Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    魂-Animus-魂 Lord Wretch's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Wretch is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,069
    Location
    Classroom E
    Different conclusions are
    reached when one fact is
    viewed from two separate
    points of view. When that
    happens, there is no immediate
    way to judge which point of
    view is the correct one. There
    is no way to conclude one’s
    own conclusion is the correct
    one.
     

    Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan



    I wanted to share these scans,



    Enjoy
     
         

  2. #2
    March Pirate King's Avatar
    Status
    Pirate King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,255
    Location
    Florida
    Toriko > naruto
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    someone else click em first...
     
         

  3. #3
    魂-Animus-魂 Lord Wretch's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Wretch is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,069
    Location
    Classroom E
    Different conclusions are
    reached when one fact is
    viewed from two separate
    points of view. When that
    happens, there is no immediate
    way to judge which point of
    view is the correct one. There
    is no way to conclude one’s
    own conclusion is the correct
    one.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by We Are Pain View Post
    someone else click em first...
    Man up bro
     
         

  4. #4
    Thread solo Specialist Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,405
    Searching hints
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Hmmm... AlphaE20, what's your point?
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    Vetox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    130
    In Research.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    I dont know what I expected -.-
     
         

  6. #6
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,718
    Location
    Namimori
    .
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    For some reason I feel like Hinata asking Neji to help Naruto will actually have some significance now.
     
         

  7. #7
    魂-Animus-魂 Lord Wretch's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Wretch is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,069
    Location
    Classroom E
    Different conclusions are
    reached when one fact is
    viewed from two separate
    points of view. When that
    happens, there is no immediate
    way to judge which point of
    view is the correct one. There
    is no way to conclude one’s
    own conclusion is the correct
    one.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Hmmm... AlphaE20, what's your point?
    No, point just clarifying the known

    1. Healing does squat for a dying jinchuuriki
    2. That Hinata was praying for Neji to look after Naruto.
    3. And that Orochimaru is letting the Kages get smashed, he has already figured out how to take down Spiral Zetsu
     
         

  8. #8
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,882
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    R.I.P Mellow. Your Hype will
    never die.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Oro always has a plan, the guy is always schemin'
     
         

  9. #9
    魂-Animus-魂 Lord Wretch's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Wretch is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,069
    Location
    Classroom E
    Different conclusions are
    reached when one fact is
    viewed from two separate
    points of view. When that
    happens, there is no immediate
    way to judge which point of
    view is the correct one. There
    is no way to conclude one’s
    own conclusion is the correct
    one.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Vongola View Post
    For some reason I feel like Hinata asking Neji to help Naruto will actually have some significance now.
    Naruto will meet Neji in the afterlife (to finish his life's work and push NaruHina into Naruto's dying skull ) probably Jaraiya too.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Blades of Zeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,795
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    I saw these earlier by Sir Derp Obito.
     
         

  11. #11
    Your current user title is -Xlad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Xlad- is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    Location:
    Status
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    Oro always has a plan, the guy is always schemin'
    That reminds me of something.


    OT: Thanks for the scans.
     
         
    Last edited by -Xlad-; 01-28-2014 at 01:03 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    ByakuMaster
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    What!! O_o Neji will look after Naruto??? How?? It can't be in the after life ??

    If its true, I hope we get to see Phoenix Neji or something to save Naruto
     
         

  13. #13
    pro ladder climber HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,273
    Location
    Kingsroad to Winterfell
    Ser Barristan loves his honor,
    Pycelle loves his office, and
    Littlefinger loves
    Littlefinger.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    I can't wait for Orochimaru's plan
     
         

  14. #14
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,882
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    R.I.P Mellow. Your Hype will
    never die.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    That reminds me of something.


    OT: Thanks for the scans.
    That's exactly why I spelled schemin' like that. Rick Ross ain't got shit on Orochimaru when it comes to schemin'
     
         

  15. #15
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post
    Naruto will meet Neji in the afterlife (to finish his life's work and push NaruHina into Naruto's dying skull ) probably Jaraiya too.
    lmao grasping at straws? Rofl.
     
         

  16. #16
    Your current user title is -Xlad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Xlad- is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,859
    Location
    Location:
    Status
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    That's exactly why I spelled schemin' like that. Rick Ross ain't got shit on Orochimaru when it comes to schemin'
    Shit, *****. Dat same train of thought tho. This should be Oro's theme song.
     
         

  17. #17
    魂-Animus-魂 Lord Wretch's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Wretch is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,069
    Location
    Classroom E
    Different conclusions are
    reached when one fact is
    viewed from two separate
    points of view. When that
    happens, there is no immediate
    way to judge which point of
    view is the correct one. There
    is no way to conclude one’s
    own conclusion is the correct
    one.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    lmao grasping at straws? Rofl.
    Probably!
     
         

  18. #18
    ~Team Taka~ Lana Del Taka's Avatar
    Status
    Lana Del Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,944
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    "Lets celebrate our
    twisted fate. We're the broken
    ones!"
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Can you show the last page please?
     
         

  19. #19
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post
    Probably!
    you guys are amusing nonetheless.
     
         

  20. #20
    魂-Animus-魂 Lord Wretch's Avatar
    Status
    Lord Wretch is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,069
    Location
    Classroom E
    Different conclusions are
    reached when one fact is
    viewed from two separate
    points of view. When that
    happens, there is no immediate
    way to judge which point of
    view is the correct one. There
    is no way to conclude one’s
    own conclusion is the correct
    one.
     

    Re: Viz scan: THE ABSOLUTE RULE, Hinata's plea, and Orochi has a plan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    you guys are amusing nonetheless.
    Glad your were amused
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •