Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    I love how Madara Uchiha is just standing there peacefully & listening to the words of A weak Senju. Now what does Madara hate? Weak Senju.

     
         
    Last edited by AdventStory; 02-08-2014 at 02:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Edo kages? i want Edo HOkages!!! (

    *If they aren't in this game, i will feel REALLY Trolled ((
     
         

  3. #3
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    Edo kages? i want Edo HOkages!!! (

    *If they aren't in this game, i will feel REALLY Trolled ((
    They're playable in this game.
     
         

  4. #4
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroYinDawn View Post
    They're playable in this game.
    ??? From where has this been confirmed? I haven't seen anything that prooves that Edo Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato is in this game.

    I want all of them with updated movesets! God damit, If we get the Mecha Naruto instead of movesets, i'm gonna be pissed. Realy pissed.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Oksus's Avatar
    Status
    Oksus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    There's a free for all mode ? :o
     
         

  6. #6
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    ??? From where has this been confirmed? I haven't seen anything that prooves that Edo Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato is in this game.

    I want all of them with updated movesets! God damit, If we get the Mecha Naruto instead of movesets, i'm gonna be pissed. Realy pissed.
    Oh.. well, in the trailer you see the four hokages tho I don't think they're the ones you want.. I thought you meant about four kages like the third Raikage and the 2nd mizukage and stuff.. lol my bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by oksus View Post
    There's a free for all mode ? :o
    More less like A tournament mode, but in A way yes. I believe it's A free for all style!
     
         

  7. #7
    真実の話者 Erebus's Avatar
    Status
    Erebus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    FFF Inquisitors
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    LOL, what was that ending? super team 7 punch?
     
         

  8. #8
    Sakura Fandom ObitoKarin's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoKarin is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kirigakure
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wadduppppp
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    I find that ultimate jutsu boss, now that I've seen it in motion.

    And now I'm sad that tournament mode isn't online nor offline multi-player . It would have been a great feature...
     
         

  9. #9
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by blessed View Post
    LOL, what was that ending? super team 7 punch?
    LOL, that's the Team UJ for Team 7. So you pick Sakura & Sasuke as your team mates and you know.. But their team UJ could have been better. I'm going to be using Support type anyway so I probably won't be able to awaken or pull off UJs. So it doesn't matter I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObitoKarin View Post
    I find that ultimate jutsu boss, now that I've seen it in motion.

    And now I'm sad that tournament mode isn't online nor offline multi-player . It would have been a great feature...
    Would have been nice it was online, but in Australia playing online is impossible with that Red Baring BS.. Anyway I mainly play Offline on Super Hard so I'm happy.
     
         

  10. #10
    Beyond the Boundary Fiddstx's Avatar
    Status
    Fiddstx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Empire
    Posts
    7,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glorious
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    ??? From where has this been confirmed? I haven't seen anything that prooves that Edo Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato is in this game.

    I want all of them with updated movesets! God damit, If we get the Mecha Naruto instead of movesets, i'm gonna be pissed. Realy pissed.
    Nobody gets updated move sets silly. This is ninja storm.

    You're setting yourself up to be upset by setting expectations like that.
     
         

  11. #11
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddstx View Post
    Nobody gets updated move sets silly. This is ninja storm.

    You're setting yourself up to be upset by setting expectations like that.
    This is pretty much fact ^.
     
         

  12. #12
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddstx View Post
    Nobody gets updated move sets silly. This is ninja storm.

    You're setting yourself up to be upset by setting expectations like that.
    As much as it pains me to admit it, this is true Oh why can't we get a perfect Naruto game? I hope the next generation of games will change this.

    God f*cking damit CC2
     
         

  13. #13
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    As much as it pains me to admit it, this is true Oh why can't we get a perfect Naruto game? I hope the next generation of games will change this.

    God f*cking damit CC2
    Yeah the Next Gen series of Naruto made by CC2 has to be A Complete overhaul!
     
         

  14. #14
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Namimori
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Did they really just use summons to jump into the air? What a shit team ultimate. The edo kage ultimates already spoiled for us here even though they look freaking amazing. I'm liking the Clash of Ninja type thing in the tournament mode, too. I'm hyped for this game, but I have a feeling it'll be a disappointment like Storm 3 was.
     
         

  15. #15
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    I just want updated movesets and character models, longer story mode and a more stable and smooth online experience...that's it.

    I'm not really too hyped about Mecha Naruto. He would be a nice edition if all the things i mentioned above would also be in place, which they aren't currently.
     
         

  16. #16
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Vongola View Post
    Did they really just use summons to jump into the air? What a shit team ultimate. The edo kage ultimates already spoiled for us here even though they look freaking amazing. I'm liking the Clash of Ninja type thing in the tournament mode, too. I'm hyped for this game, but I have a feeling it'll be a disappointment like Storm 3 was.
    Yeah I dislike that Team UJ so much, they could have done something better but w/e. I'm only using Support type and going to main Bjiuu Mode Naruto so Awakens & UJs don't matter to me lel. And yeah I like the Edo Kages UJs, they're pretty cool. I love the tournament mode already as well lel. But yeah Storm 3 was alright, this game does look so much better! Anyway I just hope it comes out Q2 2014, I'll take Early Q3 2014.. I just hope it's not any later than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    I just want updated movesets and character models, longer story mode and a more stable and smooth online experience...that's it.

    I'm not really too hyped about Mecha Naruto. He would be a nice edition if all the things i mentioned above would also be in place, which they aren't currently.
    You'll probably have to wait for the next-gen series for that. And it's said that this is the last Storm game. Which means after this they're moving to Next-gen. But as I stated they really have to do A complete overhaul!
     
         

  17. #17
    You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Posts
    15,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    This game is gonna be a letdown, no new characters, but they add a free for all and expect people to eat this up.
     
         

  18. #18
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    This game is gonna be a letdown, no new characters, but they add a free for all and expect people to eat this up.
    They made changes to the battle system, with the Awakening, UJ & Support types. Anyway I see your point. I just hope the next-gen series by CC2 is A complete overhaul!
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member inoyamanaka98's Avatar
    Status
    inoyamanaka98 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    I hope the rest of Konohoa 11 get new movesets, especially new jutsus and Combination Attacks such as Ino-Shika-Cho
     
         

  20. #20
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by inoyamanaka98 View Post
    I hope the rest of Konohoa 11 get new movesets, especially new jutsus and Combination Attacks such as Ino-Shika-Cho
    I hope for that too, two characters that need new Move-sets:

    1.Sakura
    2.Queen Konan!
     
         

  21. #21
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    What platforms do you people play Storm 3 on? I'm on pc, using an Xbox controller. Online on PC seems to be superior imo
     
         

  22. #22
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    What platforms do you people play Storm 3 on? I'm on pc, using an Xbox controller. Online on PC seems to be superior imo
    I can play it on PC, just need to get it on PC. Anyway... PS3!
     
         

  23. #23
    Mokuton Sage Senju Kinko's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Kinko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    to be honest im not sure if to get the game or not all storm 3 was about was combo modified characters , Over-Powered Awakenings, & block counter dashing. I remembered playing with a friend of mines I choose akatsuki tobi vs his rock lee when i talked about not being able to do anything it was like damn the only chances i had was awakening but rock lee was to fast on top of that he had a instant awakening at that.


    Hoping they fix the mechanics & balance it out.
     
         

  24. #24
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    No Juubito, no buy.

    I will f*ck people up with him online.
     
         

  25. #25
    現実は地獄です AdventStory's Avatar
    Status
    AdventStory is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Yami
    Posts
    1,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    Each reunion is a twist. The
    joy is ephemeral; it leaves
    fear. A fear that all too soon
    the time will come when we
    must bid farewell again. Yet
    we cannot help but long for
    the next encounter. Humanity's
    great frailty...We prefer past
    happiness.
     

    Re: Naruto: UNS:Revolution Trailer #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Kinko View Post
    to be honest im not sure if to get the game or not all storm 3 was about was combo modified characters , Over-Powered Awakenings, & block counter dashing. I remembered playing with a friend of mines I choose akatsuki tobi vs his rock lee when i talked about not being able to do anything it was like damn the only chances i had was awakening but rock lee was to fast on top of that he had a instant awakening at that.


    Hoping they fix the mechanics & balance it out.
    Yeah you have A point. #Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    No Juubito, no buy.

    I will f*ck people up with him online.
    Wise words mate, wise words. I'm just hoping for Obito w/o his mask!
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •