Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Member King Nasus's Avatar
    Status
    King Nasus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    I will make this short.

    Zetsu can copy chakara. This means no one but Naruto can sense him. He must be in kyubi mode though.

    The Rikage the rival of Minato thought he killed kisame. Bee thought they killed kisame. Turns out it was a zetsu clone. They were all fooled.

    Naruto, Bee did not notice kisame following them in the island. Yamato an elite ANBU did not notice kisame.

    Kyubi mode naruto noticed him.

    Sasuke fighting the 5 kages, he did not notice the zetsu on him. The 5 kages did not notice the zetsus.

    Knowing all that how can one say Minato is a complete failure because black zetsu stole the kyubi.

    You guys underestimate the zetsus, they killed over 50% of the shinobi in this war.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    This thread is fail. Zetsu wasn't transformed into anyone. Minato the "fastest shinobi" didn't kill black zetsu even though obito was lifeless. He failed.
     
         

  3. #3
    Fullmetal Alchemist R4mbl3's Avatar
    Status
    R4mbl3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,547
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillen before work
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelamin View Post
    I will make this short.

    Zetsu can copy chakara. This means no one but Naruto can sense him. He must be in kyubi mode though.

    The Rikage the rival of Minato thought he killed kisame. Bee thought they killed kisame. Turns out it was a zetsu clone. They were all fooled.

    Naruto, Bee did not notice kisame following them in the island. Yamato an elite ANBU did not notice kisame.

    Kyubi mode naruto noticed him.

    Sasuke fighting the 5 kages, he did not notice the zetsu on him. The 5 kages did not notice the zetsus.

    Knowing all that how can one say Minato is a complete failure because black zetsu stole the kyubi.

    You guys underestimate the zetsus, they killed over 50% of the shinobi in this war.
    He just pulled a dirtbag sneaky move. Now all the Minato haters think they have found a reason to call someone better.
    Don't let it get to you, they are just trying to ge tyou on their level.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member King Nasus's Avatar
    Status
    King Nasus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by R4mbl3 View Post
    He just pulled a dirtbag sneaky move. Now all the Minato haters think they have found a reason to call someone better.
    Don't let it get to you, they are just trying to ge tyou on their level.
    I know right, but i just wanted to clear some zetsu ability since they were underestimated. They fooled too many people in this war including kages, and not just minato.
     
         

  5. #5
    Fullmetal Alchemist R4mbl3's Avatar
    Status
    R4mbl3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,547
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chillen before work
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    This thread is fail. Zetsu wasn't transformed into anyone. Minato the "fastest shinobi" didn't kill black zetsu even though obito was lifeless. He failed.
    Im sorry, but you act like Zetsu ran over there and intercepted the Kyuubi.
    A part of black zetsu was underground waiting for Minato to try and seal the kyuubi, then he stole it and that part of him went back to BZ.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by R4mbl3 View Post
    Im sorry, but you act like Zetsu ran over there and intercepted the Kyuubi.
    A part of black zetsu was underground waiting for Minato to try and seal the kyuubi, then he stole it and that part of him went back to BZ.
    That's completely different from zetsu copying someone else chakra. Zetsu can copy someone's chakra to the point where it can't be differentiated between the user and the fake, that has nothing to do with zetsu using his roots underground and steal the kyuubi.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member King Nasus's Avatar
    Status
    King Nasus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    That's completely different from zetsu copying someone else chakra. Zetsu can copy someone's chakra to the point where it can't be differentiated between the user and the fake, that has nothing to do with zetsu using his roots underground and steal the kyuubi.
    You can not say he did not copy minato's chakara or Nartuo's, He probably did to get that close.
     
         

  8. #8
    Hero Shalev's Avatar
    Status
    Shalev is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In This Carnal Body [Deny Oneself]
    Posts
    2,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom? know the Truth
    (Jesus!)
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Minato has emotions, he's not a robot!

    #robocop
     
         

  9. #9
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    yes, black zetsu cannot be sensed



     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member BlackFlame44's Avatar
    Status
    BlackFlame44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya > your fave
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelamin View Post
    You can not say he did not copy minato's chakara or Nartuo's, He probably did to get that close.
    Nice fanfic

    Let's try to pay attention to what ACTUALLY happened
     
         

  11. #11
    The Dark Flash Obsession4440's Avatar
    Status
    Obsession4440 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    2,457
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything we hear is an
    opinion, not a fact....
    Everything we see is a
    perspective, not the truth..
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    yes, black zetsu cannot be sensed



    this...! coupled with the fact that minato was emotionally somewhere else since he thought gaara and kakashi can take care of zetsu...! his son was dying so his full attention was towards him and also that he always uses his right hand to attack, which is missing right now...! and still managed to create a rasengan which even looks awkward to me and wasn't expecting zetsu to go underground...! ground saved zetsu, minato did the best anybody could have in that situation....!
     
         

  12. #12
    Member Hinataxsauske's Avatar
    Status
    Hinataxsauske is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    yes, black zetsu cannot be sensed



    End of days you just soloed all the haters!!

    Nice job and love the evidence
     
         

  13. #13
    Premium User iKaras's Avatar
    Status
    iKaras is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On Earth...
    Posts
    2,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelamin View Post
    I will make this short.

    Zetsu can copy chakara. This means no one but Naruto can sense him. He must be in kyubi mode though.

    The Rikage the rival of Minato thought he killed kisame. Bee thought they killed kisame. Turns out it was a zetsu clone. They were all fooled.

    Naruto, Bee did not notice kisame following them in the island. Yamato an elite ANBU did not notice kisame.

    Kyubi mode naruto noticed him.

    Sasuke fighting the 5 kages, he did not notice the zetsu on him. The 5 kages did not notice the zetsus.

    Knowing all that how can one say Minato is a complete failure because black zetsu stole the kyubi.

    You guys underestimate the zetsus, they killed over 50% of the shinobi in this war.
    He's somewhat responsible for daydreaming in the middle of the transfer. GG.

    Black Zetsu capitalized like a ninja should. GG

    Lightning reflexes couldn't save Minato from that critical derp derp mistake. GG


     
         

  14. #14
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    He's somewhat responsible for daydreaming in the middle of the transfer. GG.

    Black Zetsu capitalized like a ninja should. GG

    Lightning reflexes couldn't save Minato from that critical derp derp mistake. GG


    Agreed, Minato was too busy fantasizing about Kushina and Naruto suffered for it. FACT
     
         
    Last edited by Shiro Yaksha; 02-15-2014 at 05:44 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    That's completely different from zetsu copying someone else chakra. Zetsu can copy someone's chakra to the point where it can't be differentiated between the user and the fake, that has nothing to do with zetsu using his roots underground and steal the kyuubi.
    But he can also completely hide his presence, which was the point with the OP's post. If a Zetsu could hide in Sasuke and nobody noticed, himself, kage's, even Karin did not notice.

    Then it would be impossible for Minato to foresee BZ's action in last chapter.
     
         

  16. #16
    I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    UnrealSoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    He's somewhat responsible for daydreaming in the middle of the transfer. GG.

    Black Zetsu capitalized like a ninja should. GG

    Lightning reflexes couldn't save Minato from that critical derp derp mistake. GG


    Them minato fans pulling out everything in their arsenal too compensate for his day dream fail. Man this week has been hilarious.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Cooh's Avatar
    Status
    Cooh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your house, on the couch
    Posts
    2,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Getting the kyuubi stolen is a failure no matter how you put it.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    deadp00l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has deadp00l status
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    getting something stolen is slipping, getting killed by your own sword is what is caled a

    failure

    failure

    failure

    failure

    failure
     
         

  19. #19
    In Memories, we live on. Shinato's Avatar
    Status
    Shinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by deadp00l View Post
    getting something stolen is slipping, getting killed by your own sword is what is caled a
    You are aware that a decent amount of characters died because they relied to much on something. Sasuke was stabbed by his own blade, Naruto is dying because of the power he so blindly relied on. Kishi always wanted those two to be alike, so its no wonder why their "deaths" are so alike each other. Also, up against Madara, you don't fail, you try and you face reality. Minato failed, Naruto failed, Sasuke failed, Itachi failed, Hiruzen failed, Orochimaru failed, Nagato failed. The amount of people thats failed so far goes beyond just the few in this war.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Cooh's Avatar
    Status
    Cooh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Your house, on the couch
    Posts
    2,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by deadp00l View Post
    getting something stolen is slipping, getting killed by your own sword is what is caled a

    failure

    failure




    failure

    failure

    failure
    They both failed, why so one sided?
     
         

  21. #21
    Member Hinataxsauske's Avatar
    Status
    Hinataxsauske is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katakitsu View Post
    You are aware that a decent amount of characters died because they relied to much on something. Sasuke was stabbed by his own blade, Naruto is dying because of the power he so blindly relied on. Kishi always wanted those two to be alike, so its no wonder why their "deaths" are so alike each other. Also, up against Madara, you don't fail, you try and you face reality. Minato failed, Naruto failed, Sasuke failed, Itachi failed, Hiruzen failed, Orochimaru failed, Nagato failed. The amount of people thats failed so far goes beyond just the few in this war.
    You are that troll he keeps saying Sauske is gonna become the reincarnation of the sage of six paths. Keep dreaming minato did not fail in my eyes. In your eyes maybe but that's because you don't know how to read the manga.
     
         

  22. #22
    Future Greatest Swordsman Straw Hat Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Straw Hat Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for PICA!!!
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    People that think Minato failed are not instantly Haters. I think Minato failed but I do not hate or hate on the character for it. The biggest problem that I had and I think most people that did will agree is the way that Minato failed. A day dream while your son is dying and then the Zetsu just pops up and takes the chakra. In my opinion just wasn't the best writing from Kishi this chapter around. And for all the Minato fan boys/girls yes he did fail. Failure is omission of occurrence or performance; specifically : a failing to perform a duty or expected action. Minato "failed" to insert his half of the kyuubi into Naruto plain and simple. But like I said before no reason to hate him everyone in the war besides Madara at the moment has failed big time.
     
         

  23. #23
    The Lawyer of NarutoBase HaterFtw's Avatar
    Status
    HaterFtw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Courtroom
    Posts
    3,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Lawyer that will
    defend you!
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Sasuke soloed like 20 zetsu also tell me one importnat character Zetsu has killed!
     
         

  24. #24
    Member SkylineGTR's Avatar
    Status
    SkylineGTR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Lawl at this thread.

    Way to take a manga serious guys. Might wanna realize this is fictional and that it doesn't affect your real life.

    Zetsu managed to get the Nine-Tails Yin portion, big whoop.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Hinataxsauske's Avatar
    Status
    Hinataxsauske is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Straw Hat Zoro View Post
    People that think Minato failed are not instantly Haters. I think Minato failed but I do not hate or hate on the character for it. The biggest problem that I had and I think most people that did will agree is the way that Minato failed. A day dream while your son is dying and then the Zetsu just pops up and takes the chakra. In my opinion just wasn't the best writing from Kishi this chapter around. And for all the Minato fan boys/girls yes he did fail. Failure is omission of occurrence or performance; specifically : a failing to perform a duty or expected action. Minato "failed" to insert his half of the kyuubi into Naruto plain and simple. But like I said before no reason to hate him everyone in the war besides Madara at the moment has failed big time.
    I disagree with you, he wasn't day dreaming, no one can sense a hidden zestu.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •