View Poll Results: The Shadow lurking is . . . ?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yamato

9 6.12%
  • Kabuto

43 29.25%
  • Hagaromo

7 4.76%
  • Nagato

3 2.04%
  • Itachi

6 4.08%
  • Uchiha Shisui

15 10.20%
  • Someone else

9 6.12%
  • White Zetsu

3 2.04%
  • He is a she.

0 0%
  • No idea nor trying

16 10.88%
  • Ramen guy ( yeah he is back -_-)

12 8.16%
  • Madara's son

1 0.68%
  • New Zetsu

3 2.04%
  • Obito

3 2.04%
  • New person

16 10.88%
  • Jiraiya

1 0.68%
Page 20 of 22 « First ... 1016171819202122 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The mystery man in front of Sasuke

Hmmm, I still give a 70% chance of him being Kabuto.

Other options:

- Izuna (has been mentioned in the manga recently, but then again how would he be alive)
    - Hagaromo (Madara spitting out those ninja tools so suddenly)
    - Elder son (could have been the one to help Madara in VOTE, may have found some way to stay alive, he wants peace through power like Madara so he could be his partner)
    - Somebody else

The reason why I'm not 100% sure it's Kabuto is because Karin doesn't recognise the chakra. I know he modified his body severely but still there should be a trace of his chakra I think.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Re: I just figured something out

Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod123 View Post
    Somehow it is not only Madara who created them, maybe others? Or it can be like that " new " Zetsu does not like Madara and made his/her choice to save Sasuke. It might be possible that he/she was hiding under a cave for a long time ago.

So do you think it might be possible?
    That is plausible yes.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Faye
    status.<3

If I have to put my two cents, I will put them on Kabuto/Zetsu/Yamato, sons no, not possible.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't matter if you kill
    me or forget about me, my
    words will never vanish

Re: The Mystery Person Actually Is...

Might be the same or not, can't say anything till we have more clues

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dont speculate to much, probably just another fail of kishi.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I won't go back on my word.
    That is my nindo. So just give
    up on me giving up.

Re: The person in front of Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by xAj View Post
    We have to see wich possibilities there are out there.
    It could be one of these guys: yamato, Karin or Kabuto

Karin - the most promised
    She was seen barefooted, its the most logical, she went on a rampage Just for him and she got the help of oro and Co.

Kabuto - I highly doubt it
    He was seen also barefooted. A genious as he is, he maybe realised the truth and broke free from the izanami.

Yamato - last hope
    Well if it isnt one of the above then mister Yamato must save the day
    Karin is impossible since karin is with orochimaru all the time. Yamato almost impossible since he was used by kabuto to power up the white zetsu during the war. Kabuto is the most possible one since he is only trapped in izanami and able to escape if he learn to accept his fate.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All Hail The Solo King Itachi

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    up on me giving up.

Re: I think the unknown person is.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexM123 View Post
    Yes he can. God how may times is this going to have to be explained. Kabuto said that be specifically modified Madara's Edo Tensei body to be young and better than his prime. Yamato is unconscious inside of Spiral Zetsu.

Also, OT, Kabuto will NOT give Sasuke the Rinnegan. Madara was revived as an edo tensei with his rinnegan because it was an ability that he had when he died. An edo tensei is brought back to life with all the powers they had when they died. If this werent true then Itachi would have been brought back with no eyes too because sasuke took them from his body. Kabuto didn't know how to get the rinnegan, much less how to give someone the power of it. All he had was a theory on how an Uchiha gets the rinnegan. Sasuke isn't getting the rinnegan, he has no way of getting senju DNA.
    I think it is kabuto, and he is capable on giving sasuke a rinnegan. Because, kabuto gives rinnegan to edo madara. He implant senju cells on edo madara chest. So I guess he able to do the same thing to sasuke.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    up on me giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexM123 View Post
    Yes he can. God how may times is this going to have to be explained. Kabuto said that be specifically modified Madara's Edo Tensei body to be young and better than his prime. Yamato is unconscious inside of Spiral Zetsu.

Also, OT, Kabuto will NOT give Sasuke the Rinnegan. Madara was revived as an edo tensei with his rinnegan because it was an ability that he had when he died. An edo tensei is brought back to life with all the powers they had when they died. If this werent true then Itachi would have been brought back with no eyes too because sasuke took them from his body. Kabuto didn't know how to get the rinnegan, much less how to give someone the power of it. All he had was a theory on how an Uchiha gets the rinnegan. Sasuke isn't getting the rinnegan, he has no way of getting senju DNA.
    I think it is kabuto, and he is capable on giving sasuke a rinnegan. Because, kabuto gives rinnegan to edo madara. He implant senju cells on edo madara chest. So I guess he able to do the same thing to sasuke.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of a great status
    U_U

it's Kimmimaro

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交

all of you guys are wrong its him

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Get stronger. Consume
    all your happiness and
    sadness, and use that as your
    stepping stone." — Ovan

Only time will tell but it does make sense.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a good boy ^-^. One Piece
    over EVERYTHING! i only talk
    with fluffy persons *-*

tbh that's completely stupid in my point , why would kishimoto introduce us a new character in this part of the war?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its either Kabuto or Yamato to help sasuke, kabuto bc he knows secret to uchiha body, Yamato bc he can infuse with sasuke body giving him Senju DNA unlock new eyes

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is a contagious and chronic disease I have noticed on all forums. The symptoms are as follows:

- These who have the sickness always cling to the same outcome for a given issue
    - They are quick to do a prediction that always yield to the outcome they desire
    - If something change in the plot that contradict their prediction, they tune it to make sure it still yield what they want

Some Example in the last few weeks

1. The Uchiha Sasuketard have the disease

(a) first, they used a showing of Sasuke's EMS to say that Madara wants his eyes,and Sasuke who was stabbed was a bushin.

I spent a full week to prove that Sasuke got fodderized by Madara and that Madara does not give a thing about his eyes. I show Tobirama is too good to make a mistake on identifying Sasuke. Well, it turned out Sasuke was real.

(b) Second, as resilient as they are, they now say that Sasuke will use Izanagi or Hashirama's regeneration

Man, they are so contaminated you can't help them. I spent another week to show that Izanagi must be casted before you are stabbed, not after, and that its effect is immediate. I spent the same week showing that Hashirama's chakra does not regenerate a body that has no regenerative property. Regeneration is a property of cells, not chakra. Well, it turned out I was right again. No Izanagi or regeneration for Sasuke. I told the Sasuketard that Sasuke is only an Uchiha, and cannot do everything in the Narutoverse, and that he is not the main star, yet ...

(c) A foot was shown, and they now say that it is Kabuto who has turn good and will heal Sasuke and give him Rinnegan

Wow. What do you want me to say?
    Oh well. I am also as stubborn as them because I have another disease called logic and research. I told them that from the manga, Kishi created Kabuto to surpass Orochimaru in terms of research, and that Kabuto is someone who find the weakness of Jutsu, and that Kabuto, if it is him, has found the flaw in Izanami and is still evil. I spent another week to defend this against their unreasonable prediction. Unfortunately, they too reliant and their sickness is too strong.

However, luckily for me, it turned out that whoever is near Sasuke has a terrible chakra and does not seem friendly. Yeah, the key here is that Karin can tell if someone has friendly chakra or not. This was clear that no one is coming to help Sasuke and donate a new power to the SasukeLand. Yet...

(d) The Sasuketard have change their prediction, and now,

They are ignoring what Karin said about the unfriendly nature of the barefooted man. They are making random guesses with the sole purpose of preserving a hopeless wish that Sasuke will be the hero who defeats Madara.
    Should I spend another week trying to say that Sasuke is in danger? Well, it will be useless, and I know the outcome just as I predicted the outcome of the last chapter: They will be complaining next week saying that Naruto series and Kishi are BS just because Sasuke is not going hero mode.

1. The Naruto Uzumakitard have the disease

Well, I am naruto fanboys myself, but not a tard. Here are the Uzumakitard, I mean unreasonable fanboys and also haters. The fanboys want Naruto to be a hero while the haters want to continue with their opinion that Naruto is nothing without Kyuubi. While the two group are opposed, this time, they have the same wishes - that is Naruto get revive with a Biju. I have spent also some time trying to prove that Naruto will not be revive with Biju because Naruto has Rikudo's full body (Uchiha body +Senju body) just like all gifted Uzumaki, Senjudara etc. I have spent theory showing that Uzumaki have exactly the same bloodline as at least one of Rikudo Sennin parent, and that for being born from Kushina (Kyuubikuna), Naruto has exactly the same power has Rikudo had. Yet, these tards continue their odyssey. So ...

(b) They predicted that Sakura or Gaara will use chyo technique

This prediction is still an option, but on the way, it was revealed that Yang Kurama asked Gaara to go to Minato. They shouted Alleluha, glory to Kurama for a week. During that time, I used my knowledge of Naruto and story writing to show that Kishi will not do what Kurama said because not only it is BS, and insult to our intelligence, and a destruction of Naruto's character, but also because it goes against good writing. Yet, the Uzumakitard don't accept this. So ...

(b) They spent one week hoping for Kishi to give Naruto Yin Kurama

However, it turned out to be a prank just as Naruto like them. Now, I have seen some new hint. They love to change quickly and therefore

(c) They are looking at Rikudo tools, gedo Mazou arm, and even Chyo methods

Really. Should I try to change their mind? Is it necessary to tell them that Kin and Gin bro chakra was used by Obito, and that their edo tensei was released? Should I tell them that Gedo Mazou arm will be a cheap trick that no good writer will not use? Should I tell them that Kishi cannot use characters like Sakura or Gaara to use chyo trick while leaving Tsunade alive?

3. My own version of the disease - same old logictard

Still, I want them to know that Naruto is the exception to all the rules in the Narutoverse. He is an unknown variable to many people in the Narutoverse. He was said to be a dropout when he was not. He was said to have no talent when he was not. The key here is to understand that in the manga, there is only one clan that was known for their large life force and longevity - they are Uzumaki.
    Next, it is important to know that Rikudo got his power from his mother who has Shinju chakra inside her. These two things are very important in Naruto's character.

Moreover, even if Minato transfer his soul to Naruto (which is also possible guess), it will be to give him some help, but the main revival process will be perform by Naruto as soon as he regain consciousness. Be ready to see the hole Sakura made to close by itself without Kyuubi chakra, and Naruto to release a huge chakra that rivailize with that of a Juubi Jinchuriki.

The reason for this is that just like Rikudo, Naruto was born with a modified DNA because of his mother and Kyuubi. This is why he still have the whisker on him. That wisker is the symbol of Rikudo's full bloodline, and Naruto will show it. Look a bit from the manga, and ask yourself: What Kind of persons look exactly like Rikudo as Juubi Jinchurki?

Well, it is people who have all Rikudo's bloodline. Rikudo himself and Senjudara are the perfect example. Obito showed that unless you have perfect bloodline, your look is incomplete. Then, it seems that without even having Juubi, Naruto look even cooler than them.

What? OK, you are saying that even Minato look like Naruto. First, it is not quite the same. Second, Minato's face has edo tensei is still cracked. If you go back to see another Uzumaki, Nagato, his Edo Tensei got neat and healthy as soon as he took Hachibi's chakra. This is the Uzumaki power right there. They are the master of life force, and they are the only clan who has the requirement to use Rinnegan. Minato has Yin Kurama, yet he cannot get neat.

Thanks for your attention.

Cobalt Trickster Crystal Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

Kabuto, Zetsu, or Hidan

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM HILARIOUS, THUS, I MUST
    HUMOR YOU WITH MY
    HILARIOUSJUTSU

Mysteryman /Yamato -Scary Presence- Kabuto.

Well for one, it is blatantly obvious that the masked man is Yamato, as the zetsu are no longer around in mass numbers, this means that the real powerhouse elders can use him to power themselves up.

Keep in mind that Zetsu, black and white, was bf's with spirtal zetsu. It is a possibility that spirtal zetsu is how Madara got around himself, i.e saving Obito.
    It is Yamato, so please don't even debate it.

So it's only blatantly obvious that it is Spirtal Zetsu, not to mention the mentioning of poop.

now for Kabuto, it has to be him. Izanmi is foreshadowed to reveal one's true self. Either this is good or bad, this could even lean towards Kabuto wanting to be on the bad side with Orchimaru, and his presence would still be bad due to him using Sage Mode Charka.

Sasuke's Team is his final power up, as suggested with the merging of Juugo, Kabuto (possibly being unable to save him), thus having Juugo give himself up to power up sasuke, allowing him to preform Sage Jutsu.

It is also Kabuto, has he would know that it is Yamato within Spirtal Zetsu, he's been inside Tobi's (obitos base) and has first hand seen the operations.

Case and Point.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Glad to see most people on the base use their head and vote for Kabuto.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Mysteryman /Yamato -Scary Presence- Kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by HilariousJutsu View Post
    Well for one, it is blatantly obvious that the masked man is Yamato, as the zetsu are no longer around in mass numbers, this means that the real powerhouse elders can use him to power themselves up.

Keep in mind that Zetsu, black and white, was bf's with spirtal zetsu. It is a possibility that spirtal zetsu is how Madara got around himself, i.e saving Obito.

So it's only blatantly obvious that it is Spirtal Zetsu, not to mention the mentioning of poop.

now for Kabuto, it has to be him. Izanmi is foreshadowed to reveal one's true self. Either this is good or bad, this could even lean towards Kabuto wanting to be on the bad side with Orchimaru, and his presence would still be bad due to him using Sage Mode Charka.

Sasuke's Team is his final power up, as suggested with the merging of Juugo, Kabuto (possibly being unable to save him), thus having Juugo give himself up to power up sasuke, allowing him to preform Sage Jutsu.

It is also Kabuto, has he would know that it is Yamato within Spirtal Zetsu, he's been inside Tobi's (obitos base) and has first hand seen the operations.

Case and Point.
    Until it is proven it really isn't "care and point."

Why put something on a discussion board and make your whole post about you being right and everyone else that will respond to this, wrong? You have no proof that it is really Yamato in the Spiral Zetsu form yet, you tell us it is and not to argue? How is that even remotely appropriate for a discussion forum? And finally, we still don't know it is Kabuto either, we just assume. For all we know it could be any number of random people in the Naruto universe, not just the one's you think they are.

I think the Spiral Zetsu is actually Goku and that he got lost in dimensions and Spiral Zetsu is using him.
    Also, I think that the mystery man is Teuchi, you know, the guy that runs Naruto's favorite noodle restaurant.

Now, are you going to tell me I am false?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

seeing as how kishi can be a random a-hole at time I'm just gonna throw it out there and say it's Rin.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Mysteryman /Yamato -Scary Presence- Kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by HilariousJutsu View Post

Going by that logic, it might aswell be the mindless Hashirama clone, which was stuck in the base of the mazou....

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Next Please View Post
    Okay bare with me as my theory is not back by other too many "what ifs" and rather what had actually happened in the storyline. Please check it out and read it all as I'll try to explain as detailed but short as possible. I also don't know if this already been made as I just quickly scanned the threads and I was pretty excited to make this thread.

WE all know that naruto and sasuke are both in the spotlight for this war at the moment. We also know that the 6sop also had two sons, one for the body and the other for the eyes. I believe the manga stated the son with spiritual body was chosen to be his successor which created hate with the brother. This kind of mirrors the sasukes hate and opposite in naruto ( As naruto seemed to progressed faster than sasuke in part 1, which took part on why sasuke leaving the town).

Now this is where it gets cool on what Kishi is doing, as in the past the 6sop sons went "against" each other, sasuke and Naruto are working together and working for peace. THE BOTH OF THEM. Not just one brother.

As we speculated naruto is the similar to the brother with spiritual body and sasuke the brother with the eyes. Naruto will obtain the body spiritual power (if he already didn't) and sasuke will get the RINNEGAN. Here is why:

THE last chapter we saw, the foot standing next to sasuke might be Kabuto. Kabuto being the handy medical guy he is, will heal him and help him unlock the rinnegan as sasuke already has uchiha blood, and as we forgot hashirama gave him some type of power which almost meet his requirements on unlocking the rinnegan.

How will Kabuto do this? HE ALREADY KNOWS THE SECRETS OF THE UCHIHA! Remember! He read the secrets of them while boosting Edo Madara, he also "unlocked" the rinnegan in Edo Madara for him. If not unlocked, he definitely learned a lot from making Edo Madara as he specifically built him to his prime. Edo Madara at old age did not had the rinnegan as it was already given to Nagato. So if he were to be brought back from the dead, it would have been old Madara with one sharigan eye. Kabuto somehow, made him younger, stronger, and gave him his eyes he obtained BEFORE giving it to Nagato. So if Kabuto didn't do something to Madara body to make him once again unlock rinnegan again in his new Edo body, he learned a lot just merely creating prime Madara.

Why would Kabuto do this? He accepted his fate. Back when itachi casted the izanami on Kabuto, itachi was under the genjuitsu that he will create peace in the world which was meant for Sasuke. The fate Kabuto was casted in wasn't him killing himself and only then he can escape the izanami as some had thought, it was to accept peace within himself and help create peace. Remember that was itachis purpose once he got casted in shisui. He then under that genjuitsu, made Kabuto do so the same under HIS genjuitsu, izanami.

If this proves to be correct, then narutos should get the spiritual body if he doesn't have it already, but his case isn't as clear yet.

So in the end, it will be Naruto with a body power up and sasuke with rinnegan fighting (simulating the reincarnation of the two sons who once resented each other now learning to join forces), fighting the reincarnation of the 6sop himself, Madara.

Tell me what you think guys please be friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    Madara . I honestly think that the person who was revived and is displayed as madara now isnt really him.

Because the person that obito was saved by was a complete oppsite of the current madara and gave obito so much freedom

Mabye its izuna.

But what about this scan?

According to edo tensei the person who is revived assumes the form when they died.

As you ask yourself. What would kabuto,yamato or even jairaya gain from helping sasuke? Or why would they want to?

Kabuto-
    95% soloed by his zombie brother itachi and left him screaming his name/hated sasuke because orochimaru loved him more

Yamato-
    almost soloed by hebi sasuke

Jairaya-
    Body crushed due to deep water pressure.

Plus Older Madara is the only one left who fits the description. Of this footless person
    Sorry but Itach died without his eyes...but came back with them, Diadara blew himself up and came back whole....etc

So this is what I think is wrong with your post.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    u r alreaDy under ma
    genjutSu...

the shadow of mystry man is without doubt..its kabuto...

coz he ws barefoot.....his legs were worn out..as it ws in a fyt wd someone...n d reasn y karin didn't able to sense her coz c never saw kabuto in DSM...n DSM is evilst sage mode...n i wouln't b good to end kabuto's part in izanami forever...come on....maybe..he freed himslf frm izanami n is a gud man now (aftrol he was a kind guy..his past)...n he ows itachi...so..maybe he'l hlp his brothr..sasuke..nt to frgt dt he is vry specialzd in medic ninjutsu

other possiblities r shisui..izuna...madara's father..or sage of six path himself...

i dnt knw..y people r believng dt its jiraiya....if it is jiraiya..y wud he come 2 sasuke..instead of naruto..n in barefoot ?? no way..

it may b another zetsu...as zetsu's are barefoot too...bt we'v had enough of zetsussssss....

n d spiral zetsu is yamato....maybe spiral zetsu's mokutn abilty gets boostd if he's wd some other mokutn user person....jst lyk wd obito...when obito ws in spirl zetsu...whn he went to save kakshi n rin...n its been a yearsinc i last saw yamato...

(#sorry for ma english,m nt frm a englsh country)

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shisui will make appear

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yamato