Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Avenger sasuke uchiha94's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke uchiha94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    353
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Madara and tobi

    I can confirm that Madara is Madara. just look here
    Naruto 397 page 16 | One Manga
    Naruto 460 page 08 | One Manga

    My theory is that it is Madara, but he use another body.He said that he is a shell of his former self. the reason is that he maybe use another body, like orochimaru to be able to survive.And beacause of that he isnt at his full powers.


    I did read another thread on this website were he said that he lost his power in the fight with yondaime, thats wrong. : He used the same fighting style against yondaime, and the same fighting style know.
    look here:
    Naruto 502 page 15 | One Manga
    Naruto 475 page 04 | One Manga
    Naruto 475 page 06 | One Manga
     
         

  2. #2
    ~Anubis~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Anubis~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17,020
    Location
    kumogakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    nice one.:D
     
         

  3. #3
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Madara and tobi

    yes, but back then Madara was claimed to be dead, and we didnt see his face, also real Madara never used mask before....
     
         

  4. #4
    Avenger sasuke uchiha94's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke uchiha94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    353
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    yes, but back then Madara was claimed to be dead, and we didnt see his face, also real Madara never used mask before....
    He maybe didnt use a mask because he didnt want everyone to know that he was alive. He was claimed to be dead, but why does he know so much about Madara?? And you can see when he are fighting yondaime he controlls the nine tailed.

    The nine tailed said it himself it is madara, but not his body.
    Naruto 309 page 03 | One Manga
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Sentinel's Avatar
    Status
    Sentinel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    611
    Location
    Belgium
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    I also think that this tobi is madara in another body, and that that weakens him to be a shel of his former self. my reason for thinking is that he stated that pain's gedo rinne tensei (tech to revive dead people and bring theis souls back to theyr body) was a jutsu intended for him, (chapter 453 page 17) I think by the use of this tech he would have regaind his full power
    also tobi himself and some other people (itachi, kakashi and now even the fourth) stated that tobi is madara. he would be a very big liar and a very good actor if he is not madara
     
         

  6. #6
    Avenger sasuke uchiha94's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke uchiha94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    353
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    I also think that this tobi is madara in another body, and that that weakens him to be a shel of his former self. my reason for thinking is that he stated that pain's gedo rinne tensei (tech to revive dead people and bring theis souls back to theyr body) was a jutsu intended for him, (chapter 453 page 17) I think by the use of this tech he would have regaind his full power
    also tobi himself and some other people (itachi, kakashi and now even the fourth) stated that tobi is madara. he would be a very big liar and a very good actor if he is not madara
    you got a point. But know I wonder if it was Madara real body in the coffein. He got angry because he had a plan that included his own body. So then he agreed to join forces with kabuto.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha94 View Post
    you got a point. But know I wonder if it was Madara real body in the coffein. He got angry because he had a plan that included his own body. So then he agreed to join forces with kabuto.
    the jutsu kabuto used to summon the dead does not summon the real body of the dead person. It uses a human sacrifice to summon the SOUL of the dead person.

    If madara is in that coffin, then its madaras SOUL, not his body in the coffin. The body is the sacrifice used to summon it.

    IF it is Madara in the coffin, then it would mean that tobi os NOT madara,(or tobi is using madaras body) since what I sated before, the jutsu summons a dead persons SOUL.( madaras soul can not be summoned if he is not dead.)

    personally, im starting to think that tobi might be izuna, madaras brother...and that kabuto summoned the real madara...but until kishi tells us, no one will know for sure
     
         

  8. #8
    Uchiha Killer squadboiao's Avatar
    Status
    squadboiao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    66
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    the jutsu kabuto used to summon the dead does not summon the real body of the dead person. It uses a human sacrifice to summon the SOUL of the dead person.

    If madara is in that coffin, then its madaras SOUL, not his body in the coffin. The body is the sacrifice used to summon it.

    IF it is Madara in the coffin, then it would mean that tobi os NOT madara,(or tobi is using madaras body) since what I sated before, the jutsu summons a dead persons SOUL.( madaras soul can not be summoned if he is not dead.)

    personally, im starting to think that tobi might be izuna, madaras brother...and that kabuto summoned the real madara...but until kishi tells us, no one will know for sure
    i agree
     
         

  9. #9
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha94 View Post
    He maybe didnt use a mask because he didnt want everyone to know that he was alive. He was claimed to be dead, but why does he know so much about Madara?? And you can see when he are fighting yondaime he controlls the nine tailed.

    The nine tailed said it himself it is madara, but not his body.
    Naruto 309 page 03 | One Manga
    and again, Fox said YOU, it could be anyone....also those could be just his eyes, u saw last episode? Zetsu is involved with Tobis body.... and u sure remember Tobi in lol mode...i doubt it was Tobi aka real Tobi we know naw....
     
         

  10. #10
    Avenger sasuke uchiha94's Avatar
    Status
    sasuke uchiha94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    353
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    the jutsu kabuto used to summon the dead does not summon the real body of the dead person. It uses a human sacrifice to summon the SOUL of the dead person.

    If madara is in that coffin, then its madaras SOUL, not his body in the coffin. The body is the sacrifice used to summon it.

    IF it is Madara in the coffin, then it would mean that tobi os NOT madara,(or tobi is using madaras body) since what I sated before, the jutsu summons a dead persons SOUL.( madaras soul can not be summoned if he is not dead.)

    personally, im starting to think that tobi might be izuna, madaras brother...and that kabuto summoned the real madara...but until kishi tells us, no one will know for sure
    yeah maybe. but that doesnt explain tobis sharingan
     
         

  11. #11
    Uchiha Killer squadboiao's Avatar
    Status
    squadboiao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    66
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    izuna and madara playing as tobi at different times?
     
         

  12. #12
    Uchiha Killer squadboiao's Avatar
    Status
    squadboiao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    66
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    yeah zetsu has to have some sort of doing in tobi's body like how he lost it against danzo's ppl then they showed him in his lair and his arm all slimy like zetsu remade it,maybe madaras body is made up of a bunch of different ninjas he's collected
     
         

  13. #13
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,491
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    I can see two possibilities, One Madara meet Zetsu before His original body gave out and had Him created a Plant Clone for Him to pass His conscience to it, that would explain Madara losing an arm and having it replace. Two this is a Missing Uchiha that has learn Madara plans and tactics and has copy them as best He can, with the limiteds His body has put on Him. The only way we will know for sure Who is Madara is a DNA scanned of His body compared with what the original Madara left in the village records, or the original body if thats whats in the last coffin.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke uchiha94 View Post
    yeah maybe. but that doesnt explain tobis sharingan
    im not stating this as fact, but if you pretend that my theory is correct, and tobi is actually izuna, it might be possible that izuna was still alive when madara fought the first hokage. If he was, then perhaps he retrieved madaras eyes from his corpse, and restored his MS.
     
         

  15. #15
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,491
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    im not stating this as fact, but if you pretend that my theory is correct, and tobi is actually izuna, it might be possible that izuna was still alive when madara fought the first hokage. If he was, then perhaps he retrieved madaras eyes from his corpse, and restored his MS.
    But Madara was not kill by the First He simply left on His own.
     
         

  16. #16
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Well Madara is very much alive and he might be using a different body which would make sense, but then he wouldn't have his normal stance and have the same length of hair and same hair style as his other previous bodies? But I believe he is in his original body but the battle against Hashirama took away his full powers somehow. .

    Also pretty much no one can say that Tobi is Obito because of the eye techniques, Kumai/Kamui(what ever) and Tobi's swirling teleportation are not the same. One takes you to places, while the other takes objects to unknown places. Also Madara had been suing his swirl transportation 16 years before Kakashi had unlocked his MS ability.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    But Madara was not kill by the First He simply left on His own.
    wasnt it tobi that said that though?

    If he is lying about who he is, can you trust what he says about his past?

    If tobi is madara, then who would would have been in the coffin that would have made him so surprised? I wish I knew for sure, but to me it just seems that since tobi keeps his face covered, he must be trying to hide something about his true identity.
     
         

  18. #18
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    wasnt it tobi that said that though?

    If he is lying about who he is, can you trust what he says about his past?

    If tobi is madara, then who would would have been in the coffin that would have made him so surprised? I wish I knew for sure, but to me it just seems that since tobi keeps his face covered, he must be trying to hide something about his true identity.
    It is possible to think that perhaps the person in the Coffin was either someone dear to Madara, or someone he feared. Maybe there will be a filler that explains who the man/women in the coffin is. For now we are assuming it is Madara, but we can't be certain until it's official.
     
         

  19. #19
    Sannin JiraiyaSensei's Avatar
    Status
    JiraiyaSensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,110
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    well...I don't think that Tobi is Madara per se. It's not THE Madara in his own body, that's for sure!! Like you said it is most likely some sort of body switching jutsu ^^

    Maybe it is not Madara at all.

    If it turns out to be Madara in his original body...well i will stop reading Naruto and drink a gallon of lead paint
     
         

  20. #20
    Member
    Status
    gtgoku is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    130
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara and tobi

    The coffin kabuto summoned could be jiraiya. atleast thats wat i think it is.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •