Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member Tera Path's Avatar
    Status
    Tera Path is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Multiply humanity, harmonize
    insanity, sterilize your
    mentality, compromise your
    reality.
     

    How's my top 10?

    I'm trying to be as logical as possible, not going to fanboy or include the same person again but in a different form.
    Everyone is in their prime, i'm excluding when they're Edo Tensei.
    SO6P also isn't included.
    Not even going to list Prime Hiruzen because we only have hype.
    Not going to include Jutsu's either that will weaken you, handicap you severely or kill you.

    By the way, this is my first top 10 ever that i decided to post so please keep that in mind.

    1. Juubito - Sensing, Onmyoudon, Speed. some might argue that Madara is better but overall in most situations Juubito is better than Madara.

    2. Madara - SM, Rinnegan, Mokuton, it speaks for itself really.

    3. Hashirama - SM, Buudha, Mokuton, Chakra beast

    4. BSM Naruto - The sheer speed and sensing, combined with the raw power of Bijuu Mode is quite dangerous.

    5. BM Minato - BM speed, extreme reflexes, FTG, BM raw power + Rasengans.

    6. Healthy Nagato - All 5 basic elements, Rinnegan, can't say much more because we haven't seen him use much else than the rinnegan, but even with only that it's quite overpowered. Kind of fumbled over where to place BM Minato and Nagato, wasn't sure.

    7. DSM Kabuto - Sensing, Speed, SM, Ninjutsu, Sound 5 Techs, it all adds up to be really good.
    Now please, Itachi fans don't argue with me that Itachi's better because in a 1v1 Itachi would lose.

    8. EMS Sasuke - Enton manipulation, Final Susano'o, Reflexes, Ninjutsu, it's all fairly good.

    9. Tobirama - Water Manipulation, FTG, Sensing, Reflexes, wasn't sure where to put him, above or below Sasuke, but considering that we haven't seen actual legendary, noteworthy water ninjutsu i put him below Sasuke.

    10. Killer Bee - Exceptional Taijutsu, Perfect Jin. That's pretty much all he has but being a Perfect Jin is already extremely deadly.


    So, what do you guys think? i kind of fumbled with if i should put Killer Bee in there or not, wasn't sure who to pick.
    Itachi was also a strong contender for the top 10 but i left him out.
    Please give me your opinions below, i won't take any single one into consideration if you fanboy over a character.
     
         

  2. #2
    NB's Black God Kami sama's Avatar
    Status
    Kami sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Okie dokie alky, keep it
    lowkey like Thor lil
    bro."
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    I have a few places I disagree with but it's not bad. I think of Minato without the Kyuubi, Sasuke a little higher, Itachi being on this list and other things but that's just me.
     
         

  3. #3
    iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    29,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: How's my top 10?

    Sasuke should be higher than nagato.
     
         

  4. #4
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    7,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    So itachi easy matched killer bee in taijutsu. Bijuu bee is canon food for amaterasu, but bee's Above itachi? OK then.

    Anyway I disagree with the entire thing but good attempt
     
         

  5. #5
    Akatsuki Member Itachi The Solo King's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi The Solo King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Itachi > Sasuke
    Itachi > Tobirama
    Itachi > killer bee
    Itachi > Minato
    Itachi > Nagato
     
         

  6. #6
    Back my children Pirate King's Avatar
    Status
    Pirate King is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yu yu hakusho > one piece
    > FMA brotherhood > your
    fav
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Switch nagato and mianto and perfect
     
         

  7. #7
    Riding a spider SpiderRider89's Avatar
    Status
    SpiderRider89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,032
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    1- Madara

    2- Jubito

    3- Naruto/Sasuke

    4- Hashi

    5- Tobirama, Minato, and Itachi

    6- KillerBee, A, Deidara, Muu, Onoki, Gaara and the 2nd Mizukage.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Naruto has one sh!tty feat and he's in front of Minato... no.

    Minato also has the sensing if naruto does...its only logical to say so BM Minato > Naruto

    and Nagato > Minato.

    I disagree especially since Spiral isn't there and Juubito is which is not canon anymore atm.

    OTTSKT: Itachi > Minato?

    [/IMG]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/4286-kill-yourself.jpg[/IMG]
     
         

  9. #9
    Leaf anbu Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    I think you should put sasuke above nagato, because of PS.

    BM minato>nagato indeed. FTG, bijuu damas and kage bushin can beat nagato.

    Let's see. Perhaps itachi could take bee's spot. Perhaps he would be even above tobirama.
     
         

  10. #10
    Leaf anbu Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Naruto has one sh!tty feat and he's in front of Minato... no.

    Minato also has the sensing if naruto does...its only logical to say so BM Minato > Naruto

    and Nagato > Minato.

    I disagree especially since Spiral isn't there and Juubito is which is not canon anymore atm.

    OTTSKT: Itachi > Minato?

    [/IMG]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/4286-kill-yourself.jpg[/IMG]
    Minato is a BM naruto with FTG.
    BSM narutois an amplified BM naruto with better sensing(SM danger sensing and chakra sensing).
    So, BSM sensing skills and speed(reaction speed and "regular speed), which he used to keep up with juubito, would put BSM naruto above minato.

    I believe this is why OP put him above minato.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    Minato is a BM naruto with FTG.
    BSM narutois an amplified BM naruto with better sensing(SM danger sensing and chakra sensing).
    So, BSM sensing skills and speed(reaction speed and "regular speed), which he used to keep up with juubito, would put BSM naruto above minato.

    I believe this is why OP put him above minato.
    Minato is a sensor dude lol...he also has the same abilities...sage mode only showed so much sensing that it was hardly useful.
    He couldn't sense Madara footspeed....barley was sensing juubito...even EMS Sasuke could keep up and so many fap boys swear Naruto is/was superior lol.

    They still deny it today that incomplete senjutsu susanoo sasuke = BSM Naruto. Its only fair...incomplete is like sasuke's half kurama in a way.

    Its not an added feat he only showed little to none that's worth calling a feat...FTG is instant and show is Minato's footspeed I'd say so, no.

    BM Minato > BM or BSM Naruto
    he literally ran passed sasuke with EMS and naruto with sage mode to stop kakashi with MS in an instant (foot speed)
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    Minato is a BM naruto with FTG.
    BSM narutois an amplified BM naruto with better sensing(SM danger sensing and chakra sensing).
    So, BSM sensing skills and speed(reaction speed and "regular speed), which he used to keep up with juubito, would put BSM naruto above minato.

    I believe this is why OP put him above minato.
    I still don't think Naruto is fast enough to react instantly to FTG. I don't think it's possible.

    I still put Naruto above Minato but only because Naruto is a power house.
     
         

  13. #13
    . MellowHype's Avatar
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Posts
    3,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    your font doesn't look fancy
    it looks stupid and it strains
    my eyes
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    its lacking, where is macklemore?? lol
     
         

  14. #14
    Leaf anbu Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Minato is a sensor dude lol...he also has the same abilities...sage mode only showed so much sensing that it was hardly useful.
    He couldn't sense Madara footspeed....barley was sensing juubito...even EMS Sasuke could keep up and so many fap boys swear Naruto is/was superior lol.

    They still deny it today that incomplete senjutsu susanoo sasuke = BSM Naruto. Its only fair...incomplete is like sasuke's half kurama in a way.

    Its not an added feat he only showed little to none that's worth calling a feat...FTG is instant and show is Minato's footspeed I'd say so, no.

    BM Minato > BM or BSM Naruto
    he literally ran passed sasuke with EMS and naruto with sage mode to stop kakashi with MS in an instant (foot speed)
    1- False. SM can sense chakra perfectly(naruto sensed everybody's chakra in the war with SM when he was in that island). He sensed danger in the fight against raikage and was able to react to it.
    2- He blocked it and he was unharmed, nonethelass. He wasn't "barely" sensing juubito, he sensed and reacted to it. And the EMS isn't a small thing. It's one of the highest levels of the sharingan.

    3- Because that's false.

    And 1st: I'M NOT talking about size, neither am iItalking about the outcome of a battle, I'm talking about DESTRUCTIVE POWER. Pay attention.

    Another thing: I'm using madara's PS with the feats we've seen. I can't consider something I didn't see. I am not kishi, I can't predict the future feats.


    At last: Don't reply if you: didn't read, don't have evidence or arguments to back up your opinion.

    We are all aware of it's feats and the statement made by madara.




    "Only the bijuu have a power comparable to this", or, in other translations, "A power that rivals the bijuu's". Madara means that his PS so much power that only the bijuus can compete with it. This doesn't mean that PS= All bijuus, nor it means that PS=1 Bijuu. It means that PS can face bijuu, we don't know exactly what are the bijuus it can face or if it can face some bijuus together.

    So, now, to destruction feats. In the scan above, madara is showneasily destroying mountains with a slash of the PS. Very powerful indeed, living up to his statement. This is the power of the bijuus:



    And this is another feat of the PS(covering kurama), slashing more mountains:



    As I said, very powerful. With the feats we've seen, I suppose it's safe to say that the PS surpasses the hachibi and the other bijuus. However, there is an extremelly powerful bijuu, quite more powerful than the others, kurama.
    We saw that 50% kurama(with jin) is powerful enough to face and outcome 5 bijuus:



    Now, I'm putting as "spoiler" the following part, because it is kind of big. But please, read it.

    We know that the mountains destroyed by the PS are a result of the air pressure. However. that air pressure is a direct result of the force made by the slash. Now, the slash. The force that madara uses to the slash is a direct result of the speed madara moves the sword. the mass of the arm and sword. That's because force of impact: F=I/t and I=Q-Q0, and as madara was not moving before, Q0=0 and Q= m.v. Now, considering the conservation of momentum, and as the air moved doesn't have as much mass as the susanoo, it reaches great speeds, which is why the air reached the mountais almost instantly. Now, disconsidering the loss of energy due to the friction of the sword with the air, and during the movement of the air(after all, it was fast, that's why I am disconsidering it), the force of impact of the air it's Q/t, and as Qair almost= Qsusanoo slash, so does the time the susanoo pushes the air compared to the time the air "pushes" the mountais, we can say that the force of impact made in the end it's almost as equal as if madara was hitting it directly. Of course, madara hitting it directly would be stronger, I know, but not hat much stronger.
    So that's why I using this feat.

    And for any chakra projectile. Considering that the energy necessary for the force is W=F.d.cos a, and cosa=1, we know that madara used an amount of energy to that. Remember: chakra is internal energy(physical+spiritual)
    Now: As the ranged atacks are made by chakra projectiles, they could result on a force of impact close to the slash, as the user of the PS uses an amount of energy to move the sword as fast as possible. So, it's the same user, the user has the same energy. If he uses the same amount of energy in a projectile, and the same energy to throw it, that would result in a force of impace almost equal to the the impact of the slash. If it is an explosive projectile, the only impact would be of the explosion, so the momentum and the force of impace just of the mass of the projectile wouldn't be considered in the damage of the atack, as they explode.



    Naruto BM's bijuu dama can do half of what that explosion did(I'm disconsidering possible loss of energy due to the impact of the bijuu damas and the energy lost in the motion), powerful enough to obliterate some moutains.
    Again, I suppose it's safe to say that PS can rival 50% kurama with jin.
    But what about 100% kurama? I don't think so, as we don't have many of it's feats, but we have a little bit of evidence to say that, I'll show it here.

    Hashirama, some chapters ago, was keeping up with madara's PS using the mokuton goubi no jutsu. Also, in the past, hashi's goubi was able to hold madara's PS slash. So, it's safe to say that mokuton goubi can rival the PS.( Hashirama was in SM, ot might be a senpou goubi, but let's remember that his edo tensei is ALMOST at full power, and madara's PS is more powerful than it was in the past, thanks to the rinnegan and to the senju cells giving him a little boost)





    However, what about the goubi vs kurama? Let's see:



    Here, madara says "the mokuton goubi no jutsu, to fight against beasts?" What does this mean? It most likely means that madara is criticizing the fact that the goubi can't take a fight against that bijuu. What bijuu? 100% kurama, of course.
    Now, some of you might say that "oh, but it's kurama with PS". True indeed, but let's see what took the goubi down:






    Here it is shown that the goubi started to colapse after the explosion, The explosion was a result of the bijuu dama used by 100% kurama. Of course, the goubi wasn't made for tanking, but we saw that it can hold madara's PS and it's slash(with kurama)




    Also, the goubi withstood madara's PS in here:



    He took it, but stood, as shown later in battle, here:



    With this, I want to conclude that the PS(madara's EMS PS, at least) is at least as powerful as 50% kurama with jin, probably even above but it's not in 100% kurama's lvl. It's likely to be close, but not as powerful.
    As another conclusion, sasuke, who has the potential to one day, surpass madara, may achieve a PS that rivals 100% kurama. But so far, it's PS was just awakened, so it has, in the best case scenario, the power of madara's EMS PS.
    Maybe, even weaker, as even the size it's just half as madara's size. So, sasuke's PS would be at best, in the same lvl as 50% kurama with jin.

    Again: I am NOT saying that 100% kurama beats madara or PS, I'm checking the destructive power, not the outcome of the battle, so don't answer as if I were saying that. I am also not comparing their sizes, the only time I talked about size was about sasuke's PS, and only that. When it's about kurama, when it's about goubi, in none of these parts I cared about size.


    FTG is instant, minato's movement after it is not. Besides, in BSM, naruto can sense danger and chakra perfectly. He can sense when he would be about to get hit, and with his BM speed even boosted(and considering his reaction speeds in the battle with juubito) he should be able to doge the atack. Basically, can sense when FTG is about to get used, or after it's used, he can sense that the upcoming movement is about to harm him, and then dodge it(just like madara did with rinnegan and possibility SM sensing).

    Naruto barely started to run, and he was in KCM or BM. Besides, both naruto and sasuke had just defeated juubito.

    BM minato> BM naruto(obviously)

    But BSM naruto can beat BM minato with very high diff.
     
         
    Last edited by Wolfus; 01-28-2014 at 12:48 AM.

  15. #15
    Bucky BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Winter
    Posts
    6,647
    Post Thanks / Like
    This site is dying second by
    second. But that's none of my
    business.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Sasuke is > Nagato and Kabuto, that's for sure. BM Minato>BSM Naruto or vice versa is debatable.
     
         

  16. #16
    Leaf anbu Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Lightning View Post
    I still don't think Naruto is fast enough to react instantly to FTG. I don't think it's possible.

    I still put Naruto above Minato but only because Naruto is a power house.
    The thing is, FTG is instant(and I could even start a debate to discuss about what's instant, involving physics, wormholes and everything, but it's not needed), but minato's atack or movement after it is not. I'm not saying minato is slow, but he isn't instant either.

    With BSM, naruto can sense chakra and danger perfectly. So he can sense when he would be about to get hit, and with his BM speed even boosted(and considering his reaction speeds in the battle with juubito) he should be able to doge the atack. Basically, can sense when FTG is about to get used, or after it's used, he can sense that the upcoming movement is about to harm him, and then dodge it(just like madara did with rinnegan and possibility SM sensing).
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    1- False. SM can sense chakra perfectly(naruto sensed everybody's chakra in the war with SM when he was in that island). He sensed danger in the fight against raikage and was able to react to it.
    2- He blocked it and he was unharmed, nonethelass. He wasn't "barely" sensing juubito, he sensed and reacted to it. And the EMS isn't a small thing. It's one of the highest levels of the sharingan.

    3- Because that's false.

    And 1st: I'M NOT talking about size, neither am iItalking about the outcome of a battle, I'm talking about DESTRUCTIVE POWER. Pay attention.

    Another thing: I'm using madara's PS with the feats we've seen. I can't consider something I didn't see. I am not kishi, I can't predict the future feats.


    At last: Don't reply if you: didn't read, don't have evidence or arguments to back up your opinion.

    We are all aware of it's feats and the statement made by madara.




    "Only the bijuu have a power comparable to this", or, in other translations, "A power that rivals the bijuu's". Madara means that his PS so much power that only the bijuus can compete with it. This doesn't mean that PS= All bijuus, nor it means that PS=1 Bijuu. It means that PS can face bijuu, we don't know exactly what are the bijuus it can face or if it can face some bijuus together.

    So, now, to destruction feats. In the scan above, madara is showneasily destroying mountains with a slash of the PS. Very powerful indeed, living up to his statement. This is the power of the bijuus:



    And this is another feat of the PS(covering kurama), slashing more mountains:



    As I said, very powerful. With the feats we've seen, I suppose it's safe to say that the PS surpasses the hachibi and the other bijuus. However, there is an extremelly powerful bijuu, quite more powerful than the others, kurama.
    We saw that 50% kurama(with jin) is powerful enough to face and outcome 5 bijuus:



    Now, I'm putting as "spoiler" the following part, because it is kind of big. But please, read it.

    We know that the mountains destroyed by the PS are a result of the air pressure. However. that air pressure is a direct result of the force made by the slash. Now, the slash. The force that madara uses to the slash is a direct result of the speed madara moves the sword. the mass of the arm and sword. That's because force of impact: F=I/t and I=Q-Q0, and as madara was not moving before, Q0=0 and Q= m.v. Now, considering the conservation of momentum, and as the air moved doesn't have as much mass as the susanoo, it reaches great speeds, which is why the air reached the mountais almost instantly. Now, disconsidering the loss of energy due to the friction of the sword with the air, and during the movement of the air(after all, it was fast, that's why I am disconsidering it), the force of impact of the air it's Q/t, and as Qair almost= Qsusanoo slash, so does the time the susanoo pushes the air compared to the time the air "pushes" the mountais, we can say that the force of impact made in the end it's almost as equal as if madara was hitting it directly. Of course, madara hitting it directly would be stronger, I know, but not hat much stronger.
    So that's why I using this feat.

    And for any chakra projectile. Considering that the energy necessary for the force is W=F.d.cos a, and cosa=1, we know that madara used an amount of energy to that. Remember: chakra is internal energy(physical+spiritual)
    Now: As the ranged atacks are made by chakra projectiles, they could result on a force of impact close to the slash, as the user of the PS uses an amount of energy to move the sword as fast as possible. So, it's the same user, the user has the same energy. If he uses the same amount of energy in a projectile, and the same energy to throw it, that would result in a force of impace almost equal to the the impact of the slash. If it is an explosive projectile, the only impact would be of the explosion, so the momentum and the force of impace just of the mass of the projectile wouldn't be considered in the damage of the atack, as they explode.



    Naruto BM's bijuu dama can do half of what that explosion did(I'm disconsidering possible loss of energy due to the impact of the bijuu damas and the energy lost in the motion), powerful enough to obliterate some moutains.
    Again, I suppose it's safe to say that PS can rival 50% kurama with jin.
    But what about 100% kurama? I don't think so, as we don't have many of it's feats, but we have a little bit of evidence to say that, I'll show it here.

    Hashirama, some chapters ago, was keeping up with madara's PS using the mokuton goubi no jutsu. Also, in the past, hashi's goubi was able to hold madara's PS slash. So, it's safe to say that mokuton goubi can rival the PS.( Hashirama was in SM, ot might be a senpou goubi, but let's remember that his edo tensei is ALMOST at full power, and madara's PS is more powerful than it was in the past, thanks to the rinnegan and to the senju cells giving him a little boost)





    However, what about the goubi vs kurama? Let's see:



    Here, madara says "the mokuton goubi no jutsu, to fight against beasts?" What does this mean? It most likely means that madara is criticizing the fact that the goubi can't take a fight against that bijuu. What bijuu? 100% kurama, of course.
    Now, some of you might say that "oh, but it's kurama with PS". True indeed, but let's see what took the goubi down:






    Here it is shown that the goubi started to colapse after the explosion, The explosion was a result of the bijuu dama used by 100% kurama. Of course, the goubi wasn't made for tanking, but we saw that it can hold madara's PS and it's slash(with kurama)




    Also, the goubi withstood madara's PS in here:



    He took it, but stood, as shown later in battle, here:



    With this, I want to conclude that the PS(madara's EMS PS, at least) is at least as powerful as 50% kurama with jin, probably even above but it's not in 100% kurama's lvl. It's likely to be close, but not as powerful.
    As another conclusion, sasuke, who has the potential to one day, surpass madara, may achieve a PS that rivals 100% kurama. But so far, it's PS was just awakened, so it has, in the best case scenario, the power of madara's EMS PS.
    Maybe, even weaker, as even the size it's just half as madara's size. So, sasuke's PS would be at best, in the same lvl as 50% kurama with jin.

    Again: I am NOT saying that 100% kurama beats madara or PS, I'm checking the destructive power, not the outcome of the battle, so don't answer as if I were saying that. I am also not comparing their sizes, the only time I talked about size was about sasuke's PS, and only that. When it's about kurama, when it's about goubi, in none of these parts I cared about size.


    FTG is instant, minato's movement after it is not. Besides, in BSM, naruto can sense danger and chakra perfectly. He can sense when he would be about to get hit, and with his BM speed even boosted(and considering his reaction speeds in the battle with juubito)

    Naruto barely started to run, and he was in KCM or BM. Besides, both naruto and sasuke had just defeated juubito.

    BM minato> BM naruto(obviously)

    But BSM naruto can beat him.
    The only thing BSM Naruto is reacting to is body flicker, he can't react to an instant ftg. Even if naruto can sense what's coming, it doesn't mean he has the reflexes to react to it. Minatos reflexes still exceed Naruto, as well as speed.
     
         

  18. #18
    ★22nd Sin Of Revenge ★ #TH kazekaine's Avatar
    Status
    kazekaine is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TH/The Elites
    Posts
    5,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    AkamexMeat
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Not Bad i agree.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    The thing is, FTG is instant(and I could even start a debate to discuss about what's instant, involving physics, wormholes and everything, but it's not needed), but minato's atack or movement after it is not. I'm not saying minato is slow, but he isn't instant either.

    With BSM, naruto can sense chakra and danger perfectly. So he can sense when he would be about to get hit, and with his BM speed even boosted(and considering his reaction speeds in the battle with juubito) he should be able to doge the atack. Basically, can sense when FTG is about to get used, or after it's used, he can sense that the upcoming movement is about to harm him, and then dodge it(just like madara did with rinnegan and possibility SM sensing).

    As soon as Minato teleported to the kunai the rasengan is in obito's back. Notice where the kunai is that he threw, it hasn't even changed position from where it was when Minato teleported to it. He teleported to a moving kunai and landed his attack without letting the kunai pass him.


    Again here, as Minato teleports to the marked obito, there is no motion or movement. He disappears and then reappears with the kunai in obito's stomach. There was no time possible to react to such a thing, and obito is known for triggering his kamui at blinding speeds. It was all instant, as soon as he teleported, the opponent was stabbed, there is no time to sense and react to something so fast.
     
         
    Last edited by Gold Lightning; 01-28-2014 at 01:05 AM.

  20. #20
    Leaf anbu Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Lightning View Post
    The only thing BSM Naruto is reacting to is body flicker, he can't react to an instant ftg. Even if naruto can sense what's coming, it doesn't mean he has the reflexes to react to it. Minatos reflexes still exceed Naruto, as well as speed.
    As I said, FTG is instant, minato's movement after it is not. Madara with rinnegan sensing and possibily SM sensing reacted to tobirama's atack after FTG.
    Minato BM has the same speed, or is a bit faster than BM naruto(without FTG, of course). BSM naruto has his speed enhanched by the senjutsu. So he might have the same speed as minato or a bit above.

    As for reaction speed, he displayed enough in the battle with juubito(even minato had problems with juubito as well). His sensing skills will allow him to sense danger, and his BSM speed will allow him to dodge it.

    EDIT: Concerning your last post: The kunai is a few cm far from obito. Mianto is fast, so after teleporting to it, it would barely take him a second to get to obito.
    But minato's movements after FTG aren't instant. We saw madara reacting to post FTG movement.
     
         
    Last edited by Wolfus; 01-28-2014 at 01:03 AM.

  21. #21
    Full Metal Jacket Djgogetta5's Avatar
    Status
    Djgogetta5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    To be honest its pretty good
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    As I said, FTG is instant, minato's movement after it is not. Madara with rinnegan sensing and possibily SM sensing reacted to tobirama's atack after FTG.
    Minato BM has the same speed, or is a bit faster than BM naruto(without FTG, of course). BSM naruto has his speed enhanched by the senjutsu. So he might have the same speed as minato or a bit above.

    As for reaction speed, he displayed enough in the battle with juubito(even minato had problems with juubito as well). His sensing skills will allow him to sense danger, and his BSM speed will allow him to dodge it.

    EDIT: Concerning your last post: The kunai is a few cm far from obito. Mianto is fast, so after teleporting to it, it would barely take him a second to get to obito.
    But minato's movements after FTG aren't instant. We saw madara reacting to post FTG movement.
    Senjutsu does in no way, shape or form enhance speed.

    Everyone had problems with Jubito, why did bsm naruto not react to the God tree then?
     
         

  23. #23
    ★22nd Sin Of Revenge ★ #TH kazekaine's Avatar
    Status
    kazekaine is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TH/The Elites
    Posts
    5,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    AkamexMeat
     

    Re: How's my top 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Lightning View Post
    Senjutsu does in no way, shape or form enhance speed.

    Everyone had problems with Jubito, why did bsm naruto not react to the God tree then?
    of course senjutsu enhances speed, how else would react to the raikage's attack?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •