• 1*

4 8.89%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Aizen...

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 350 "Minato's Death" – Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by David1996 View Post
    Minato and Kushina's Funeral was really sad, best part of the episode..
    To see Minato dead...

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I felt there was a several serious lack of continuities such as Hiruzen acknowledging Kushina's last words before her death. Didn't Minato leave a last message to Hiruzen to acknowledge his baby son as a hero? And that was a major growth spurt on Kakashi from a moment he became ANBU to Minato's and Kushina's funerals.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Haven with Artemis fowl for a holiday -: Update -: Bulter sucks ass, he took my alcohol.
    Susano'o

Quote Originally Posted by aznflyer14 View Post
    I felt there was a several serious lack of continuities such as Hiruzen acknowledging Kushina's last words before her death. Didn't Minato leave a last message to Hiruzen to acknowledge his baby son as a hero? And that was a major growth spurt on Kakashi from a moment he became ANBU to Minato's and Kushina's funerals.
    Agreed and wtf was with Minato's hair on the Hokage monument daffuq, they gave him straight hair

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

I really just want this whole Naruto thing to end already; the dragging on is killing me!

How many times are we going to have to see Minato and Kushina's death? Next thing we know the following filler will be of Minato's death, but from baby Naruto's perspective...

If we are going to have to sit through a filler, at least lets not make it one we've seen before :/

Status
    Nov 2011
    Haven with Artemis fowl for a holiday -: Update -: Bulter sucks ass, he took my alcohol.
    Susano'o

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineGTR View Post
    I really just want this whole Naruto thing to end already; the dragging on is killing me!

How many times are we going to have to see Minato and Kushina's death? Next thing we know the following filler will be of Minato's death, but from baby Naruto's perspective...

If we are going to have to sit through a filler, at least lets not make it one we've seen before :/
    Very little in this episode was old scenes, most was new unseen footage, sounds like you just want a moan.

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

6.5/10. It was alright.

I liked the cold-blood turnout of Kakashi. It was chilling and brutal. Add his collaboration with Danzo and he really did almost become a villain, as he stated in 655.

But, his use of Chidori. His PTSD meant he couldn't use it last episode but he can do it with very minimal internal struggle now?! They should have showed him getting over that and thus starting to become this merciless machine.

The guarding Kushina part wound up being pointless. Why not have him in the house instead of lurking outside. That would have produced some nice, familial interactions. Also, considering all she went through, Minato should have been the one to give final words to Hiruzen, not Kushina. 'Strong life force' can only go so far. Plus, Hiruzen stated that Minato was the one who told him to watch Naruto and whatnot.

Nitpick here, but it was shown (in his absolutely amazing death scene) that while he disagreed with some of his key morals, Danzo deeply respected Hiruzen. He was too low towards him when he announced he was taking back the Hokage seat.

Also, I'm starting to fear that this will be X-Men Origins: Wolverine - The Anime. It'll just be filled with cameos and produce an unsatisfying tale of the fan-favorite character. I hope not but I could see things going that way .

Status
    May 2013
    This user has no status.

Kushina's so cute. :3

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

The whole stalker Kakashi part on Kushina had me on the floor LOL

Page 2 of 2 « First 12