Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ow can Naruto and Sasuke be saved?

Give me your best theories.

Im thinking that if Kabuto is the ?man then he could use medical nin, with Naruto its a bit more tricky, he aint getting Dark Kurama, so how will he make it?
    Rinne Tensei?

Oh and I just figured with the Bijuu removed the Naruto has lost a major power.

Last edited by KillerbYo; 02-15-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow

Re: Ow can Naruto and Sasuke be saved?

Yin Kurama is inside Obito, who is controlled by black zetsu right?
    There arent any gates around Kurama this time, because Minato didnt have to make any (Kurama and Naruto being friends).
    So Kurama might escape from the body he is sealed in right now to still enter Naruto's body
    or work together with Obito to save Naruto.
    Either by sealing Kurama in Naruto or by Rinne tensei.
    Another option is the Gedo Mazo arm, that Kakashi Kamuid, that should contain lot of lifeforce.

Sasuke could be saved by the mysteryman, who I expect to be Kabuto as well and
    Oro with team Take could help as well.
    Obito doing Rinne Tensei, might be an option for Sasuke as well.

This seem roughly the ways of being able to save Naruto and Sasuke that I expect to happen.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont like mindless kids.

Naruto will get kurama's chakra from the ginkaku's pot...
    May be he will stand by his own....
    as shown in below scans...

For sasuke, I lose hope because his case is very complex because madara just stabbed in his HEART (Vital organ)

2nd hokage also said that he cant sense his chakra...May be Plot no jutsu will save him

Cobalt Trickster Crystal Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!

He will remain dead

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    TEAM 7 !!!!

Naruto getting saved by the chakra of Ginkaku and Kingaku seems about right I mean why else dump the pot on Gai and Lee .... as for Sasuke mm I don't know how he is going to be saved but I doubt he is going to die ....

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freezing my S off on
    Iceland.... brrrrrr

If he wil be saved like that, I wonder what the hell is Kishi's explanation of WHY THE HELL did these stuff fall out of Madara's mouth??? Seriously? So lame T.T

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UZMAKIMADARA View Post

For sasuke, I lose hope because his case is very complex because madara just stabbed in his HEART (Vital organ)

2nd hokage also said that he cant sense his chakra...May be Plot no jutsu will save him

Wow...so Sasuke might really be dead, then maybe the Jutsu he got from Hashirama will Save him. Somehow...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
    Naruto getting saved by the chakra of Ginkaku and Kingaku seems about right I mean why else dump the pot on Gai and Lee .... as for Sasuke mm I don't know how he is going to be saved but I doubt he is going to die ....
    Well Saumi and etc are sealed in there so maybe they will escape.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its called Naruto shippuden
    (Dont forgot)

gai 8th gates temp solos madara jin for all we know gates could been past down to stop bjiuus 7th gate solos all bjiuus 1-9

obito rips black zestu from him or wakes up near madara mabe realize something wrong with naruto looks at madara then trys to help naruto thats only temp

tenten will be the one to save the day for naruto

sasuke nothing can help him as ever chapter goes by he dies more hes dead most likely now but he dies more and more untill a plot no justu needs to activate

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont like mindless kids.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerbYo View Post
    Wow...so Sasuke might really be dead, then maybe the Jutsu he got from Hashirama will Save him. Somehow...
    yeah i think that too ...That's quite possible

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Who cares about being
    Hokage when you are going to
    be next Sage of six
    paths" Credits to
    LightBringer, the best user on
    NB ;), Here is link to his
    gallery:
    http://false-virtue.deviantart
    .com/, check it guys ;)

Ways to save Naruto and Sasuke, Possible power ups as well :

Here are my guess for the last possible ways to save Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto:

1) Tailed beasts chakra within him - Naruto actually has seven of them:
    . Now if Gaara transfered remains of Shukaku's chakra + Killer bee transfered remains of Gyuuki chakra into Naruto... then at least he would get pseudo Juubi mode and we know that Juubi has massive and very rapid instant regeneration and overhaxxed healing powers as Obito from being almost dead came to be alive and well after becoming ten tails host. It could have something with Gedo Mazou containing massive life force so it would keep him alive. - POWER UP and WAY TO SAVE A LIFE at the same time

2) Gedo Mazou arm - if Kakashi bring Gedo Mazou's arm:
    ripped with his Kamui back and sealed into Naruto then at least it would give Naruto chance to be alive as Gedo Mazou is known for huge life force:
    - Just WAY TO SAVE A LIFE.

3) Chakra of nine tails in Rikudou tools - It may be still possible for Nine tails chakra stolen by Kinkaku and Ginkaku be present inside jar as Madara just spit them so it may be foreshadowing:
    - POWER UP and WAY TO SAVE A LIFE at the same time

4) Sage of six paths chakra's present in Naruto contained within tailed beasts chakra -

Sage of six paths as divine being inside human flesh could possibly even reivive Naruto and gives him power up. Nothing is impossible for this guy remember it - POWER UP and WAY TO SAVE A LIFE at the same time.

5) Nature energy saving Naruto via Sage mode in magic way or new stage 2 of Sage mode/enhanced Sage mode would allow him to cheat death or something - POWER UP and WAY TO SAVE A LIFE at the same time.

6) Obito will steal other half of kurama from Black Zetsu somehow and escape then transfer it to Naruto redeeming himself in the end and give hope for the world.

Sasuke :

1) Gedo Mazou arm - if Kakashi bring Gedo Mazou's arm:
    ripped with his Kamui back and sealed into Sasuke then at least it would give Sasuke chance to be alive as Gedo Mazou is known for huge life force:
    - Just WAY TO SAVE A LIFE.

2) Nature energy saving Sasuke via Sage mode in magic way or new stage 2 of Sage mode/enhanced Sage mode would allow him to cheat death or something. OF course first he would get Sage mode from Kabuto/Orochimaru - POWER UP and WAY TO SAVE A LIFE at the same time.

3) Life force transfer - Karin sacrifices her own life to save Sasuke's life.

4) Unkown forbidden technique - Orochimaru or the mysterious person(Kabuto most likely) do something which save Sasuke from death

5) Juugo merging with Sasuke - Juugo merge with Sasuke cause his heart to replace/repair Sasuke's heart and he will be alive as fusion of two people with Juugo being most likely used as just power up and Sasuke in control.

COMMON FOR THEM WAY TO SAVE THEIR LIVES AND GET POWER UP

1) Forbidden Fruit -
    - The Forbidden fruit was stated to give Kagyua Princess Holy power... which could anything and everything. Talking much about foreshadowing:

^^ The bottom right panel... Did you really think Kishi would spend one panel for God Tree for no reason ?
    Imao

2) Obito uses Black Zetsu life force and thanks to Kyuubi chakra he will use Rinne tensei reviving Naruto and Sasuke with killing himself and Black Zetsu in result.

In my opinion: Naruto and Sasuke will split forbidden fruit in two halves and each of them will eat half of it then together along with all shinobi help they will face Rikudou Madara.

Foreshadowing and hints behind tailed beasts being involved in saving Naruto's life and maybe giving him power needed to face Madara

^^ Naruto made vow to save Tailed beasts no matter what and as we know his shinobi way he will never give up until he fulfills the promise/vow he made.

Proof:

While Tailed beasts entrusted Naruto with their souls and a bit of their chakra:

Tailed beasts also made vow/promise to HELP Naruto:

So yet they have to fulfill their promise/vow they made to Naruto and what would be the better way then to save Naruto's life and maybe give him power up to face Madara. It is one of themes in this manga to fulfill promise/vow you made to someone so it would huge disappointment and disgrace to Kishi's manga if author screwed that part.

In my opinion: Naruto still has tailed beasts chakra along with trust given to him by Tailed beasts as gift. He just lack Shukaku and Gyuuki chakra to be complete and have Juubi's chakra(small but still). The Juubi chakra would either save Naruto life and give him power up or just save his life then upon contact with God Tree it would make Forbidden fruit grows and Naruto would eat it alone or share it with Sasuke spliting in half then both of them would face Madara along with help of everyone.

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 02-15-2014 at 08:40 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're depressed you'e
    living in the past, If you're
    anxious you're living in the
    future, if you're at peace
    you're living in the present.
    -Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by UZMAKIMADARA View Post

This, though i think the mysterious person will as pull some new tech to save sasuke

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Maito Gai View Post
    This, though i think the mysterious person will as pull some new tech to save sasuke
    Assuming Naruto doesn't surviva via the other half of Kurama then Sasuke's survival will be the least ass-pull. Especially if the mystery person isn't Kabuto. Also, there's Hashirama's Jutsu. He's got a lot going for him right now.