Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Minato did not Fail his Son, His Village, or the Ninja World

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard Punk View Post
    Still a Faillure you know why?

about to solo your thread in a sec.

i mean come on man..

haters gonne hate
    If you are going to use this as an argument against this post then you must be the most stupid person in naruto base. I have been reading this manga for way too long. Almost since it started. I did not missed any chapter. One thing is what he said and other way different what minato had done in his short life

There is always going to be failures there are no perfect person. he didn't fail in the most important things the way I see it The ones who really failed were the previous kages. The reason why the villages started getting into war was because of Harishima. He introduced them "POWER" of the tailed demons by giving it away as "TOOLS". If the tailed demons wouldn't have been treated as TOOLS like harishima did then they wouldn't have had this much hatred towards the people. The uzumaki clan was completely destroyed because of harishima action. Uzumaki clan were masters of seals and other villages wanted to gain power of those seal so they can use them on the tailed demons. Harishima started the first war and was unable to stop uchiha madara.

Tobirama the second hokage, was the reason why uchiha madara became dark or started looking for other path. Tobirama was also creator of a jutsu that killed many ninjas in the current war. Tobirama was the sole reason why the uchiha and konoha leaf never got along. He was a peace breaker and started the second great war.

The third hokage with his ideals, he started the third great war between villages. He was unable to stand up to the superiors like Tsunade did so many times. He just sat there in agreement. Wasn't able to stop Uchiha itachi from killing the entire uchiha clan. This led to sasuke resentment towards the konoha people.

Minato was the one who stopped the third great war. He was the one who stopped single handed the raikage secret missions to stir wars or steal the nine tail demon fox. He saved kushina. Third raikage himself said that he had many encounters with him. Minato earned respect from the cloud village and other villages. Minato was he one who stopped obito from gaining possession of the nine tail demon fox early in naruto. He was the one stopped obito from totally destroying the konoha village. He was the one who was fixing all what the other previous hokages had horribly failed to manage. He was the one who was fixing them all. Minato saved kakashi, gai and all those shinobis that played big big role in naruto. Minato saved naruto and entrusted a power he KNEW naruto could use someday. As it is right now, he is the one who is still up, harishima is down, tobirama is down, sarotobi is fighting something that oro team was able to stop. the five kages were struggling in defeating this new mask man. Oro team showed them how it really it's done. Minato is right there next to naruto sakura gaara kakashi. Guess who is going to save them? minato will have to save them from madara. I would think twice before saying anything

Last edited by yondaimeminato; 02-13-2014 at 11:47 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

He created Naruto, he wins.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laxusソロ

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    All these haters are Uchiha fans, no big deal
    The amusing thing about this post is.....it's actually coming from a Hyuuga fapper.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laxusソロ

Quote Originally Posted by Naijakid View Post
    This idiot keeps acting as if he knows how to solo

O.T: the haters are the Uchihas fapkids tho we all know Minato solos their fav
    Much like One-eye Madara soloed your boyfriend Hashirama.

440mil beli pirate. Mephew D Kensei's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clan Cloudd

Dude belived his son cld handle all the shiz that wld come with being a Jin and surely enough Naruto pushed thru and made the Jin thing his own and shined in the dark and void situation he was born to. Minato is just some random guy not even from some all blessed clan lyk Uchiha and Senju and whatever he did agnaist such superpowers was a succes in some manner heck even throwing a stone at the Kyuubi is a feat on its own what of stoping it from decimating the village, also he owes nothing to the shinobi world save for his responsibilities as a Kage saving thousands from behind the grave is a lot. Just by being Naruto's dad is far more succes than anyother charecter in the manga coz end of the day/series he stands the proudest.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama Failed to Stop Madara which means Hashirama FAILED THE WORLD. Tobirama FAILE TO DEAL WITH THE UCHIHA means he Made Madara like that which MEANS TOBIRAMA FAILED THE WORLD SHALL I CONTINUE ? Every CHARACTER IN THE MANGA FAILED IN SOME WAYS

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    there is only one
    perfection,KAMI

he is a shinobi that deserves respect,but somehow he is not getting it.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashirama Failed to Stop Madara which means Hashirama FAILED THE WORLD. Tobirama FAILE TO DEAL WITH THE UCHIHA means he Made Madara like that which MEANS TOBIRAMA FAILED THE WORLD SHALL I CONTINUE ? Every CHARACTER IN THE MANGA FAILED IN SOME WAYS JUST LIKE NRUTO SAID IT IS NOT THAT BAD TO LIVE WITH A TAILED BEAST IF MINATO DIDNT SEALED KURAMA IN NARUTO WHO WOULD BE THE JINCHURIKI NOW AND HE WOULD NEVER TAMED THE 9 tails.

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

So much fap going on in one thread. I like the fact that minato fanboys need to compensate for minatos recent BIG failure. I guess if the shoe fits wear it?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    So much fap going on in one thread. I like the fact that minato fanboys need to compensate for minatos recent BIG failure. I guess if the shoe fits wear it?
    I like How Retarded Minato Haters wants to compensate that he is one of best shinobis in the series trying to make him look bad.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by benzy View Post
    I like How Retarded Minato Haters wants to compensate that he is one of best shinobis in the series trying to make him look bad.
    He made his own self look bad why do you think his fans are butt hurt this week? Nice try though...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He made himself look bad with what ? With trying to save his son ? U are too dumb to understand why Kakashi didnt saw the BZ coming with his sharingan and Kakashi wasnt busy with anything and Minato concentrated to save his son IDIOT.

BTW : Minato fans arent buthurts i only see threads for blaming Minato which means Minato HATERS are buthurt by seeing how fast he can make Handseals to see that he can switch his chakra and all these things DUMB IDIOT

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mother Nature

He made himself look bad with what ? With trying to save his son ? U are too dumb to understand why Kakashi didnt saw the BZ coming with his sharingan and Kakashi wasnt busy with anything and Minato concentrated to save his son IDIOT.

BTW : Minato fans arent buthurts i only see threads for blaming Minato which means Minato HATERS are buthurt by seeing how fast he can make Handseals to see that he can switch his chakra and all these things DUMB IDIOT

Why you so mad? Minato obviously failed to save his son with his great reflexes you fans praise so much. Now when he failed to utilize his reflexes that you praise that he solos people with you now degrade and lay them extinct? The one man that was the fastest in the world who couldn't react to something that was point blank in his face?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post

Why you so mad? Minato obviously failed to save his son with his great reflexes you fans praise so much. Now when he failed to utilize his reflexes that you praise that he solos people with you now degrade and lay them extinct? The one man that was the fastest in the world who couldn't react to something that was point blank in his face?
    Minato made Black Zetsu look top ten-ish.

Hell, he might be since he currently has half the 9 tails in him.

Trolled Minato in front of his dying son cause he wants to daydream right there on the spot of all times.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.

smhs

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

Quote Originally Posted by yondaimeminato View Post
    If you are going to use this as an argument against this post then you must be the most stupid person in naruto base. I have been reading this manga for way too long. Almost since it started. I did not missed any chapter. One thing is what he said and other way different what minato had done in his short life

There is always going to be failures there are no perfect person. he didn't fail in the most important things the way I see it The ones who really failed were the previous kages. The reason why the villages started getting into war was because of Harishima. He introduced them "POWER" of the tailed demons by giving it away as "TOOLS". If the tailed demons wouldn't have been treated as TOOLS like harishima did then they wouldn't have had this much hatred towards the people. The uzumaki clan was completely destroyed because of harishima action. Uzumaki clan were masters of seals and other villages wanted to gain power of those seal so they can use them on the tailed demons. Harishima started the first war and was unable to stop uchiha madara.

Tobirama the second hokage, was the reason why uchiha madara became dark or started looking for other path. Tobirama was also creator of a jutsu that killed many ninjas in the current war. Tobirama was the sole reason why the uchiha and konoha leaf never got along. He was a peace breaker and started the second great war.

The third hokage with his ideals, he started the third great war between villages. He was unable to stand up to the superiors like Tsunade did so many times. He just sat there in agreement. Wasn't able to stop Uchiha itachi from killing the entire uchiha clan. This led to sasuke resentment towards the konoha people.

Minato was the one who stopped the third great war. He was the one who stopped single handed the raikage secret missions to stir wars or steal the nine tail demon fox. He saved kushina. Third raikage himself said that he had many encounters with him. Minato earned respect from the cloud village and other villages. Minato was he one who stopped obito from gaining possession of the nine tail demon fox early in naruto. He was the one stopped obito from totally destroying the konoha village. He was the one who was fixing all what the other previous hokages had horribly failed to manage. He was the one who was fixing them all. Minato saved kakashi, gai and all those shinobis that played big big role in naruto. Minato saved naruto and entrusted a power he KNEW naruto could use someday. As it is right now, he is the one who is still up, harishima is down, tobirama is down, sarotobi is fighting something that oro team was able to stop. the five kages were struggling in defeating this new mask man. Oro team showed them how it really it's done. Minato is right there next to naruto sakura gaara kakashi. Guess who is going to save them? minato will have to save them from madara. I would think twice before saying anything
    manga says otherwice bye

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mother Nature

benzy left that wall of text in my inbox. I rustled his jimmies good coach. Minato fans so butthurt over 1 mistake...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard Punk View Post
    Still a Faillure you know why?

about to solo your thread in a sec.

i mean come on man..

haters gonne hate
    blaming himself for things he couldn't do..not literally for things he did..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

He failed his family in every way possible.....such failure deserves to be labeled as such.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, benzy you got some serious issues to deal with if you take a manga this seriously.

Let's go on a learning adventure, shall we? This is a manga. It is FICTIONAL. Meaning that whatever happens here and whomever it happens to ISN'T real. Which means you SHOULDN'T take all of this seriously. Does that make sense?

Who cares what people think?! If they want to call Minato a failure, let them. It doesn't change what happens in your real life (at least, I hope not). If you think he isn't a failure, then just move on. However, putting up a wall of spam in a thread shows that you have no self-control when it comes to a FICTIONAL storyline with FICTIONAL characters.

Relax before you rupture a pretty important blood vessel or nerve.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineGTR View Post
    Wow, benzy you got some serious issues to deal with if you take a manga this seriously.

Let's go on a learning adventure, shall we? This is a manga. It is FICTIONAL. Meaning that whatever happens here and whomever it happens to ISN'T real. Which means you SHOULDN'T take all of this seriously. Does that make sense?

Who cares what people think?! If they want to call Minato a failure, let them. It doesn't change what happens in your real life (at least, I hope not). If you think he isn't a failure, then just move on. However, putting up a wall of spam in a thread shows that you have no self-control when it comes to a FICTIONAL storyline with FICTIONAL characters.

Relax before you rupture a pretty important blood vessel or nerve.
    Its quite apparent he is either a twelve year old or as fruity as a nut cake.

Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE

Quote Originally Posted by valandil988 View Post
    He failed his family in every way possible.....such failure deserves to be labeled as such.
    Every way not true he saved his son thats all that matters, even in death he is about to save his son

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    in your bed

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    All these haters are Uchiha fans, no big deal
    im not an uchiha fan and i think hes a failure. the fact he went down memory lane while within range of black zetsu and then gave kurama to black zetsu is a hhhhhhhhuuuuuugggggggeeeeeeeee failure. that failure alone was enough to ruin his whole character. and i like how the pics used in this thread to disprove him being a failure are from when he was alive and before kishi changed his character after he found out the masked man was obito. the old minato was cool and definitely not a failure. he has had nothing but failures and acted incredibly stupid ever since he found out obito was the masked man. and when he trasported the whole alliance out of the barrier with the four tbb from juubito that was more narutos doing.

minato failed too. he couldve telleported to the other side of the world and gotten rid of any chance of failure. but he stayed right by blackl zetsu and look at what happened.

Last edited by grenwood; 02-14-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Immersed in darkness. VolatileSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    LolChidori is da boss.

He is a failure. So what if he beat Obito? Obito lived, formed akatsuki, and waged a war that killed almost 80 thousand people, and then became the Juubi's Jinchuriki which killed even more. He didn't hinder Obito one bit. He is the reason Madara has revived, simply because he couldn't do the right thing and end Obito. It's even worse since Madara was pretty much beaten by Hashirama. Now Madara is the Juubi's Jin and Naruto and Sasuke are near death. He failed again when he was the one person capable of saving Naruto, and he gave Yin Kurama to Black Zetsu.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titan.

^ yup hes like failure avenue.

Sasuke brought back the wrong Edo tensei/ Should have gotten Kushina instead.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123