Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell the truth, I won't listen
    to ya. Cuz I don't like being
    lied to

[Sunagakure Inner Village] - Mugen Ryukyu Vs Lysander

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    As you jump into action I slowly stand up and face you with my body completely relaxed.I then notice you taking a fighting stance and await the obvious attack which is bound to come.As you punch forward and release the fireball I quickly fall back and dodge the first attack.I then rotate 360 degrees by 'break dancing' on the floor and keeping a low sense of gravity.While I route I release one fireball aimed at your legs and another aimed at your chest region.Upon completion of one rotation I push back of my hands and release three fireballs (one either side of you and one aimed directly at you) the push back would land me into mid range and next to the kage body.I then pick the hat up and wear the kage hat on my head.

'B*tch please'

Katon: Fenikkusu no Mai - Fire Release: Dance of the Phoenix
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short-long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user performs two hands seals and gathers up katon chakra into their hands and feet, the user then begins to break dance, while breaking dancing the user releases 8 orbs of flame from their hands and feet towards the opponent.
    Note:
    - Can only be taught by Kage Phoenix
    - Can only be used 3 times
    As you begin to shoot fireballs at me, a wall composed strictly of wind immediately forms in front of me. Cancelling my fireboxing technique. The wall of wind is blowing towards me, as each of your fireballs hit the wall, I reverse the polarity of the wall and change the direction the wind is blowing causing the fireballs to get shot back at you as you put on the Kazekage hat. The fireball have now increased in size and rank, before they were b-rank, now they're A. As the fireballs get sent back at you in rapid succession I follow up by throwing a kunai infused with a large amount of wind chakra.

tch..

Fuuton: Uindo Riba-su (Wind style: Wind Reverse Wall)

Range: Short (front of user)
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user creates a wall out of wind that is blowing backwards. Any fire jutsu that hits this wall will be strengthened and sent back at the opponent because when the fire jutsu hits the wall, the user will then reverse the polarity at which the wind is blowing, causing the wind to blow forward, making the fire jutsu change directions.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Re: [Sunagakure Inner Village] - Mugen Ryukyu Vs Lysander

As I place the hat on I see the wall of wind shoot back all the previous fireballs which I sent towards you.I go through several scenarios in my head before charging earth chakra throughout my entire body.This makes my body become as light as a feather.I then simply arch to my right (your left) and stay in mid range.By this I have siimpy dodged your attack as the fireballs would hit the buildings behind me but everyone is in another location so nobody would be harmed.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A (up to -20 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
    Description: Contrary to its counterpart (the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique), instead of making the target heavier, this technique makes it much lighter, though still using the same principle and mechanics. The user will make direct contact with the given target (through his hands), infusing them with earth chakra and lowering their weight drastically. The technique can lower a targets weight up to 10 times less than it originally had. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The technique can be used on the user or other shinobi to increase their speed, but as a consequence of using it this way, it results in the decrease of the physical force of their blows. The same principle applies if used on a physical attack wich will be faster but will carry less momentum and as such, less physical damage. It doesn't change the "strength" of binding techniques (like Sand Release), where the user is manipulating a dynamic element but will decrease the impact damage of techniques that rely on it.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turns or until countered.

As soon as I have moved from my previous location and reached my next I don't stand on the spot but rather zig-zag around in no formation and enter long range and then back into mid range simultaneously.Just before I start moving once again I charge lightning into my hands and shoot a ball of lighting into my hand and into the air.The lighting is so bright it blinds you and thus hinders your vision.I make sure to position the lightning in the air so that it doesnt blind me and stays out of my field of vision.The ball of lightning hovers five meters in the air and two meters in front of me so you cant tell my location from that of the lightning.

(Raiton): Tenkou| Lightning Release Spotlight
    Type:Supplementuary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage:N/A
    Description: The user compresses a large amount of raiton chakra in their hand creating a bright light orb that radiates a large amount of momentarily blinding light. The user then releases the raiton ball, the ball floating high into the air, and acting as a lightsource illuminating the battle field. The floating ball of energy can float to a new position on the users command.
    ~Can only be used 2x
    ~Last for 3 turns
    ~Blinding flash of light doesn't affect dojutsu users

Last edited by Lysander; 02-09-2014 at 03:26 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    umm nowhere especially not in ur closet hehe why would i be in ur closet and dont check ur closet
    Post Thanks / Like
    lied to

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    As I place the hat on I see the wall of wind shoot back all the previous fireballs which I sent towards you.I go through several scenarios in my head before charging earth chakra throughout my entire body.This makes my body become as light as a feather.I then simply arch to my right (your left) and stay in mid range.By this I have siimpy dodged your attack as the fireballs would hit the buildings behind me but everyone is in another location so nobody would be harmed.

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A (up to -20 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
    Description: Contrary to its counterpart (the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique), instead of making the target heavier, this technique makes it much lighter, though still using the same principle and mechanics. The user will make direct contact with the given target (through his hands), infusing them with earth chakra and lowering their weight drastically. The technique can lower a targets weight up to 10 times less than it originally had. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The technique can be used on the user or other shinobi to increase their speed, but as a consequence of using it this way, it results in the decrease of the physical force of their blows. The same principle applies if used on a physical attack wich will be faster but will carry less momentum and as such, less physical damage. It doesn't change the "strength" of binding techniques (like Sand Release), where the user is manipulating a dynamic element but will decrease the impact damage of techniques that rely on it.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turns or until countered.

As soon as I have moved from my previous location and reached my next I don't stand on the spot but rather zig-zag around in no formation and enter long range and then back into mid range simultaneously.Just before I start moving once again I charge lightning into my hands and shoot a ball of lighting into my hand and into the air.The lighting is so bright it blinds you and thus hinders your vision.I make sure to position the lightning in the air so that it doesnt blind me and stays out of my field of vision.The ball of lightning hovers five meters in the air and two meters in front of me so you cant tell my location from that of the lightning.

(Raiton): Tenkou| Lightning Release Spotlight
    Type:Supplementuary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage:N/A
    Description: The user compresses a large amount of raiton chakra in their hand creating a bright light orb that radiates a large amount of momentarily blinding light. The user then releases the raiton ball, the ball floating high into the air, and acting as a lightsource illuminating the battle field. The floating ball of energy can float to a new position on the users command.
    ~Can only be used 2x
    ~Last for 3 turns
    ~Blinding flash of light doesn't affect dojutsu users

You're done..

As your fireballs have been sent back to you and swiftly move to the left dodging them and the Wind infused kunai has been thrown I crack a smirk as you seemingly try to dodge but right before the kunai passes you I perform a single handseal and in that instant the kunai 'explodes' into a large F-5 tornado short range of you absolutely destroying you, due to you having no sensing capabilities or doujutsu you would be extremely surprised and due to the fact the kunai is made short range makes it all the much harder to successfully counter. As the wind tornado rips through you and launches me backwards into long range with cuts all over my body with the match over and another one down for the count.

(Fuuton: Arashi) – Wind Release: Tempest
    Type: Attack
    Range: Close-Long
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage: 100 (-20 to user)
    Description: The user will start by infusing a large amount of Wind chakra into a projectile (Kunai, Shuriken, Needles…etc). Then, after he throws it, he will perform one hand seal which will trigger the jutsu. A devastating spinning wind will be created around the kunai, merging with it. From the enemy’s point of view, it’ll look like an F-5 tornado is coming toward him, horizontally, and that the tip of that tornado is the kunai, which is now spinning at a furious speed. This jutsu will carve the very earth as it rushes toward its target, and it’ll leave the field devastated to the point where even the user will suffer damage and be projected long-range from his initial position. Even if the jutsu doesn’t directly hit the opponent, both him and the user are left with several cuts on their bodies, moderately bleeding.

-Can only be used once per match
    -No S-rank and higher Wind jutsu next two turns
    -Must at least be Kage rank to use this jutsu

Last edited by Mugen Ryukyu; 02-09-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    lied to

As my opponent gets blasted away by my fuuton technique, I immediately rush back and wait for my villagers.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen Ryukyu View Post
    As my opponent gets blasted away by my fuuton technique, I immediately rush back and wait for my villagers.
    As agreed the wind would send us both into long range and thus I am not damaged
    --------------------------------------

Nicholi then simply stands back up and heads to the village gates.