Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Hagoromo Doesnt Have Senju/Uchiha In +More

    People keep on saying that the SO6Ps has Senju/Uchiha Dna or he is both clans this is false and they repeatedly said it in the manga

    COAT (Creation of all things) allows the sage to being life into creation from his imagination

    So this means he created them in the image He wanted them to be because possibly he couldn't have kids by having the juubi in him so saying this there not related to him and the brother's themselves aren't related to each other at all!

    How?
    Hinata (Hyuuga) loves Naruto (Uzumaki)
    Hashirama (Senju) sexed Mito (Uzumaki) making Tsunade (Uzumaki/senju Dna)
    ^
    people think this is incest but it isn't since there not even family

    This is incest among the clans if this happens
    Sasuke (Uchiha) Sexed Hinata (Hyuuga)
    how is that incest????

    BECAUSE THERE BLOOD FAMILY! From the ancestor uchiha

    I have gotten all this from the manga on Viz as it stated "Uchihas sharingan are derived from hyuuga bloodline"

    Since people can't read.....
    Where is Hagoromo wife?
    Who is Hagoromo wife?
    how was the clan born?

    What obito said "Once and the same"
    ^ yes technically they are from Hagoromo but there not his actual sons people who can't seem to read needs to stop posting only thing obito said correctly

    The he was the 2 clans and 2 blooodlines
    That's just what obito might have thought because he never read the tablet

    Short....Logical....Factual?
     
         
    Last edited by OfficialRikudouSennin; 02-14-2014 at 10:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Grandmaster AburameShino's Avatar
    Status
    AburameShino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Clans and families are different I'm pretty sure.

    Within an entire clan there is a wide variety of family branches, and in fact most people would end up starting a family with someone from their own clan. That's how they continue to be clans instead of all blurring together.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Adrahman's Avatar
    Status
    Adrahman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minato ''Nigg@ stole my
    kyuubi!'' Lmaoo
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    I agree on everything except where you said this ''Hashirama (Senju) sexed Mito (Uzumaki) making Tsunade (Uzumaki/senju Dna)'' This is wrong since Tsunade is his grandaughter, not his daughter.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member bimbonium's Avatar
    Status
    bimbonium is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    where logic and fallacy leave together in harmony.
    Posts
    1,432
    Post Thanks / Like
    "naruto when you become
    hokage, let's be allies"
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by AburameShino View Post
    Clans and families are different I'm pretty sure.

    Within an entire clan there is a wide variety of family branches, and in fact most people would end up starting a family with someone from their own clan. That's how they continue to be clans instead of all blurring together.
    This ^^^^^
    /thread
     
         

  5. #5
    Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrahman View Post
    I agree on everything except where you said this ''Hashirama (Senju) sexed Mito (Uzumaki) making Tsunade (Uzumaki/senju Dna)'' This is wrong since Tsunade is his grandaughter, not his daughter.
    I know that I wasn't gonna type alot so I just made it short
     
         

  6. #6
    Immersed in darkness. VolatileSoul's Avatar
    Status
    VolatileSoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Jamaica.
    Posts
    1,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    LolChidori is da boss.
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post
    People keep on saying that the SO6Ps has Senju/Uchiha Dna or he is both clans this is false and they repeatedly said it

    COAT (Creation of all things) allows the sage to being life into creation from his imagination

    So this means he created them in the image. He wanted because possibly he couldn't have kids by having the juubi in him so saying this there not relates to him and tbe brother's aren't related to each other at all!

    How?
    Hinata (Hyuuga) loves Naruto (Uzumaki)
    Hashirama (Senju) sexed Mito (Uzumaki) making Tsunade (Uzumaki/senju Dna)
    ^
    people think this is incest but it isn't since there not even family

    This is incest among the clans if this happens
    Sasuke (Uchiha) Sexed Hinata (Hyuuga)
    how is that incest???? BECAUSE THERE BLOOD FAMILY! From the ancestor uchiha

    I have gotten all this from the manga on Viz as it stated "Uchihas sharingan are derived from hyuuga bloodline"

    Short....Logical....Factual?
    What is this sh*t? He never used Banbatsu Sozo to create his sons. That was never stated. Senju and Uzumaki are related. This is a manga fact. It's not even confirmed that Uchiha and Hyuuga are related. Not only did Kakashi admit that was a rumor, we know it to be false, since we know were Sharingan comes from.
     
         

  7. #7
    Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by AburameShino View Post
    Clans and families are different I'm pretty sure.

    Within an entire clan there is a wide variety of family branches, and in fact most people would end up starting a family with someone from their own clan. That's how they continue to be clans instead of all blurring together.
    It can't be since there should be more uchiha/senjus alive as you forget uchiha stayed together and senju just randomly seized to exist for no reason
     
         

  8. #8
    Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by VolatileSoul View Post
    What is this sh*t? He never used Banbatsu Sozo to create his sons. That was never stated. Senju and Uzumaki are related. This is a manga fact. It's not even confirmed that Uchiha and Hyuuga are related. Not only did Kakashi admit that was a rumor, we know it to be false, since we know were Sharingan comes from.
    Your not so right.....please read the manga and no because you didn't read nothing I posted if there related dumbass then its incest but there not
     
         

  9. #9
    Pride Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preparing Infinite Tsukuyomi,
    " All Shall Be As It Was
    In The Beginning" -_-
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post
    People keep on saying that the SO6Ps has Senju/Uchiha Dna or he is both clans this is false and they repeatedly said it in the manga

    COAT (Creation of all things) allows the sage to being life into creation from his imagination

    So this means he created them in the image He wanted them to be because possibly he couldn't have kids by having the juubi in him so saying this there not related to him and the brother's themselves aren't related to each other at all!

    How?
    Hinata (Hyuuga) loves Naruto (Uzumaki)
    Hashirama (Senju) sexed Mito (Uzumaki) making Tsunade (Uzumaki/senju Dna)
    ^
    people think this is incest but it isn't since there not even family

    This is incest among the clans if this happens
    Sasuke (Uchiha) Sexed Hinata (Hyuuga)
    how is that incest????

    BECAUSE THERE BLOOD FAMILY! From the ancestor uchiha

    I have gotten all this from the manga on Viz as it stated "Uchihas sharingan are derived from hyuuga bloodline"

    Short....Logical....Factual?
    Actually, I think Obito already stated that the Sage was both clans in one, ppl believe the Sage used In'youton to create his sons, but it hasnt been stated
     
         

  10. #10
    Grandmaster AburameShino's Avatar
    Status
    AburameShino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post
    It can't be since there should be more uchiha/senjus alive as you forget uchiha stayed together and senju just randomly seized to exist for no reason
    There are a ton of Uchiha alive still. They simply have no character development because they aren't characters in the story (Konoha's entire police force is comprised of Uchiha for example and there are enough of them to have plotted a coup detat against all of the Leaf).

    Tsunade is Senju, beyond that I really don't know why you never see any others. But regardless, none of this changes my original point.
     
         

  11. #11
    Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post
    Actually, I think Obito already stated that the Sage was both clans in one, ppl believe the Sage used In'youton to create his sons, but it hasnt been stated

    You fail to see mangastream/panda have wrong translations

    Corrections aren't made so let state this where is the sages wife? Because there evidence to say Coat was used to create the son's & tailed beast
     
         
    Last edited by OfficialRikudouSennin; 02-14-2014 at 10:16 PM.

  12. #12
    Member Xaiban's Avatar
    Status
    Xaiban is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post

    You fail to see mangastream/panda have wrong translations

    Corrections aren't made so let state this where is the aages wife? Because there evidence to say Coat was used to create the son's & tailed beast
    You sir are delusional. No where in the Manga does it ever mention that he created his sons with jutsu. I'm not saying he didn't because he could have(maybe). I'm just saying that it isn't stated in the manga.
     
         

  13. #13
    Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by AburameShino View Post
    There are a ton of Uchiha alive still. They simply have no character development because they aren't characters in the story (Konoha's entire police force is comprised of Uchiha for example and there are enough of them to have plotted a coup detat against all of the Leaf).

    Tsunade is Senju, beyond that I really don't know why you never see any others. But regardless, none of this changes my original point.
    your point in this is invalid as I am talking about Bloodlines & Hagoromo your simply saying clans as if it mattered among them as I stated It
     
         

  14. #14
    Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaiban View Post
    You sir are delusional. No where in the Manga does it ever mention that he created his sons with jutsu. I'm not saying he didn't because he could have(maybe). I'm just saying that it isn't stated in the manga.
    Then why doesn't the senju have a kekkei genkai? Why are both clans different and not the same? Where the mother? Where is there birthplace?
     
         

  15. #15
    Grandmaster AburameShino's Avatar
    Status
    AburameShino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post
    your point in this is invalid as I am talking about Bloodlines & Hagoromo your simply saying clans as if it mattered among them as I stated It
    Alright man. Having a really hard time following what you're trying to say in each post TBH.

    Just trying to explain Uchiha and Hyuga are absolutely not blood relatives; even if they possibly could share a common ancestry way way back.

    Peace out man.
     
         

  16. #16
    Sage of Six Paths KisuneUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    KisuneUchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power is not will.... It is
    the phenomenon of physically
    making things
    happen....~Madara Uchiha
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post
    Then why doesn't the senju have a kekkei genkai? Why are both clans different and not the same? Where the mother? Where is there birthplace?
    Who is Hagoromo's father?
    Who is Kakashi's mother?
    Who is Kurenai's mother?

    Just because they havent made an appearance in the series does not mean they do not exist v_v If that were the case then, Hagoromo was made via COAT
    Kurenai was made via COAT
    etc
    See how nonsensical that sounds...
    v_v
     
         

  17. #17
    Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,063
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by KisuneUchiha View Post
    Who is Hagoromo's father?
    Who is Kakashi's mother?
    Who is Kurenai's mother?

    Just because they havent made an appearance in the series does not mean they do not exist v_v If that were the case then, Hagoromo was made via COAT
    Kurenai was made via COAT
    etc
    See how nonsensical that sounds...
    v_v
    Hagoromo was life birth also those aren't the matters here please stay on topic
     
         

  18. #18
    god of narutobase grenwood's Avatar
    Status
    grenwood is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    681
    Post Thanks / Like
    in your bed
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin View Post

    You fail to see mangastream/panda have wrong translations

    Corrections aren't made so let state this where is the sages wife? Because there evidence to say Coat was used to create the son's & tailed beast
    you just proved yourself wrong. in the upper left corner of the page you posted obito stated that the sage was the two clans and the two bloodlines in one. also even if he used creation of all things it would still be more like 50 percent clones of himself rather than not being related.
     
         

  19. #19
    多少の失敗 Katakitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Katakitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    737
    Post Thanks / Like
    唯一の愚か者は、悲し
    みを恐れずに幸せを探
    します。
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    This has to be the strangest thread I'v read in a time, and from your replies to others, you are quite hostile. So I will stand with only the facts that have been given to us, and as well give a small theory.

    The manga has stated that the Senju and Uzumaki are distant blood relatives and they are from the same person. They originate from the Younger Son of Hagoromo. The Uchiha are the only confirmed clan to originate from the Older Son however its highly likely that the Hyuuga also originate from there. Though it has never been confirmed, as Kakashi commented that their Kekkai Genkai's were linked somehow, but he also said it was only a rumor. ( Which explain it, seeing how they were the only two clans with special Dojutsu like that. ) Now, about Creation of All Things, we don't know the limits or the power of his jutsu yet. Its never been shown, only spoken of. So it may actually not be as fantastic as people thing, because if it was then Madara wouldn't need an illusion, he could just form the world as he wanted without the illusion. Heck, Hagoromo still needed a source to create the Bijuus and he wasn't able to destroy the Gedo so that means your COAT isn't an almighty jutsu.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Gulvklud's Avatar
    Status
    Gulvklud is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Quote Originally Posted by Katakitsu View Post
    This has to be the strangest thread I'v read in a time, and from your replies to others, you are quite hostile. So I will stand with only the facts that have been given to us, and as well give a small theory.

    The manga has stated that the Senju and Uzumaki are distant blood relatives and they are from the same person. They originate from the Younger Son of Hagoromo. The Uchiha are the only confirmed clan to originate from the Older Son however its highly likely that the Hyuuga also originate from there. Though it has never been confirmed, as Kakashi commented that their Kekkai Genkai's were linked somehow, but he also said it was only a rumor. ( Which explain it, seeing how they were the only two clans with special Dojutsu like that. ) Now, about Creation of All Things, we don't know the limits or the power of his jutsu yet. Its never been shown, only spoken of. So it may actually not be as fantastic as people thing, because if it was then Madara wouldn't need an illusion, he could just form the world as he wanted without the illusion. Heck, Hagoromo still needed a source to create the Bijuus and he wasn't able to destroy the Gedo so that means your COAT isn't an almighty jutsu.
    I strongly disagree, i believe that Kishi hadn't thought the whole story through at the point where Kakashi mentions the link between the Byuakugan and the Sharingan...

    the Byuakugan is activated through hand seals and only increases perceptiveness, it is nothing like the Sharingan...
     
         

  21. #21
    Member SkylineGTR's Avatar
    Status
    SkylineGTR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hagoromo Doesnt Gave Senju/Uchiha In +More

    Dude I completely LAWL'D when I read what you wrote; good job.

    I honestly don't know what manga you're reading, but no where in the manga does it remotely state that the Sage created his sons. Just because his wife was never mentioned doesn't mean that he "created" his sons. If you want to go with that premise, then a lot of members in the Naruto universe should have "created" their own children because a lot of the mothers/wife's for some ninjas haven't been mentioned. That would mean Choji, Kakashi, Asuma, Konohamaru, etc have all been "created" by their father. Just because they've not been mentioned doesn't mean they don't exist and the same goes for the Sage's wife (whether or not she may or may not exist).

    I honestly don't know what manga you've been reading, but you've been reading it all wrong.

    The guys isn't God.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •