Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Posts
    7,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama
     

    The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    --Zetsu use the Mini shuisuusenju to create 5 elemental jutsu's nd the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat

    --Zetsu can use the mayfly technique and the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat


    Just b'cos Hashirama doesn't show such jutsu's doesn't mean he does not have them...and yall need to remember that zetsu's are only a failed experiments..............


    P.S: This is my first thread of the year
     
         

  2. #2
    The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Snape Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    Posts
    4,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 points from Huffelpuff
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    What you're referring to is not limited to Hashirama. Throughout the base fans underrate or overrate characters as they please, using whatever scraps of manga they can to prove their points.
     
         

  3. #3
    ★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    Posts
    6,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    i mean i guess
     
         

  4. #4
    Member
    Status
    bam06005 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    I mean...welcome to NB?
     
         

  5. #5
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Posts
    7,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Snape Uchiha View Post
    What you're referring to is not limited to Hashirama. Throughout the base fans underrate or overrate characters as they please, using whatever scraps of manga they can to prove their points.
    SMH for such poor souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
    i mean i guess
    Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    I mean...welcome to NB?
    Ummm....tankz
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    2,984
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Rofl, Hashirama and Zetsu can't be even compared..
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Naijakid View Post
    --Zetsu use the Mini shuisuusenju to create 5 elemental jutsu's nd the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat

    --Zetsu can use the mayfly technique and the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat


    Just b'cos Hashirama doesn't show such jutsu's doesn't mean he does not have them...and yall need to remember that zetsu's are only a failed experiments..............


    P.S: This is my first thread of the year
    Is hashirama able to use all of the elements? it was my assumption that zetsus shinsusenju was able to use them because he(Obito)/Madara are also in possession of the Rinnegan. so it was an altered version of Shinsusenju. Hashis shinsusenju could not use all nature elements however obviously it was a superior Mokuton by far.

    Edit:

    Two things...

    1) It still hasnt been explained why Zetsu is wearing Obitos old clothes.
    2) The range/techniques of Madaras Rinnegan powers have not been explained either.
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 01-28-2014 at 09:14 AM.

  8. #8
    Member Tayhlor Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tayhlor Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Auckland , New Zealand
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come at me brah !
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    Is hashirama able to use all of the elements? it was my assumption that zetsus shinsusenju was able to use them because he(Obito)/Madara are also in possession of the Rinnegan. so it was an altered version of Shinsusenju. Hashis shinsusenju could not use all nature elements however obviously it was a superior Mokuton by far.

    Edit:

    Two things...

    1) It still hasnt been explained why Zetsu is wearing Obitos old clothes.
    2) The range/techniques of Madaras Rinnegan powers have not been explained either.
    for the last time spiral zetsu is either alone or with Yamato . He is not with obito ! Obito is with black zetsu , and those were madaras robes that he's wearing he has a bunch of them at his hideout just don't even try .
     
         

  9. #9
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    it is applied to every character....! you feel that about hashirama because you are his fan, i feel the same way about minato....! but i think if it's anything base is more biased towards hashirama...!
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,035
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Happy New thread.!!
    lol.!!

    even when people underrate hashirama he is still op.!!

    even if people underrated hashirama, then will still agree that hashirama can take on itachi and minato at once mid diff.!!



    manga has made him too op.!!
     
         

  11. #11
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    8,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Because madara didn't create zetsu with ying yang and couldn't possibly give him extra abilities off the rinnegan?
    So hashi can mentally communicate with zetsu now because madara and zetsu do it?
    Why didn't hashi use mayfly to travel to the battlefield? Why did he run? He could have got them to ftg tag him and then mayfly.

    The point is people need to stop giving away someone's feats to everyone else if it's not a standard feat (like basic clone jutsu' it's the same way people think kazekages can use all gaara's techs.
     
         

  12. #12
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Posts
    7,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Tayhlor Uchiha View Post
    for the last time spiral zetsu is either alone or with Yamato . He is not with obito ! Obito is with black zetsu , and those were madaras robes that he's wearing he has a bunch of them at his hideout just don't even try .
    Its too early for that imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession4440 View Post
    it is applied to every character....! you feel that about hashirama because you are his fan, i feel the same way about minato....! but i think if it's anything base is more biased towards hashirama...!
    Nope, the biased is towards Madara
    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    Happy New thread.!!
    lol.!!

    even when people underrate hashirama he is still op.!!

    even if people underrated hashirama, then will still agree that hashirama can take on itachi and minato at once mid diff.!!



    manga has made him too op.!!
    ...Happy new thread indeed...
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    Because madara didn't create zetsu with ying yang and couldn't possibly give him extra abilities off the rinnegan?
    So hashi can mentally communicate with zetsu now because madara and zetsu do it?
    Why didn't hashi use mayfly to travel to the battlefield? Why did he run? He could have got them to ftg tag him and then mayfly.

    The point is people need to stop giving away someone's feats to everyone else if it's not a standard feat (like basic clone jutsu' it's the same way people think kazekages can use all gaara's techs.
    Shut da heck up....Madara only placed yin and yang on the black zetsu

    Oh and by your logic Madara has only one rinnegan tech
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Well when Hashirama actually reproduces a similar feat, then you can say whatever you want. But in the mean time let's just stop with the speculation and assumptions.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Tayhlor Uchiha View Post
    for the last time spiral zetsu is either alone or with Yamato . He is not with obito ! Obito is with black zetsu , and those were madaras robes that he's wearing he has a bunch of them at his hideout just don't even try .
    dont even try what? unlike you i am not a fanboy of any character as they are all fictional.

    Back to my original point however; Nowhere in the manga has it ever stated that Hashirama has mastery over all nature elements. It HAS been stated that Hiruzen was the only one to gain mastery over every element used within the Leaf.

    Also, you are not the only person who believes Yamato might be fuelling Spiral Zetsus Mokuton however i am not narrow minded as i like debate.

    Fact remains that Madaras full Rinnegan power has not been addressed and we have never seen Hashi use all the elements; even when he battled Madara using Shinsusenju.
     
         

  15. #15
    SENNIN RikudouMadara's Avatar
    Status
    RikudouMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between this world and all others...
    Posts
    4,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walk not in darkness....for
    one who is blind cannot see
    the next step......UNLESS
    YOURE MADARA UCHIHA >_O
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    I agree Hashirama can do all the things you mentioned in your post. Well....I believe he is more than capable.
     
         

  16. #16
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    8,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Just because someone hasn't used something, doesnt mean they cant. Tonton can use Chibaku tensei untill prooven otherwise.
     
         

  17. #17
    Hmmm...I love ice cream Fayon's Avatar
    Status
    Fayon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    I apologize for my threads .
    I don't know what happens to
    me when i click that
    "post new thread"
    button.
     



    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Zetsu is only a clone made from hashi and he is also weaker version of him mangafax

     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    Lamb is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    413
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Well Zetsu can also replicate someone down to their chakra type. Does that mean Yamato or Hashirama can do it too?
     
         

  19. #19
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
    Well Zetsu can also replicate someone down to their chakra type. Does that mean Yamato or Hashirama can do it too?
    now that is a great point....!
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Posts
    1,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Just because someone hasn't used something, doesnt mean they cant. Tonton can use Chibaku tensei untill prooven otherwise.
    I can understand what you are saying, however had that been the case i still dont understand why hashi wouldnt have used it at any point during the manga. given the fact that he has had so many oppertunities.

    So.. until its proven that hashi can, i think its more feasable totake the stance that this current attack was somehow linked to Madaras Rinnegan (use of all nature elements).
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Naijakid View Post
    --Zetsu use the Mini shuisuusenju to create 5 elemental jutsu's nd the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat

    --Zetsu can use the mayfly technique and the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat


    Just b'cos Hashirama doesn't show such jutsu's doesn't mean he does not have them...and yall need to remember that zetsu's are only a failed experiments..............


    P.S: This is my first thread of the year

    It goes both ways. In some cases they over hype Hashirama by saying base Hashi can own BSM Naruto ect..
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Ababeel's Avatar
    Status
    Ababeel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Nah, Hashirama gets wanked way to much. It's disgusting how people wank and overrate him all the time!

    those feats are for those who used it. However, Hashi's wanker/fans whatever you wanna call them want to give
    everything to him!

    Do you see people give Sasuke's PS the same feats of madara?
    or do you see someone say Minato can use FRS and all of Naruto's jutsus because Naruto is Minato's cells?
    ...etc

    It's only Hashirama's fans who do that, and it's disgusting.
    If anything, people always wants feats, but when it comes to Hashi, then, no!
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Ababeel View Post
    Nah, Hashirama gets wanked way to much. It's disgusting how people wank and overrate him all the time!

    those feats are for those who used it. However, Hashi's wanker/fans whatever you wanna call them want to give
    everything to him!

    Do you see people give Sasuke's PS the same feats of madara?
    or do you see someone say Minato can use FRS and all of Naruto's jutsus because Naruto is Minato's cells?
    ...etc

    It's only Hashirama's fans who do that, and it's disgusting.
    If anything, people always wants feats, but when it comes to Hashi, then, no!

    I'm not a Hashi fan, but I think Hashirama can do the same things as Zetsu. Logic makes me believe so.
     
         

  24. #24
    Elite Assassin LegendaryAce's Avatar
    Status
    LegendaryAce is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    1,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Some people claim that a character is wanked while i see them all fanboying over certain characters , nonetheless i do believe hashirama should be able to mayfly, it really shouldnt be to hard to imagine him using mayfly in sm.

    the thing about using elements is debatable there are alot reason i could see zetsu being able to use elements and hashirama not being able to ( but logically hashirama's buddha should be capable of using all elements aswell ) i know its a two way think as we have never seen hashirama do it doesnt mean he can ( but we have never seen hashirama use FTW that doesnt mean he cant aswell) and learning from yamato its safe to say hashirama has some of zetsu's abilities (though we dont actually know how much of hashirama zetsu has in him ).
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •