Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How Madara survived at VotE and how Sasuke is going to survive now

The statement reached in this theory:
    When an Uchiha obtains EMS he also unlocks a certain seal in his genes/eyes, which will activate upon death. This will make a spiritual form of the founder of the Uchiha clan (and thus the creator of the sharingan, aka elder son of Hagoromo) appear to help him and give him a second chance to live.
    I will argue for this below, so if it sounds interesting, feel free to read it!

I might as well start by saying, that we have probably all seen several theories suggesting, that there was a person at the VotE after Hashirama defeated Madara.

From this a lot of people have also been suggesting, that this person could be the one appearing before Sasuke in the last chapters.
    I am simply building upon those theories with yet another how-Madara-survived-theory and how-Sasuke-might-survive-theory. Anyway I will try to do it short.

First a little history, here we see the elder son of the Ridukou senin:

We know he inherited the spiritual power and the eyes og the sage. Much suggests that he has rinnengan from that picture we saw of him long ago.
    A good theory would be, that he is the founder of the Uchiha clan, and thus he is the one who invented the sharingan. At least the sharingan must stem from him.

I believe a person with his powers could have possibly placed something in the sharingan, some special "seal", which could make him appear shortly in moments of need.

However, he would not do that for any Uchiha. Only the very strongest Uchiha, namely those that obtained the eternal mangekyou sharingan.
    This makes sense, because the elder brother hated his own brother. Only those that had forsaken the love for their brother and taken his eyes, would be deemed worthy of his help.

This could even explain, why the sharingan was designed in a manner, so that it would be the eyes of your brother, that would allow you to use mangekyou sharingan eternally.

Now to the mystery man, what is he then? I believe we all agree the elder brother is dead, because it has simply been too long. This I why I suggest he makes his spirit reappear, whatever type of seal he left in the sharingan, unlocking the seal would unlock a bit of his chakra, thus making it possible.

So I believe we all agree that the chakra Karin is sensing looks like senjutsu? But not just that, she even says she has a bad feeling with the chakra.

Well the older brother was the kind of person, who thought peace could be obtained with force and violence, which was the reason Hagoromo didn't chose him. So his chakra would probably not have a nice touch either.

But why is he using senjutsu? Well, if he is just a spiritual being made of small amount of chakra, his existence would be quite limited? The only way such a "spirit" could keep on existing would be by getting more chakra, and with no person to give him chakra, the spirit could use the nature around him to gather chakra.

To summarise:
    When an Uchiha obtains EMS he also unlocks a certain seal in his genes/eyes, which will activate upon death. This will make a spiritual form of the founder of the Uchiha clan (and thus the creator of the sharingan, aka elder son of Hagoromo) appear to help him and give him a second chance to live.

Ending side note:
    Now this was pretty much the full theory, however, while I wrote it, something came to mind, which is a bit related to it, so I might as well write it too. It's regarding Naruto, we all saw how he is in quite a pinch if he is to survive.

So what if something similar happens to him? What if the younger son of the sage appears to help him?
    Far fetched, and I have no idea, how it would be possible, but it was just a thought.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: How Madara survived at VotE and how Sasuke is going to survive now

The haircut doesn't fit , but that is an intersting theory.
    The mystery guy have to be a legend that is able to explain us an interesting story.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Nice theory. He obviously is able to assume a physical form though since Tobirama can see him. In other instances where we have seen chakra sealed and released in times of need, the chakra is contained within the person that is experiencing the condition. Great job explaining some of the reasons why this being would manifest though, I enjoyed that part very much.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swift as a midnight breeze in
    the moonlit night

Interesting theory. I doubt it's him though

Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting theory, though I doubt this will be the case.

One thing I found interesting is that the silhouette of the mystery man looks as though some flames (chakra?) are resonating from them:

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Nice theory. He obviously is able to assume a physical form though since Tobirama can see him. In other instances where we have seen chakra sealed and released in times of need, the chakra is contained within the person that is experiencing the condition. Great job explaining some of the reasons why this being would manifest though, I enjoyed that part very much.
    I tried to explain this with the senjutsu, which Karin seems to be sensing. This could make such a "spirit" take a "physical" form. Well that was my guess, though I understand and agree with your scepticism, when taking past events into account. However, we also know that people with exceptional spiritual powers could probably do more with a spirit than what Minato could do.

Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    Interesting theory, though I doubt this will be the case.

One thing I found interesting is that the silhouette of the mystery man looks as though some flames (chakra?) are resonating from them:

Well I also doubt it myself, I still think it's more likely to be Kabuto, but we'll see. It made some sense at least, then I'm glad.

I have been thinking about that too, but I think it just illustrates fluctuations in chakra, which Karin is sensing.

Last edited by thegame; 02-13-2014 at 06:19 PM.

You will burn Veritas. Sir Blades of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TH United.

I am liking the mystery man theories.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama

That's what I've been saying .....it was that same guy that saved Madara at Vote

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    them just misbehaving nowadays

Interesting theory,this , only if kishi were on narutobase

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

I think it would be interesting if this man was a survivor of the uzumaki clan massacre. Then we would learn what really happened.(who caused it and why). Also it would give a opportunity for us to see more of their powers.

Intereasting theory though.

ブラッククエーサ
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only 1 question humanity
    can never solve. Why?

Super great love it but but the figure dot seems to match it there was a zestu in that figure but this serect was kept for another chapter meaning its more special then that idk how special but .......

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really like this theory. I think it's definitely more likely to be a much simpler solution, I like this possibility the most. While I used to be against the theories about the Elder Son becoming a character in the present, I've been thinking of this to be more and more possible, and I think this would be a graceful way to do it.

+Rep too

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    I think it would be interesting if this man was a survivor of the uzumaki clan massacre. Then we would learn what really happened.(who caused it and why). Also it would give a opportunity for us to see more of their powers.

Intereasting theory though.
    Well it's hard to see, how that would fit into the situation, but I agree, that it would be interesting :P

Personally I once made an theory (long ago), that Madara destroyed the uzumaki clan except for Nagato, he then placed his eyes in Nagato and put him in some family care in country, where he could remain anonymous for some time.

Nevertheless, then we would/could just get the story from Madara himself, and if Naruto recovers and gets an power up so they can have a fair clash, that could still be possible. I doubt the mystery man can tell such tales though.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Could be true. It's probably the same guy that saved Madara. Since Madara was stabbed through the heart and was completly out of it he had to have someone who helped him.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I definitely think it's connected to how Madara survived. May not be the Elder Son, but I think the two scenarios are definitely connected and whatever saved Madara is about to Save Sasuke.

It being Kabuto would be a disappointment now. Wouldn't of been a disappointment if there wasn't two bloody cliffhangers. If it is Kabuto I'd imagine Kishi would just reveal it in 643.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

Well it seems it was Kabuto all along.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

You are incorrect.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    You are incorrect.
    Hopefully the age of trolls will soon end. You are nothing more. So what if it's incorrect? I just gave a suggestion other than Kabuto. I even said I thought it was more likely to be Kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Well I also doubt it myself, I still think it's more likely to be Kabuto, but we'll see. It made some sense at least, then I'm glad.
    But I am flattered that you remembered my theory, you must really care a lot about, what I write. You even take screen shots of it and save it on your PC, do you perhaps also know my name and where I live?