Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the time comes for you to
    know... what true power is...

Re: Soooooo....Madara Just Nerfed Himself....huh...

Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    I'm so mad right now :/! Let's see how naruto will survive but yea i agree with your post though meeting that sage, and getting a power up from him seems ''logical'' in some kind of way.
    it's not my post i said ''i forgot'' because i thought the same way... )

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

Re: Is there a reason Madara coughed up the Sage Weapons...?

Madara's fate is sealed now.
    wait. Obito never had problems, His digestive system is better than Madara's .

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of great status
    U_U

Re: Is the mangas name Madara now

Quote Originally Posted by - J AV - View Post
    Somebody post Sasuke shippuden Image for me..
    I am using phone now

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★

Quote Originally Posted by Umari Senju View Post
    yeah, but that doesn't mean it was used up. Why else would Madara spit them out. One contains the brothers, the other contains a tail of the hachibi. Naruto has neither at the moment and with those, all he will need is Ichibi which I have a feeling is what he was talking to Gaara about doing. I think the chakra is still in the jars and in tact.
    they got pieces of their chackra... apperently thats enough.

they go part of the eight tails leg that was cut off - i dont remember if it was from when sasuke attacked him or after that

and they got the 9 tails chackra from ginkaku and kinkaku - two guys who were imbued with the power but had been sealed a way.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is much more smarter than Obito. Obito said he had felt heavy cause of the Juubi's body and that he couldn't shift dimensions. But what probably made him extra heavy was the tools. Madara probably was just able to realize it and obito was not. And I can't imagine madara being killed. It would be out of character for Naruto. I'm sure once he gets the Juubi pulled. Madara will get sucked into the pot. It is inevitable. He defeated himself by not caring for the tools that'll be his defeat. Once u get sealed in the objects there is no escape. It is the perfect defeat for madara without killing him.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clear mind, silent and serene
    heart.

Re: Is the mangas name Madara now

This thread left a bad taste in my mouth...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nana kofi jayson View Post
    it was pretty lame for madara to leave those weapons behind.
    Maybe kishi is running out of ideas,b'cos that move was unlike madara for someone soo obssessd with power to leave such weapons behind clearly that not madara!
    I'll say it again maybe kishi is out of juice

Nah man it is in madaras character to not care for the tools. He simply did not want to carry them as there was no need to. He only wants his eye and complete infinite tsukiyomi. He actually has no purpose or use for the tools. Even if the whole alliance attacked him. Without Naruto or Hashirama's senjutsu they have no chance and even with that. Madara wins low mid difficulty. The tools were weighing him down.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    they got pieces of their chackra... apperently thats enough.

they go part of the eight tails leg that was cut off - i dont remember if it was from when sasuke attacked him or after that

and they got the 9 tails chackra from ginkaku and kinkaku - two guys who were imbued with the power but had been sealed a way.
    Yeah I think the Hachibi's tail part was the one Sasuke brought back to the Akatuski as far as I can remember. And yeah Kinkaku and Ginkaku got thier Kyuubi chakra from eating him from the inside. Those jars were thrown into the Gedo to revive the Juubi this is ture. But liek the Bijuu when the Juubi was extracted from Obito I assume the chakra went back to their designated spots and not directly back to the beast. At least my theory, I have no way of proving that mind you.

It is a good point you brought up though. If ineed there is nothing left in those jars, then they will be used to seal Madara then I suppose. But I am guessing since they were handed to Team Gai who just spotted Naruto and gang overhead, they are going to be used to keep Naruto alive since their is no other source of Kyuubi Chakra to draw upon since Black Zetsu stole it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★

Quote Originally Posted by Umari Senju View Post
    Yeah I think the Hachibi's tail part was the one Sasuke brought back to the Akatuski as far as I can remember. And yeah Kinkaku and Ginkaku got thier Kyuubi chakra from eating him from the inside. Those jars were thrown into the Gedo to revive the Juubi this is ture. But liek the Bijuu when the Juubi was extracted from Obito I assume the chakra went back to their designated spots and not directly back to the beast. At least my theory, I have no way of proving that mind you.

It is a good point you brought up though. If ineed there is nothing left in those jars, then they will be used to seal Madara then I suppose. But I am guessing since they were handed to Team Gai who just spotted Naruto and gang overhead, they are going to be used to keep Naruto alive since their is no other source of Kyuubi Chakra to draw upon since Black Zetsu stole it.
    @Bold, you got a good point.

@Underline, maybe the yin kurama will take control over black zetsu because he's full of ''hatred'' maybe?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOLO is how ignorant people
    say carpe diem

Re: Madara: The dumbest smart person ever.

Madara discarding the tools is a metaphore for kishi disregaurding all he's ever written about madara. Hahahah kishi should get a nb account so he could rip off the members good ideas. He's obviously losing his creativity.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD View Post
    While I did think it was stupid to have madara just discard the items like that I did find happiness in knowing he will be sealed instead of tnj or just out right beaten. We all know Madsy has to go some day (I will ahead a tear for based god that day) but I just didn't want him being tnj. Kishi is taking the aizen route with madara. He's far to powerful to actually be killed so he will be imprisoned for ever. Not exactlly what I want but hey atleast there won't me any tnj
    OMG this^ I really don't care how he is beaten; Naruto, Sasuke, Naruto and Sasuke, the entire NV universe, some unknown guy,sealed away by sage's tools, etc. Just please don't TNJ him, I wil scream foul so loud if this happens.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walk not in darkness....for
    one who is blind cannot see
    the next step......UNLESS
    YOURE MADARA UCHIHA >_O

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    You could say he literally sealed his fate
    Haha priceless.... The truly beautiful witty remarks go unnoticed I feel. Due to the overall age here on the base. My opinion....but that was a good one Sir. ^_^

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Sages tools CANNOT seal Madara. The sage resorted to using himself as a vessel for the sealing. The tools seem to be previous attempts to seal the juubi that failed. The sealing pot for example can't hold the hachibi forever either never mind the Kyuubi. So no the "power ups" might stall him, but it wouldn't defeat him lol.

