Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke's upcoming powerup

Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    I don't think that he will. I think he'd rather see Sasuke shape his own path, at this time.
    You never know with that hebi,but I think so too. I like Orochimaru this way.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The OP is great, and I especially like the documentation here. It is the kind of post I like because it contains much logic, making the human brain dive into it easily. Kudos for making a difference in this era of asspullistic threads.

Now, I would like to note a couple of things:

1. Chapter 664 shows that actually Orochimaru has not changed his mind about the Sasuke body take-over. Juugo noted that, and Oro himself said it as well. We will certainly know the outcome of Juugo's thoughts.

2. Juugo's cell do not regenerate anyone. Apart from fitting in a wound so far, they have the poperty of drawing natural energy. Here again, we don't know if spare or localized cell can do the job. In addition, it is proven that Juugo's body is actually not a good vessel for natural energy because it transforms into a beast-like appearance. Even using Karin DNA, Kabuto was still an imperfect sage. I could even say that we should find another name for that sage mode as the human has to transform into snakes or dragon or bird. As far as I am concerned, it is a malevolent power.

3. For my personal enjoyment, I am more inclined to believe that Kabuto will not give free juice to Sasuke. In fact, I think the Uchiha fanservice is over, and Sasuke's fanboys will cry and complain for a while because Kabuto did not free himself from Izanagi by changing his way. The reason is that Itachi's statement about accepting one self was BS. Kabuto's self as a ninja is a scientist who study and emulate power. That science will prevail against some BS Uchiha asspul.

(4) Moreover, there are hint recently: (1) Susanoo without Sharingan, (2) cancelling of Amaterasu by absorbing it, (3) Freaky Rinngan-like Jutsus while madara is blind. All these tend to confirm what Kabuto said - that is he was the most closest to Rikudo - which Suggested that even without eyes, you can attain some level of Rikudo's power.

(5) Finally, think about it. Now is the right time for an honorable take-over of Sasuke's body. His fanboys can blame on the fact that he is dying and cannot fight back. Later, Kishi will start a new crazy arc where naruto fight corrupt Sasuke (by Oro or Kabuto) and free him after a deadly battle. This will be the best ending and will make Naruto's promises to Itachi count.

Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NaruSasuRival View Post
    1. Chapter 664 shows that actually Orochimaru has not changed his mind about the Sasuke body take-over. Juugo noted that, and Oro himself said it as well. We will certainly know the outcome of Juugo's thoughts.
    That's what Jugo assumed; Orochimaru's thoughts imply otherwise.

2. Juugo's cell do not regenerate anyone. Apart from fitting in a wound so far, they have the poperty of drawing natural energy. Here again, we don't know if spare or localized cell can do the job. In addition, it is proven that Juugo's body is actually not a good vessel for natural energy because it transforms into a beast-like appearance. Even using Karin DNA, Kabuto was still an imperfect sage. I could even say that we should find another name for that sage mode as the human has to transform into snakes or dragon or bird. As far as I am concerned, it is a malevolent power.

- Kabuto was a perfect Sage
    - Jugo loses control because of a lack of balance. It has nothing to do with his inherent ability of gathering natural energy.

For my personal enjoyment, I am more inclined to believe that Kabuto will not give free juice to Sasuke. In fact, I think the Uchiha fanservice is over, and Sasuke's fanboys will cry and complain for a while because Kabuto did not free himself from Izanagi by changing his way. The reason is that Itachi's statement about accepting one self was BS. Kabuto's self as a ninja is a scientist who study and emulate power. That science will prevail against some BS Uchiha asspul.
    Boy are you in for a world of disappointment.

(5) Finally, think about it. Now is the right time for an honorable take-over of Sasuke's body. His fanboys can blame on the fact that he is dying and cannot fight back. Later, Kishi will start a new crazy arc where naruto fight corrupt Sasuke (by Oro or Kabuto) and free him after a deadly battle. This will be the best ending and will make Naruto's promises to Itachi count.
    Keep on fighting the good fight.

Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.

On the next page, Orochimaru highlights his will to see Sasuke's path.

Yet they rebuilt vital organs that were completely blasted out from Sasuke's chest. Rest is unfounded.

3. For my personal enjoyment, I am more inclined to believe that Kabuto will not give free juice to Sasuke. In fact, I think the Uchiha fanservice is over, and Sasuke's fanboys will cry and complain for a while because Kabuto did not free himself from Izanagi by changing his way. The reason is that Itachi's statement about accepting one self was BS. Kabuto's self as a ninja is a scientist who study and emulate power. That science will prevail against some BS Uchiha asspul.
    Scientists emulate power? Where did you get that idea? They study and analyse what exists.

(4) Moreover, there are hint recently: (1) Susanoo without Sharingan, (2) cancelling of Amaterasu by absorbing it, (3) Freaky Rinngan-like Jutsus while madara is blind. All these tend to confirm what Kabuto said - that is he was the most closest to Rikudo - which Suggested that even without eyes, you can attain some level of Rikudo's power.
    Kabuto needed Sasuke's eyes. And you made quite a leap, here.

Highly unlikely.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to become Chief Troll.

Having trouble finding the scan, but he mentions it to Kabuto during part one, I think. Most he had at that point was his ability to control the mark, demonstrated in front of Orochimaru, and an incomplete Sharingan.

EDIT: I think I found it.

Yeah, different from what I was thinking. It can be indicative of casting out Kimimaro in favor of Sasuke, but it's almost definitely to do with his illness. It's still possible that Sasuke has greater control over the Cursed Seal, but it's not stated, at least to my knowledge. Either way, Sasuke's inclusion in Kabuto's flashback is puzzling. At the very least, Sasuke's blood is associated with his control over it.
    That panel was merely illustrating Sasuke defeating Orochimaru. Hence why we see Oro's body in the grinder on the next panel.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey

Quote Originally Posted by Vicen View Post
    That panel was merely illustrating Sasuke defeating Orochimaru. Hence why we see Oro's body in the grinder on the next panel.
    That could be part of it, but you have to think, Orochimaru turned himself into a snake and though his host bodies haven't been able to withstand SM Oro can still use it himself. (Example:CM=Senjutsu chakra) Orochimaru turned himself into a snake most likely because animals have the benefit of being one with nature. Orochimaru's ability to create an entire dimension inside himself is most likely senjutsu (toad stomach could be also). This would mean that Sasuke's chakra when working for Orochimaru was stronger than Orochimaru's senjutsu chakra (already stated by Karin)
    Kabuto probably wanted to own and study the power that allowed a child like Sasuke to overpower Orochimaru (Kabuto's ideal)

Last edited by Shiro Yaksha; 02-14-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    1. That's what Jugo assumed; Orochimaru's thoughts imply otherwise.

- Kabuto was a perfect Sage
    - Jugo loses control because of a lack of balance. It has nothing to do with his inherent ability of gathering natural energy.

Boy are you in for a world of disappointment.

Keep on fighting the good fight.

First, Juugo want Kimmimaru's will, which is to see orochimaru succeed. Second, Orochimaru never explain what path of Sasuke he want to see.

Third, Kabuto was not a perfect sage because in this manga, a perfect sage is the one who can go in sage mode while keeping his human appearance.

Next, on Juugo's balance, it is the same for all the user of Juugo's power. The perfect form of Sasuke's CS2 was a human with animalistic look, and wings. It is an inherent attribute of Juugo's power and has nothing to do with balance. In addition, notice that their body does not meet the SM criteria. Thus, for them to get more power, transformation is assure. This is what Kabuto tried to solve by using many DNA including Karins.

Finally, last week, I tried to prove to the entire fanbase that Naruto will wake-up without Yin Kurama, and that his new power will surpass Hashirama himself. Many people disagree with this, but I already won the first part. So, speaking of good fight, you are too late. Just make sure you remind me next week if Kabuto is an ally or a foe.

On the next page, Orochimaru highlights his will to see Sasuke's path.
    What is Orochimaru's will that was highlight. He simply asked if Sasuke's wind stop there. One thing you should notice here is that a dead Sasuke has no wind. Therefore, Orochimaru will not mind taking his body. The Sasuke whose wind mattered to Orochimaru was an alive Sasuke.

Yet they rebuilt vital organs that were completely blasted out from Sasuke's chest. Rest is unfounded.
    Juugo's cell do not rebuild vital organs by themselves in case you have note notice. You should see the process as a two step one:

- First, juugo need some flesh
    - Then, he use his sennin technique to glue that flesh on someone else.

In case you did not notice, Juugo healed himself by pumping fluid from a dead samurai during the Gokage summit. If Juugo's body could do anything, he would not need to do that. Rather, he can use some technique to feed himself or someone else with some human material. Another occurrence was when he cut Orochimaru's cells from Kabuto to revive Orochimaru in the cave. Thus, it is not actually a property of Juugo's flesh to regenerate. rather, it has something to do with curse seal technique.

For now, there is only one person whose cell can spread and heal someone by themselves, and it is Hashirama.

Scientists emulate power? Where did you get that idea? They study and analyse what exists.
    Look all around you, bro. What planet are you living on. We have in vitro process to make babies. We have emulation of human abilities in computer, emulation of iPhone, Game console, etc.

Kabuto needed Sasuke's eyes. And you made quite a leap, here.
    It is sure that Sharingan is important to Kabuto and Oro. However, we have seen that the new Narutoverse kind of make currentSasuke's EMS useless. He need Kabuto to put some upgrade on it whether you like or not.

Highly unlikely.
    Well, even a 0.01% of probability can sometimes be the first outcome.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey

First, Juugo want Kimmimaru's will, which is to see orochimaru succeed. Second, Orochimaru never explain what path of Sasuke he want to see.

Third, Kabuto was not a perfect sage because in this manga, a perfect sage is the one who can go in sage mode while keeping his human appearance.

Next, on Juugo's balance, it is the same for all the user of Juugo's power. The perfect form of Sasuke's CS2 was a human with animalistic look, and wings. It is an inherent attribute of Juugo's power and has nothing to do with balance. In addition, notice that their body does not meet the SM criteria. Thus, for them to get more power, transformation is assure. This is what Kabuto tried to solve by using many DNA including Karins.

Finally, last week, I tried to prove to the entire fanbase that Naruto will wake-up without Yin Kurama, and that his new power will surpass Hashirama himself. Many people disagree with this, but I already won the first part. So, speaking of good fight, you are too late. Just make sure you remind me next week if Kabuto is an ally or a foe.

What is Orochimaru's will that was highlight. He simply asked if Sasuke's wind stop there. One thing you should notice here is that a dead Sasuke has no wind. Therefore, Orochimaru will not mind taking his body. The Sasuke whose wind mattered to Orochimaru was an alive Sasuke.

Juugo's cell do not rebuild vital organs by themselves in case you have note notice. You should see the process as a two step one:

In case you did not notice, Juugo healed himself by pumping fluid from a dead samurai during the Gokage summit. If Juugo's body could do anything, he would not need to do that. Rather, he can use some technique to feed himself or someone else with some human material. Another occurrence was when he cut Orochimaru's cells from Kabuto to revive Orochimaru in the cave. Thus, it is not actually a property of Juugo's flesh to regenerate. rather, it has something to do with curse seal technique.

For now, there is only one person whose cell can spread and heal someone by themselves, and it is Hashirama.

Look all around you, bro. What planet are you living on. We have in vitro process to make babies. We have emulation of human abilities in computer, emulation of iPhone, Game console, etc.

It is sure that Sharingan is important to Kabuto and Oro. However, we have seen that the new Narutoverse kind of make currentSasuke's EMS useless. He need Kabuto to put some upgrade on it whether you like or not.

Well, even a 0.01% of probability can sometimes be the first outcome.
    Juugo's body didn't originate from the CM in fact there is a possibity that the CM limits Juugo's abilities. The merging technique Juugo used on Sasuke was a technique of Juugo's clan. He said that himself, CM only amplifies abilities, it doesn't give you new ones.
    Also, Orochimaru can't take over a dead body.

Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.

Yes, they do. It's plain as day.

Juugo lost his flesh when he used that to HEAL Sasuke. He wasn't at his full strength. He even closed the wound that blew through his forearm to his chest from Raikage's attack before he took chakra from the samurai. [x] [x]

@Bold, If you read the OP you would know why that's bunk.

Juugo's cells did for Sasuke what Hashirama's did for Madara and saved his life after taking a vital hit, which blew off the entirety of Sasuke's chest. Never mind, in fact they did more.

Massive generalization, stretching concept, misrepresentation, etc.

Straw man.

Last edited by The Robot With Human Hair; 02-14-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123