Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yonko King

Re: Is Dragon really that strong? Yonkos are stronger IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    how can you have an opinion on a character we haven't seen fight or know what abilitys he may have he must be plenty strong if the government can't get the guy

also doesnt usopp act like a coward around every enemy that is strong so by the same logic you used for ivankov and dragon that should mean luffy is weak and should not have beat the likes of crocodile whose subordinates were not cowards
    dont compare to usopp. hes on a different level of *****-ness. he shouldnt even be a pirate. ivankov isnt afraid of everyone that moves.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Swag View Post
    did dragon (revolutionary army) even fight them yet? nope

they prepared the top tiers just to fight an old yonko. and was afraid to fight shanks

if dragon is stronger than all of yonkos and at rogers level(Prime?!) then why is a commander of him so afraid of top tiers? if he knows hes got dragons back who is the strongest that ever lived in world craig!
    Its the same reason why Buggy was scared of Wb. Him and Ivankov are trolls bro why would Buggy be freaking over WB power when he was in Rogers crew. Ivankov was the only commander we saw and he was never serious once from we met him do you think Kuma and Sabo would react to WB strength that way.

Also the WG would prepare like that to fight any yonko. If Dragon came we probably would have saw Kong and the Gorosei there and the admirals thats how powerful I think he is

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's awesome how the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

did dragon (revolutionary army) even fight them yet? nope

they prepared the top tiers just to fight an old yonko. and was afraid to fight shanks

if dragon is stronger than all of yonkos and at rogers level(Prime?!) then why is a commander of him so afraid of top tiers? if he knows hes got dragons back who is the strongest that ever lived in world craig!
    an organised military institution has policy to enter a war only with overwhelming power (if possible), for example the US isn't comfortable to declare a full scale war/invasion without the ratio being 10:1, ofc in a crisis there are limitations but they are only physical, a professional military institution doesn't aim for ''just victory'' they aim for an overwhelming victory over the opposing faction ... it would have made absolutely no sense to not throw everything they have at WB, if you fight someone with a knife and have a choice you bring a fgin' gun and deal with the threat as soon as possible and with as little collateral damage as possible

sorry I love WB but the pirates got their ass whooped pretty good, and that was without Garp and Sengoku

and even if I rank Shanks second in power atm I am almost completely sure (lets throw BB out for this hypothetical) Garp, Sengoku, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and the rest of the marines were just too much for Shanks to take on

Last edited by Algalon; 02-16-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yonko King

Quote Originally Posted by shon93 View Post
    Its the same reason why Buggy was scared of Wb. Him and Ivankov are trolls bro why would Buggy be freaking over WB power when he was in Rogers crew. Ivankov was the only commander we saw and he was never serious once from we met him do you think Kuma and Sabo would react to WB strength that way.

Also the WG would prepare like that to fight any yonko. If Dragon came we probably would have saw Kong and the Gorosei there and the admirals thats how powerful I think he is
    buggy was a trainee, ivankov is a commander.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

buggy was a trainee, ivankov is a commander.
    Doesn't matter there position the fact is Buggy witnessed Roger power just like Ivankov witnessed Dragons power

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Someone who isn't at least as strong as the yonkou's wouldn't be named the most wanted man in the world.

He conquered countries for crying out loud...

His commander Iva and Kuma have no problem fighting Admirals, and Sabo himself is owning Diamante with several other contenders.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yonko King

Doesn't matter there position the fact is Buggy witnessed Roger power just like Ivankov witnessed Dragons power
    well theres still a diff cuz buggy is the ultimate fodder in rogers crew. the usop of the crew. like i said ivankov isnt... hes a commander. and inst afriad of everyone. unlike the two.

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Someone who isn't at least as strong as the yonkou's wouldn't be named the most wanted man in the world.

He conquered countries for crying out loud...

His commander Iva and Kuma have no problem fighting Admirals, and Sabo himself is owning Diamante with several other contenders.
    woah woah, what the... ok im done

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

well theres still a diff cuz buggy is the ultimate fodder in rogers crew. the usop of the crew. like i said ivankov isnt... hes a commander. and inst afriad of everyone. unlike the two.
    how do you know Ivankov isn't the ''Usopp'' of the revolutionary commanders, I mean he is insanely ridiculous, he came through for Luffy, the son of his boss just as, I would bet my left arm, Usopp would for Luffy's son

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

woah woah, what the... ok im done
    They don't....

Never put down that they can win, but they can at least put up a fight.

Machida Shotokan 3rd dan kageking's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You'll just be a stain on my
    blade

The government themselves have stated he is their greatest threat.
    Especially now we are starting to see sabo and the girl. Sabo who I think we should see as foreshadowing of dragons abilities is overpowering Burgess, the white beard crews 1st commander!! Now I don't know sabos rank in the revolutionary army but that is a statement of great power if he can take on yonkou level crew.
    Dragon v Shanks would be an amazing fight for sure, don't see much need for it to ever happen though plot wise, but then if people really begged for it i'm sure oda would toss us something to feed on.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its because not everyone has something to do with the world goverment. This is a stupid thread..

%%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibakuu Tensei View Post
    Are you implying Burgess is stronger than Marco? if so you my friend is not watching One piece Jesus Burgess shat himself when Garp punched him.
    That was not canon.

OT:Well,he is the father of main character and OP is a shonen manga in which the father of main character should be super strong so Dragon should be atleast as strong as Shanks based on his hype.

Last edited by Avinash012; 02-17-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn I feel its common sense Dragon is the strongest in OP

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn I feel its common sense Dragon is the strongest in OP
    Sorry but it is not.
    There are shit load of unknown character and we are yet to know how strong the Yonko are and how strong BB turned after TS so at this point Dragon being a top tier is the only thing that can be considered as commonsense.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

dragon is the most mysterious and most hyped up alive character in OP, the only one comparable by hype is Roger and maybe Garp as he was Roger's equal more or less, other than that not even Shanks has that kind of hype and even he is hyped up af

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash012 View Post
    Sorry but it is not.
    There are shit load of unknown character and we are yet to know how strong the Yonko are and how strong BB turned after TS so at this point Dragon being a top tier is the only thing that can be considered as commonsense.
    Anytime you see a character face once every 10 years you know for a fact that the hype surrounding this character is immense. Not only is he the father of the main character and the son of a legendary marine. Unlike the the gorosei he is the sole leader of an organization that opposes the WG and the last line of defense for a shit ton of strong characters like Kuma and Sabo and who know who else.

All I'm saying is your right we don't know how strong he is but what I'm doing is using the rules of shounen and it dictates that he be the strongest in the series

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Anytime you see a character face once every 10 years you know for a fact that the hype surrounding this character is immense. Not only is he the father of the main character and the son of a legendary marine. Unlike the the gorosei he is the sole leader of an organization that opposes the WG and the last line of defense for a shit ton of strong characters like Kuma and Sabo and who know who else.

All I'm saying is your right we don't know how strong he is but what I'm doing is using the rules of shounen and it dictates that he be the strongest in the series
    Iam well aware of his hype and the rule of Shounen manga but nothing from those reasons suggests that he is the current strongest.We don't even have to look at that many manga's to say that father of main character is not always the strongest,simply look at Naruto and Bleach there are shit load of characters that are stronger then main characters father. Like I said b4 everything about Dragon till now suggests that he is a top god but nothing suggets that he is the strongest.I admit the fact that Dragon being strongest is possible but it is too early to say that IMO.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash012 View Post
    Iam well aware of his hype and the rule of Shounen manga but nothing from those reasons suggests that he is the current strongest.We don't even have to look at that many manga's to say that father of main character is not always the strongest,simply look at Naruto and Bleach there are shit load of characters that are stronger then main characters father. Like I said b4 everything about Dragon till now suggests that he is a top god but nothing suggets that he is the strongest.I admit the fact that Dragon being strongest is possible but it is too early to say that IMO.
    Thats fair I can't srgue with that

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima

Shanks smash everyone like a boss homes !

Page 2 of 2 « First 12