Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    幻影のミリア P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB sucks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    Eh, don't know where to ask this, but. I can't find the rep ranks, been looking for a while and can't ): And the amount of rep needed to earn them, is anyone here willing to help?
     
         

  2. #2
    The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Snape Uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    Posts
    3,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 points from Huffelpuff
     

    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

     
         

  3. #3
    magi and naruto Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    boobs aren't from fat!
    they're filled with men's
    hopes and dreams!
     

    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    2000 points and more=kage
     
         

  4. #4
    Glamour's Avatar
    Status
    Glamour is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    #FreeRivailleRikerRevyySaladBe
    llaFromBan2014 It's a bad year
    for pedos
     



    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    User is the DEVIL [-5000]
    User can only hope to improve [-250]
    User has a little shameless behaviour in the past [-10]
    User is an unknown quantity at this point [0]
    User is on a distinguished road [10]
    User will become famous soon enough [50]
    User has a spectacular aura about [100]
    User is a jewel in the rough [200]
    User is just really nice [300]
    User is a glorious beacon of light [400]
    User is a name known to all [500]
    User is a splendid one to behold [750]
    User has much to be proud of [1000]
    User has a brilliant future [1500]
    User is a Kage [2000]
    User is a Legend [5000]
    User is NarutoBase addicted [10000]


    0-99 = 1 bar
    100 =2 bars
    200 = 3 bars
    300 =4 bars
    400 = 5 bars
    500 = 6 bars
    700 = 7 bars
    900 = 8 bars
    1100 = 9 bars
    1300 = 10 bars
    1500 = 11 bars

    Here you go. o-o
     
         

  5. #5
    幻影のミリア P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40,295
    Post Thanks / Like
    NB sucks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snape Uchiha View Post
    Eh, thanks. O__O

    Thanks, Asami O__O
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Biscoe Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Biscoe Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    380
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    Thats pretty dope
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    2000 points and more=kage
    Quote Originally Posted by Asαmι View Post
    User is the DEVIL [-5000]
    User can only hope to improve [-250]
    User has a little shameless behaviour in the past [-10]
    User is an unknown quantity at this point [0]
    User is on a distinguished road [10]
    User will become famous soon enough [50]
    User has a spectacular aura about [100]
    User is a jewel in the rough [200]
    User is just really nice [300]
    User is a glorious beacon of light [400]
    User is a name known to all [500]
    User is a splendid one to behold [750]
    User has much to be proud of [1000]
    User has a brilliant future [1500]
    User is a Kage [2000]
    User is a Legend [5000]
    User is NarutoBase addicted [10000]


    0-99 = 1 bar
    100 =2 bars
    200 = 3 bars
    300 =4 bars
    400 = 5 bars
    500 = 6 bars
    700 = 7 bars
    900 = 8 bars
    1100 = 9 bars
    1300 = 10 bars
    1500 = 11 bars

    Here you go. o-o
    how am i only sannin then.??

    huh...sannin, last i checked i was senior member.!!

    time does really fly by.!!

    does it have anything to do with the post count, and join date too.??
     
         

  8. #8
    Mod on Luffy *****$ Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    22,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girls, best comeback to your
    BF....COMEBACK with a
    sandwich!!
     

    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    You're next rep rank will be at 10,000 rep points - classified as "NARUTOBASE ADDICTED"

    Its the same with me. How many rep points do you have currently bro? Im at 7000
     
         

  9. #9
    Glamour's Avatar
    Status
    Glamour is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    #FreeRivailleRikerRevyySaladBe
    llaFromBan2014 It's a bad year
    for pedos
     



    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    how am i only sannin then.??

    huh...sannin, last i checked i was senior member.!!

    time does really fly by.!!

    does it have anything to do with the post count, and join date too.??
    It has got to do with the ammount of reputation you are given by other members.
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Asαmι View Post
    It has got to do with the ammount of reputation you are given by other members.
    my rep point is around 4520.!!

    so how come.??
     
         

  11. #11
    Glamour's Avatar
    Status
    Glamour is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    #FreeRivailleRikerRevyySaladBe
    llaFromBan2014 It's a bad year
    for pedos
     



    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    my rep point is around 4520.!!

    so how come.??
    Then i'm really not sure. :s

    Talk to Zise about it, maybe he can help you.

    Edit: Your rep rank is fine. Kage is from 2000 to 5000 points. From 5000 points you become Legend. My bad. :s
     
         
    Last edited by Glamour; 01-28-2014 at 01:07 PM.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    -in between-
    Posts
    7,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★★★9+3=11★★★
     

    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Asαmι View Post
    Then i'm really not sure. :s

    Talk to Zise about it, maybe he can help you.

    Edit: Your rep rank is fine. Kage is from 2000 to 5000 points. From 5000 points you become Legend. My bad. :s
    i know.!!

    we just happened to be talking about different things.!!



    i was actually talking about the kage tag that you have above your status.!!
     
         

  13. #13
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Could someone provide me the rep ranks?

    Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    how am i only sannin then.??

    huh...sannin, last i checked i was senior member.!!

    time does really fly by.!!

    does it have anything to do with the post count, and join date too.??
    The Sannin thing you are speaking of is solely based on your postcount. It has no relation to your reputation nor how long you have been member. That bar under your avatar only is meant for RP purposes, where you rank is based on your postcount. If you don't RP, it's purely cosmetic.

    Those reputation descriptions as 'User is the Devil', 'User is NarotBase addicted' etc. are based on the amount of reputation people have given you. It's neither for the receiver postcount based.

    The amount of reputation you yourself can give however is based on your postcount. The higher your postcount is, the higher the rep will be when you rep someone.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •