Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    Rei's RnR
    Mid range
    Base 5 nin gen tai ken ONLY
    Terrain:

    Water to my right(your left)

    Post ye Bio and make opening move, i'll be using Grimmjow OFC
     
         

  2. #2
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    16,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream
     



    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    Rei's RnR
    Mid range
    Base 5 nin gen tai ken ONLY
    Terrain:

    Water to my right(your left)

    Post ye Bio and make opening move, i'll be using Grimmjow OFC
    'Amaimon bio.
    _______________

    Performing a single hand sign, Amaimon causes the ground one meter behind Grim, to suck inwards creating a massive pit. Your legs would be pulled backwards, causing you to fall foreover, as one usually would do, in the attempt to seek support from your arms from the fall, they would invetiably get stuck in the soft earth, and pulled towards the epicenter the rest of you.

    Spreading and expanding rapidly, it would eventually even pull some of the water down into the pit, at it hits the shore/beach drawing in the water.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.



    Immediately following up, Amaimon performs a cross sign with his fingers, causing two clones to appear by his side. Týr on his right, and Fenrir on his left.

    The two of them, upon creation collaborate in a joint attack, releasing a wind/water combination at your location.

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.



    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.
    Note: Can only be used with either a clone or an ally



    Meanwhile Amaimon had his upcoming move in mind, staying observant, stringing a couple of hand signs.
     
         

  3. #3
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    As grimmjow see's the man make a handseal he feels the ground behind him begin to suck him towards it, with a swift glance he see's a growing sinkhole starting to suck him up and his feet becoming stuck, swiftly slamming his hands on the ground Grimmjow caused the entire area beneath him and infront of the Antlion to raise up,including Amaimon up to around 10 metres high. Now free of the Antlion Grimmjow channels lightning into his palm and forms a lightning ball before throwing it at fast speeds towards Amaimon, with the ball heading towards him Grimmjow Flips over the side of the moving earth core landing on the inclining bank before jumping again landing on the road putting the men at mid range once again.

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

    (Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Rank: A
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.



    1400-30-30=1340.
     
         
    Last edited by Délta; 02-01-2014 at 05:23 AM. Reason: wrong chakra info

  4. #4
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    16,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream
     



    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    As grimmjow see's the man make a handseal he feels the ground behind him begin to suck him towards it, with a swift glance he see's a growing sinkhole starting to suck him up and his feet becoming stuck, swiftly slamming his hands on the ground Grimmjow caused the entire area beneath him and infront of the Antlion to raise up,including Amaimon up to around 10 metres high. Now free of the Antlion Grimmjow channels lightning into his palm and forms a lightning ball before throwing it at fast speeds towards Amaimon, with the ball heading towards him Grimmjow Flips over the side of the moving earth core landing on the inclining bank before jumping again landing on the road putting the men at mid range once again.

    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

    (Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Rank: A
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.



    1400-30-30=1340.
    As the platform starts to arise, Amaimon proceeds to form the cross sign as he keeps his balance, steady and calm, Týr and Fenrir poofs into existence. Following the plan, as described earlier, a joint attack is performed, a tornado of wind and water, ravages through the platform, carving it up as it travels at you, causing it to shake and make everybody on it, unsteady. My side essentially would shake untill it runs dry, the jutsu that is, while your side will be completely oblibrated leaving only my half back.

    Making impact with the lightning it would merely stagger a bit in it's pace, but proceed to suck up, absorbing the lightning and travel onwards - Personally I did say it would catch up considering it's size, but we can say you dodge out of the way, if that fits your boat better.

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.



    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.
    Note: Can only be used with either a clone or an ally




    Once Fenrir and Týr poofs into existence, Amaimon proceeds by weaving his planned hand signs together, causing clouds to gather, and soon rain starts dripping down on us, as we observe the outcome.

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.



    1800 - 20 - 20 - 30 - 15
    = 1715
    (Counting my earlier used tech)
     
         

  5. #5
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    think i made you wait long enough u_u
    -----------------------------------------------

    As Grimmjow leapt off the moving earth core the eruption of the two techniques colliding shattered some of the platform itself, landing safely on the road Grimmjow looked up to see the man weaving handseals before it started to rain, following suit Grimmjow weaved three handseals of his own but instead of the same jutsu Grimmjow performed a seperate one, byy using Amaimons own rain to conceal his rain Grimmjow caused chakra draining rain to fall, now any jutsu Amaimon uses would lose 10 damage points making it easier for Grimmjow to overcome his opponents jutsu. With the rains now effectively falling Grimmjow weaves another single handseal and causes 2 clones to appear next to him, Rivia and X. Grimmjow normally hates using clones but without them he'd be at a disadvantage against Amaimons clones. He then stands there eyeing the man up awaiting his move.

    (Suiton Hijutsu: Kirisame) - Water Release Secret Technique: Mist Rain
    Rank C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: N/A (-10 to opponents ninjutsu)
    Description: A technique known by Kirigakure Shinobi where the user first performs the following hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat and then they make it rain. Any chakra that comes into contact with this rain will be eaten and reduces the power of the techniques by -10 damage. This technique lasts three turns.
    Note: Can only be used by biographies from the Hidden Mist.

    (Kage bushin no Jutsu) Shadow clone Jutsu
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.



    Chakra used:1340-15-20-1305
     
         
    Last edited by Délta; 02-02-2014 at 02:21 PM.

  6. #6
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    16,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream
     



    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    think i made you wait long enough u_u
    -----------------------------------------------

    As Grimmjow leapt off the moving earth core the eruption of the two techniques colliding shattered some of the platform itself, landing safely on the road Grimmjow looked up to see the man weaving handseals before it started to rain, following suit Grimmjow weaved three handseals of his own but instead of the same jutsu Grimmjow performed a seperate one, byy using Amaimons own rain to conceal his rain Grimmjow caused chakra draining rain to fall, now any jutsu Amaimon uses would lose 10 damage points making it easier for Grimmjow to overcome his opponents jutsu. With the rains now effectively falling Grimmjow weaves another single handseal and causes 2 clones to appear next to him, Rivia and X. Grimmjow normally hates using clones but without them he'd be at a disadvantage against Amaimons clones. He then stands there eyeing the man up awaiting his move.

    (Suiton Hijutsu: Kirisame) - Water Release Secret Technique: Mist Rain
    Rank C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: N/A (-10 to opponents ninjutsu)
    Description: A technique known by Kirigakure Shinobi where the user first performs the following hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat and then they make it rain. Any chakra that comes into contact with this rain will be eaten and reduces the power of the techniques by -10 damage. This technique lasts three turns.
    Note: Can only be used by biographies from the Hidden Mist.

    (Kage bushin no Jutsu) Shadow clone Jutsu
    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.



    Chakra used:1340-15-20-1305
    As you appear in Týr's field of vision, and the rest of us, he performs the bird hand sign, causing a singular earth spike to emit, skewering your right leg as you finish your first string of hand signs, and your first technique takes effect. It would forcefully cause you to loose concentration, and fail at your second jutsu. Obviously, though, none of the Amaimons notice the first jutsu, untill they feel their jutsus slightly weaker than before. But not much attention is paid.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (-10)
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.



    Fenrir lines up with Týr as he unleashes a kunai attached with an explosive tag, it's thrown in angle so it would drop down on your location, rather than straight at you, once thrown, he forms the necesarry hand signs causing it to multiply.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.



    As a volley of arrows these kunais drops onto your location, the first triggering as it plants itself into the ground, thus triggering the rest upon explosion causing a massive explosion.

    Meanwhile, Amaimon locates himself inbetween the two, once more. The clones that is. Simply observing your counter, ready to harass you in any way he pleases, as his clones are dealing with your being, and slowly ending your miserable life as a shinobi.

    1715 - 30 - 20
    = 1665
     
         
    Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 02-02-2014 at 02:39 PM.

  7. #7
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    Seeing the man above him makes a single handseal after Grimmjows rain begins falling Grimmjow becomes suspicious. Not long after the ground begins the shake violently alerting him to a jutsu from below, weaving the needed handseals Grimmjow turns the entire area into a swamp leaving just enough standing room of earth for himself to stand on. The swamp spans 5 metres behind him and stretches all the way back towards the water, this also causes the Moving earth core to start sinking as well. it also spans out 15 metres wide in size, a rather large swamp. With the jutsu from below dealt with he looked back up at Amaimon only to see thousands of Shuriken coming towards him. Grimmjow swiftly inhales deeply while channeling water chakra inside him, he then spews forth a large torrent of water from his mouth, the torrent blitzes the shuriken and carries on towards Amaimon and his clones decimating them with its power.

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures

    (Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.



    Chakra:1305-30-40=1235
     
         

  8. #8
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    16,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream
     



    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    Seeing the man above him makes a single handseal after Grimmjows rain begins falling Grimmjow becomes suspicious. Not long after the ground begins the shake violently alerting him to a jutsu from below, weaving the needed handseals Grimmjow turns the entire area into a swamp leaving just enough standing room of earth for himself to stand on. The swamp spans 5 metres behind him and stretches all the way back towards the water, this also causes the Moving earth core to start sinking as well. it also spans out 15 metres wide in size, a rather large swamp. With the jutsu from below dealt with he looked back up at Amaimon only to see thousands of Shuriken coming towards him. Grimmjow swiftly inhales deeply while channeling water chakra inside him, he then spews forth a large torrent of water from his mouth, the torrent blitzes the shuriken and carries on towards Amaimon and his clones decimating them with its power.

    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures

    (Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.



    Chakra:1305-30-40=1235
    Through your description and jutsu usage, your counter is actually too slow.
    Nonetheless...
    ____________
    As the swamp takes in effect, and Týr's attempt shows futile, he ducks slamming both his palms onto the platform, where upon they stand. All three keeps their balance, as the platform starts to sink, slowly however. Nonetheless, upon Týr's palms impacting the ground, the very ground beneath Grimmjow elevates down and into the ground making a hole, removing his footing completely, and further distracting him. It drops fast.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.



    The size of the hole fits your footing, you leftover from the swamp. Despite all, as it drops, it creates a hole in the liquidfied earth. Naturally, it would seek to fill it out, as it seeks downward, thus falling down upon you, as the hole drops, encasing yourself in your own swamp, drowning you.

    Of course, you can still spew the water, but it won't be aimed properly if anything, due the fact that you're loosing footing and is converged upon by the swamp.

    Fenrir, forming the Horse hand sign, expells a great stream of fire into swamp where the hole was created. The fire would seep into the mud, boil it and perhaps even set it ablaze. The explosive kunai's fall down ontop of where it was as well causing an massive explosion along with the stream of fire.

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80 (-10)
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.



    Amaimon keeps an eye on the sinking proccess of the platform as his clones makes haste, estimating, that he can await a bit more before making haste, himself. (Next turn).

    1665 - 40 - 30
    = 1595
     
         

  9. #9
    Délta's Avatar
    Status
    Délta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist
     

    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    hehe im such a *******, my move remains unchanged btw. I asked about ym usage of the water torrent, and it was deemed ok especially with your technique losing damage
    -----------------------------------------

    As the earth below Grimmjow is taken away from him he continues his water technique, but instead of aiming it at Amaimon he aims it at the bottom of the swamp on a slight angle, as it hits it propells him back upwards and backwards slightly, once safe enough at the right angle in the air Grimmjow looks upwards guiding his stream towards Amaimon as the fire stream occurs, being of the strong rank the water blasts through the fire stream and continues on towards them. As this happens Grimmjow cancles his water torrent allowing what is left to continue towards the men. As this happens he then weaves a single handseal and traps all 3 men in a genjutsu, form above a large ammount of feather falls down from high in the sky, the next turn the man would fall asleep.

    (Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

    ( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.



    1235-30-1205
     
         

  10. #10
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    16,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream
     



    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    hehe im such a *******, my move remains unchanged btw. I asked about ym usage of the water torrent, and it was deemed ok especially with your technique losing damage
    -----------------------------------------

    As the earth below Grimmjow is taken away from him he continues his water technique, but instead of aiming it at Amaimon he aims it at the bottom of the swamp on a slight angle, as it hits it propells him back upwards and backwards slightly, once safe enough at the right angle in the air Grimmjow looks upwards guiding his stream towards Amaimon as the fire stream occurs, being of the strong rank the water blasts through the fire stream and continues on towards them. As this happens Grimmjow cancles his water torrent allowing what is left to continue towards the men. As this happens he then weaves a single handseal and traps all 3 men in a genjutsu, form above a large ammount of feather falls down from high in the sky, the next turn the man would fall asleep.

    (Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

    ( Nehan Shōja no Jutsu ) - Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, placing all the targets in the area under an illusion where feathers appear to fall from the sky. This slowly puts the opponents to sleep after one turn.



    1235-30-1205
    As the combatant decides to go airborne, Amaimon stomps his foot onto the sinking plateu, surging fire chakra into the ground far below. Three locations throughout the swamp under the location of Grim darkened followed by three immense pillars of fire which shot up from below, carrying molten earth within them. They would catch Grim off-guard as hes killing out the fire.

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.




    You're left with two choices. Either you defend against the fire stream from front, and allow your attack to push through against me and my clones, whom btw, are able to defend, while you get roasted from below. Or, you can cancel out your stream of water, and if fast enough avoid both fire techniques through other means.

    Týr, watching the steam arise at the front of the fire, he suspects the usage of water. Rising from his crouched position weaving a string of hand signs, he causes four pillars to arise from beneath the swamp. Proud and tall, one below himself and his creator and fellow clone, pushing aside the plateu from which they jump from and onto the arising pillar.

    One on either side of Grim, mid-range, and one beyond Grim's location, long-range from Amaimon and his clones, mid-range from Grim.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals, he releases his lightning chakra into the ground, using it to forcefully shape the earth into 4 big pillars (proportionate to the target area) around the target. Once they rise, they unleash a barrage of lightning bolts, currents and shocks to whatever is inside, paralyzing, shocking and damaging the target from all around.



    Reaching their peak, they expell lightning from all sides, striking Grim mid-air, as he have nowhere to land.

    1595 - 20 - 30 = 50
    = 1545
     
         

  11. #11
    Gobi Gobletsson's Avatar
    Status
    Gobi Gobletsson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Walking beside Gats...
    Posts
    16,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream
     



    Re: Delta vs Gobi(pun intended)(CLOSED)

    Thanks for the fight, Deltareon. <.<
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •