Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,736
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Team Hashirama
     

    The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    --Zetsu use the Mini shuisuusenju to create 5 elemental jutsu's nd the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat

    --Zetsu can use the mayfly technique and the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat


    Just b'cos Hashirama doesn't show such jutsu's doesn't mean he does not have them...and yall need to remember that zetsu's are only a failed experiments..............


    P.S: This is my first thread of the year
     
         

  2. #2
    The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Snape Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,140
    Location
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    50 points from Huffelpuff
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    What you're referring to is not limited to Hashirama. Throughout the base fans underrate or overrate characters as they please, using whatever scraps of manga they can to prove their points.
     
         

  3. #3
    ★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,280
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    i mean i guess
     
         

  4. #4
    Member
    Status
    bam06005 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    292
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    I mean...welcome to NB?
     
         

  5. #5
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,736
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Snape Uchiha View Post
    What you're referring to is not limited to Hashirama. Throughout the base fans underrate or overrate characters as they please, using whatever scraps of manga they can to prove their points.
    SMH for such poor souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
    i mean i guess
    Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    I mean...welcome to NB?
    Ummm....tankz
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,176
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    `David.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Rofl, Hashirama and Zetsu can't be even compared..
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Naijakid View Post
    --Zetsu use the Mini shuisuusenju to create 5 elemental jutsu's nd the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat

    --Zetsu can use the mayfly technique and the base thinks Hashirama can't achieve such feat


    Just b'cos Hashirama doesn't show such jutsu's doesn't mean he does not have them...and yall need to remember that zetsu's are only a failed experiments..............


    P.S: This is my first thread of the year
    Is hashirama able to use all of the elements? it was my assumption that zetsus shinsusenju was able to use them because he(Obito)/Madara are also in possession of the Rinnegan. so it was an altered version of Shinsusenju. Hashis shinsusenju could not use all nature elements however obviously it was a superior Mokuton by far.

    Edit:

    Two things...

    1) It still hasnt been explained why Zetsu is wearing Obitos old clothes.
    2) The range/techniques of Madaras Rinnegan powers have not been explained either.
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 01-28-2014 at 10:14 AM.

  8. #8
    Member Tayhlor Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tayhlor Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    849
    Location
    Auckland , New Zealand
    Come at me brah !
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    Is hashirama able to use all of the elements? it was my assumption that zetsus shinsusenju was able to use them because he(Obito)/Madara are also in possession of the Rinnegan. so it was an altered version of Shinsusenju. Hashis shinsusenju could not use all nature elements however obviously it was a superior Mokuton by far.

    Edit:

    Two things...

    1) It still hasnt been explained why Zetsu is wearing Obitos old clothes.
    2) The range/techniques of Madaras Rinnegan powers have not been explained either.
    for the last time spiral zetsu is either alone or with Yamato . He is not with obito ! Obito is with black zetsu , and those were madaras robes that he's wearing he has a bunch of them at his hideout just don't even try .
     
         

  9. #9
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,516
    Location
    Behind You!
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    it is applied to every character....! you feel that about hashirama because you are his fan, i feel the same way about minato....! but i think if it's anything base is more biased towards hashirama...!
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,068
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Happy New thread.!!
    lol.!!

    even when people underrate hashirama he is still op.!!

    even if people underrated hashirama, then will still agree that hashirama can take on itachi and minato at once mid diff.!!



    manga has made him too op.!!
     
         

  11. #11
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,028
    Location
    Pangaea
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Because madara didn't create zetsu with ying yang and couldn't possibly give him extra abilities off the rinnegan?
    So hashi can mentally communicate with zetsu now because madara and zetsu do it?
    Why didn't hashi use mayfly to travel to the battlefield? Why did he run? He could have got them to ftg tag him and then mayfly.

    The point is people need to stop giving away someone's feats to everyone else if it's not a standard feat (like basic clone jutsu' it's the same way people think kazekages can use all gaara's techs.
     
         

  12. #12
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,736
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Tayhlor Uchiha View Post
    for the last time spiral zetsu is either alone or with Yamato . He is not with obito ! Obito is with black zetsu , and those were madaras robes that he's wearing he has a bunch of them at his hideout just don't even try .
    Its too early for that imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession4440 View Post
    it is applied to every character....! you feel that about hashirama because you are his fan, i feel the same way about minato....! but i think if it's anything base is more biased towards hashirama...!
    Nope, the biased is towards Madara
    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    Happy New thread.!!
    lol.!!

    even when people underrate hashirama he is still op.!!

    even if people underrated hashirama, then will still agree that hashirama can take on itachi and minato at once mid diff.!!



    manga has made him too op.!!
    ...Happy new thread indeed...
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    Because madara didn't create zetsu with ying yang and couldn't possibly give him extra abilities off the rinnegan?
    So hashi can mentally communicate with zetsu now because madara and zetsu do it?
    Why didn't hashi use mayfly to travel to the battlefield? Why did he run? He could have got them to ftg tag him and then mayfly.

    The point is people need to stop giving away someone's feats to everyone else if it's not a standard feat (like basic clone jutsu' it's the same way people think kazekages can use all gaara's techs.
    Shut da heck up....Madara only placed yin and yang on the black zetsu

    Oh and by your logic Madara has only one rinnegan tech
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Gold Lightning's Avatar
    Status
    Gold Lightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,941
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Well when Hashirama actually reproduces a similar feat, then you can say whatever you want. But in the mean time let's just stop with the speculation and assumptions.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Tayhlor Uchiha View Post
    for the last time spiral zetsu is either alone or with Yamato . He is not with obito ! Obito is with black zetsu , and those were madaras robes that he's wearing he has a bunch of them at his hideout just don't even try .
    dont even try what? unlike you i am not a fanboy of any character as they are all fictional.

    Back to my original point however; Nowhere in the manga has it ever stated that Hashirama has mastery over all nature elements. It HAS been stated that Hiruzen was the only one to gain mastery over every element used within the Leaf.

    Also, you are not the only person who believes Yamato might be fuelling Spiral Zetsus Mokuton however i am not narrow minded as i like debate.

    Fact remains that Madaras full Rinnegan power has not been addressed and we have never seen Hashi use all the elements; even when he battled Madara using Shinsusenju.
     
         

  15. #15
    SENNIN RikudouMadara's Avatar
    Status
    RikudouMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,104
    Location
    Between this world and all others...
    Walk not in darkness....for
    one who is blind cannot see
    the next step......UNLESS
    YOURE MADARA UCHIHA >_O
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    I agree Hashirama can do all the things you mentioned in your post. Well....I believe he is more than capable.
     
         

  16. #16
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9,448
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    I am an infinite number of
    monkeys, with an infinite
    number of typewriters.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Just because someone hasn't used something, doesnt mean they cant. Tonton can use Chibaku tensei untill prooven otherwise.
     
         

  17. #17
    Sasusaku is canon Fayeoff's Avatar
    Status
    Fayeoff is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,649
    Location
    Here
    Naruto ended ! Sasusaku
    <3 is canon! Sarada is
    Gorgeous! This naruto
    journey is over Bye bye Naruto
    . Bye bye Narutobase.
     



    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Zetsu is only a clone made from hashi and he is also weaker version of him mangafax

     
         

  18. #18
    Member
    Status
    Lamb is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    449
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Well Zetsu can also replicate someone down to their chakra type. Does that mean Yamato or Hashirama can do it too?
     
         

  19. #19
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,516
    Location
    Behind You!
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
    Well Zetsu can also replicate someone down to their chakra type. Does that mean Yamato or Hashirama can do it too?
    now that is a great point....!
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: The base is very bias when it comes to Hashirama

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Just because someone hasn't used something, doesnt mean they cant. Tonton can use Chibaku tensei untill prooven otherwise.
    I can understand what you are saying, however had that been the case i still dont understand why hashi wouldnt have used it at any point during the manga. given the fact that he has had so many oppertunities.

    So.. until its proven that hashi can, i think its more feasable totake the stance that this current attack was somehow linked to Madaras Rinnegan (use of all nature elements).
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •