This user has no status.

Re: (Spoiler) Well.....

LOL now that would be a real plot twist

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 664 Discussion and 665 Predictions

This chapter was a good chapter. Though there wasn't too much development in the story, we were left with a few things.

1. The mystery man still remains a mystery while Sasuke is fighting for dear life.
    2. It's going to be a team battle between Sage of Six Paths Madara and Black Zetsu/Obito vs. Gaara, Kakashi, and possibly Minato and Sakura.
    3. Sage of Six Paths Madara dropped off the gourd that Ginkaku and Kinkaku are placed inside of and out of all people for it to be dropped off to, it would be TenTen, Gai, and Lee.

As far as a prediction is concerned, this is my synopsis.

I believe that the person that is indeed inside of Spiral Zetsu is Yamato which has been stated on here many times. I believe that Yamato may have been in on this whole thing the entire time due to the fact that he used to work under Danzo for crying out loud who also knew somewhat about the agenda.

Somehow Naruto is going to get the remaining chakra of Kurama from the gourd that SO6P Madara dropped off to TenTen.

Yin Kurama has already built trust with Naruto therefore he will fight against Black Zetsu/Obito. Obito will more than likely take control of his own body again (due to the fact that he is just as hot headed as Naruto, his will of fire won't be burned out so easily).

Team Taka will make it to where Sasuke is and find the mysterious person their who may not be there to kill Sasuke but to aid Sasuke in awakening his Rinnegan.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My prediction:

Opening scene is sasuke's mystery man revealed..I won't speculate on who it is.

The next scene will consist of Minato showing us what it really means to be a one armed undead hokage father hell bent on saving his son

Then we will see some miraculous save from team Gai in the form of a last frame arrival at the scene of naruto with the sage's legendary ninja tools.

There may also be some foreshadowing about sasuke thrown in the mix because after all he has to tie into all this somehow.

Academy Student uchiha bin uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am what I am

Naruto is in One of two places... Toad Mountain or Kakashi zapped him away. No other explanation.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe those feet belong to PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE of THE HIDDEN LEAF

I found it a lame chapter 2/5. If Black Zetsu could all these things in front if Kakashi & Minato then why do Obito needed other akatsuki memebrs for so many years. Obito could have teamed up with Black Zetsu, Nagato & Konan AND they 4 could have collected 9 bijuus long back.... Just not fits in story...

However I guess, the only good thing possible here is --> Till now, Naruto was dependent on Kurama's chakra throughout his life. Now is the chance where Naruto can show only his power against extremely powerful Madara.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe the mystery man is yamato lol ><

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zazaz View Post
    maybe the mystery man is yamato lol ><
    Yea could be he does have senju dna!

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think everyone is forgetting that you need an extremely huge amount of chakra to wield Rikudou's tools as explained in the Ginkaku and Kinkaku fight.

it's world domination,baby silverflash's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    what's FOOLY COOLY?

i was just dumbstruck after reading the chapter?does naruto have a sage clone somewhere?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: (Spoiler) Well.....

Wow can't believe they let this happen

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    u r alreaDy under ma
    genjutSu...

disappointd wd ds chptr...waited whole week to knw the identity of mystry man...bt wt i got...-_-..anothr twist...blck zetsu stealin othr half of kyuubi...

woooohh.....so excitd for this week chptr..

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The possibilities for Mystery man:
    1- Jiraya
    2- Pain (Nagato)
    3- Kabuto
    4- Hermit (The first sage of six path) ..... I think of it because of first hokage's plan with saske ... may be the plan is to summon him by using some kind of reanimation technique ..... and because whoever the man is, he is very strong as the rikodu tools was kicked out of the park because of him.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it's possible that the kyubi reject the zetsu in Obito's body. If my memory serves me right, naruto was more than willing to have "Ma and Pa" frogs on his shoulder but the Kyubi rejected them. Maybe he can try that thing on Obito who surely wants to get rid of the Zetsu. As for the barefooted man. Can't think of anyone but Kabuto.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by novacore View Post
    i dont understand the part where madara had to drop the friggin rikudou tools.... thats the dumbest thing i've ever seen. First of all, im sure he can lift up a mountain with his strength, second, isn't he able to just summon those tools? Maybe like the way tenten does?

Its friggin plot man. Once i saw him spit that shit out, i already knew that would be his downfall.
    Yeah, Madara's a damn fool--THE SAGE CREATED THOSE IN CASE THE TEN-TAILED BEAST GOT OUT OF HAND!
    I mean, that's a plot device right there. You'd have to be blind and missing half a brain to not notice that.

I'm getting frustrated with Kishi dragging on Naruto's death for this long. And I'm sure that Kishi will pull something out of his ass. I knew from the start that Naruto would loose Kurama at some point--and that he'd reveal "that jutsu" afterward.

In fact, I may have a thought as to who the myystery man is..... Wait just a sec....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammadharis View Post
    The possibilities for Mystery man:
    1- Jiraya
    2- Pain (Nagato)
    3- Kabuto
    4- Hermit (The first sage of six path) ..... I think of it because of first hokage's plan with saske ... may be the plan is to summon him by using some kind of reanimation technique ..... and because whoever the man is, he is very strong as the rikodu tools was kicked out of the park because of him.
    Jyraiya would be neat, but I doubt it. Fakeing his death would be a cool twist, but even by Kishi's standards that's just WAAAAY too out there. And I'm sure Orochimaru would have noticed someone he fought along side for years
    Nagato? I really don't see how. If, for some freakish reason, he got out of Itachi's sword he'd be an Edo Tensi--and Kabuto released those. On top of that, he wouldn't be much use and I think we've all had enough of Edo Tensei.
    Kabuto would be pissed and hateful, DEFINATELY NOT helpful.
    Sage of the six paths? Just like the others, I REALLY don't see how.

But, then again, anything's possible.

Last edited by Wparker6804; 02-17-2014 at 03:08 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have been Reading Naruto since the begining. I seem to have read the Minato half of the Bijuu asking the 4th to switch to his sensing mode before Madara Narutos party got there. The reason The 9tails asked him to do so might be unrelated but..... In this mode plus the TBM Minato should be able so sense evil intentions. Black zetsu is Evil by every account and I believe Minato sensed him and released some sort of the Juubi and maybe a marking. Minato is a genius in the Shikamaru level.... He sensed everyone approaching and has played a high stake card... Minato might have dissapointed in his time, but I think Kishi put that panel for a reason,.
    what do you think?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I feel like if Naruto ends up dying he will finally die when Sasuke comes to where he's at. When Sasuke sees naruto dead he will inherit Naruto will of fire, Therefore making the biggest impact on Sasuke fighting for him and Naruto dream.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi4real View Post
    Man soooo who tf is the mysterious person damn it.
    I think it's Shisui Itachi's Friend

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto + the 1-6 tails = SAVING HIS LIFE

Doesnt naruto have the chakra of the 1-6 tailed beast in him? I dont recall him using it, so that might save him for the time being... Something like that might save his life. And Kabuto will save sasuke...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfboy113 View Post
    I think it's Shisui Itachi's Friend
    But... He didnt have any eyes and I thought they confirmed that he was dead already? Isnt that how itachi got his MS?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wparker6804 View Post
    Yeah, Madara's a damn fool--THE SAGE CREATED THOSE IN CASE THE TEN-TAILED BEAST GOT OUT OF HAND!
    I mean, that's a plot device right there. You'd have to be blind and missing half a brain to not notice that.

I'm getting frustrated with Kishi dragging on Naruto's death for this long. And I'm sure that Kishi will pull something out of his ass. I knew from the start that Naruto would loose Kurama at some point--and that he'd reveal "that jutsu" afterward.

In fact, I may have a thought as to who the myystery man is..... Wait just a sec....

Jyraiya would be neat, but I doubt it. Fakeing his death would be a cool twist, but even by Kishi's standards that's just WAAAAY too out there. And I'm sure Orochimaru would have noticed someone he fought along side for years
    Nagato? I really don't see how. If, for some freakish reason, he got out of Itachi's sword he'd be an Edo Tensi--and Kabuto released those. On top of that, he wouldn't be much use and I think we've all had enough of Edo Tensei.
    Kabuto would be pissed and hateful, DEFINATELY NOT helpful.
    Sage of the six paths? Just like the others, I REALLY don't see how.

But, then again, anything's possible.
    Impossible for it to be Nagato... We saw him get sealed away or something as a edo

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto will not die, he has the Kyuubi chakra of Kinkaku and Ginkaku in the tools

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

, there a ninja who have nine tail power inside the bottle. Remember..early of the war..the brothers who used the tools before. They both have the power of kyubi tail (kurama) because they once was eaten by Kurama for a long time. During the brothers inside of kurama body, they ate kurama inside. So they obtain the power of kurama. One of the brother's got sucked inside the tool. Think of it. If the other half of kurama get remove from fourth. There are still hope for naruto to survive. Because of the person inside of the tools. Hehe just my prediction.

Last edited by dioniyon; 02-18-2014 at 09:13 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@Novacore
    Am very sure its his down fall.... if it doesn't work on him, it will work on the black zetsu

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm willing to bet on everything I own that the mystery man is none other than JIRAIYA himself!!!! Just ask yourself this question, why was his body never found? Why wasn't he revived as an EDO tensei? Why wasn't his quote of "if naruto ever masters THAT jutsu" ever answered as to what "THAT JUTSU" really is? And Jiraiya is the only shinobi to ever have Itachi acknowledge that if they were ever to battle he would possibly lose. I was the first to say TOBI was indeed OBITO, and I will be the first to say that THE MYSTERY MAN is none other than JIRAIYA in the flesh.......and you can take that to the bank Jack!!!