Status
    May 2011
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

Zetsu Master Clone.

Since we are slingin bs about who's foot it could be here is another potential. Do you recall that one Hashirama clone from which all other Zetsu sprang?

What if two things happened. Spiral Zetsu enveloped Yamato and then this Hashirama master clone became, active and started walking around as well. Our understanding of Black Zetsu is that he consisted of dark material that Madara described as his will.

This darkness may be what Karon senses. Anyway, just food for thought.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Re: Zetsu Master Clone.

So you are saying that the Hashirama clone will go active and that he is the mystery person?

Because of what will it go active?
    Yamato being there?
    Spiral being there?
    Didnt the clone lack a mind of its own?

What is the relevance of the sentence about black zetsu??

Last edited by Meowazziel; 02-14-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Much respect to Kishimoto. He
    and Stan Lee inspired me more
    than most

Interesting thought.

Status
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    So you are saying that the Hashirama clone is Hashirama's will that will go active
    and that he is the mystery person? Or just that the clone will go active?

Because of what will it go active?
    Yamato being there?
    Spiral being there?

What is the relevance of the sentence about black zetsu??

You seem to not have finished your theory/thread, like leaving out some cause and effect.
    Or you want people to form their own theory, based on some of these pictures and hints you provided?
    Well, yeah that was kind of the point to stir up conversation but I'll speculate further.

Ok, I have to question why Madara would just decide to detach himself from the GM and trust to his resurrection. We know that Zetsu by himself would not be able to guarantee it since Obito was able to resist the first attempt. His detachment at that time was as though he was being discarded. Couple that with how defiant Zetsu is towards him and that Zetsu didn't bother to keep track of Madara's body since Kabuto obtained it and it leaves much for us to consider. The attachments to the Gedo seem reminiscent of puppets and that may be truly what Obito and Madara are to this true antagonist. So when we see this black rod jut out of the Hashi clone and Madara describes it as his will you have to wonder if he is really the extension and not the other way around. I'm not expecting this clone to exhibit hashirama's benevolence I think the DNA was just a means to an end and is still just a tool.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Well, yeah that was kind of the point to stir up conversation but I'll speculate further.

Ok, I have to question why Madara would just decide to detach himself from the GM and trust to his resurrection. We know that Zetsu by himself would not be able to guarantee it since Obito was able to resist the first attempt. His detachment at that time was as though he was being discarded. Couple that with how defiant Zetsu is towards him and that Zetsu didn't bother to keep track of Madara's body since Kabuto obtained it and it leaves much for us to consider. The attachments to the Gedo seem reminiscent of puppets and that may be truly what Obito and Madara are to this true antagonist. So when we see this black rod jut out of the Hashi clone and Madara describes it as his will you have to wonder if he is really the extension and not the other way around. I'm not expecting this clone to exhibit hashirama's benevolence I think the DNA was just a means to an end and is still just a tool.
    Yeah so the Hashirama clone basically is not mindless but is the person behind the strings so to speak?
    That is what you say right?

So the black rods is some remnants of the Juubi's will maybe, who tries to revive itself?
    I like that.

It reminds me of an old theory I had, where I theorize that the Juubi has taken
    control of Madara and makes Madara revive it.
    Here is the link in case you are interesting (cant reply in it anymore due to its oldness).
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277404

Last edited by Meowazziel; 02-14-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Status
    May 2011

Actually I would describe it as another puppet, but closer to revealing the puppeteer than we have ever been. Characters would be able to deduce that whatever will is driving it, it has it's own agenda and that it operates outside of Madara's control and may likely have influenced c Madara (hence his convenient spit up).

Last edited by Gyakusetsu; 02-14-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Actually I would describe it as another puppet, but closer to revealing the puppeteer than we have ever been. Characters would be able to deduce that whatever will is driving it, it has it's own agenda and that it operates outside of Madara's control and may likely have influenced c Madara (hence his convenient spit up).
    So the Hashirama clone is not a puppet of the Juubi according to you right? I think I have an idea of who you have in mind. Its indeed interesting food for thought.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Actual sounds plausible...

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

That is interesting but ,
    who is controlling that artificial body of Hashirama via those blacks rods?
    Madara?
    Is he going to make sure that Sasuke is dead by revealing his secret weapon , this zetsu master clone?

Could this master clone be controlled by Hashirama's will , that surpasses Madara's?

Nice idea.