Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Psychopaths Rule The World damon hunt's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pyshcopaths know they are
    different, do you ?

if sasuke actually killed naruto..

i know he wont but lets say he did for example imagine sasuke and him are fighting and all because of his love for sasuke and because wont listen to prove a point to him he lets sasuke kill him and sasuke later on understands what naruto is talking about and becomes hokage to honor naruto and make his dream come true what would be your reaction ? disgust? happiness ? disappointment ? throw a party ? imagine what the base would be like if sasuke actually killed naruto and became hokage lol

Status
    Nov 2011
    I'm where you see, where you think, and where you can't understand
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: if sasuke actually killed naruto..

disappointment.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nexus got his avatar from
    Deviantart. o_O

I would delete my account and smash my head on the table until I die of head injuries!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Okie dokie alky, keep it
    lowkey like Thor lil
    bro."

NB would implode man. I'm a Sasuke fan so I really wouldn't mind but damn, I think there would be too much whining from Naruto fans if that ever happened. But for me personally, I'd be a little upset. I mean the cycle of hatred is supposed to end with these two. If Sasuke kills Naruto, that cycle will likely continue. Sasuke would only find temporary peace which isn't something I want for him. The two should coexist or die together, that's how I see it anyway. Only if killing Naruto meant true peace would I accept such a thing but that's doubtful. I'd like Sasuke to be Hokage but not at the expense of Naruto's life.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    different, do you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Minato. View Post
    I would delete my account and smash my head on the table until I die of head injuries!
    holy **** aren't you hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    NB would implode man. I'm a Sasuke fan so I really wouldn't mind but damn, I think there would be too much whining from Naruto fans if that ever happened. But for me personally, I'd be a little upset. I mean the cycle of hatred is supposed to end with these two. If Sasuke kills Naruto, that cycle will likely continue. Sasuke would only find temporary peace which isn't something I want for him. The two should coexist or die together, that's how I see it anyway. Only if killing Naruto meant true peace would I accept such a thing but that's doubtful. I'd like Sasuke to be Hokage but not at the expense of Naruto's life.
    i kinda agree with what your saying its unlikely this would happen tho but like you said if such thing did happen NB would implode lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This site is dying second by
    second. But that's none of my
    business.

I wouldn't really care. Naruto is my fav, but he's still a fictional character. I would miss him, but I have to move on.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would be a bit dissapointed, but I wouldn't care too much. It would kind of make sense that naruto would hold back because of his love for sasuke, so it's not impossible.

But the base would be chaos itself.
    From what I could tell, there are more sasuke and uchiha fanboysd in here. Not only that, but sasuke fanboys seem to surpass the regular fanboyism stupidity. They are even more stupid and annoying.

Considering this, we would have threds every minute about "lord sasuke solo god" for some weeks.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deviantart. o_O

Quote Originally Posted by damon hunt View Post
    holy **** aren't you hardcore
    I literally mean every word I typed. ._.
    I would better be dead rather than see Sasuke fanboys making threads every second, like, "Sasuke solo king" and shiz.

Guardian of The Leaf Anbu dark legion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although He hated Uchiha, He
    begged Madara to spare
    Sasuke's life--TOBIRAMA

Disaster .

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    different, do you ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    I wouldn't really care. Naruto is my fav, but he's still a fictional character. I would miss him, but I have to move on.
    its not the fact that he died more of the way that he died that i think would upset many people

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    I would be a bit dissapointed, but I wouldn't care too much. It would kind of make sense that naruto would hold back because of his love for sasuke, so it's not impossible.

But the base would be chaos itself.
    From what I could tell, there are more sasuke and uchiha fanboysd in here. Not only that, but sasuke fanboys seem to surpass the regular fanboyism stupidity. They are even more stupid and annoying.

Considering this, we would have threds every minute about "lord sasuke solo god" for some weeks.
    i agree if such a fight did happen i cant see naruto actually going all out to kill sasuke he doesnt have it in him.

as for the base man for "some weeks" trust me you wouldnt hear the end of it until the base goes down itself lol

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    different, do you ?

I literally mean every word I typed. ._.
    I would better be dead rather than see Sasuke fanboys making threads every second, like, "Sasuke solo king" and shiz.
    man thats the least of it the base would be flodding with "sasuke is the strongest" sasuke 3-0 agaisnt naruto sasuke raped naruto etc etc the list will go on lol

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

main character wont die.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    different, do you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Braveknight View Post
    main character wont die.
    please read the OT again and search for the sentence where i said that this is what will actually happen

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deviantart. o_O

man thats the least of it the base would be flodding with "sasuke is the strongest" sasuke 3-0 agaisnt naruto sasuke raped naruto etc etc the list will go on lol
    That's the day the base would truly go down and taken over by Sauce fanboys. Let such a day never arrive lol. O_o

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    different, do you ?

That's the day the base would truly go down and taken over by Sauce fanboys. Let such a day never arrive lol. O_o
    haha well i hope the day never comes for your sake,the sake of your table and for the sake of your parents that will have to pay for your medical bills after smashing your head throught the table

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would regret the years spent reading this manga, and be utterly disappointed with Kishi.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    different, do you ?

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyguy View Post
    I would regret the years spent reading this manga, and be utterly disappointed with Kishi.
    why what would piss you off more the fact that naruto died or the fact that sasuke killed him ?

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ninja sneaky

first step:change his hair color!

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    different, do you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Markomil View Post
    first step:change his hair color!
    second step ..?

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deviantart. o_O

haha well i hope the day never comes for your sake,the sake of your table and for the sake of your parents that will have to pay for your medical bills after smashing your head throught the table
    One fault by Kishi could change my household.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why what would piss you off more the fact that naruto died or the fact that sasuke killed him ?
    I think it's the fact that it would be an end in which nobody wins. If Sasuke kills Naruto out of maliciousness, then he's not becoming Hokage and it's more or less him living in regret if he does come to a realization. It's the complete opposite of the tone and ideas Kishi has been building upon.

A more believable way this could happen is if Naruto sacrificed himself, and Sasuke then carried on his will by becoming Hokage. I doubt this will happen but Sasuke killing Naruto is anticlimactic to say the least. It's not the ending the readers are looking for in this manga.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hahahahahahahahaha
    that would be disappointing.......Well its true that for his love for sasuke he may let his guard down..at the other hand, he may not cos during the little fight at the bridge when sasuke almost killed sakura, Naruto was different and could have ended d guy there.....
    Well lets wait and see how the story goes....Come another boring week without something to read..... Common men, you're killing us with this in and out break.......

★22nd Sin Of Revenge ★ #TH kazekaine's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    AkamexMeat

I would just stop reading that awful series, because if a rogue nin kills the hero of the leaf and the people just let him before hokage to honor him? that would just be the most horrible thing ever.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    different, do you ?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostProject View Post
    I think it's the fact that it would be an end in which nobody wins. If Sasuke kills Naruto out of maliciousness, then he's not becoming Hokage and it's more or less him living in regret if he does come to a realization. It's the complete opposite of the tone and ideas Kishi has been building upon.

A more believable way this could happen is if Naruto sacrificed himself, and Sasuke then carried on his will by becoming Hokage. I doubt this will happen but Sasuke killing Naruto is anticlimactic to say the least. It's not the ending the readers are looking for in this manga.
    @ bold thats not what i said ....

@ underline thats what i was talking about i doubt it will happen to but i dont know you never know with kishi,as for readers finding it anticlimactic some would agree some would disagree it all depends on the fanbase your referring example naruto fanboys would find that very stupid and anti climatic where as sasuke fanboys would love that and find it the best thing that ever happened to this world ever since sliced bread

Quote Originally Posted by swift872 View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    that would be disappointing.......Well its true that for his love for sasuke he may let his guard down..at the other hand, he may not cos during the little fight at the bridge when sasuke almost killed sakura, Naruto was different and could have ended d guy there.....
    Well lets wait and see how the story goes....Come another boring week without something to read..... Common men, you're killing us with this in and out break.......
    actually even when sasuke almost killed sakura he was still talking about love and friendship and how he understands sasuke and would never let him ago i dont think naruto would ever be capable of fighting sasuke with the intention to kill even if sasuke is trying to kill him

Quote Originally Posted by kazekaine View Post
    I would just stop reading that awful series, because if a rogue nin kills the hero of the leaf and the people just let him before hokage to honor him? that would just be the most horrible thing ever.
    its not about that your judging a book from its cover for example that rogue nin became rogue because of other ppls actions in the leaf and plus if he does indeed kill the hero of the leaf it wouldnt be what your thinking it would be more like naruto realizing he wouldnt be able to get to sasuke so he stops fighting letting sasuke hit the final blow to get to sasuke and show him that his way would just end up with more death or to show em how much he cares about him or some romantic shit like that .am pretty sure the story has a deeper meaning than a rogue nin wanting to rule the leaf

Last edited by damon hunt; 01-28-2014 at 04:57 PM.

★22nd Sin Of Revenge ★ #TH kazekaine's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    AkamexMeat

its not about that your judging a book from its cover for example that rogue nin became rogue because of other ppls actions in the leaf and plus if he does indeed kill the hero of the leaf it wouldnt be what your thinking it would be more like naruto realizing he wouldnt be able to get to sasuke so he stops fighting letting sasuke hit the final blow to get to sasuke and show him that his way would just end up with more death or to show em how much he cares about him or some romantic shit like that .am pretty sure the story has a deeper meaning than a rogue nin wanting to rule the leaf
    Doesn't matter how its twisted, the people arent gonna buy that crap he kills the hero of the leaf, he will forever be a enemy of the leaf.
    That would be the same as saying orochimaru finally understood what the will of fire meant after he killed hiruzen so the villagers should let him become hokage .

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»