View Poll Results: How good was this weeks manga?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    5 3.70%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    5 3.70%
  • 4

    17 12.59%
  • 5

    108 80.00%
Page 17 of 21 « First ... 7131415161718192021 Last»
Results 321 to 340 of 408
  1. #321
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 502 - Page 13

    is that SS Goku vs Tobi on the top left picture or 4th hokage ???? =)
    Goku-san would have won the fight in a heart beat...
     
         

  2. #322
    Senior Member minatoisagod's Avatar
    Status
    minatoisagod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,562
    Location
    jamaica
    chilling
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Damn some really interesting theories are going around on this thread, nice work everyone!

    Anyway, everything about this chapter is already said as i can see, and it just looks like the Hokages are much stronger than they might have seem. First Harashima and Minato, but now Tobirama too?

    Can`t wait for next week`s chapter:D
    for real everyone thought he was a fodder hokage now they know he was a beast. A fight with Harishima Tobirama vs sarutobi and minato
     
         

  3. #323
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    Yes, it does. Mangeykou Sharingan is a state of the sharingan that needs activation. Every character shown so far with it, only activate it when needed, reverting them to normal tree tomoe sharingan when not needed. So, Madara can have his left eye in mangeykou sharingan (thus activated), closed, consuming a lot of chakra for some sort of technique, preparing for something, letting him only activate the basic sharingan in his right eye.

    When itachi fought with sasuke, he's seen having the mangeyoukou activated only in one eye and having the sharingan 3 tomoe in the other. Even having only one eye reverting to a normal eye, and having a Mangeykou in the other. Naruto 390 page 14 | One Manga

    Other option is that his left eye possesses an ability that can't be turned off. So, like kakashi can't disable his sharingan and has to cover it up and keep it closed to keep it "inactive", maybe Madara has some ability in his left eye that is always active, and the only way to conserve chakra is to keep the eye closed.

    But I still think he is gathering chakra to perform some sort of technique.
    What I meant was that when someone awakens their Mangekyou Sharingan, it does not permanently revert to a regular Sharingan. Itachi's Mangekyou temporarily returned to a normal one because of doujutsu overuse; but the same thing would not happen if it not were for this reason.

    Besides, in the link you showed, one of Itachi's eye went blind; it didn't revert back to a regular Sharingan. Madara might be keeping his left eye closed because, as you said, he is unable to render it inactive for the times he doesn't use it; but then it would be as I said, Madara's left eye would permanently remain an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, because unlike the blindness Itachi experienced with his Mangekyou, Madara has not used it all in the present, which means his left eye would not revert to a regular Sharingan.

    As long as no special circumstances affects a Mangekyou eye, there is no reason for it to revert back to a regular Sharingan. Blindness is one of these special cases.

    Naruto 385 page 15 | One Manga
    Naruto 385 page 16 | One Manga
    Naruto 385 page 17 | One Manga

    Itachi used the Mangekyou Sharingan several times in the series, but Madara, presumably has not. Thus his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan will always remain active in his left eye, just like Obito's Sharingan in Kakashi's left eye. He too uses a mask to cover it up, so the eye does not consume his chakra. That's just my theory.
     
         

  4. #324
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by minatoisagod View Post
    this is an interesting theory if it comes true then kudos to you man. But i just wonder why he wants the pain's eyes if the 10 tails will strengthen his
    Since Madara is thinking of linking Sasuke with Gedo Mazo, perhaps he intends to take Sasuke's eyes (perhaps revive his own Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan somehow), and implant the Rinnegan into Sasuke's own. Does the summoner of Gedo Mazo require a Rinnegan? We don't know as of yet, but if it does, it could be the reason why Madara has decided to gather the Rinnegan before war breaks out.

    Naruto 486 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto 450 page 09 | One Manga

    Naruto 447 page 08 | One Manga

    Madara intends to connect Sasuke with the Demon Sealing Statue, so that when and if all nine tailed beasts are captured, their strength can actually be utilized to revive the Jubi, as Madara's plans go.

    Naruto 467 page 15-16 | One Manga

    As of now it is not clear exactly what Madara wants with the Rinnegan, but my opinion is it definitely has something to do with connecting Gedo Mazo and the nine tailed beasts toward the Jubi's ultimate resurrection.
     
         

  5. #325
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    Oh and still about susano, there's something in the manga that sugests that this technique isn't mangeykou sharingan bound. Naruto 391 page 17 | One Manga Itachi hasn't got his mangeykou sharingan activated and is using susano. As Madara stated that its rare that someone awakens susano, maybe it has nothing to do with mangeykou. But like mangeykou, maybe it requires some strong emotion to awaken it. It seems very connected to sasukes emotions.
    If Susanoo is not Mangekyou bound, then explain the reason why Itachi says "[Susanoo is] the third and final technique, along with Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi, that awoke within these eyes on that fateful day."

    Naruto 392 page 02 | One Manga

    Itachi might have used the last power of the Mangekyou to activate Susanoo, but went blind immediately after. How he keeps it working even when blind has yet to be explained, but I suppose if it is awakened, then it can only be dispelled at the user's own will. At the same time, it could also be involuntary - chakra overuse, for example, might cause Susanoo to dispel, as the technique does consume copious amounts of chakra.

    To me, Susanoo is Mangekyou bound, but its development is also aided by emotion (as you stated), such as when Sasuke's hatred grew in chapter 484, so too did Susanoo reach the state of completion.

    Naruto 484 page 09 | One Manga
     
         

  6. #326
    Silent Devil Hungry Demon Path's Avatar
    Status
    Hungry Demon Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    78
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by cruehead View Post
    how come kakashi says the only person that can surpass the 4th is naruto so that basically states that the 4th hokage has to be the strongest
    Not really, so far nobody in the leaf besides Yamamoto has wood style. He gets tired fast, no one else can actually have wood meant to be theirs, Naruto cannot surpass the 1st himself because he doesn't have any of his techniques. It's obvious that Naruto is learning Minato's jutsu so he can surpass him. Basically, Naruto is improving Minato's techniques. I am not saying anyone is strongest but your reasoning is not enough. The others all had amazing jutsu too, and we have not seen any of them in their prime. We just know their history and some of their moves.
     
         

  7. #327
    Silent Devil Hungry Demon Path's Avatar
    Status
    Hungry Demon Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    78
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    I do agree with you on the fact that this show isn't like DBZ. And I keep telling people this "A>B>C=A>C" isn't true in naruto like it is in DBZ. naruto logic is more based on "rock-paper-scissors".

    for example: 1st>Madara>Itachi>Orochimaru>3rd but 3rd>1st? 3rd technically defeated 1st and 2nd while Orochiamru was attacking him periodically and 3rd wasn't even in his prime. granted he gave his life to beat them, but still.

    But I have to disagree with Minato "losing" to Madara. He might have told Naruto "he saw through everything I did" but that could just as easily mean "he knew I would take naruto back so he could escape with kushina. he knew the basics of my FTG."
    True and true, but considering the 1st and 2nd weren't in control of their actions it's hard to say. I also don't think they had full chakra as they used other bodies. But yes about the death reaper, however anyone of them could kill the other by using it in theory. It is a killing technique, it tears souls out of people, essentially Kakashi could kill any of them with it.
     
         

  8. #328
    Silent Devil Hungry Demon Path's Avatar
    Status
    Hungry Demon Path is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    78
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    There you go my friend mr silenceofthelambs you can't argue with That? Or if you say that it is a fake ... Then you just dont Want to believe it !
    Can I find a website for it? I'm not saying anything but that is not much, you have words, from an unknown interview, I'd much rather see it on a website or have something else to go by. Where DID you find it though, it's interesting at least. Is there a website or place to read his interviews? Just curious.
     
         

  9. #329
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
    silenceofthelambs, you seem to take every single dubious info that is open to interpretation and favor it to madara. There are loads of unknown about madara, hashimara and minato (or most of the old ninjas for that matter) when it comes to abilities.
    We know almost nothing about hashimara's abilities or the battle happened between them. Yet you keep saying he would lose if 9tails wasn't sealed (you say this so often that it looks like a masonic ritual at this point) as if this was all that mattered in the fight. Hasn't he already put 9tails out of the fight Alone before sealing it ? Even if it was how you assume [go to:***], it was teamwork which is part of a ninja's power. Madara is also in need of teamwork, and knows that as he formed Akatsuki, gathering beasts and withstanding sasuke's spoiled behaviours for his cause. Madara is not a god bro.

    We also haven't seen all abilities of minato yet and you assume all he can do is to teleport around + rasengan while totally ignoring his infamous intelligence too.

    Besides, naruto ninja battles are rarely like a math equation. How many A rank ninjas, loaded with strong jutsus, has Naruto defeated so far with only shadow clone or shadow clone + rasengan.

    The strength of ninjutsu/genjutsu aren't the only thing that define result of battles. There are enviroment, taijutsu, ninja's current mental and physical condition, determination, willpower, intelligence, information about opponent, teamwork and even luck factors.

    I would think madara's effectiveness would greatly diminish if details of his power (and his past) are known by his opponent(s), much like how it happened to pain. So far he has the advantage of initiative, i suppose he will have a hard time in the future if his abilities are exposed. Just because he can make himself ethereal doesn't mean it has no weaknesses (just we nor characters in manga doesn't know them yet).

    ***That hashimara's wife helped the battle itself, you just made it out of your gut. If you think that the sealing would effect the madara&hashimara fight, it should have been done in the middle of the battle. If the sealing was after the battle, how could it have effected outcome of the battle itself ? So with your assumption, the actual fight should've been hashimara + his wife vs madara + 9 tails. Nothing in the story give any little hint about such a thing. In fact, its quite the opposite as it is said hashimara alone took control of the beast with his wood release and then defeated madara.
    Well I you are right about one think we really don't know anything about Madara so we keep thinking that he is invincible. Just think like when when we saw Oro we thought he is the man to beat then when we saw Itachi we thought he was the strongest. But when knowing their powers their weaknesses also reveals. So far we have seen Madara only using space time tech and I really think that even that has a weakness. The think is when he attacked the village he knew everything about it, its Hokages and all so Madara clearly had the advantage. Plus knowing Minato's speciality was also a big help. But when Minato used FTG level 2 he was surprised. Ya I think silenceofthelambs is in slight favor of Madara being stronger which will be most probably the case but those are all theories. I know Minato said that "that masked man saw through everything I did" but if that was the case why didn't Madara interfere when Minato was sealing the Kyuubi. So there are lots of things we still need to know and hopefully we will know in the next chapter. Can't wait for it:D
     
         

  10. #330
    Australian Student Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    85
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    I was re-reading some of the last few chapters of the manga and i noticed something that i had forgotten about.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 474 - Page 12

    at the bottom of the page we see madara saying "long time no see, danzo . . . since the uchia incident, isn't it?"

    I think we might see danzo in the next chapter or in a few weeks from now He might reveal something.
     
         

  11. #331
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior View Post
    I was re-reading some of the last few chapters of the manga and i noticed something that i had forgotten about.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 474 - Page 12

    at the bottom of the page we see madara saying "long time no see, danzo . . . since the uchia incident, isn't it?"

    I think we might see danzo in the next chapter or in a few weeks from now He might reveal something.
    I totally forgot about it but hope Kishi didn't and ya most probably we will see Danzou and will see what really happened
     
         

  12. #332
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Alright just changing the topic when Hinata almost threw away her life for Naruto and when the fight with Pain was over I was sure that Kishi will continue this angle but ever since that nothing happened I mean Naruto should have at least talked with Hinata or Hinata should have approached Naruto but nothing happened. And when I think when Sakura after acting all so tough failed to kill Sasuke and then said "all I can do is believe in THEM" its just ridiculous, them I mean she should and must believe in Naruto not Sasuke. People are forgetting that Sasuke tried to sacrifice Karin who was his teammate, Sasuke has become a ridiculous mad villain and Sakura still keeps on saying all those ridiculous stuff about him. I really hope that Sakura dies I really hope that such a weak character which just keeps on acting tough deserves to die. I don't care who kills her but Sakura MUST DIE for the sake of the manga. Hell I like Sasuke when compared to Sakura at least Sasuke sticks to his words. Just let her die Kishi and let Hinata and Naruto be a happy couple

    When they have time to talk really? I guess Hinata would still be in hospital while Naruto went to save Sazuke with Yamato and Kakhasi.

    Are you sure about Karin? Is it that simple? I'll say what is the sure fire way to infiltrate Konoha? How about Kakhasi, Naruto and Sakura brought you and told everybody that Sasuke dumped her? Considering the power that Sasuke has at that moment it would be very possible that he was aware that Sakura approaching and just did it. If he just wanted to kill Karin he could but he didn't.
     
         

  13. #333
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    You didn't pay attention to any of the evidence I just presented to you. If the special power wasn't the Nine-Tails, then why didn't Minato just seal the Nine-Tails into himself, killing himself along with the beast? That way, there is no chance that Madara will ever retrieve the fox. The "special power" Minato spoke of is the Nine-Tails; otherwise, Minato would have no reason to seal it into Naruto, when he could just kill the beast by sealing it into himself. It doesn't matter if Konoha loses the Nine-Tails; at least Madara will never be able to get his hands on it again.

    Now you missed something here. The reason Minato sealed the 9 tails into Naruto was so that Naruto can learn 'that jutsu'. 'That jutsu' can only be learn by someone that has gigantic chakra as in tailed beast's chakra. What's the point of sealing the 9 tails into himself? The moment he used death reaper jutsu he was dead, even if he would not die by using that forbidden jutsu, he would still sealed the 9 tails into Naruto. Why? Because he was a father after all, he wanted the best for his son.
     
         
    Last edited by dexter64; 07-20-2010 at 01:40 PM.

  14. #334
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,633
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior View Post
    I was re-reading some of the last few chapters of the manga and i noticed something that i had forgotten about.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 474 - Page 12

    at the bottom of the page we see madara saying "long time no see, danzo . . . since the uchia incident, isn't it?"

    I think we might see danzo in the next chapter or in a few weeks from now He might reveal something.
    I once posted a theory in another prediction/discussion thread about the fact that danzo must have helped Madara in the past.

    Well, remember when he betrayed all of Konoha in that day that pain attacked? by killing the messenger frog and not allowing rescue to come? He wanted to become hokage, even if for that he needed to disable Tsunade. And it worked for him. After saving the village using Creation Rebirth through Katysuy and having released her yin seal, she was left weak. He stepped up and claimed the place he always wanted: Hokage.

    But what if it wasn't his first plot to become hokage? What if he fead Madara information in the hope that he would defeat Minato? or at least, attack konoha so badly that villagers woud doubt Minato's ability to protect them, and thus chose him instead? He continued to feed information to Madara until the uchiha massacre because he wanted all the eyes to himself, and that was the perfect oportunity for that. That's why they have known each other. But in the night of the massacre, Danzo must have tried to kill madara, so that there was no loose ends, but was incapable of. He then saw that it was he who was the pawn. The one used. The weak one.


    What do you think?
     
         

  15. #335
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by scorps View Post
    I once posted a theory in another prediction/discussion thread about the fact that danzo must have helped Madara in the past.

    Well, remember when he betrayed all of Konoha in that day that pain attacked? by killing the messenger frog and not allowing rescue to come? He wanted to become hokage, even if for that he needed to disable Tsunade. And it worked for him. After saving the village using Creation Rebirth through Katysuy and having released her yin seal, she was left weak. He stepped up and claimed the place he always wanted: Hokage.

    But what if it wasn't his first plot to become hokage? What if he fead Madara information in the hope that he would defeat Minato? or at least, attack konoha so badly that villagers woud doubt Minato's ability to protect them, and thus chose him instead? He continued to feed information to Madara until the uchiha massacre because he wanted all the eyes to himself, and that was the perfect oportunity for that. That's why they have known each other. But in the night of the massacre, Danzo must have tried to kill madara, so that there was no loose ends, but was incapable of. He then saw that it was he who was the pawn. The one used. The weak one.


    What do you think?
    Not a bad theory to be honest, It could happen but I am not sure if it would though :D
     
         

  16. #336
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Sakura has been an almost complete waste of pencil lead since the beginning of the manga.

    Well not always I think. When the shippuuden started, Sakura was so cool, her improvement was so advance that Naruto was just a joker compared to her. At that time I thought what the hell was Kishi doing? From all the 3 sannin's disciple, Naruto sure was the weakest. What was Jiraiya taught to Naruto all those 2.5 years? Almost nothing to show, Naruto only shine again after the rs, which sadly also marked the degration of Sakura into nothing.

    Now at where the manga is, it seems that the 3 sannin's level were just the lower end of the high class ninja. At the time of Pain invasion, Naruto who was the strongest shinobi of Konoha can only defeated Pain after using the 9 tails power and after Pain has already lost so much chakra destroyed Konoha at that. And after that, suddenly just like that we found out the strongest in Konoha was so weak compare to Sasuke, Raikage, 8 tails, Kizame, Madara, and maybe even Kabuto.
     
         

  17. #337
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Essa View Post
    What i meant by its not that special is that its not a kekki genkai which means any1 can learn it in theory.
    Well, everyone can do kage bunshin...but nobody can do it like naruto does......
     
         

  18. #338
    Captain Essa Hyuuga Essa's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuuga Essa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    86
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Well, everyone can do kage bunshin...but nobody can do it like naruto does......

    Naruto doesnt make shadow clones different to any1 else,
    He just makes more of them becoz of his huge Chakra
     
         

  19. #339
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Now you missed something here. The reason Minato sealed the 9 tails into Naruto was so that Naruto can learn 'that jutsu'. 'That jutsu' can only be learn by someone that has gigantic chakra as in tailed beast's chakra. What's the point of sealing the 9 tails into himself? The moment he used death reaper jutsu he was dead, even if he would not die by using that forbidden jutsu, he would still sealed the 9 tails into Naruto. Why? Because he was a father after all, he wanted the best for his son.
    As said by Jiraiya, Minato was not the type to do things without reason. Would he really destroy Naruto's childhood all so he could learn "that jutsu?" No, the reason he sealed the Nine-Tailed Fox was because he realized he was incapable of killing Madara, and gave Naruto in hopes that he would be able to execute the job. The point, quite simply, of Minato sealing the Nine-Tailed Fox in himself is that the beast dies along with him. If Madara really were not behind the attack (which he was), he would have sealed the beast inside himself, and both would die. It would be a threat removed permanently.

    As a father, would sealing the Nine-Tails into his own child really be the "best for his son?" Minato loved Naruto, no doubt, but he recognized the fact that Naruto must feel hurt by having something sealed inside him he can never remove. It will haunt him the rest of his life. What is better, having the beast caged inside him, or letting the beast roam around destroying all in its path? Itachi told Naruto that Shinobi are going to have to make impossible choices like these - they kill their sense of self every day...and what for?
     
         

  20. #340
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    673
    Location
    Mizukagure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 502 Discussion and 503 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Essa View Post
    Naruto doesnt make shadow clones different to any1 else,
    He just makes more of them becoz of his huge Chakra
    Yeah and no else can do it like he does.... same way with minato while using ftg......no one can do ftg like minato does...beecause of his smartness.... Kekei genkai or not a technique becomes special when a user has mastery on it.....a technique can be used in limitless ways with the skill and imagination of a master.....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •