Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 52
  1. #1
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Sound genjutsu

    Kanji 魔笛・夢幻音鎖
    Rōmaji Mateki: Mugen Onsa
    Literal English Demonic Flute: Phantom Sound Chains
    Viz manga Musical Genjutsu: Chains of Fantasia
    English TV Demon Flute: Chains of Fantasia
    Other Demonic Illusion: Phantom Sound Chains (魔幻・夢幻音鎖, Magen: Mugen Onsa)
    Debut
    Manga Chapter #208
    Anime Naruto Episode #122
    Game Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3
    Appears in Anime, Manga and Game
    Data
    Classification Genjutsu
    Rank B-rank
    Class Supplementary
    Range All ranges

    Kurenai Yuhis genjutsu

    Kanji 魔幻・樹縛殺
    Rōmaji Magen: Jubaku Satsu
    Literal English Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Viz manga Evil Illusion: Tree Capture Death
    English TV Genjutsu: Sylvan Fetters
    Games Demon Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Other Evil Illusion: Tree Bind Kill
    Debut
    Manga Chapter #141
    Anime Naruto Episode #81
    Game Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
    Appears in Anime, Manga and Game
    Data
    Classification Genjutsu
    Rank B-rank
    Class Supplementary
    Range Short-range


    Itachi saying......



    Itachi > Sound genjutsu
     
         

  2. #2
    Positive Positive Human's Avatar
    Status
    Positive Human is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Positive
    Posts
    876
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Itachi is the Genjutsu master
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Tayhlor Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Tayhlor Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Auckland , New Zealand
    Posts
    849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come at me brah !
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Kurenai is just a fodder , or whatever her name is sorry if I spelt it wrong
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Positive Human View Post
    Itachi is the Genjutsu master
    Yes obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayhlor Uchiha View Post
    Kurenai is just a fodder , or whatever her name is sorry if I spelt it wrong
    Sound genjutsu is a fodders jutsu as well(Tayuyas)
     
         

  5. #5
    Mokuton Sage Senju Kinko's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Kinko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Tayhlor Uchiha View Post
    Kurenai is just a fodder , or whatever her name is sorry if I spelt it wrong
    Not when it comes to genjutsu
     
         

  6. #6
    Storm Spirit GreenV's Avatar
    Status
    GreenV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    I thought Ma and Pa had sound genjutsu as well...
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenV View Post
    I thought Ma and Pa had sound genjutsu as well...
    Yes, im talking about Tayuyas version, but toad sound genjutsu works the same
     
         

  8. #8
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    10,944
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Uchiha are only resistance to ocular genjutsu.
     
         

  9. #9
    F**k You! GodaimeRaikage's Avatar
    Status
    GodaimeRaikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,755
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    The op is an idiot.It seem his brain can not grasp the fact that all sound genjutsu isn't the same.He using sound genjutsu of a genin as some sort of proof that Itachi can somehow break out of or not be caught in a sound genjutsu.Just so we are clear on one thing, the sharingan only gives an Uchiha the ability to see through visual genjutsu.Unless Itachi has sharingans in his ears, he has no defense against sound genjutsu of the toad sages or any high level sound genjutsu users that might exist in the NV.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by GodaimeRaikage View Post
    The op is an idiot.It seem his brain can not grasp the fact that all sound genjutsu isn't the same.He using sound genjutsu of a genin as some sort of proof that Itachi can somehow break out of or not be caught in a sound genjutsu.Just so we are clear on one thing, the sharingan only gives an Uchiha the ability to see through visual genjutsu.Unless Itachi has sharingans in his ears, he has no defense against sound genjutsu of the toad sages or any high level sound genjutsu users that might exist in the NV.
    What? We are taliking about Itachi here his genjutsu abilities is far above any Uchiha only Madara maybie could break it when its at full power.
    Whos idiot here saying genjutsu can take out genjutsu expert?
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Rank doesn't mean strength, Rank is based on a jutsu's difficulty to learn. So your logic is invalid.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Rank doesn't mean strength, Rank is based on a jutsu's difficulty to learn. So your logic is invalid.
    I guess thats a fail opinion you got there
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    I guess thats a fail opinion you got there
    It's not opinion, It's fact.

    Ranks
    Depending on the difficulty or skill necessary to perform a technique, they are ranked differently. There are six different ranks in techniques:

    E-rank - Learned by Academy students. Are the basic and most fundamental techniques for all ninja.
    D-rank - Genin-level techniques. Can be achieved by all genin, though many ninja only learn their "type" of technique.
    C-rank - Chūnin-level techniques. Sometimes learned by genin who have trained extensively.
    B-rank - Jōnin-level techniques. Require high levels of chakra to use.
    A-rank - Kage or jōnin-level techniques. Require great control over one's chakra and may be forbidden.
    S-rank - Secret, extreme level techniques. Are typically unique to a single user.
    Kekkei Genkai, unique abilities and Tailed Beast Skills normally do not have a rank.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    It's not opinion, It's fact.

    Ranks
    Depending on the difficulty or skill necessary to perform a technique, they are ranked differently. There are six different ranks in techniques:

    E-rank - Learned by Academy students. Are the basic and most fundamental techniques for all ninja.
    D-rank - Genin-level techniques. Can be achieved by all genin, though many ninja only learn their "type" of technique.
    C-rank - Chūnin-level techniques. Sometimes learned by genin who have trained extensively.
    B-rank - Jōnin-level techniques. Require high levels of chakra to use.
    A-rank - Kage or jōnin-level techniques. Require great control over one's chakra and may be forbidden.
    S-rank - Secret, extreme level techniques. Are typically unique to a single user.
    Kekkei Genkai, unique abilities and Tailed Beast Skills normally do not have a rank.
    So its basically ranked by power cuz weak person cant learn S rank techniques
    And if its not diffucult to master so then why it has to be diffucult to counter? B-rank its weak.....
     
         

  15. #15
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Sage Mode boosts all Jutsu.
     
         

  16. #16
    JIRAIYA perv's Avatar
    Status
    JIRAIYA perv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    weak attempt ......................... really weak.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Boo. U suck at trolling.
    Itachi got trapped in sound gen and had to use a buddy method with Le sauce to get out.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by EL GENIO View Post
    what about frogs songs ?
    Op won't recognize it cuz it might make his fave look bad just like this b rank sound gen did.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    And if its not diffucult to master so then why it has to be diffucult to counter? B-rank its weak.....
    Simply because it's easy to master doesn't mean it should be easy to counter.

    Hell even shadowclones are a mere B-Ranked jutsu, yet it's extremely overpowered, While Shuriken Shadow Clone jutsu is A-Ranked and (on the base anyway) is considered a laughable tech.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjerminGaye View Post
    Boo. U suck at trolling.
    Itachi got trapped in sound gen and had to use a buddy method with Le sauce to get out.
    There was no he HAD TO, prove me if it was.
    It was the fastest way out and it was Itachis idea in the first place. Usual narutard fails as always
     
         

  21. #21
    ★22nd Sin Of Revenge ★ #TH kazekaine's Avatar
    Status
    kazekaine is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TH/The Elites
    Posts
    5,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    AkamexMeat
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    that fodder level genjutsu caught itachi with ease and he couldn't break out of it without sasuke.
    OP you're a idiot rank doesn't determine power, it determines the level of chakra require and danger it poses to the caster.
    great wind breakthrough is B-rank, Water dragon jutsu is B rank all of dangerous when it the hands of the right user
    Kabuto sound genjutsu>tayuya sound genjutsu.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    There was no he HAD TO, prove me if it was.
    It was the fastest way out and it was Itachis idea in the first place. Usual narutard fails as always
    He couldn't use the kai release method since he can't move,
    And his sharingan wasn't helping him break it.

    He couldn't use gen reversal either since sound gen uses a continuous medium. The only way to regain movement was to break what was restraining him in the genjutsu(which they did on each other) not even the genjutsu it self.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Boston Rob's Avatar
    Status
    Boston Rob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're not with me you're
    against me.
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjerminGaye View Post
    He couldn't use the kai release method since he can't move,
    And his sharingan wasn't helping him break it.

    He couldn't use gen reversal either since sound gen uses a continuous medium. The only way to regain movement was to break what was restraining him in the genjutsu(which they did on each other) not even the genjutsu it self.
    Still you cant prove that he couldnt think of something different, he easily make a plan how to break it fast. Hes genjutsu expert afterall.
    Plus why everyone forgeting that Sasuke was indeed with him here. Itachi had to make fastest plan here cuz Kabuto was attacking. Think whos faster - Itachi breaking it on his own and then going to help Sasuke or using genjutsu on each other?
     
         

  24. #24
    ★22nd Sin Of Revenge ★ #TH kazekaine's Avatar
    Status
    kazekaine is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TH/The Elites
    Posts
    5,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    AkamexMeat
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    Still you cant prove that he couldnt think of something different, he easily make a plan how to break it fast. Hes genjutsu expert afterall.
    Plus why everyone forgeting that Sasuke was indeed with him here. Itachi had to make fastest plan here cuz Kabuto was attacking. Think whos faster - Itachi breaking it on his own and then going to help Sasuke or using genjutsu on each other?
    Itachi had no external way of breaking it because he was immobilized, shikamaru broke it because of his shadow possession jutsu.

    even femme knows sharingan only resist ocular genjutsu.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Sound genjutsu is only B rank

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Rob View Post
    Still you cant prove that he couldnt think of something different, he easily make a plan how to break it fast. Hes genjutsu expert afterall.
    Plus why everyone forgeting that Sasuke was indeed with him here. Itachi had to make fastest plan here cuz Kabuto was attacking. Think whos faster - Itachi breaking it on his own and then going to help Sasuke or using genjutsu on each other?
    Those are the only options when it comes to breaking genjutsu...
    He couldn't perform any of them.

    Can't use kai method since he's restricted.
    Sharingan wasn't doing squat since it wasn't visual
    Can't use buddy method(An orthodox buddy method i should say) since he can't touch sauce and vice versa.

    Only option was to break what was restraining him in the genjutsu. Not even breaking the genjutsu itself.

    What do you suppose his counter to sound gen is?
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •