Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

[Konoha Borderlands] Establishment Or Obliteration

As Archer walks away from his battle from a very weird shinobi, he walks towards the sunagakure tavern to spot alot of sunagakure shinobi who are just having a good time during war. This was the way archer liked it. A very confident environment. But this wasnt time for war, He quickly located his partner, and randomly choose 2 random shinobi to accompany him to the land of fire.. He then went to the back of the tavern, got 3 Yellow Cloaks with the Sunagakure symbol on the hood of them. He then tosses 2 of them to 2 different people

Asura, Richter.. Lets go.. And dont go out the main entrance, head through the sides as fights are taking place.

As Archer says this, he walks out the tavern, walk towards each dead konoha shinobi and put them in a big bag and quickly launch from the side of suna towards konoha while putting the cloak on with the hood covering his head so he can not be noticeable

(This Stops Now)

-12Hours To Konoha-

Last edited by Teño; 01-28-2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Number Error

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

Re: [Konoha Borderlands] Establishment Or Obliteration

*Richter, whom had been bored, caught the robe tossed to him by the Kazekage and was suddenly filled with adrenaline*

Yes, Kazekage-Sama!

*he puts on the robe which hides his face, then makes haste and heads out the tavern, following Asche's route through the side of the village towards Konoha.*

-12 hours until I reach Konoha-

Last edited by Holy Cross; 01-28-2014 at 04:18 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Long Live Maddy's Vag Eye

We're going huh?
    After saying this Asura throws the cloak's hood on his head and begins walking along with the others...
    -12 hours-

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

As Archer and his partners reach the boarders of konoha, he stands there waiting very patiently. He then uses a jutsu to broadcase his voice into konoha

We are not here to attack you guys....... like you did us. I simply wish to speak to the hokage, and drop off these dead bodys..

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Last edited by Teño; 01-28-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to the sound of your
    last breath....

Quote Originally Posted by Teño View Post
    As Archer and his partners reach the boarders of konoha, he stands there waiting very patiently. He then uses a jutsu to broadcase his voice into konoha

We are not here to attack you guys....... like you did us. I simply wish to speak to the hokage, and drop off these dead bodys..
    Coming from here.

As Iori is in the middle of a conversation with a bunch of the Supernova's, Asmodeus starts whispering in his right eye shortly before he hears a projected voice...

[B]...I feel slight vibrations approaching our location...

*Projected Voice Sounds*

Iori then without even mentioning a word, disappears in a flash and re-appears about mid-long range of the bunch of Suna-nin...

What madness is this?!?!

Take it easy Iori-san...these guys look dangerous

Them??

Iori says while pointing toward the Suna-nin...

That can't be true!

But hey, I heard a phrase that goes something like, 'The proof is in the pudding', maybe one of them might be worth my while.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Quote Originally Posted by Yashiro View Post
    Coming from here.

As Iori is in the middle of a conversation with a bunch of the Supernova's, Asmodeus starts whispering in his right eye shortly before he hears a projected voice...

[B]...I feel slight vibrations approaching our location...

*Projected Voice Sounds*

Iori then without even mentioning a word, disappears in a flash and re-appears about mid-long range of the bunch of Suna-nin...

What madness is this?!?!

Take it easy Iori-san...these guys look dangerous

Them??

Iori says while pointing toward the Suna-nin...

That can't be true!

But hey, I heard a phrase that goes something like, 'The proof is in the pudding', maybe one of them might be worth my while.
    As archer looks at an ugly shinobi. He almost throws up at the filth that caught his eyes, his eyes then slightly rolled up to see something that couldnt help him throw up. He then puked on the ground.. What caught his eye was not only the filthy of this shinobi face.. but the headband.. He was a kumo shinobi... Archer couldnt stand being around such foul and nasty trash.. but he played it off

IM SOO SORRY!.. Im very nervous and couldnt help myself.. I am not here to fight *Bow down in a sign of respect* I am nobody to be feared.. im just a messenger of sunagakure. so are these two.. I just wish to talk to the hokage.. please.. :,(

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

As archer looks at an ugly shinobi. He almost throws up at the filth that caught his eyes, his eyes then slightly rolled up to see something that couldnt help him throw up. He then puked on the ground.. What caught his eye was not only the filthy of this shinobi face.. but the headband.. He was a kumo shinobi... Archer couldnt stand being around such foul and nasty trash.. but he played it off

IM SOO SORRY!.. Im very nervous and couldnt help myself.. I am not here to fight *Bow down in a sign of respect* I am nobody to be feared.. im just a messenger of sunagakure. so are these two.. I just wish to talk to the hokage.. please.. :,(
    Hokage? 3 messengers from Suna wish to speak to the Hokage? You must be joking, I don't trust anyone of you a single bit, the Hokage is an important person to both his village and the Supernova clan, what makes you think I would allow any one of you peasants near my Supernova Brother?

If you have a message for him, I would be all ears for a second and that would be it, then you can take your leave, the Hokage has more important things to deal with at the moment, so be quick and be gone before I murder the lot of you.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Archer listening to this dude knew this dude wanted to fight He then requested the hokage one more time. But this time .. He then turn to his village mate and whisper something from the side of his mouth

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

*Richter--who was surprised to be greeted by this irrelevant Kumo nin--grew tired of the impudent manner in which Iori spoke to his Kage*

Ungodly Kumogakure filth, he thought as he remembered the death of his late betrothed.

*He then heard his Kage's voice, and what he heard forced him to express a wicked smile.

*Smirk*

His bright blue eyes glittered in the sunlight as he raised his head and revealed his hooded face while he waited for Iori to respond to Archer.

Last edited by Holy Cross; 01-28-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said that I'm a ride for my
    mother****ing *****s, Most
    likely I'm a die with my
    finger on the trigger

Hashirama had been watching over the supernova meeting. While he had the utmost respect for them, he just didn't like other village Shinobi being in his village and if he wasn't mistaken they was at least one kumo nin amongst them. The meeting seemed to be going well when one of them left and headed away from konoha and didn't return. Hashi got curious and decided to go see what was happening. So Hashi using his sensing ability locate him plus what seemed to be four other sources just at the border. So bounding across the rooftop of konoha Hashi reaches the gates and rushes into the forest. Hashi once in the forest leaps up to a low hanging branch and swings into the upper canopy. He then makes his way to the border jumping from branch to branch. He uses his sensing to easily pinpoint the people. Once there he stops on a branch and recons the situation. He notices the supernova that had left plus three others. They appeared to be, wait no that can't be right. Why would Suna nin be here when their village is being attacked. Suna nin must be dumber than everyone thought. Its a wonder they even know how to tie their shoes. Hashi could barely here what they were saying but he did hear one word, hokage. After hearing this Hashi knew this was konoha business and needed to at least assist the supernova. Hashi then jumped down and stood behind the supernova and to his left.

Well, well, what do we have here? Suna nin? Why do we have the pleasure of your presence?

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets.
    Note: Lasts 5 turns
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

*Richter waits a moment before deciding to speak next and break the silence*

Murder us? HA! You must think highly of yourself, Iori Yagami, or should I say "High tier Supernova garbage & Nekura cannon-fodder/lackey?"
    Your signifigance is but a nodule in our presence, so I highly suggest you watch your serpent-tongue before speaking to my Kage that way again, cannon-fodder, or else you'll assume the role of the "coffin" variation.

*After spitting his words, Richter hears a faint noise and suspects a third party, so he prepares himself, but soon finds out that it is a Konoha ninja.*

Hmph. Finally, someone of use and relevance.

" Well, well, what do we have here? Suna nin? Why do we have the pleasure of your presence? "

If you must know, we're here to speak with your kage and to drop off these bodie- oh! I'm sorry. Some of them may be friends of yours. No matter. It isn't your place to be asking questions anyway, so be a good litttle soldier and fetch the Hokage for us.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored as always..

Anthony Stark immediately gets new of he arrival of Suna nin's to Konoha and rushes to the Borderlands to notice a few of my friends and suna nin. Looking at them, Stark shouts

"Hey, what brings you here?"

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cross View Post

Murder us? HA! You must think highly of yourself, Iori Yagami, or should I say "High tier Supernova garbage & Nekura cannon-fodder/lackey?"
    Your signifigance is but a nodule in our presence, so I highly suggest you watch your serpent-tongue before speaking to my Kage that way again, cannon-fodder, or else you'll assume the role of the "coffin" variation.

*After spitting his words, Richter hears a faint noise and suspects a third party, so he prepares himself, but soon finds out that it is a Konoha ninja.*

" Well, well, what do we have here? Suna nin? Why do we have the pleasure of your presence? "

If you must know, we're here to speak with your kage and to drop off these bodie- oh! I'm sorry. Some of them may be friends of yours. No matter. It isn't your place to be asking questions anyway, so be a good litttle soldier and fetch the Hokage for us.
    As Archer hears his partner speak he takes notice of him addressing Archer as the kazekage. Archer couldnt help but think his cover was blown. So he tried to nullify the comment as he pretended to get excited and nervous

Wha?! WHAT?! Kazekage-Sama is here?!?! Oh no no no.. This isnt good.. If he has come that means the destruction of konoha is final!!! D: *Looks around* Wait.. Kazekage-sama isnt here.. You tricked me richter.. ~_~ Anyways, We wish to speak to the hokage.. We was sent here by our kazekage to engage in negotiations. (Hope they dont suspect me)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke56 View Post
    Anthony Stark immediately gets new of he arrival of Suna nin's to Konoha and rushes to the Borderlands to notice a few of my friends and suna nin. Looking at them, Stark shouts

"Hey, what brings you here?"
    More of them, eh?

*Richter looks at this newly arrived Konoha ninja*

...I digg the 'stache

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    likely I'm a die with my
    finger on the trigger

Hashi listens to the mans ignorant words. With every word Hashi found himself losing IQ points. He even started to look straight up and began to day dream but when the man finished Hashi snapped out of his stupor. Hahaha. Anything you need to say to the hokage can be said to me. If you don't like that then go hone and defend you home instead of going on little field trips. Hashi then folded his arms awaiting a response.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    School is up again, training
    will be slower sorry ;_;

Mu decides to proceed forward after hearing word that the kazekage was here..AGAIN for some weird reason. Mu thought of a new plan that he wanted to do. So he simply string up a couple hand seals to turn invisible while reactivating his chakra sensing in case of anything. Before jumping down from the tree, he places the hood back on his head with his anbu mask on to not bring attention to him. After all the kazekage feared mu and was very jealous of him, he even place wanted pictures around the village for someone to bring his head back to the sand village, such a female dog. Mu knew almost everything that was going on in the village, as if he was an official or some weird shiz like that. Mu walk towards their direction but not directly to them.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Quote Originally Posted by Yashiro View Post
    Hokage? 3 messengers from Suna wish to speak to the Hokage? You must be joking, I don't trust anyone of you a single bit, the Hokage is an important person to both his village and the Supernova clan, what makes you think I would allow any one of you peasants near my Supernova Brother?

If you have a message for him, I would be all ears for a second and that would be it, then you can take your leave, the Hokage has more important things to deal with at the moment, so be quick and be gone before I murder the lot of you.
    Rin shakes his head as his partner Iori and the suna ninja bicker at each other. Rin walks behind Iori and places his hand on his shoulder. Only Iori and Rin knew what that meant, the pat on the shoulder gave Iori free will to shut the suna ninjas mouth by force. Rin wouldn't interfere, Rin didn't come here to fight. But he wasn't ready to let people disrespect his home. So if it was needed he was prepared to fight. He simply eyes down the two suna shinobi before. Displaying his ill feelings for them and the words they just spoke.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Venom, I try avoiding you on NB so I dont say something to you and get banned or infracted. But eh. thats how konoha operate nowadays. -shrug- Btw. I want to know how you know the kazekage was here. Im not wearing a hat, nor have any of you seen me before (Archer)

As archer hears the ugly shinobi with black hair talk with his HEAT SENSING active on his helmet, he see a weird body shape person he just had a bad vibe about. Not power wise but attitude and personality wise.. He quickly braces himself and turns around to walk away

How sad how far konoha has fallen. The hokage needs that many pets to protect him.. Shows a sign of weakness if he cant talk for himself. This place just isnt the same. Went from Izuna Uchiha, to Scary Yamato. After that the reign of Konoha has fallen greatly. When I was here their was so many powerful shinobi. Yamato, Scorps, Mcrazor, Rexii, Typhon, Coyote, ZK, Gin, Broly, Light, Selendrile, and Myself. Now all I see is filth and trash. How dare such a no-name shinobi feel the need to talk out of his place to his elder. Does he not remember who I am?! No matter who I am, I will still spank YOU! *Talks to bloo* Konoha should know their place. But then again, they may need the feel to redeem themselves after getting annihilated by Iwagakure. Anyways. I have no further interest in such a dead forest that used to bloom with life. Asura, Richter. Lets go

-12hr Till Suna-

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis

*Richter gives one last stern look to both Kumogakure shinobi, turns around, and follows Archer*

-12 hours till Suna-

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    likely I'm a die with my
    finger on the trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Gèckö View Post
    Rin shakes his head as his partner Iori and the suna ninja bicker at each other. Rin walks behind Iori and places his hand on his shoulder. Only Iori and Rin knew what that meant, the pat on the shoulder gave Iori free will to shut the suna ninjas mouth by force. Rin wouldn't interfere, Rin didn't come here to fight. But he wasn't ready to let people disrespect his home. So if it was needed he was prepared to fight. He simply eyes down the two suna shinobi before. Displaying his ill feelings for them and the words they just spoke.
    How are you even here? z.z

Venom, I try avoiding you on NB so I dont say something to you and get banned or infracted. But eh. thats how konoha operate nowadays. -shrug- Btw. I want to know how you know the kazekage was here. Im not wearing a hat, nor have any of you seen me before (Archer)

As archer hears the ugly shinobi with black hair talk with his HEAT SENSING active on his helmet, he see a weird body shape person he just had a bad vibe about. Not power wise but attitude and personality wise.. He quickly braces himself and turns around to walk away

How sad how far konoha has fallen. The hokage needs that many pets to protect him.. Shows a sign of weakness if he cant talk for himself. This place just isnt the same. Went from Izuna Uchiha, to Scary Yamato. After that the reign of Konoha has fallen greatly. When I was here their was so many powerful shinobi. Yamato, Scorps, Mcrazor, Rexii, Typhon, Coyote, ZK, Gin, Broly, Light, Selendrile, and Myself. Now all I see is filth and trash. How dare such a no-name shinobi feel the need to talk out of his place to his elder. Does he not remember who I am?! No matter who I am, I will still spank YOU! *Talks to bloo* Konoha should know their place. But then again, they may need the feel to redeem themselves after getting annihilated by Iwagakure. Anyways. I have no further interest in such a dead forest that used to bloom with life. Asura, Richter. Lets go

-12hr Till Suna-
    Hashi watches and waves as the Suna nin turn around and leave. Always the impatient one. You can either fight people or let them defeat themselves. Hashi turns around and heads back to konoha.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Long Live Maddy's Vag Eye

Asura lets out a deep sigh, turning around and heading home.

That was boring.

-12 hours-

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

-12hr Till Suna-
    Coming from http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=473459
    =================
    After hearing the broadcast of the mans voice, I decided to stealthily sneak over to the bordelands to see the commotion. To no surprise, one by one, noble Konoha shinobi showed up to protect their great village. As I watch frm the depths of the shadows I see how this is to unfold, when suddenly an irritated shinobi begins a speech about how Konoha has "fallen".

How sad how far konoha has fallen. The hokage needs that many pets to protect him.. Shows a sign of weakness if he cant talk for himself. This place just isnt the same. Went from Izuna Uchiha, to Scary Yamato. After that the reign of Konoha has fallen greatly. When I was here their was so many powerful shinobi. Yamato, Scorps, Mcrazor, Rexii, Typhon, Coyote, ZK, Gin, Broly, Light, Selendrile, and Myself. Now all I see is filth and trash -

Immediately, I interrupt the Suna ninja as two kunai stab into the ground in front of his feet

I'd beg to differ..

I reveal myself as I walk into mid-range with my hands in my pockets, completely unstressed about the appearance of an enemy nation. I then take my hands out of my pocket and grill the suna ninja with my eyes, with a look that asserts my dominance over the ninja. I stare at him with a look, non-verbally showing that i'm better than, a look that is so demeaning that everybody who bears the Suna insignia is dirt, and how dare dirt disrespect the noble tree that is Konoha. Easily deducing that he is no ordinary Suna Shinobi due to his passion I can easily determine he is a high ranking member.

You should really learn to pick your battles, you're out of place, outnumber, outmatched and outskilled. You shouldn't speak so lowly of Konohagakure when you're within it's grasp. Now what do you want Suna ninja? I'm very busy man, I have akatsuki knocking on my door and I'd like to tidy up before letting them. But we all know how persistent and thirsty Lil- i'm sorry, Consuela is.

I then wait upon his answer with an expressionless face.

=============

Happens before you leave, sorry i couldn't reply in time.

Last edited by Mugen Ryukyu; 01-29-2014 at 03:13 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    Asura lets out a deep sigh, turning around and heading home.

That was boring.

-12 hours-
    @Teno, if I am not mistaken, one of your lackeys mentioned something of disrespecting their Kazekage, I was only speaking to you, so that means its only obvious, why would he lie about such a thing? xD.

Well well well, you little runts got big mouths eh? Why don't we just have some fun while the Hokage speaks to the little nervous guy in the middle, he seems determined so I will allow it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!

Yashiro, I was talking to venom bro

-Flashback to the time before I left off-

As Archer is about to launch off.. He hear somebody who have some type of authority in his voice. His back fully to him as he talk. He slowly tilt his head to the side. He didnt even bother turning fully around just to see alot of falling leaves. As he turned around he saw somebody who resembled the hokage. His face showed cockiness, not confidence. Like he was better than. The words he spoke to archer felt empty.. It lacked dominance and power. Archer couldnt take him serious. He was trying to enforce fear inside archer but if anything It made archer pity him more.

Blood courses through your veins like I. You are not beneath me, and Im surely not beneath you.. Power wise of course. Your power alone is as strong as your villagers.. and as of now *Drops the bag of dead bodys* It shows how strong you are. Their will be more on the way. When you acknowledge that others may be stronger then you, thats when you and your village will grow.

As Archer says this, he decides to give his full respect to the konoha hokage by turning around. And begins to talk once more

I'll only say this once, so pay attention. When it comes to fighting, The Hidden Leaf doesn't have a prayer. Nothing you do is going to put you on par with Sunagakure. The only thing you can do is Visualize. If you face an opponent you can not defeat, then visualize something that will allow you to defeat Them. This is the only skill that konoha have so I suggest you perfect it. ....... *Turns back around then slightly turn his head to show off a smirk* Their must be something wrong with me... Im giving advice to a village I want to destroy *Launches out*

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Iori stands stunned for a second as the Suna-nin left...

They ran away...

That's good Iori-san, let's just return to the rest of the Supernovas.

Iori let's out a loud sigh...

Let's just go and hear what the Nova's have planned...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»