Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How does Naruto someone wellknown for not bieng a genius master chakra control + more

It's pretty obvious Naruto has always before he started using the fox's chakra a non genius who took forever to learn anything, i know some people might say but he's trained and such but his mastering sage mode in what 2 encounters using it in combat or something, it just seems a little too far off.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~I'm just too strong~

Re: How does Naruto someone wellknown for not bieng a genius master chakra control +

Hard work and determination.

Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE

Re: How does Naruto someone wellknown for not bieng a genius master chakra control +

Your telling me

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cold

Madara mastered sage mode in a matter of seconds that is all

Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE

Man i'm still beeb waiting for him to master his rasengan with one hand

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you having girl problems, I
    feel bad for you son. I got 99
    problems but a bish ain't one.

Wasn't it stated before that the Kyuubi was effecting Naruto's chakra control? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this has something to do with it. Before fighting the Kyuubi, Naruto's limit was 5 min in SM. His SM prowess has increased after that and I think that's why.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingansennin View Post
    It's pretty obvious Naruto has always before he started using the fox's chakra a non genius who took forever to learn anything, i know some people might say but he's trained and such but his mastering sage mode in what 2 encounters using it in combat or something, it just seems a little too far off.
    He wasn't thought of as a genius, he grasps concepts slowly until he gets hands-on practice, and he doesn't exactly come off as a genius through his demeanor. None of these things change the fact that he is, and always has been, a genius.

He learned Kagebunshin before he could even use his chakra to run up trees or walk on water. He learned mastered the Rasengan in a week. It should be no surprise that, years after these feats, he could master Sage Mode quickly. After all, Sage Mode is all about familiarity when sensing/controlling natural energy. Once these acts become more routine for Naruto, he can become faster at them.

As for mastering the use of Bijuu chakra, the chakra literally feels like an extension of his body, and he can also draw from his years of experience controlling human, Bijuu, and Sage chakra. Naruto is just extremely familiar with balancing different types of chakra.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

plot

he learns rasengan in like 3 weeks, masters sage mode in like a month, tames the kyubbi in a day

he used to be interesting but then became a gary stu

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazeballs View Post
    He wasn't thought of as a genius, he grasps concepts slowly until he gets hands-on practice, and he doesn't exactly come off as a genius through his demeanor. None of these things change the fact that he is, and always has been, a genius.

He learned Kagebunshin before he could even use his chakra to run up trees or walk on water. He learned mastered the Rasengan in a week. It should be no surprise that, years after these feats, he could master Sage Mode quickly. After all, Sage Mode is all about familiarity when sensing/controlling natural energy. Once these acts become more routine for Naruto, he can become faster at them.

As for mastering the use of Bijuu chakra, the chakra literally feels like an extension of his body, and he can also draw from his years of experience controlling human, Bijuu, and Sage chakra. Naruto is just extremely familiar with balancing different types of chakra.
    take into account he probably has the chakra to train 10x longer than the average shinobi

magi,toriko and naruto. Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazeballs View Post
    He wasn't thought of as a genius, he grasps concepts slowly until he gets hands-on practice, and he doesn't exactly come off as a genius through his demeanor.
    non current naruto

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey

Powerful chakra is actually a lot easier to manipulate. Looking at it in each mode Naruto goes into there is a greater control feat.

SM: FRS
    KCM: Chou mini FRS/ TBB
    Bijuu chakra>Sage chakra> Naruto's chakra

As Sasuke's eyes and chakra have developed he has gone through a similar progression as well

Last edited by Shiro Yaksha; 01-28-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worshipping Cornholio.

He's more of what you call a late-bloomer and a kinesthetic learner (one who learns through the body). Naruto easily accomplished difficult skills and abiliies when he practices in a hands on manner. This is what you're asking, right?