Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member Wannagetdown's Avatar
    Status
    Wannagetdown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    340
    iliketogetdown
     

    its friday ninjas!

    just wanted to share some bass with you all! hope you enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNUfIzWUKB4

    today is friday (WHOOOOOOP) and i know everybody is ready for the weekend!
    what are you all going to be doing?!
    and what song do you usually play when its time to get down!?
     
         

  2. #2
    Uchiha Avenger Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,542
    Location
    4th Shinobi World War Battlefield
    No Trollerino Cappucino
    Pasterino Copyrino Fapperino
    or your Dongerino is DED.
     

    Re: its friday ninjas!

    I usually play flapping a book, cos Chemistry test on Monday, Physics on Wednesday, and Maths on Friday. No, no puns with flapping please.
     
         

  3. #3
    Novus Ordo Seculorum LuanGX's Avatar
    Status
    LuanGX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,552
    Location
    Plain of the Immortals
    With great power comes great
    responsibility
     

    Re: its friday ninjas!

    You know i am more of an old timer i want those old Disco,funk,R & B,Soul everything that has to do with disco dancing like in the 80s man i miss those times.
    Here:

    and this one here:
    KC & The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight


    Oldies but still the best.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member Wannagetdown's Avatar
    Status
    Wannagetdown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    340
    iliketogetdown
     

    Re: its friday ninjas!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuanGX View Post
    You know i am more of an old timer i want those old Disco,funk,R & B,Soul everything that has to do with disco dancing like in the 80s man i miss those times.
    i grew up on disco i am actually working on a disco album

    maybe you will like this? https://soundcloud.com/wannagetdown/...iscoh-original


    but you should check out- Gramatik- Beatz & Pieces, Volume 1 they are great!


    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo View Post
    I usually play flapping a book, cos Chemistry test on Monday, Physics on Wednesday, and Maths on Friday. No, no puns with flapping please.
    good luck on your test friend!
     
         

  5. #5
    Novus Ordo Seculorum LuanGX's Avatar
    Status
    LuanGX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,552
    Location
    Plain of the Immortals
    With great power comes great
    responsibility
     

    Re: its friday ninjas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannagetdown View Post
    i grew up on disco i am actually working on a disco album

    maybe you will like this? https://soundcloud.com/wannagetdown/...iscoh-original


    but you should check out- Gramatik- Beatz & Pieces, Volume 1 they are great!
    It's cool and it has got that beat nice job.
    Looking forward on your disco album.
     
         

  6. #6
    Exiled Samurai Grimreaper8019's Avatar
    Status
    Grimreaper8019 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    299
    "One should make his
    decisions within the space of
    seventh breath"
     

    Re: its friday ninjas!

    I started ****in with this King Louie hitta other way. He pretty good to get turnt to.

    MY NAME IS LOUIE BUT THEY CALL ME TONY
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •