Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Yellow Flash Yondaime143's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime143 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bangalore,India.
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search for the meaning of
    Love. Finds the Truth= THere
    is Nothing like
    "LOVE". :(
     

    Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Well the title says it all..Apart from Teach can there be a chance that one can eat two devil fruits and have abilities of those two.
    Im in assumption that luffy may get another power. Like a power of two devil fruits.
     
         

  2. #2
    Uchiha Slayer! uffe0365's Avatar
    Status
    uffe0365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    im thinking he might eat his brothers fruit... and maybe gain a powerup that way :D
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior member Naruto D Luffy's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto D Luffy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam , Rotterdam
    Posts
    9,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    "D" will definitely
    bring forth another storm!
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    I have a idea. Find Oda's number on google and then ask him because none of us know
     
         

  4. #4
    Yellow Flash Yondaime143's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime143 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bangalore,India.
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search for the meaning of
    Love. Finds the Truth= THere
    is Nothing like
    "LOVE". :(
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto D Luffy View Post
    I have a idea. Find Oda's number on google and then ask him because none of us know
    Well i would wait rather than doing it..I just thought to get an opinion on this..:P I had Ur's..
     
         

  5. #5
    Yellow Flash Yondaime143's Avatar
    Status
    Yondaime143 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bangalore,India.
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search for the meaning of
    Love. Finds the Truth= THere
    is Nothing like
    "LOVE". :(
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by uffe0365 View Post
    im thinking he might eat his brothers fruit... and maybe gain a powerup that way :D
    Sabo may eat it...Because he is fighting in that stadium.
     
         

  6. #6
    Monkey D Dragon Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    9,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    there are many theories, which I generally try to avoid but it could be that Teach is special, it could be that D's are special and have a connection to the origin of the devil powers, it could be that the yami yami is special


    hint: ''he'', ''they''

     
         
    Last edited by Algalon; 01-28-2014 at 01:55 PM.

  7. #7
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    10,084
    Post Thanks / Like
    problems with the ps3.
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    there are many theories, which I generally try to avoid but it could be that Teach is special, it could be that D's are special and have a connection to the origin of the devil powers, it could be that the yami yami is special


    hint: ''he'', ''they''

    in that part i was like , fangasming all over the place lol.

    oh and in htat , zoro and luffy were talking about his crew members. so yeah... it's nothing about that.
     
         

  8. #8
    Monkey D Dragon Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    9,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    in that part i was like , fangasming all over the place lol.

    oh and in htat , zoro and luffy were talking about his crew members. so yeah... it's nothing about that.
    I thought so too, but I was never completely sure
     
         

  9. #9
    Yokima-kun Yokima Yagame's Avatar
    Status
    Yokima Yagame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bulgaria,Shumen
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    curious
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime143 View Post
    Well the title says it all..Apart from Teach can there be a chance that one can eat two devil fruits and have abilities of those two.
    Im in assumption that luffy may get another power. Like a power of two devil fruits.
    Teach can have to DF because his yami yami no mi is suppressing the fusion of both DF which could lead to his death ,only teach can have more than one ,the "D" doesn't have anything to do with this. Except Oda decides to change something and make a way for a person to use two fruits...
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member crono0929's Avatar
    Status
    crono0929 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokima Yagame View Post
    Teach can have to DF because his yami yami no mi is suppressing the fusion of both DF which could lead to his death ,only teach can have more than one ,the "D" doesn't have anything to do with this. Except Oda decides to change something and make a way for a person to use two fruits...
    funny how you say it like its a fact lol, im sure its more to it, otherwise oda would not have covered when blackbeard magically obtained the Gura.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member msrmanibharathi's Avatar
    Status
    msrmanibharathi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto will become the sage of
    six path
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    It will be awesome if luffy get a chance to eat another devil fruit.he already use red hawk with fire .
     
         

  12. #12
    Yokima-kun Yokima Yagame's Avatar
    Status
    Yokima Yagame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bulgaria,Shumen
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like
    curious
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by crono0929 View Post
    funny how you say it like its a fact lol, im sure its more to it, otherwise oda would not have covered when blackbeard magically obtained the Gura.
    It is a fact ,read those chapters again. THink it over.
     
         

  13. #13
    Sky Demon Hijey's Avatar
    Status
    Hijey is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's say you have some meat,
    okay? Now, a pirate would chow
    down on that bad boy, but a
    hero would share it with
    everyone!! I want to eat
    meat!! - Luffy
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    No. Eating more than 1 devil fruit means death.
     
         

  14. #14
    Monkey D Dragon Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At my desk ;)
    Posts
    9,217
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokima Yagame View Post
    It is a fact ,read those chapters again. THink it over.
    You think that noone else ever came to that conclusion? Most have at some point but you can't just say that it's fact.
     
         

  15. #15
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wicked is good
     



    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by iFiVa View Post
    Zoro has Kuina's sword, it's one of graded swords but i think this one is rather "weak" compared to other 2 zoro is using.And he can't just throw away sword of his childhood friend, or let it be destroyed. But if this sword "eats" Mera Mera:

    a) there would be no need to replace it with something of a higher grade

    b) Zoro would get fire sword he always wanted so much

    c) Mera Mera would stay close to Luffy, without completly changing fighting style of one of the Straw Hats THAT much
    How's that related to the question? And how can a sword eat a DF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokima Yagame View Post
    Teach can have to DF because his yami yami no mi is suppressing the fusion of both DF which could lead to his death ,only teach can have more than one ,the "D" doesn't have anything to do with this. Except Oda decides to change something and make a way for a person to use two fruits...
    That is an interesting theory but not a fact. Also, this theory is a bit contradictory as you say the Yami Yami suppress the fusion yet he can use both DF powers simultaneously.

    OT: There's always the possibility that Teach's "power" to use two fruits is not unique but I believe that Oda won't make another two-fruits user. It just seems right to me to be just one.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member juzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    juzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,651
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    i think its a D related ability. Otherwise BB had no reason to hide himself doing this if it was fruit related ability becuase he the only one in the op world with the yami yami no mi so none else could doit
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Well it's not set in stone as to why Teach can use 2 devil fruits, since we have no idea why he can.

    But to say no one can eat another devil fruit when Teach has already proven this wrong is also very narrow minded. Teach's body is special yes but as to why... I couldn't really speculate at the moment. Also Oda has also stated when it comes to DF that nobody actually knows whats true and false to Devil fruits in the One Piece world since...there are to many rumors about them now.

    But to be honest the reason as to why I think Teach was able to eat 2 Devil Fruits is because either his body is special...or it's due to him being a 'D'.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Only clipso's son teach, can eat
    more than one devil fruit.

    Others may die
     
         

  19. #19
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    10,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Luffy is not getting another DF! >.<
    And I hope only Teach can eat two.
     
         

  20. #20
    Kirikoe's Avatar
    Status
    Kirikoe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Posts
    8,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    it hasnt been shown so i dont believe its possible unless its a special circumstance.. if a person has a new devil fruit would it override his old power ?

    there are a lot of things that are still unclear so going on what we know so far.. i would say its possible but a certain condition must be met..
     
         

  21. #21
    ☆NR#1 Stalker on NB☆ Aze's Avatar
    Status
    Aze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    2,606
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    It was stated in the manga , that a person cant use 2x fruits at the same time? - that person would die?


    But I think , that Teach found a way to have 2x devil fruit , but is able to use them at different times - like change from one ability to the other?


    Opinions?
     
         

  22. #22
    Lord 47. ToadSageNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    ToadSageNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nibiru.
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    $wankinnnn.
     

    Re: Can a person have two devil fruit abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    And how can a sword eat a DF?
    have you been reading one piece or did you just jump in this arc? have you forgotten about mr. 4's gun that ate a fruit and turned into a gun dog? or spandam's sword funkfreed that ate the elephant zoan fruit?

    only trend i see amongst inanimate objects "eating" fruit is that they're of the zoan class.

    OT: i hope only BB can eat 2 DF because i just feel as though it'll make luffy's rise to the top seem cheap and easy to downplay having 2 DFs and all.
     
         
    Last edited by ToadSageNaruto; 01-29-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •