Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good.

1 100.00%
  • Bad.

0 0%
  • I'd like you to continue.....

0 0%
  • Total waste of time,you suck,don't continue.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no such thing as true
    peace,there is no such thing
    as hope and it's a biggest
    deception of all

NARUTO MANGA 664 PREDICTION [by VASU 32]

Legend-
    {} - Thoughts
    [] - Actions

Chapter 664 - True Despair

{A mysterious figure approaches Sasuke.....
    .....Madara about to crash Kakashi's party}

(The scene starts with Kakashi,Minato,Obito and Black Zetsu)

Minato :
    {Something is not right....I can feel it...it's as if....} Naruto....

Kakashi : {Sensei is not like his usual self,and I am just too tired as well,with things going like this....} Dammit! We can't hit him,unless we are ready to hurt Obito. [breathing heavily]

Obito : [breathing heavily]{Damn,for me to be controlled like this!,heh,well I guess it's as they say,"life comes full circle in the end",(Shocked!!)Tsk,what's this ? Naruto's and Sasuke's chakra are gone,it's as if they just....} Kakashi,Sensei...forget about my safety and just destroy "My Rinnegan" and......

[Madara Suddenly lands near the company]

Madara : What do you mean by "My Rinnegan",heh Obito?

Minato\Kakashi\Obito : {Shocked} Shit!...

Obito : You bastard,you just became like me and.....

[Gaara along with Naruto and Sakura land beside Minato and Kakashi]

Minato/Kakashi : {Shocked!!} Naruto!!!{shout}

Sakura : his heart beat has nearly stopped.We need to hurry....

Gaara : Fourth,Kurama said that you can save Naruto using your other half that's inside you so please.....

Madara : Other half,you say? Hmm,interesting!! So you divided the Yin-Yang part of that beast and sealed one half inside yourself.

Gaara/Sakura : {Surprised and Shocked} You were here,dammit!......

Madara : Not noticing me at all.Well I gues,in your condition even I would've failed to notice anyone else either.Anyway I can't allow you all to do as you please,so....

[Madara uses the same jutsu to bind them of their movement completely,just like Sasuke,to stop them from healing Naruto at all]

Minato/Kakashi/Gaara/Sakura : !!! What the hell !!!?

(Scene switches to Sasuke and Mysterious figure)

??? :
    To think even you were put in this condition,I made a big mistake of Reviving him.(Figure revealed to be Kabuto)

[Kabuto starts healing Sasuke,but quickly realises it's of no use.]
    Kabuto : Dammit!,no choice then..

[/B][Kabuto uses chakra scraples and stops the pain sensation completely,then concentrate solely on healing and recovering Sasuke's pierced heart][/B]

(Karin,Suigetsu and Jugo arrive near him)

Karin : What the hell are you....?Get away from him.{shouts}

Kabuto : Just calm down and come here quick,nothing is making him better,we might need your chakra.

Karin/Jugo/Suigetsu : !!!!

[Karin runs towards sasuke and starts healing him alongside Kabuto]

Karin : It's no use,he is not in the position to bite my hand at all.{shocked}[Quickly places her head on Sasuke's chest]No sign of life,no heartbeat at all. [She cuts her hand and pour a little blood on Sasuke's mouth] That should work dammit. [She starts CPR treatment immediately] Nothing is working [She concentrate all of her chakra in healing with no results].Shit,Shit,Shit..........

Suigetsu : {It's too late,he is already dead} Karin stop [Karin continuously kept on healing sasuke ignoring Suigetsu ,in her shocked state] KARIN !!! {shouts}

Karin : {Comes out of shocked with tears in her eyes}...

Suigetsu : It's too late,he is gone...

(Scene changes to Madara )

Madara : So where were we? Ah right,"My Rinnegan".

Obito : Bastard,you killed Naruto and Sasuke...

Sakura : {Shocked!! Sasuke too} It can't be....{remembers when Naruto told sasuke that if he dies,they both die} No that can't be true...[tears starts flowing from her eyes]

[Madara ignoring everyone,comes near Obito,whom BZ held in leash,and take his eyes out]

Obito : AAAAAHHHHH !!!!! {Shouts in Pain}

Minato : {Dammit,can't move or perform even a sigle jutsu,not even Hirashin} Obito......

[Obito falls on ground,due to pain and becomes still,like a corpse and BZ finally comes out]

Madara : Hmm,must be quite a deja vu for him,huh.[looks at naruto] It seems that kid is finally dead,so I can let you all go[releases his jutsu]

Gaara : This is not the reality...

Kakashi : Madara you'll pay. KAMUI.....

[Madara dodges KAMUI,thanks to his reaction time and speed and suddenly appear on Kakashi's side in anti-parallel position]

Madara : As much as you are a skilled one,but without the Kyubi cloak you are not so good at using the Kamui and still nothing compared to Obito.So begone pest...

[Madara pierces Kakashi's heart with his staff before he could even react. kakashi falls down dead.]

Minato : You bastard,take this....[Minato comes with Rasengan using FTG]

[Madara evades Minato's FTG and pierces him at all of his pressure points,immobilizing him completely]

Madara : I can completely erase you if I like,but that would be totally boring. I like you to suffer a little and remember that you,as a failure,failed to protect your 3 students and even your son.

Minato : [Looks at Naruto,Kakshi and Obito] Shit,Shit,Shit !!!......

Gaara : Madara,I won't let you go any further. SAND TSUNAMI!!...

[Madara evades the giant sand tsunami coming at his direction and suddenly appears infront of Gaara kicking him in his stomach with a knee,absorbing his chakra simultaneously,just so to leave him barely alive and unconscious]

Madara : For you to become a Kazekage with that level of skill and in that age,is a proof that the sand village is full of pathetic weaklings.

Madara [looks at Sakura and comes near her walking] : Now that's the look of "TRUE DESPAIR".

[Madara absorbs her little chakra as she falls barely alive,unable to move,with sadness and despair]

[ CHAPTER ENDS WITH AUTHOR'S LINE -"NO WEAKNESS AND TOTALLY BRUTAL,WHAT WILL S.A. DO WITHOUT THEIR HOPE !!?

I know it's too big,but that's my short version,lol. I still have some more from where I left,but that will be too big,as it's actually quite a big prediction anyways. So do you want me to do more? VOTE the poll as well.

Last edited by vasu 32; 02-06-2014 at 05:05 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!^^

Re: NARUTO MANGA 664 PREDICTION [by VASU 32]

Good job, I like it
    But with minato stabbed and unable to move it seems a bit tooooo hopeless

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    deception of all

@above

I know,that's why the title is true despair. I kept all my favouritism aside,in making this prediction,tbh.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.

You know I really liked it, I didn't know you could write this well. Especially madara's reaction, it was purely diabolical, perfectly fitting him. Though, next time youu write predictions, put them in the correct forum, you know there where it says "submit predictions"

Other than that best prediction in a while.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    deception of all

@Byron123
    ok,thanks. This is my 3rd prediction though.