Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has deadp00l status

What did sannin learn from hiruzen

seems like they learnt nothing except for jiraiya who can atleast do two elements and knows few other techs like barrier sensing and sealing jutsus

tsunade keeps healing fodders and orochimaru keeps puking snakes

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Re: What did sannin learn from hiruzen

Still Oro defeats Jiraiya.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a reason I'm better
    than the rest of you. It's
    because I was born superior -
    suck it!

...You seem to be misunderstanding something here. It's the Jonin-sensei's job to train their Genin into proper shinobi. As in, making sure their individual skills are good enough that they won't die right off the bat. And possibly teach them a few minor/decent level techniques to give them a foundation to build on. It's up to the Genin themselves to decide what they should specialize in and develop their fighting style. The sensei are their to help, not just pawn off all of their hard earned abilities on their students.

Or atleast that's how it has been implied to me.

Status
    Nov 2011
    I'm where you see, where you think, and where you can't understand
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 0jordinio0 View Post
    ...You seem to be misunderstanding something here. It's the Jonin-sensei's job to train their Genin into proper shinobi. As in, making sure their individual skills are good enough that they won't die right off the bat. And possibly teach them a few minor/decent level techniques to give them a foundation to build on. It's up to the Genin themselves to decide what they should specialize in and develop their fighting style. The sensei are their to help, not just pawn off all of their hard earned abilities on their students.

that's how it is... example Ino-shika-Cho didn't learn jutsu from Asuma

Senior Member SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Sach- View Post
    Still Oro defeats Jiraiya.
    What Proof do you have of that? The Scene where Jiraya ,Tsunade vs Orochimaru in part 1?

Jiraya was drugged and was quite incapable of producing major summons and had poor chakra control. Tsunade had her blood phobia.

Quote Originally Posted by 0jordinio0 View Post

It would be much better if the sensei's just pawned off their techniques on their students. Their student's abilities would greatly increase much faster.

Imagine..a genin whose's technique rivals hiruzen or harashima except without Mokuton. Will all their sealing techniques and abilities to cause great destruction.

The Village FirePower would soar.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS View Post
    It would be much better if the sensei's just pawned off their techniques on their students. Their student's abilities would greatly increase much faster.

Imagine..a genin whose's technique rivals hiruzen or harashima except without Mokuton. Will all their sealing techniques and abilities to cause great destruction.

The Village FirePower would soar.
    you can't teach jutsus of a lifetime in 3-4 years

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fati View Post
    you can't teach jutsus of a lifetime in 3-4 years
    I know. But they would still be very damn strong. An example would be that Harashima and Madara when they were young were considered the top few shinobi's of their clan.

How old do you think they were when they became the leader's of their clan? 30? They really do look younger than that. And they got their abilities by refining them themselves and through the battles in the wars.

The training meathod to new shinobi could just be seemingly-never ending shadow clones + techniques every week. Heck..Naruto learned Rasengan in a week. Jiraya in a day. That is saying something about how hard it is to master jutsus in the NarutoVerse. Note: The Rasengan has a category of "S" Rank in terms of difficulty to master.

The reason why ninjas take so long to develop because their sensei's go all 'MR EXCLUSIVE"

So why not? 52 difficult technqiues a year does not seem too bad to me.Within a few years , they could rival their sensei's themselves

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I know. But they would still be very damn strong. An example would be that Harashima and Madara when they were young were considered the top few shinobi's of their clan.

How old do you think they were when they became the leader's of their clan? 30? They really do look younger than that. And they got their abilities by refining them themselves and through the battles in the wars.

The training meathod to new shinobi could just be seemingly-never ending shadow clones + techniques every week. Heck..Naruto learned Rasengan in a week. Jiraya in a day. That is saying something about how hard it is to master jutsus in the NarutoVerse. Note: The Rasengan has a category of "S" Rank in terms of difficulty to master.

The reason why ninjas take so long to develop because their sensei's go all 'MR EXCLUSIVE"

So why not? 52 difficult technqiues a year does not seem too bad to me.Within a few years , they could rival their sensei's themselves
    You're make good points but you should know that most of the shinobi do not have the will of Naruto, and some others just can't learn that easy, also you should remember that most of the sensei's don't even know much for themselves

Last edited by fati; 01-28-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 Kawaii to live 2 Sugoi to
    die

And they're one of the most special and gifted individuals in NV

Not everyone has the chakra to do never ending shadow clones like Naruto. Just training your chakra's affinity already takes long enough [x], and you have to train other stuff too not just ninjutsu since you can't spam 52 ninjutsus repeatedly it doesn't help you at all.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aya San View Post
    And they're one of the most special and gifted individuals in NV

Not everyone has the chakra to do never ending shadow clones like Naruto. Just training your chakra's affinity already takes long enough [x], and you have to train other stuff too not just ninjutsu since you can't spam 52 ninjutsus repeatedly it doesn't help you at all.
    Oh..when i said "Seemingly-never-ending-shadow-clones" , i refered to combat training..never ending attacks again the student to improve their taijutsu and synchronisation of the skills.

The 1 week learning rule still applies per S rank technique. 52 difficult techniuqes a year + taijutsu training if you will.

52 techniques is more than enough for a shinobi's entire arsenel.

Training chakra control and affinity. 1 year for each maybe? That's seems a bit too long since Naruto Mastered chakra affinity training in much less.

The 3rd year for 52 difficult techniques and taijutsu and combat refiniement when fighting endlessly against the sensei's clones.

Speed? Erm..a few weeks? Sasuke achieved Rock's Lee Base Speed in a few months before the chunnin exam. -_-

Not to mention that most of the shinobi's in the narutoverse is not that fast. There are only a few lightning quick shinobi such as Minato and Raikage and Naruto. They are the exceptional ones.

What else do you honestly need to train? Nothing. In my opinion..being a excellent shinobi just takes 2-4 years at most if the student is exceptionally diligent and have the right training method.

Edit:Clicked on the link on the multiple years chakra affinity training. Just thought of another point..a sensei can just funnel chakra into a student to sustain the student's shadow clones so he can achieve the same feat in a few days. Since i am putting all of my speculations on having a extremely exceptional teacher. A powerful teacher should not have much of a problem with doing as simple as providing chakra =/

Last edited by SAGE OF ALL ELEMENTS; 01-28-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama

Last chapter Oro was hiding like a lil sizzy while Hiruzen was proving his hype

Salute to the professor

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交

1. Jiraiya - Ecchi stuff
    2. Orochimaru - Evilness
    3. Tsunade - blood Phobia