Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 503 Spoilers / Summaries

Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    Just wondering because I cba to make a thread on it, how is Tobi meant to resurrect the Jubi if half of the Nine-Tail's Chakra is sealed away permanently....
    That's a good question. I'm sure Madara knows that half the Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra is sealed in the Shinigami, but he might not need it. Madara plans to revive the Jubi, so what I assume he is going to do is gather all the power of the nine tailed beasts and insert it into the Jubi. The Jubi will awaken, and Madara will seize control of it, becoming its host. As it looks from here, I think Madara might have had a hand in the sealing. Just before departing (we don't even know where he is going), he said "eventually the Nine-Tails will be mine." Does he mean both the yin and yang of the chakra, or only one? But this is definitely a good question you have raised; there is no evidence that I can raise that addresses this question from a solid standpoint. It might be a good idea to make a thread out of it.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Notification from Manga Stream - Read free manga online!

"One Piece and Naruto will be out at their usual times today but Bleach will likely be delayed until midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)."

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    That's a good question. I'm sure Madara knows that half the Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra is sealed in the Shinigami, but he might not need it. Madara plans to revive the Jubi, so what I assume he is going to do is gather all the power of the nine tailed beasts and insert it into the Jubi. The Jubi will awaken, and Madara will seize control of it, becoming its host. As it looks from here, I think Madara might have had a hand in the sealing. Just before departing (we don't even know where he is going), he said "eventually the Nine-Tails will be mine." Does he mean both the yin and yang of the chakra, or only one? But this is definitely a good question you have raised; there is no evidence that I can raise that addresses this question from a solid standpoint. It might be a good idea to make a thread out of it.
    It been on my mind for awhile, I just made a thread about it now

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

Oh the thread is called

How can Tobi Resurrect the Jubi if half of the Nine-Tail's Chakra is Sealed Away

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol silenceofthelambs : you really can't admit that minato beat ur god like madara . Cool man its only a manga maaann , chiiiilll out

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

pics I found on onemanga.com

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    lol silenceofthelambs : you really can't admit that minato beat ur god like madara . Cool man its only a manga maaann , chiiiilll out
    Don't worry, I've already admitted that Madara lost. It was just an opinion that I held, theorizing on it often, but it's been proved wrong, so I'm not going to dwell. There will be better things in the manga down the line - the only thing that I know is going to happen is a multitude of Minato fans telling me "I told you so! In your face!" or something along the lines of that. I already have in my mind a few potential users who will break out this line.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh boy. Middle pic has guy with 'same eyes' as Kurenai. Here comes 80 theories threads that Kurenai is hiding a 'clan jutsu/kekkai genkai'.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cowboy View Post
    Oh boy. Middle pic has guy with 'same eyes' as Kurenai. Here comes 80 theories threads that Kurenai is hiding a 'clan jutsu/kekkai genkai'.
    looooooooooooooool SO TRUE!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato murked madara hahahahah!!!!!!!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Silenceoflambs chill out for a bit man. I enjoy and sometimes find your theories interesting but chill out with the high vocab, seems like your trying to impress the 13yr olds here with your masters in English...

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Silenceoflambs chill out for a bit man. I enjoy and sometimes find your theories interesting but chill out with the high vocab, seems like your trying to impress the 13yr olds here with your masters in English...
    Nah, he's better off with the high vocab. When you're trying to make a point, you have to sound like you know what you are talking about. Nobody will take you seriously. To be honest with you, I often skim over what the other people post in these threads because they start off the first sentence shortening words, misspelling, or using bad grammar. If you are trying to make a point, do it rightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cowboy View Post
    ROFL I was thinking the same shit.

Do we have a potential dojutsu here? It must be stronger than the RINNEGAN!!!!!

Abilities: It can see through clothes. The real reason Jiraiya hung around Konoha was to get a pair of these legendary eyes. The Pervigan.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ur right eyesofthekyubbi, I pass up plenty of comments from certain people that ive gotten to know from their comments and get to the juicy stuff, SPOILERS and GOOD PREDICTIONS. Often people get on here and start talking like ME right NOW LOL But this is only my first time, I cant stand when I see theres a new comment in the spoilers page and I come in to check it out and see two guys bickering back and forth...

Oh yea, PS- Ive read other posts that keep it simple and get to the point without trying to sound like some English major. Ill say this "KISS" (from my military times), without insulting anybody, it stands for "Keep It Simple Stupid".

Last edited by Zurita210; 07-22-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Despite the evident sarcasm, I just want to say that when Zetsu created a duplicate of Kisame, it was able to fight on equal footing with and defeat Killer Bee, who also had help from the Eight-Tailed Beast. I think they are powerful, but let's just wait until tomorrow - hopefully this question will be answered by then.
    the handseal kisame performed half a second before he was obliterated was a substitution jutsu and he switched with the zetsu clone.zetsus clones CANNOT I repeat cannot use the originals abilities or jutsu or zetsu would make a clone of the ten strongest shinobi and take over the world.when zetsu asked to fight naruto madara said he would lose.by your logic he could have just made two clones of everyone and made them fight the real ones right?wrong it doesn't happen that way.I'm sorry if this comes out the wrong way but to me it seems like common sense that zetsus clones shouldn't be able to do that

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't worry, I've already admitted that Madara lost. It was just an opinion that I held, theorizing on it often, but it's been proved wrong, so I'm not going to dwell. There will be better things in the manga down the line - the only thing that I know is going to happen is a multitude of Minato fans telling me "I told you so! In your face!" or something along the lines of that. I already have in my mind a few potential users who will break out this line.
    well you won't get a line like that from me.your arguements on that subject were always completely valid and backed up so anyone that gives you any trouble should just give it a rest.you proved wonderful points and actually kept my interest on the subject so don't even mind people that bring it up.they are threatened by your intellect and competence and nothing more.so what if in the end it didn't happen the way you thought it would.in my oppinion you gave that subject more life then any other member so continue doing what you do and keep up the good work your input and way of viewing things is always welcome with me and countless other I'm sure

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its so funny how these predictions are totally off. -_-" This chapter has been released. And guess what? It have 18 pages!!! Looks like Kishi woke up on the right side of the bed.
    Minato uses Dead Demon Seal or AKA Rebirth Death Soul BS. And too tired, ETC ETC ETC.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    well you won't get a line like that from me.your arguements on that subject were always completely valid and backed up so anyone that gives you any trouble should just give it a rest.you proved wonderful points and actually kept my interest on the subject so don't even mind people that bring it up.they are threatened by your intellect and competence and nothing more.so what if in the end it didn't happen the way you thought it would.in my oppinion you gave that subject more life then any other member so continue doing what you do and keep up the good work your input and way of viewing things is always welcome with me and countless other I'm sure
    Thank you; I appreciate your words. I enjoy hearing your thoughts on a topic as well - often times it moves me to reply as well, and put my opinions in too. You should definitely make more theories, you know what you're talking about and I like that. Your input and way of viewing things is always welcome with me too, since it proves me with something interesting to read on these threads.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234