Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 63
  1. #41
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,147
    "A Hokage is a person who
    sets fire to the five
    villages' darkness with his
    own flame...and then eats the
    ashes and continues to carry
    on and survive."- Sasuke
    Uchiha
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    But Orochimaru didn't just want him for his eyes, his body was priority one. Kabuto only seemed interested in the Sharingan, perhaps since he had already taken what he'd needed from his body? He didn't have any training with the Cursed Seal, his ability to use and control Juugo's Transformation to such a high degree without any supplement would be pretty remarkable. Sasuke's is the only inclusion that Kabuto wouldn't have taken abilities from, so I think that's what the compilation is for, rather than his and Orochimaru's ideals.
    Actually, as far as Kabuto's abilities my sig thread talks about that, its long though
     
         

  2. #42
    Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    The Robot With Human Hair is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    689
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post
    Actually, as far as Kabuto's abilities my sig thread talks about that, its long though
    I'll give it a good read later, but skimming, I agree with the gist of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Sasuke View Post
    Well yeah,I guess Orochimaru's obsession with Sasuke transferred to Kabuto . I think Kabuto of course not comparable to Sasuke ,did have a strong body and was a medical ninja so I think he just wanted the eyes. But who knows...I think Kishimoto would highlighted that part if it happened. Or maybe he will in the next chapter
    He already did though in including Sasuke in the compilation of those Kabuto took abilities from. Sasuke's body was considered special by Orochimaru, and his ability to control the Cursed Seal was especially highlighted, Kabuto just out of the blue having that ability would be kinda hooey.
     
         

  3. #43
    Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,762
    Location
    Canada
    Sasuke still 2-0 against
    Naruto
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    @The Robot With Human Hair

    You can't forget that Kimimaro was also able to control Juugo's power. It could simply have been his DNA that allowed Kabuto to control Juugo's power.

    I don't even think Sasuke was the type to allow himself to be experimented on.
     
         

  4. #44
    Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    The Robot With Human Hair is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    689
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    @The Robot With Human Hair

    You can't forget that Kimimaro was also able to control Juugo's power. It could simply have been his DNA that allowed Kabuto to control Juugo's power.

    I don't even think Sasuke was the type to allow himself to be experimented on.
    But he surpassed Kimimaro, at least from Orochimaru's perspective. And his inclusion there doesn't really make any sense aside from that purpose.

    I agree, doesn't mean he was against giving blood, if pressed, though. That would suffice.
     
         

  5. #45
    Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,762
    Location
    Canada
    Sasuke still 2-0 against
    Naruto
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    But he surpassed Kimimaro, at least from Orochimaru's perspective. And his inclusion there doesn't really make any sense aside from that purpose.

    I agree, doesn't mean he was against giving blood, if pressed, though. That would suffice.
    You have a point. In which scan does Orochimaru say that?
     
         

  6. #46
    Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    The Robot With Human Hair is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    689
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    You have a point. In which scan does Orochimaru say that?
    Having trouble finding the scan, but he mentions it to Kabuto during part one, I think. Most he had at that point was his ability to control the mark, demonstrated in front of Orochimaru, and an incomplete Sharingan.

    EDIT: I think I found it.



    Yeah, different from what I was thinking. It can be indicative of casting out Kimimaro in favor of Sasuke, but it's almost definitely to do with his illness. It's still possible that Sasuke has greater control over the Cursed Seal, but it's not stated, at least to my knowledge. Either way, Sasuke's inclusion in Kabuto's flashback is puzzling. At the very least, Sasuke's blood is associated with his control over it.
     
         
    Last edited by The Robot With Human Hair; 02-14-2014 at 05:22 AM.

  7. #47
    Member OG9TAILS's Avatar
    Status
    OG9TAILS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    181
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    If it is a truly reformed Kabuto it's a good thing he's a medical ninja. Should help since he knows how to work with Hashi chakra and Juugo flesh.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    It would be interesting too see Orochimaru's reaction and will he try to steal Sasuke's body
     
         

  9. #49
    Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    The Robot With Human Hair is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    689
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Sasuke View Post
    It would be interesting too see Orochimaru's reaction and will he try to steal Sasuke's body
    I don't think that he will. I think he'd rather see Sasuke shape his own path, at this time.
     
