Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Madara regarding Sasuke

In the latest Manga we have seen Madara's "indifference/carelessness" toward Sasuke.

Many probably think that Madara has dismissed him that he viewed Sasuke as nothing that could be useful to his cause. This is a fallacy Madara had a very specific objective in piercing Sasuke's heart.

His lecture while Sasuke lies dieing on the ground simply emphasizes this:

If thumbnail not working: http://readms.com/r/naruto/662/2222/16

Here Madara reveals his intentions and his greater knowledge of the Sharingan. He eludes to the fact that Sasuke is still holding onto a better future. This is the key to awakening the Rinnegan.

The Rinnegan by its very nature is Samsara the wheel of suffering. It is never ending and all consuming. One who awakens the Rinnegan has no hope for the future and can only perceive a never ending cycle of pain and suffering, that is the emotional trigger. Aka this state is personified by Madara.

Madara is trying to give Sasuke a chance to come over to his way of thinking and awaken the Rinnegan at the same time.

Eg in order to awaken to Rinnegan Sasuke must let go of Itachi's legacy and concede that the world is not worth saving.

Last edited by valandil988; 01-28-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara regarding Sasuke

nah . . . Madara considers Sasuke fodder and Sasuke and Naruturd are going to die

and this is coming from a Sasuke fan

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

I've been saying this since he 1st stabbed Sasuke. But everyone keeps saying he won't awake the rinnegan because he doesn't have Senju DNA. but I say balls to that. He has probably had Senju DNA since his time with Orochimaru. i mean orochimaru has it and he and Kabuto have had madara's dead body for who knows how long.

I am quite sure that between those two brains (orochimaru and kabuto) They probably hypothasized how to awaken the Rinnegan themselves and were cultivating Sasuke for it thus giving him Senju DNA during his experimenting. Something along those lines. Kishi will figure some way of writing Senju DNA into Sasuke's body.

But I agree. I still think he will awaken the Rinnegan as well. It's the power up Sasuke needs to put him on Naruto's level.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I speak the truth but I guess
    that's just a foreign language
    to y'all.

An interesting way of looking at it. But why would Madara want Sasuke to awaken the Rinnegan? I guess if Sasuke gives up hope, he might as well be on Madara's side but Madara said Sasuke's true end will be by his hands. I took those panels as Madara saying he must have something he's looking forward to as him alluding to the fact that Sasuke had EMS. Meaning that he lost a lot up til now (obtaining his MS means Sasuke lost somebody) but obtaining EMS means Sasuke still had a future he wished to see even though he was falling to darkness.

Also wanna mention that Sasuke doesn't look like he's giving up hope anytime soon with his "dying" words. Despite the situation, Sasuke thinks back to his brother's words and refuses to give up where he is now. This is all without me mentioning that I strongly believe Sasuke isn't getting the Rinnegan. Nothing to support that but a hunch of mine though

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey

Am I the only one that saw Madara as rather sullen when he pierced Sasuke. Out of all his victims Sasuke seemed to get the biggest reaction. You can't expect big tearful reactions from Madara and Sasuke. They are on missions that they have been willing to sacrifice anything for even their selves to accomplish. Its not that Madara was heartless he is just determined.

Placing Sasuke's sword there kind of reminds me of what they did for Zabuza. Using his sword as a grave marker out of respect

OT: The Rinnengan thing is doubtful

Last edited by Shiro Yaksha; 01-28-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Senior Member AllseeingSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara knows a lot about Sasuke thru black zetsu. Madara does not care fir him.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    An interesting way of looking at it. But why would Madara want Sasuke to awaken the Rinnegan? I guess if Sasuke gives up hope, he might as well be on Madara's side but Madara said Sasuke's true end will be by his hands. I took those panels as Madara saying he must have something he's looking forward to as him alluding to the fact that Sasuke had EMS. Meaning that he lost a lot up til now (obtaining his MS means Sasuke lost somebody) but obtaining EMS means Sasuke still had a future he wished to see even though he was falling to darkness.

Also wanna mention that Sasuke doesn't look like he's giving up hope anytime soon with his "dying" words. Despite the situation, Sasuke thinks back to his brother's words and refuses to give up where he is now. This is all without me mentioning that I strongly believe Sasuke isn't getting the Rinnegan. Nothing to support that but a hunch of mine though
    If you would had said this before they gave Minato Naruto's KCM and KBM I would have agreed with you 100%. But if they could spam what should have been something soley for Naruto, I get the feeling they are going to do the same thing to Madara's Rinnegan. I believe with all pretense and puposes that Madara intended to kill Sasuke with that blow. I think he just wanted him to die slowly in his Sadistics way (Madara)

But I think it is going to backfire and Sasuke will awaken the Rinnegan. I truly beleive, all in all, that this fight will mainly belong to Sasuke like the Jin Obito fight belonged to Naruto. So he (Sasuke) will need some kind of big power up to combat Madara.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I speak the truth but I guess
    that's just a foreign language
    to y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Umari Senju View Post
    If you would had said this before they gave Minato Naruto's KCM and KBM I would have agreed with you 100%. But if they could spam what should have been something soley for Naruto, I get the feeling they are going to do the same thing to Madara's Rinnegan. I believe with all pretense and puposes that Madara intended to kill Sasuke with that blow. I think he just wanted him to die slowly in his Sadistics way (Madara)

But I think it is going to backfire and Sasuke will awaken the Rinnegan. I truly beleive, all in all, that this fight will mainly belong to Sasuke like the Jin Obito fight belonged to Naruto. So he will need some kind of big power up to combat Madara.
    Well, I could be wrong. As I said, it's just a hunch of mine. I do think Madara wanted Sasuke to suffer which is why he walked away from him without finishing the job. This would be as good time as any for Sasuke to awaken the Rinnegan, I completely agree with that. But like I said, I just have a hunch it won't happen, I've felt this way ever since we found out the evolution process of getting the Rinnegan. I agree that this fight will be for Sasuke like with Naruto and Obito (Naruto will help out a little of course). I believe the final blow with be due to Hashirama's binding jutsu that's gonna react with Madara's SM. I think Sasuke just got big-headed and felt like he could handle Madara without doing so hence why he rushed in the way he did. I think he'll use Hashi's jutsu as a last ditch effort once he's done "dying" and whatnot.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Yeah tbh I'm pretty sure that the emotional state needed is hopelessness but for sasuke to awaken the Rinnegan as a character does fit at all. He wold never abandon his bonds to itachi and that is exactly what is needed for the Rinnegan.

Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I

Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post

why not?? Madara seems interested in the eyes

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

Agree, Kishi is foreshadowing a power up and he's usually been pretty obvious when it comes to Sasuke. He's been talking about his eyes since the time he took on Orochimaru in the forest of death.