View Poll Results: Who is it?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shodaime Hashirama

    10 13.51%
  • Nidaime Tobirama

    23 31.08%
  • Sandaime Hiruzen

    10 13.51%
  • Yondaime Minato

    31 41.89%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 160
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Tobirama, is he officially now the second strongest Hokage now? or no?


    Are the feat fans still gonna go on with the same argument? And be biased? Or are we admitting that there is a kind of a big gap between Tobirama and Minato, similar to Hashirama and Hiruzen?




    -Shadow clone
    -Edo tensei
    -Skills on the level of EMS Madara
    -HUGE chakra levels
    -FTG
    -Soul jutsu of Dan (or another soul transfer tech)
    -Fighting jounin level ninja since they was kids

    Also, if you notice the relationship of Minato and Tobirama is similar to Hiruzen and Hashirama (Not in a student teacher wise, but the roles wise).

    Descendant Hokages:
    Hiruzen = Strongest ninja of his time, huge scales of jutsu and so on

    Minato = Fastest ninja of his time, and a genius in creating and so on


    Ancestor Hokages:
    Hashirama = Strongest ninja of his time, jutsu on huge scales and so on

    Tobirama = Fastest ninja of his time and a genius in creating and so on.
    I'm interested on what NB's opinion is on this now?


    Hiruzen = Weaker version of Hashirama (not literally , but in a way)

    Minato = Weaker version of Tobirama (not literally, but in a way)



    I wanna see NB's opinion on this matter now.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 02-06-2014 at 04:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Headmaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,610
    Location
    United States Sadly
    Get in line punk
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    4th strongest imo
     
         

  3. #3
    CR7 Fair Warning's Avatar
    Status
    Fair Warning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,418
    Location
    Minnesota
    ****ing high
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Dude i will debate you all night on how Minato is not a weaker version of Tobirama
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Warning View Post
    Dude i will debate you all night on how Minato is not a weaker version of Tobirama
    lets go kiddo. You'll kind of lose after 1 post, just so you know.
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,207
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    I find it interesting you gave him soul jutsu that Dan had.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,097
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Either Sarutobi or Tobirama
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    I find it interesting you gave him soul jutsu that Dan had.
    m, that is actually a speculation, i should have put that there. However, that is the only soul transfer technique we know of.
     
         

  8. #8
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Technically yea

    Hashirama
    Tobirama/minato
    Hiruzen
    Tsunade
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Zaney's Avatar
    Status
    Zaney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    199
    Location
    East US
    ADD ME ON XBOX. (Manga Fact).
    I play Naruto and CoD mostly.
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    In literal seriousness, I Believe the Hokage's rankings are
    Hiruzen
    Hashi
    Minato
    Tobirama
    Tsunade

    (I know I Hiruzen troll a lot but Hiruzen is a very skilled shinobi and I think he is the Strongest Hokage)
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    Technically yea

    Hashirama
    Tobirama/minato
    Hiruzen
    Tsunade
    Can't have 2 second strongest. Pick one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaney View Post
    In literal seriousness, I Believe the Hokage's rankings are
    Hiruzen
    Hashi
    Minato
    Tobirama
    Tsunade

    (I know I Hiruzen troll a lot but Hiruzen is a very skilled shinobi and I think he is the Strongest Hokage)
    nun wrong with that. Can totally see where you are coming from in regards to Hiruzen.
     
         

  11. #11
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaney View Post
    In literal seriousness, I Believe the Hokage's rankings are
    Hiruzen
    Hashi
    Minato
    Tobirama
    Tsunade

    (I know I Hiruzen troll a lot but Hiruzen is a very skilled shinobi and I think he is the Strongest Hokage)
    ? Log out right now buddy.
     
         

  12. #12
    CR7 Fair Warning's Avatar
    Status
    Fair Warning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,418
    Location
    Minnesota
    ****ing high
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    lets go kiddo. You'll kind of lose after 1 post, just so you know.
    1. Minato perfected Tobiramas FTG, look at space time barrier, kunai seals, mixing the seal into other seals and others chakra.
    2. Rasengan and its variants is more versatile and creative than anything Tobirama has created.
    3. Toad summons
    4. Tobirama could not have defeated Kurama and Obito
    5. Massive chakra pool even compared to Tobirama
    6. Ten times the reaction time of Tobirama as seen in his fight with Ay where he reacted in base mode to Ays fastest speed

    Come at me bro
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,518
    #MAVSNATION✔
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Tobirama, is he officially now the second strongest Hokage now? or no?


    Are the feat fans still gonna go on with the same argument? And be biased? Or are we admitting that there is a kind of a big gap between Tobirama and Minato, similar to Hashirama and Hiruzen?




    -Shadow clone
    -Edo tensei
    -Skills on the level of EMS Madara
    -HUGE chakra levels
    -FTG
    -Soul jutsu of Dan (or another soul transfer tech)
    -Fighting jounin level ninja since they was kids

    Also, if you notice the relationship of Minato and Tobirama is similar to Hiruzen and Hashirama (Not in a student teacher wise, but the roles wise).

    Descendant Hokages:
    Hiruzen = Strongest ninja of his time, huge scales of jutsu and so on

    Minato = Fastest ninja of his time, and a genius in creating and so on


    Ancestor Hokages:
    Hashirama = Strongest ninja of his time, jutsu on huge scales and so on

    Tobirama = Fastest ninja of his time and a genius in creating and so on.
    I'm interested on what NB's opinion is on this now?


    Hiruzen = Weaker version of Hashirama (not literally , but in a way)

    Minato = Weaker version of Tobirama (not literally, but in a way)



    I wanna see NB's opinion on this matter now.
    Are you sure?
     
         

  14. #14
    すべての神 Joker's Avatar
    Status
    Joker is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,618
    Imaginative
     



    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    "Strength isn't always about jutsu" I believe Hiruzen said that.
    Anyways, no.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member 0jordinio0's Avatar
    Status
    0jordinio0 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,225
    Location
    Scotland.
    There's a reason I'm better
    than the rest of you. It's
    because I was born superior -
    suck it!
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaney View Post
    In literal seriousness, I Believe the Hokage's rankings are
    Hiruzen
    Hashi
    Minato
    Tobirama
    Tsunade

    (I know I Hiruzen troll a lot but Hiruzen is a very skilled shinobi and I think he is the Strongest Hokage)
    How can you Hiruzen troll alot when you only have 50 posts?

    Tobirama has more destructive techniques than Minato. But Minato has an improved version of Hiraishin and his space time barrier. So I'd say Tobirama is moer powerful and Minato is faster.
     
         

  16. #16
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    8,254
    Location
    王家の谷
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    -Shadow clone
    -Edo tensei
    -Skills on the level of EMS Madara
    -HUGE chakra levels
    -FTG -Soul jutsu of Dan
    -Fighting jounin level ninja since they was kids

    1: lol. That Is just...
    2: I'll give you that one
    3: that's why he's a human pin cushion
    4: true
    5: true
    6: you don't know the details of the jutsu he spoke of
    7: true


    Hiruzen Is the second best.
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,241
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Warning View Post
    1. Minato perfected Tobiramas FTG, look at space time barrier, kunai seals, mixing the seal into other seals and others chakra.
    2. Rasengan and its variants is more versatile and creative than anything Tobirama has created.
    3. Toad summons
    4. Tobirama could not have defeated Kurama and Obito
    5. Massive chakra pool even compared to Tobirama
    6. Ten times the reaction time of Tobirama as seen in his right with Ay where he reacted in base mode to Ays fastest speed

    Come at me bro
    1. Nothing to perfect. He simply added on. Kunai seals.. nice adding seals on a paper that Tobirama could've done if he wanted to. Mizing the seals into other seals has no correlation with perfecting FTG.... your claim is not supported by your points here.

    2. Only 1 Rasengan he knows. Haven't seen any variants from him. And Tobirama's Edo tensei creation literally takes a dump on that.

    3. Toad summons, and i care for them why? good he has toads to help him out when he can't handle things. Nothing to do with being stronger.

    4. You sure are highly dellusional. Lets forget Kushina, who was equally responsible for its defeat (Chakra chains), and the village who held the 9-tails off. And no Tobirama would've been done with Obito quite easily actually.

    5. Average Kage chakra pool.. get real.

    6. Reacting to Jin Obito's blitz speed > reacting to Ay.. Anything else?


    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    Are you sure?
    positive.
     
         

  18. #18
    すべての神 Joker's Avatar
    Status
    Joker is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,618
    Imaginative
     



    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cross View Post
    -Shadow clone
    -Edo tensei
    -Skills on the level of EMS Madara
    -HUGE chakra levels
    -FTG -Soul jutsu of Dan
    -Fighting jounin level ninja since they was kids

    1: lol. That Is just...
    2: I'll give you that one
    3: that's why he's a human pin cushion
    4: true
    5: true
    6: you don't know the details of the jutsu he spoke of
    7: true


    Hiruzen Is the second best.
    That Hiruzen wank.
    Anyways, I say Minato takes it more times then not
     
         

  19. #19
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,835
    NERP
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    It's really hard to decide who's the strongest between Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato.

    I'll go with Tobirama though. Every line he gets, every action he gets, he's either showing something we've never seen or feeding us information.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member
    Status
    IamtheGodofUchihaforever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    372
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Second strongest Hokage now? or not?

    He couldn't fight 20 ninja with a team of 7. Also dan's jutsu isn't kinjutsu. Edo tensei is, thats what he was talking about. Tobirama is the second weakest hokage.
     
         

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •