Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Welcome Minato Haters and Uchiha Fan Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Katakitsu View Post
    You are aware that a decent amount of characters died because they relied to much on something. Sasuke was stabbed by his own blade, Naruto is dying because of the power he so blindly relied on. Kishi always wanted those two to be alike, so its no wonder why their "deaths" are so alike each other. Also, up against Madara, you don't fail, you try and you face reality. Minato failed, Naruto failed, Sasuke failed, Itachi failed, Hiruzen failed, Orochimaru failed, Nagato failed. The amount of people thats failed so far goes beyond just the few in this war.
    You are that troll he keeps saying Sauske is gonna become the reincarnation of the sage of six paths. Keep dreaming minato did not fail in my eyes. In your eyes maybe but that's because you don't know how to read the manga.

Future Greatest Swordsman
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place lol...
    Looking for PICA!!!

People that think Minato failed are not instantly Haters. I think Minato failed but I do not hate or hate on the character for it. The biggest problem that I had and I think most people that did will agree is the way that Minato failed. A day dream while your son is dying and then the Zetsu just pops up and takes the chakra. In my opinion just wasn't the best writing from Kishi this chapter around. And for all the Minato fan boys/girls yes he did fail. Failure is omission of occurrence or performance; specifically : a failing to perform a duty or expected action. Minato "failed" to insert his half of the kyuubi into Naruto plain and simple. But like I said before no reason to hate him everyone in the war besides Madara at the moment has failed big time.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    I am the Lawyer that will
    defend you!

Sasuke soloed like 20 zetsu also tell me one importnat character Zetsu has killed!

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Lawl at this thread.

Way to take a manga serious guys. Might wanna realize this is fictional and that it doesn't affect your real life.

Zetsu managed to get the Nine-Tails Yin portion, big whoop.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Straw Hat Zoro View Post
    People that think Minato failed are not instantly Haters. I think Minato failed but I do not hate or hate on the character for it. The biggest problem that I had and I think most people that did will agree is the way that Minato failed. A day dream while your son is dying and then the Zetsu just pops up and takes the chakra. In my opinion just wasn't the best writing from Kishi this chapter around. And for all the Minato fan boys/girls yes he did fail. Failure is omission of occurrence or performance; specifically : a failing to perform a duty or expected action. Minato "failed" to insert his half of the kyuubi into Naruto plain and simple. But like I said before no reason to hate him everyone in the war besides Madara at the moment has failed big time.
    I disagree with you, he wasn't day dreaming, no one can sense a hidden zestu.

Status
    “No matter who you are, do
    not be a fanatic. Do not be a
    fanatic neither religious, nor
    ideological, nor political,
    neither positive nor negative,
    neither any look nor
    lifestyle. Fanatic has an
    image of a goner.” ―
    Ilkin Santak

gaara and kakashi does the watching and minato got blamed?

well.. a kage and a high lvl jonin with a freakin sharingan got fooled there..

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12