Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Future fight prediction

So as many are speculating, Sasuke is apparently going to take the lead in this fight and Naruto will be there for a finishing blow. Before I get onto my prediction I just wanna say, you guys do know Sasuke was where he is by madara without the ten tails, so really there is no true way Sasuke or anybody for that matter is gonna stand a chance against him without naruto or hashirama's aid.

Anyway. But if Sasuke were to take command. It would mainly be Sasuke and taka with kabuto orochimaru hiruzen kakashi and maybe the 5 kage. Everyone is "running on fumes" as shikamaru put it so I mean I doubt anybody in the SA is going to be of any help in this final stand. And even tho this is semi illogical, I believe kabuto will still have dragon sage mode without orochimaru's chakra. Therefore he may still have Edo tensei and I could imagine kabuto bringing back his Edo tensei army to fight madara and we see madara fodderize them. It would be dumb if we couldn't see what madara could do, and the alliance being attacked wouldnt be cool to us viewers. It would be much more interesting seeing all those renowned ninja fighting again, maybe have senjutsu chakra in their code from kabuto and they could maybe do real damage. I imagine that Naruto WILL meet Rikudo as it has been heavily foreshadowed he will make an appearance and I think during the last stand against madara that's when naruto will talk to the sage and we get like 10 chapters of flashbacks. This arc isn't going to end anytime soon each arc is typically at the minimum 25-50 chapters it's only been 7. Then once the battle begins to go more into madaras favor that is when naruto will wake up in Rikudo mode and finish him or he will awaken w his own power and help give the finishing blow with Sasuke.

Or in the end something happens w madaras age and it reverses and he dies cause of that and no killing will be done cause that's how naruto rolls I can't really imagine naruto killing madara if he can't kill obito. Idk take my prediction for what it's worth. All I'm saying is...return of Edo tensei army, flashbacks of Rikudo to fill up the arc

Last edited by Draw; 02-06-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Future fight prediction

He can't bring back his army they all got released

Status
    Dec 2012
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.

Quote Originally Posted by Draw View Post
    So as many are speculating, Sasuke is apparently going to take the lead in this fight and Naruto will be there for a finishing blow. Before I get onto my prediction I just wanna say, you guys do know Sasuke was where he is by madara without the ten tails, so really there is no true way Sasuke or anybody for that matter is gonna stand a chance against him without naruto or hashirama's aid.

Anyway. But if Sasuke were to take command. It would mainly be Sasuke and taka with kabuto orochimaru hiruzen kakashi and maybe the 5 kage. Everyone is "running on fumes" as shikamaru put it so I mean I doubt anybody in the SA is going to be of any help in this final stand. And even tho this is semi illogical, I believe kabuto will still have dragon sage mode without orochimaru's chakra. Therefore he may still have Edo tensei and I could imagine kabuto bringing back his Edo tensei army to fight madara and we see madara fodderize them. It would be dumb if we couldn't see what madara could do, and the alliance being attacked wouldnt be cool to us viewers. It would be much more interesting seeing all those renowned ninja fighting again, maybe have senjutsu chakra in their code from kabuto and they could maybe do real damage. I imagine that Naruto WILL meet Rikudo as it has been heavily foreshadowed he will make an appearance and I think during the last stand against madara that's when naruto will talk to the sage and we get like 10 chapters of flashbacks. This arc isn't going to end anytime soon each arc is typically at the minimum 25-50 chapters it's only been 7. Then once the battle begins to go more into madaras favor that is when naruto will wake up in Rikudo mode and finish him or he will awaken w his own power and help give the finishing blow with Sasuke.

Or in the end something happens w madaras age and it reverses and he dies cause of that and no killing will be done cause that's how naruto rolls I can't really imagine naruto killing madara if he can't kill obito. Idk take my prediction for what it's worth. All I'm saying is...return of Edo tensei army, flashbacks of Rikudo to fill up the arc
    if and i do mean if the sage gives naruto some type of power up it can be only as much power as the sage has which is his base power since he dnt have juubi...current madara is juubi jinchuriki he has surpassed the sage's base power which is as much power naruto can get from the sage since thats his maximum power...the most logical thing that will cause madara's defeat is what hashirama hopes he can pull off the sasuke/izuna thing...

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

The Sage is going to have to show up in order to make Madara's downfall not look ridiculous, Madara is so OP at the moment that anything short of that would just be a letdown.