Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    May 2013
    That place, by the place, near the place, with the place.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Zabuza will summon his
    personal icicle Haku to freeze
    your fave to death.

Sasuke's reasons for wanting to be Hokage are...actually more valid than Naruto's.

Think about it. Sasuke isn't seeking acknowledgement, he's seeking to change the system. Has Naruto's goal even shifted that much from simply gaining acknowledgement and offering a ridiculously axiomatic panacea for peace?

I'm not attempting to say which one would make a better Hokage, I'm simply stating that Sasuke's reasons are better; he thinks the current system is twisted and broken beyond repair, and he's attempting to create an entirely new one. He seems to have a direct plan for making his reasons a reality, and his overall personality seems to just fit.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★

Re: Sasuke's reasons for wanting to be Hokage are...actually more valid than Naruto's

The fact is that he wants to kill my precious bijuus and i don't trust him. So no hokage for him in my opnion.

#NarutoHokage2014.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke's reasons for wanting to be Hokage are...actually more valid than Naruto's

Naruto would make a better hokage but sasuke will most likely be, they would give the title to naruto but he will give it to sasuke. As for changing the sistem, I dont know about that

Bambi > your Fav-Character silmarill's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    The fact is that he wants to kill my precious bijuus and i don't trust him. So no hokage for him in my opnion.

#NarutoHokage2014.
    this , sasuke' world , those he deems inferior don't deserve to live according to him, yea what a world he wants to create.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.

I gotta agree

magi,toriko and naruto. Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ummm.... kill bijuus not might change system

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Do you even know how he intends to change the system yet?

Do you know what his plan is?

For all we know his plan may be to turn the village into a dictatorship, his ideals could be just as corrupt as Danzo's.

That isn't a good reason to become Hokage.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

#NarutoHokage2014.
    I hope kishi has a great plan because I for myself don't know what will happen with bijuus that would be good for both them and humans

Guardian of The Leaf Anbu dark legion's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm fu$king Angry .. ignore my

NarutoWOrld , Is going very good,,, People are unite, they fight for each other , no matter their country , ...Current System isn't Twisted anymore..... Leave these old conclusions , when People fought each other for their own desires, like money , land, power... Now there is no one who fighting for these stuff....

And nobody deserves to Be hokage more than Naruto does .

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has deadp00l status

*yawn*

naruto wanted to change the existing twisted system before it was cool

he has already told neji he would change the hyuuga system which discriminates against branch members
    he has been told by nagato and minato to find an answer for peace between villages
    as a jinchuriki and the trust the bijuus have put in him he will also end the twisted jinchuriki system which enslaves bijuus

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ

#NarutoHokage2014.
    Woow so many banned members in your signature , I hope I will not join them anytime soon

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    How you so high but still so
    down to earth?

Well that was Naruto at first but he's gotten more mature since then to where he's starting to realize the polluted world around. We can see that when Naruto remembers all the things he was told in the 5 Kage arc and what he would do about Sasuke. I do agree though but not for the reasons you stated. Sasuke does seem to have more valid reasons as he wants to rid the village of its bad mannerisms and avoid a situation like Itachi had to go through. A situation where a loyal ninja has to betray someone. They both have valid reasons by now but I respect Sasuke's more at this point.

Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase

He's becoming another danzo. He'll probably do the dark things for the village or something.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★

Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    Woow so many banned members in your signature , I hope I will not join them anytime soon
    You will soon

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    He's becoming another danzo. He'll probably do the dark things for the village or something.
    I agree.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worshipping Cornholio.

Quote Originally Posted by deadp00l View Post
    *yawn*

naruto wanted to change the existing twisted system before it was cool

he has already told neji he would change the hyuuga system which discriminates against branch members
    he has been told by nagato and minato to find an answer for peace between villages
    as a jinchuriki and the trust the bijuus have put in him he will also end the twisted jinchuriki system which enslaves bijuus
    And this was back in Part 1.

Sasuke's reasoning behind wanting to become Hokage is pretty understandable and I'm not against that. But seriously, acknowledgement wasn't Naruto sole reasoning anymore, especially if that shit already happen when he defeated Nagato.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girl ! it doesn't matter what
    the world really think or feel
    about me , it's a matter of
    what you really think and feel
    about me .

Well , both have qualities need to be good leaders but exact opposites , that's why personally , i think they must find a solution together

edit : sasuke's reason to change the village is a valid reason and naruto wants to bring peace to the world , ending chain of hatred , it's an valid reason too .

Last edited by kishiuzumaki; 01-28-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

Agree, but ever since Minato was confirmed as Naruto's father it's pretty much been set in stone. Hiruzen and Minato aside, the rest have been linked to past Hokages by blood or through training or both. Naruto has Jiraiya, trained by Hiruzen and teacher of Minato, and Mintao in his corner. Then there's Tsunade who is basically keeping the seat warm and the biggest Naruto wanker in the series, only she doesn't faint like Hinata does.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Well Naruto has been shown wanting to change the system hence Jiraiya's will and Minato's speech and the fact that Naruto's will hasn't changed shows he would be a better Hokage, since Sasuke seems to be changing his mind every 10 minutes, 'I want to kill Itachi', 'I want to destroy Konoha', 'I want to become Hokage' what's next...'I want to rule the shinobi world' As selfless as his goal seems he's only doing them because he doesn't want what happened to him happen to anyone else he doesn't care about the problems of others.

Anyway with Kishi's obvious fangasm of the Uchiha and Sasuke it wouldn't surprise me if Sasuke did become Hokage.

But I would be disappointed as I thought this series was meant to be about how hard work overcomes everything else. Yet giving the Hokage position to someone who's just suddenly decided they wanted it and who's had every power up pretty much given to him goes completely against that.

If Sasuke does become Hokage it just shows Kishimoto never once cared for the hard work overcomes everything (He probably never did look at Rock Lee) and his skills as a story developer are really poor.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.

sasuke has a better chance at knowing what it takes to be hokage...he has basically taken lessons from the greatest kage's...hashirama, tobirama, hurizen and minato....it doesnt get any better than that

he ask questions like: what is a hokage?

what is a village?

what is a shinobi?

and they answered

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noodles with Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakusharinnegan View Post
    Think about it. Sasuke isn't seeking acknowledgement, he's seeking to change the system. Has Naruto's goal even shifted that much from simply gaining acknowledgement and offering a ridiculously axiomatic panacea for peace?

I'm not attempting to say which one would make a better Hokage, I'm simply stating that Sasuke's reasons are better; he thinks the current system is twisted and broken beyond repair, and he's attempting to create an entirely new one. He seems to have a direct plan for making his reasons a reality, and his overall personality seems to just fit.
    So guys, just re-read the bold one. Reading helps.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Well Naruto has been shown wanting to change the system hence Jiraiya's will and Minato's speech and the fact that Naruto's will hasn't changed shows he would be a better Hokage, since Sasuke seems to be changing his mind every 10 minutes, 'I want to kill Itachi', 'I want to destroy Konoha', 'I want to become Hokage' what's next...'I want to rule the shinobi world' As selfless as his goal seems he's only doing them because he doesn't want what happened to him happen to anyone else he doesn't care about the problems of others.

Anyway with Kishi's obvious fangasm of the Uchiha and Sasuke it wouldn't surprise me if Sasuke did become Hokage.

But I would be disappointed as I thought this series was meant to be about how hard work overcomes everything else. Yet giving the Hokage position to someone who's just suddenly decided they wanted it and who's had every power up pretty much given to him goes completely against that.

If Sasuke does become Hokage it just shows Kishimoto never once cared for the hard work overcomes everything (He probably never did look at Rock Lee) and his skills as a story developer are really poor.
    so u mean to tell me sasuke didnt work hard...?...naruto has plenty of times pull shit out of his ass after getting shit stomped every time the kyuubi saved him...neji vs naruto neji stopmed naruto's ass what happen the kyuubi....sm naruto got stomped by deva pain, what happen the kyuubi...

lets compare life's

sasuke lost entire clan > naruto losing parents he never knew

sasuke being mislead about his brother and ultimately killing his brother > naruto losing jiraya

people save naruto from his mistakes just like neji saved his and took a mokuton stake to the back...nobody has ever saved sasuke like that

oro stopped sasuke from using kirin on naruto, yamato, sai, and sakura...nobody has ever saved sasuke like that

lee is about to save naruto right now, nobody is even near sasuke and the only person that believes in sasuke(oro) is too scared to do anything

only obito has saved sasuke a few times...naruto gets saved all the damn time

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    so u mean to tell me sasuke didnt work hard...?...naruto has plenty of times pull shit out of his ass after getting shit stomped every time the kyuubi saved him...neji vs naruto neji stopmed naruto's ass what happen the kyuubi....sm naruto got stomped by deva pain, what happen the kyuubi...

lets compare life's

sasuke being mislead about his brother and ultimately killing his brother > naruto losing jiraya

people save naruto from his mistakes just like neji saved his and took a mokuton stake to the back...nobody has ever saved sasuke like that

oro stopped sasuke from using kirin on naruto, yamato, sai, and sakura...nobody has ever saved sasuke like that

lee is about to save naruto right now, nobody is even near sasuke and the only person that believes in sasuke(oro) is too scared to do anything

this niqqa,Sasuke has a f*cking team consisting of plot devices to save his arse every damn time it is in pinch,
    hint hint,Team Taka lmao

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I somewhat agree.

I do think Sasuke's goal is a lot more realistic then Naruto's.

magi,toriko and naruto. Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post

lets compare life's

sasuke have happy childhood>>>>>>> naruto have treatment like scrub and no childhood
    this been own sasuke desire to kill itachi
    obito save sasuke when sasuke shitting on danzo
    nobody care about traitor like sasuke
    and im ever saying about sasukes plot no jutsu win or free power
    only obito save sasuke? are you sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalFlame View Post
    I somewhat agree.

I do think Sasuke's goal is a lot more realistic then Naruto's.
    im show that true village meaning.... very realistic

Last edited by Spacey orange; 01-28-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    how'd they all get banned anyway?

And yeah his intentions may carry more weight but the way he does it is what actually matters. We have no idea what sort of village Sasuke is idealising. Sasuke is unstable and unpredictable unlike Naruto who has always had the villages best intentions since the start and will never stop protecting it.

Last edited by numbers; 01-28-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»