Last edited by valandil988; 02-12-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by valandil988 View Post
    Sages tools CANNOT seal Madara. The sage resorted to using himself as a vessel for the sealing. The tools seem to be previous attempts to seal the juubi that failed. The sealing put for example can't hold the hachibi forever either never mind the Kyuubi. So no the "power ups" might stall him, but it wouldn't defeat him lol.
    This would kind of make sense, but knowing Kishi...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru

You need to question the power of the tools. All there power comes from their sealing capabilities, but one must question 1) Whether Madara in his new form is even susceptible to the ninja tools and 2) Whether Madara would be foolish enough to fall for them.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    You could say he literally sealed his fate
    Zing Nice one!

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

Nobody has chakra to use the tools in any case. Madara will not be undone by something as silly as a toy. It would destroy the story to have him be undone by something so silly after the main characters all failed. Bad thread is bad.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by narutoblitz View Post
    Nobody has chakra to use the tools in any case. Madara will not be undone by something as silly as a toy. It would destroy the story to have him be undone by something so silly after the main characters all failed. Bad thread is bad.
    Nobody has the chakra? Errr Durp so I suppose the village hidden in the clouds phoned up the sage of six paths to seal the hachibi for them in the sealing Pot?

I agree that the tools cannot PERMANENTLY seal Madara but they could stall him. That's a valuable possibility in such a battle, that advantage could be needed.

The tools could cause Madara a moment of pause or trouble that's an opportunity, you also don't need skill to use them, you call out the name of the person or thing you wish to seal and its sealed lol.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frikid View Post
    I think it completely makes sense.

After getting amaterasu, sasuke rarely used katon.
    After getting MS, he rarely uses ninjutsu.

Similarly, after getting a new and better power up, madara simply does not want to use those "useless" weapons.

Why to use a pistol if you have access to a rifle?
    He have access so6p sword and what not, i doubt he would want to use those weapons.

It was actually character development for madara because it shows how arrogant he is and overlooking such a crucial weapon.
    Try using a bolt action rifle in a small room vs 10 guys with handguns and see how that works out.. You do know that in certain situations the pistol or handgun are way more useful than a rifle?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by valandil988 View Post
    Sages tools CANNOT seal Madara. The sage resorted to using himself as a vessel for the sealing. The tools seem to be previous attempts to seal the juubi that failed. The sealing pot for example can't hold the hachibi forever either never mind the Kyuubi. So no the "power ups" might stall him, but it wouldn't defeat him lol.

Hmmm I really like this theory it makes complete sense why he would use his body and not those tools good job bro

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm gonna hate Madara if TenTen becomes a god because of this

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    high

it's called plot-no-jutsu------------- ultimate and the most powerful jutsu used by kishimoto.
    ex: obito lost his IQ when he lost his mask
    same for madara here, lost his fcking IQ..

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For some who think he'll be sealed with a simple weapon, think again.

Each of these items demonstrate unusual and distinctive abilities. However, their usage consumes an enormous amount of chakra, so much so that a normal human could die if they used them. These five treasures were eventually gathered together by Kumogakure where they came into the possession of the Gold and Silver Brothers. As the siblings possessed immense chakra reserves and then later became imbued with a small amount of Kurama's chakra, they were capable of wielding the treasures without fatal repercussions.

Taken from the narutopedia. Yes, it's a reference I pasted. So for someone to use these tools to defeat Madara or at least seal him temporarily will have to be sage mode and with Minato's part of Kurama taken and Naruto pretty much dead with the other alliance forces hobbled to their knees, it's going to be interesting exactly how Kishi will do this. Though it is pretty obvious the tools will play a role.

For those saying TenTen will be able... No. She doesn't have the power-up for it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Studying for Finals...

Quote Originally Posted by Kronnic View Post
    Try using a bolt action rifle in a small room vs 10 guys with handguns and see how that works out.. You do know that in certain situations the pistol or handgun are way more useful than a rifle?
    How bout we switch that bolt action to an AK47? I don't recall there being a specific type of rifle mentioned?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A rifle is stronger than a handgun? But either party still has a high chance of dying.

Imagine if the side with the rifle, removes the handgun from the other side, but keeps the rifle... that was Madara's situation using your comparisons. He chose to allow them to wield a - as you say - 'handgun' against him with his 'rifle'.

Quote Originally Posted by aimop95 View Post
    How bout we switch that bolt action to an AK47? I don't recall there being a specific type of rifle mentioned?
    The thing is - Madara had the option to leave them armed with nothing.

Why would you not take that option?

Why would you instead choose to... 'here have some legendary weapons, it'd cost me zero effort to deal with them, but I doubt they'll work against me so **** it'

The relative power of the weapons to Madara is irrelevant... what's relevant is that they are powerful tools and Madara chose to allow them to be used against him when he had every opportunity, requiring little to no effort, to not allow them to be used against him. Why would anyone, let alone Madara, make that decision? It makes no sense.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234