         

  10. #50
    日向ヒナタ Lady Byakugan's Avatar
    Status
    Lady Byakugan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,539
    Location
    Canada
    A great idea given to a
    horrible writer: That is
    NARUTO
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Nice tgread
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    I don't think that he will. I think he'd rather see Sasuke shape his own path, at this time.
    You never know with that hebi,but I think so too. I like Orochimaru this way.
     
         

  12. #52
    Member NaruSasuRival's Avatar
    Status
    NaruSasuRival is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    910
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    The OP is great, and I especially like the documentation here. It is the kind of post I like because it contains much logic, making the human brain dive into it easily. Kudos for making a difference in this era of asspullistic threads.

    Now, I would like to note a couple of things:

    1. Chapter 664 shows that actually Orochimaru has not changed his mind about the Sasuke body take-over. Juugo noted that, and Oro himself said it as well. We will certainly know the outcome of Juugo's thoughts.

    2. Juugo's cell do not regenerate anyone. Apart from fitting in a wound so far, they have the poperty of drawing natural energy. Here again, we don't know if spare or localized cell can do the job. In addition, it is proven that Juugo's body is actually not a good vessel for natural energy because it transforms into a beast-like appearance. Even using Karin DNA, Kabuto was still an imperfect sage. I could even say that we should find another name for that sage mode as the human has to transform into snakes or dragon or bird. As far as I am concerned, it is a malevolent power.

    3. For my personal enjoyment, I am more inclined to believe that Kabuto will not give free juice to Sasuke. In fact, I think the Uchiha fanservice is over, and Sasuke's fanboys will cry and complain for a while because Kabuto did not free himself from Izanagi by changing his way. The reason is that Itachi's statement about accepting one self was BS. Kabuto's self as a ninja is a scientist who study and emulate power. That science will prevail against some BS Uchiha asspul.

    (4) Moreover, there are hint recently: (1) Susanoo without Sharingan, (2) cancelling of Amaterasu by absorbing it, (3) Freaky Rinngan-like Jutsus while madara is blind. All these tend to confirm what Kabuto said - that is he was the most closest to Rikudo - which Suggested that even without eyes, you can attain some level of Rikudo's power.

    (5) Finally, think about it. Now is the right time for an honorable take-over of Sasuke's body. His fanboys can blame on the fact that he is dying and cannot fight back. Later, Kishi will start a new crazy arc where naruto fight corrupt Sasuke (by Oro or Kabuto) and free him after a deadly battle. This will be the best ending and will make Naruto's promises to Itachi count.
     
         

  13. #53
    Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    adeshina365 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,762
    Location
    Canada
    Sasuke still 2-0 against
    Naruto
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruSasuRival View Post
    1. Chapter 664 shows that actually Orochimaru has not changed his mind about the Sasuke body take-over. Juugo noted that, and Oro himself said it as well. We will certainly know the outcome of Juugo's thoughts.
    That's what Jugo assumed; Orochimaru's thoughts imply otherwise.

    2. Juugo's cell do not regenerate anyone. Apart from fitting in a wound so far, they have the poperty of drawing natural energy. Here again, we don't know if spare or localized cell can do the job. In addition, it is proven that Juugo's body is actually not a good vessel for natural energy because it transforms into a beast-like appearance. Even using Karin DNA, Kabuto was still an imperfect sage. I could even say that we should find another name for that sage mode as the human has to transform into snakes or dragon or bird. As far as I am concerned, it is a malevolent power.

    - Kabuto was a perfect Sage
    - Jugo loses control because of a lack of balance. It has nothing to do with his inherent ability of gathering natural energy.


    For my personal enjoyment, I am more inclined to believe that Kabuto will not give free juice to Sasuke. In fact, I think the Uchiha fanservice is over, and Sasuke's fanboys will cry and complain for a while because Kabuto did not free himself from Izanagi by changing his way. The reason is that Itachi's statement about accepting one self was BS. Kabuto's self as a ninja is a scientist who study and emulate power. That science will prevail against some BS Uchiha asspul.
    Boy are you in for a world of disappointment.


    (5) Finally, think about it. Now is the right time for an honorable take-over of Sasuke's body. His fanboys can blame on the fact that he is dying and cannot fight back. Later, Kishi will start a new crazy arc where naruto fight corrupt Sasuke (by Oro or Kabuto) and free him after a deadly battle. This will be the best ending and will make Naruto's promises to Itachi count.
    Keep on fighting the good fight.
     
         

  14. #54
    Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    The Robot With Human Hair is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    689
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruSasuRival View Post
    1. Chapter 664 shows that actually Orochimaru has not changed his mind about the Sasuke body take-over. Juugo noted that, and Oro himself said it as well. We will certainly know the outcome of Juugo's thoughts.
    On the next page, Orochimaru highlights his will to see Sasuke's path.

    2. Juugo's cell do not regenerate anyone. Apart from fitting in a wound so far, they have the poperty of drawing natural energy. Here again, we don't know if spare or localized cell can do the job. In addition, it is proven that Juugo's body is actually not a good vessel for natural energy because it transforms into a beast-like appearance. Even using Karin DNA, Kabuto was still an imperfect sage. I could even say that we should find another name for that sage mode as the human has to transform into snakes or dragon or bird. As far as I am concerned, it is a malevolent power.
    Yet they rebuilt vital organs that were completely blasted out from Sasuke's chest. Rest is unfounded.

    3. For my personal enjoyment, I am more inclined to believe that Kabuto will not give free juice to Sasuke. In fact, I think the Uchiha fanservice is over, and Sasuke's fanboys will cry and complain for a while because Kabuto did not free himself from Izanagi by changing his way. The reason is that Itachi's statement about accepting one self was BS. Kabuto's self as a ninja is a scientist who study and emulate power. That science will prevail against some BS Uchiha asspul.
    Scientists emulate power? Where did you get that idea? They study and analyse what exists.

    (4) Moreover, there are hint recently: (1) Susanoo without Sharingan, (2) cancelling of Amaterasu by absorbing it, (3) Freaky Rinngan-like Jutsus while madara is blind. All these tend to confirm what Kabuto said - that is he was the most closest to Rikudo - which Suggested that even without eyes, you can attain some level of Rikudo's power.
    Kabuto needed Sasuke's eyes. And you made quite a leap, here.

    (5) Finally, think about it. Now is the right time for an honorable take-over of Sasuke's body. His fanboys can blame on the fact that he is dying and cannot fight back. Later, Kishi will start a new crazy arc where naruto fight corrupt Sasuke (by Oro or Kabuto) and free him after a deadly battle. This will be the best ending and will make Naruto's promises to Itachi count.
    Highly unlikely.
     
         

  15. #55
    Banned
    Status
    Vicen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    561
    Trying to become Chief Troll.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    Having trouble finding the scan, but he mentions it to Kabuto during part one, I think. Most he had at that point was his ability to control the mark, demonstrated in front of Orochimaru, and an incomplete Sharingan.

    EDIT: I think I found it.



    Yeah, different from what I was thinking. It can be indicative of casting out Kimimaro in favor of Sasuke, but it's almost definitely to do with his illness. It's still possible that Sasuke has greater control over the Cursed Seal, but it's not stated, at least to my knowledge. Either way, Sasuke's inclusion in Kabuto's flashback is puzzling. At the very least, Sasuke's blood is associated with his control over it.
    That panel was merely illustrating Sasuke defeating Orochimaru. Hence why we see Oro's body in the grinder on the next panel.
     
         

  16. #56
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,147
    "A Hokage is a person who
    sets fire to the five
    villages' darkness with his
    own flame...and then eats the
    ashes and continues to carry
    on and survive."- Sasuke
    Uchiha
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicen View Post
    That panel was merely illustrating Sasuke defeating Orochimaru. Hence why we see Oro's body in the grinder on the next panel.
    That could be part of it, but you have to think, Orochimaru turned himself into a snake and though his host bodies haven't been able to withstand SM Oro can still use it himself. (Example:CM=Senjutsu chakra) Orochimaru turned himself into a snake most likely because animals have the benefit of being one with nature. Orochimaru's ability to create an entire dimension inside himself is most likely senjutsu (toad stomach could be also). This would mean that Sasuke's chakra when working for Orochimaru was stronger than Orochimaru's senjutsu chakra (already stated by Karin)
    Kabuto probably wanted to own and study the power that allowed a child like Sasuke to overpower Orochimaru (Kabuto's ideal)
     
         
    Last edited by Shiro Yaksha; 02-14-2014 at 08:22 PM.

  17. #57
    Member NaruSasuRival's Avatar
    Status
    NaruSasuRival is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    910
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    1. That's what Jugo assumed; Orochimaru's thoughts imply otherwise.



    - Kabuto was a perfect Sage
    - Jugo loses control because of a lack of balance. It has nothing to do with his inherent ability of gathering natural energy.




    Boy are you in for a world of disappointment.




    Keep on fighting the good fight.

    First, Juugo want Kimmimaru's will, which is to see orochimaru succeed. Second, Orochimaru never explain what path of Sasuke he want to see.

    Third, Kabuto was not a perfect sage because in this manga, a perfect sage is the one who can go in sage mode while keeping his human appearance.

    Next, on Juugo's balance, it is the same for all the user of Juugo's power. The perfect form of Sasuke's CS2 was a human with animalistic look, and wings. It is an inherent attribute of Juugo's power and has nothing to do with balance. In addition, notice that their body does not meet the SM criteria. Thus, for them to get more power, transformation is assure. This is what Kabuto tried to solve by using many DNA including Karins.

    Finally, last week, I tried to prove to the entire fanbase that Naruto will wake-up without Yin Kurama, and that his new power will surpass Hashirama himself. Many people disagree with this, but I already won the first part. So, speaking of good fight, you are too late. Just make sure you remind me next week if Kabuto is an ally or a foe.



    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    On the next page, Orochimaru highlights his will to see Sasuke's path.
    What is Orochimaru's will that was highlight. He simply asked if Sasuke's wind stop there. One thing you should notice here is that a dead Sasuke has no wind. Therefore, Orochimaru will not mind taking his body. The Sasuke whose wind mattered to Orochimaru was an alive Sasuke.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    Yet they rebuilt vital organs that were completely blasted out from Sasuke's chest. Rest is unfounded.
    Juugo's cell do not rebuild vital organs by themselves in case you have note notice. You should see the process as a two step one:

    - First, juugo need some flesh
    - Then, he use his sennin technique to glue that flesh on someone else.

    In case you did not notice, Juugo healed himself by pumping fluid from a dead samurai during the Gokage summit. If Juugo's body could do anything, he would not need to do that. Rather, he can use some technique to feed himself or someone else with some human material. Another occurrence was when he cut Orochimaru's cells from Kabuto to revive Orochimaru in the cave. Thus, it is not actually a property of Juugo's flesh to regenerate. rather, it has something to do with curse seal technique.

    For now, there is only one person whose cell can spread and heal someone by themselves, and it is Hashirama.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    Scientists emulate power? Where did you get that idea? They study and analyse what exists.
    Look all around you, bro. What planet are you living on. We have in vitro process to make babies. We have emulation of human abilities in computer, emulation of iPhone, Game console, etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    Kabuto needed Sasuke's eyes. And you made quite a leap, here.
    It is sure that Sharingan is important to Kabuto and Oro. However, we have seen that the new Narutoverse kind of make currentSasuke's EMS useless. He need Kabuto to put some upgrade on it whether you like or not.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    Highly unlikely.
    Well, even a 0.01% of probability can sometimes be the first outcome.
     
         

  18. #58
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12,147
    "A Hokage is a person who
    sets fire to the five
    villages' darkness with his
    own flame...and then eats the
    ashes and continues to carry
    on and survive."- Sasuke
    Uchiha
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruSasuRival View Post
    First, Juugo want Kimmimaru's will, which is to see orochimaru succeed. Second, Orochimaru never explain what path of Sasuke he want to see.

    Third, Kabuto was not a perfect sage because in this manga, a perfect sage is the one who can go in sage mode while keeping his human appearance.

    Next, on Juugo's balance, it is the same for all the user of Juugo's power. The perfect form of Sasuke's CS2 was a human with animalistic look, and wings. It is an inherent attribute of Juugo's power and has nothing to do with balance. In addition, notice that their body does not meet the SM criteria. Thus, for them to get more power, transformation is assure. This is what Kabuto tried to solve by using many DNA including Karins.

    Finally, last week, I tried to prove to the entire fanbase that Naruto will wake-up without Yin Kurama, and that his new power will surpass Hashirama himself. Many people disagree with this, but I already won the first part. So, speaking of good fight, you are too late. Just make sure you remind me next week if Kabuto is an ally or a foe.




    What is Orochimaru's will that was highlight. He simply asked if Sasuke's wind stop there. One thing you should notice here is that a dead Sasuke has no wind. Therefore, Orochimaru will not mind taking his body. The Sasuke whose wind mattered to Orochimaru was an alive Sasuke.



    Juugo's cell do not rebuild vital organs by themselves in case you have note notice. You should see the process as a two step one:

    - First, juugo need some flesh
    - Then, he use his sennin technique to glue that flesh on someone else.

    In case you did not notice, Juugo healed himself by pumping fluid from a dead samurai during the Gokage summit. If Juugo's body could do anything, he would not need to do that. Rather, he can use some technique to feed himself or someone else with some human material. Another occurrence was when he cut Orochimaru's cells from Kabuto to revive Orochimaru in the cave. Thus, it is not actually a property of Juugo's flesh to regenerate. rather, it has something to do with curse seal technique.

    For now, there is only one person whose cell can spread and heal someone by themselves, and it is Hashirama.




    Look all around you, bro. What planet are you living on. We have in vitro process to make babies. We have emulation of human abilities in computer, emulation of iPhone, Game console, etc.



    It is sure that Sharingan is important to Kabuto and Oro. However, we have seen that the new Narutoverse kind of make currentSasuke's EMS useless. He need Kabuto to put some upgrade on it whether you like or not.




    Well, even a 0.01% of probability can sometimes be the first outcome.
    Juugo's body didn't originate from the CM in fact there is a possibity that the CM limits Juugo's abilities. The merging technique Juugo used on Sasuke was a technique of Juugo's clan. He said that himself, CM only amplifies abilities, it doesn't give you new ones.
    Also, Orochimaru can't take over a dead body.
     
         

  19. #59
    Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    The Robot With Human Hair is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    689
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.
     

    Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

    Quote Originally Posted by NaruSasuRival View Post
    Juugo's cell do not rebuild vital organs by themselves in case you have note notice. You should see the process as a two step one:

    - First, juugo need some flesh
    - Then, he use his sennin technique to glue that flesh on someone else.

    In case you did not notice, Juugo healed himself by pumping fluid from a dead samurai during the Gokage summit. If Juugo's body could do anything, he would not need to do that. Rather, he can use some technique to feed himself or someone else with some human material. Another occurrence was when he cut Orochimaru's cells from Kabuto to revive Orochimaru in the cave. Thus, it is not actually a property of Juugo's flesh to regenerate. rather, it has something to do with curse seal technique.

    For now, there is only one person whose cell can spread and heal someone by themselves, and it is Hashirama.
    Yes, they do. It's plain as day.

    Juugo lost his flesh when he used that to HEAL Sasuke. He wasn't at his full strength. He even closed the wound that blew through his forearm to his chest from Raikage's attack before he took chakra from the samurai. [x] [x]

    @Bold, If you read the OP you would know why that's bunk.

    Juugo's cells did for Sasuke what Hashirama's did for Madara and saved his life after taking a vital hit, which blew off the entirety of Sasuke's chest. Never mind, in fact they did more.



    Look all around you, bro. What planet are you living on. We have in vitro process to make babies. We have emulation of human abilities in computer, emulation of iPhone, Game console, etc.
    Massive generalization, stretching concept, misrepresentation, etc.

    It is sure that Sharingan is important to Kabuto and Oro. However, we have seen that the new Narutoverse kind of make currentSasuke's EMS useless. He need Kabuto to put some upgrade on it whether you like or not.
    Straw man.
     
         
    Last edited by The Robot With Human Hair; 02-14-2014 at 10:04 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •