the uchihas ? just WHY? GIVE ME A FREAKING REASON WHY! Madara only , was the one who hated the uchihas.
    Because he wouldn't be able to convince Itachi or other people that he is (at least pretending to be) Uchiha Madara, and also -- the Uchiha's would blow the plan. They would be able to reveal who the man behind the mask is, over power him, and take advantage of him. Uchiha's aren't a bunch of weaklings.

     
         
    Last edited by Etari; 01-28-2014 at 01:06 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member TheSageOfNinetails's Avatar
    Status
    TheSageOfNinetails is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,150
    No evidence = No interest.
    Logic > Fanboys
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    I give Spiral zetsu 2-3 chapters tops before it's revealed if anyone is inside of him.

    I personally think it's Yamato, which is why his Wood style is so powerful.

    But, it could be that no one is in there and that Spiral Zetsu is acting on his own. You never know, seeing how Spiral Zetsu never really exhibited feats in length.
     
         

  11. #11
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,655
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Quote Originally Posted by Etari View Post


    What? Tobi was the name of Spiral Zetsu? Where'd you get that from?



    He didn't die when he summoned the Gedo Mazo, he was near death and somehow managed to summon it upon acquiring the Rinnegan. Black Zetsu in Obito? Where did that come from, your @ss? That Black Zetsu just merged with Obito in his weakened state (after being defeated). Obito is alive because of Hashirama's DNA, I don't know what kind of weed you smoke and where they come from.

    Also, don't even mention it if you can't provide proper evidence.



    Because he wouldn't be able to convince Itachi or other people that he is (at least pretending to be) Uchiha Madara, and also -- the Uchiha's would blow the plan. They would be able to reveal who the man behind the mask is, over power him, and take advantage of him. Uchiha's aren't a bunch of weaklings.

    1st answer to your 1st question -> you can see that when you read the manga with attention.

    2nd answer to your 2nd question -> "Black Zetsu in Obito? Where did that come from, your @ss? That Black Zetsu just merged with Obito in his weakened state (after being defeated)." wait , what? . i'm done.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSageOfNinetails View Post
    I give Spiral zetsu 2-3 chapters tops before it's revealed if anyone is inside of him.

    I personally think it's Yamato, which is why his Wood style is so powerful.

    But, it could be that no one is in there and that Spiral Zetsu is acting on his own. You never know, seeing how Spiral Zetsu never really exhibited feats in length.
    Yamato is dead. thanks.
     
         

  12. #12
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,736
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    In about four chapters
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member TheSageOfNinetails's Avatar
    Status
    TheSageOfNinetails is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,150
    No evidence = No interest.
    Logic > Fanboys
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    Yamato is dead. thanks.
    dude, I try to take you seriously for the sake of argument and discussion, but comments like these just make it impossible to debate with you.

    I actually tried to express my opinion, as you asked in the title/thread, yet you shoot it down with out any explanation or reasoning.

    Also, my comment did not explicitly say Yamato was in Spiral Zetsu, I just said I favored the idea, I also said it could be no one.
     
         

  14. #14
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    this kid is delusional.
     
         

  15. #15
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10,655
    Location
    Portugal
    i love when what all the ppl
    can do is complain , instead
    of doing it better , is
    outstanding. tired of
    cheaters. naruto anime sucks
    btw.
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naijakid View Post
    In about four chapters
    thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSageOfNinetails View Post
    dude, I try to take you seriously for the sake of argument and discussion, but comments like these just make it impossible to debate with you.

    I actually tried to express my opinion, as you asked in the title/thread, yet you shoot it down with out any explanation or reasoning.

    Also, my comment did not explicitly say Yamato was in Spiral Zetsu, I just said I favored the idea, I also said it could be no one.

    ......... no.... someone here in the base proved that ... i'm only stating what he said , that's all , please , don't take this the wrong way.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    this kid is delusional.
    ... and why's that ?
     
         

  16. #16
    Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi Hatakeo's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Hatakeo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,282
    What a fail ending to naruto
     

    Re: In how many chapter do you guys think that Spiral Zetsu is going to revealed.And.

    Hopefully at the Max 3 but I'm hoping foolishly. It will probably take forever but fingers crossed.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •