I'm That Guy...... Hollow9tailsEye's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rolling the dice of life

Multi Universe Theory

* * * So today when I woke up I turned the tv on and I had left it on the history channel. There was a show on called The Universe. In this show there's a theory in which the scientist suggest that there are many alternate similar universes like the one in which we live. One of the scientist stated that in one of these alternate universes(maybe an exact copy of earth) there might be an exact copy of oneself, and or maybe not. That maybe Elvis Presley might still be alive in this other universe. That the exact copy of oneself might live exactly the way you do now or might not. Maybe you live through something but the copy won't live through and vica versa.*

* * * This theory had me thinking about things that have happened to me. There's been many occasions in which I have thought that I dreamed something and then happened to me. Which takes me back to that theory of the oneself copy with similar life occurrences. For example: I have dreamed(or so I thought) that I had just arrived at a job site and was going through revising the plans. I looked at the plans, looked around the job site and got it etched into my mind. I woke up and went through with my day. Later a couple of weeks this exact same scenario actually happened. I arrived at the job site and lived through that experience. Which after listening to this theory, might explain how this happened. *Meaning that somewhere out there my exact copy had already lived through this and I eventually somehow received his experience. The thought of this is amazing to me, to think that there's a couple of me out there or maybe hundreds of me out there somewhere(kage bunshins lol).*

So what are your thoughts on this?, now I'm really curious about this.*

Side note:

* * * In this theory the scientist also stated that these so called parallel universes could be connected by worm holes like Albert Einstein had stated before. And that getting through one of these worm holes would have to eventually be achieved in order for the human race to exist. This is because eventually the world as we know it will die, either by enormous explosion or by freezing. So in order for the human race to live a way of going through the holes would have to be found. One of the scientist stated that maybe using a nanobot containing DNA and particles that make up the earth could be sent through the holes with the hope of getting these particles to react and create another universe. His example of this happening today currently is trees and how they pollinate to obviously create more trees.*

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dunno

Re: Multi Universe Theory

this can be true. i've seen documentaries of it.

User titlez r 4 suckerz Cruciatus's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    La jiggy jar jar do

Just because you can't disprove it doesn't mean it's true.
    I'm not saying it's impossible. But I'm not sure I buy into it either.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Haven with Artemis fowl for a holiday -: Update -: Bulter sucks ass, he took my alcohol.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susano'o

Put the crack pipe away

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Interesting.I feel like when I dream it happens some time later and it's déjàvu.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked tenten b4 "The
    last"

Science is fake Only anime is real.. I suggest you go get yourself checked up bud. Specially if your believing all that science mumbo jumbo

Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?

Another fun fact: There's a different galaxy called the Andromeda system which is rapidly moving towards the Milky Way and will collide with us in about 4.5 billion years, which will merge the two systems into one. There could be another planet that supports life, a second human race. Which means that eventually we might actually meet one of the alternative versions of us. This also means we won't freeze since we'll gain another sun at that point.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

alot of what u say is true but i dont think copys of our selfs are in diffrent galxies this not true...............but im sure the hubble telescope has seen "earth like" planets" in the habitable zone ( not too close to the sun to burn but not too far to freeze ) but im sure nothing has landed on these planets so we cant be sure whats out there just yet

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Puppet Master~ View Post
    Another fun fact: There's a different galaxy called the Andromeda system which is rapidly moving towards the Milky Way and will collide with us in about 4.5 billion years, which will merge the two systems into one. There could be another planet that supports life, a second human race. Which means that eventually we might actually meet one of the alternative versions of us. This also means we won't freeze since we'll gain another sun at that point.
    i new this hahaha .......heres another fun fact . theres a black hole at the center of every galaxy

User titlez r 4 suckerz Cruciatus's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    La jiggy jar jar do

Quote Originally Posted by ~Puppet Master~ View Post
    That's assuming we don't exhaust our resources and doom our race before then.

Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyorinmaru View Post
    That's assuming we don't exhaust our resources and doom our race before then.
    Technology is way too efficient for that, we'll be able to create food out of relatively anything by then. We'll easily last long enough, besides, we can already fly in outer space. If we really do exhaust our resources, we'll be able to inhabit new planets, or at least strip them of their resources.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 life at a time

I once had a dream that aliens are really humans from a different universe coming to scope us out and the reason we can't identify the UFO is cause in their universe they use different frequencies. Like in interstella 5555 when they bring the cresendolls over from their dimension their space ship turns into a regular plane once they reach our earth frequencies. Idk I just woke up reading a thread about multiverses ahah

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

this is insane
    I always believe : this world is not this big just for nothing

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Music is the beats of life,
    the voice of creation, the
    visible world, the echo of
    imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by sage mode beat down View Post
    alot of what u say is true but i dont think copys of our selfs are in diffrent galxies this not true...............but im sure the hubble telescope has seen "earth like" planets" in the habitable zone ( not too close to the sun to burn but not too far to freeze ) but im sure nothing has landed on these planets so we cant be sure whats out there just yet
    Watch this video.

If the multiverse theory is correct, there is a possibilty that there are an infinite amounts of you. Matter can only be made up in so many ways, that if the Universe/s were big enough, it would repeat itself.

Mugiwara crew
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Goes to watch every episode of The Universe*

Seriously, how was i not aware that show like this existed?! I love things about space!

Thanks for letting me know!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...

I like the thought about how you dream something, then experience it later. That happens to me A LOT! Then I pick up on it as it happens, then that of course alters whatever was supposed to happen next.

The thing with that theory though, the number of parallel universes would be unfathomable. Because every time you are you are faced with a choice, and you either go A or B, that creates a parallel universe. So you create maaany just by yourself every day. Now multiply that with everyone and everything that is alive on our planet right now. This doesn't just go for humans. This goes for all other animals as well. A good way of putting it is that the numbers would be out of this world

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Away.

I think it's just an unnecessary multiplication of our world...like Plato's philosophy. He just duplicated the world, now multi-verse theory infinitely multiplies the number of possible universes...for no reason...

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure this actually happened on Family Guy. Season 8 episode 1 . Road to the Multiverse.

Yeahhhhhhh

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Exact replicas? That would mean that there could be no difference in timelines. If one event were to differ in one Universe from the other, then it would completely affect the continuum. You may not even have a counterpart. Your parents may never have met. You see, nothing can be different if we all had universal counterparts, and nothing could ever change.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prayforthose fallen to the
    cause

well by definition everything that exists i contained within the universe so any other thing that exists that we may call a universe might as well be included in ours... un less it is on a plane of its own with its own laws... science is 1 step forward 2 step back thing.