Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 48
  1. #1
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Ok I'll get straight to the point:



    In this page we see that Hashirama clearly saw somebody. If you go by saying that this man is Madara himself, I'll say no because he can't have just used Izanagi. The reason for that is that we have already seen how it works (Danzo's case) and at that time whenever Danzo was supposedly about to die his "false" him had been disappearing. Therefore, if we were to say that Madara used Izanagi, it's obvious that he didn't because it didn't apply the same way it did on Danzo. Furthermore, Hashirama's certainty based on his vast knowledge of his rival's capacities leads me to believe that he says the truth.



    Being said all that, that person must have been a real individual. Ofc, he can't have been a zetsu clone since Madara hadn't yet obtained Hashirama's dna and so he couldn't have started making experiments by creating Zetsu clones. If we agree that that "something" was an actual individual, then we can also agree that no one could have survived after such a long time to be the one standing behind Sasuke right now, well that's it unless he has some extraordinary vitality. Before, I go any futher I would like you to examine very carefully that guy's shadow:



    I don't know about you guys but for me his shadow seems to bear some very distinctive characteristics. On his shoulders it's as if you can see very small flames while his head looks as if he has 2 horns one small and one bigger. Now you might say that this is completely subjective but we can all agree on one thing, this shadow is not completely normal, it has that something, call it whatever you want. Furthermore, as for those who'll say that this person is Kabuto, I'll answer no for 2 reasons. First Karin doesn't recognise his chakra even though she has come in contact with him, secondly, even if you say that his chakra has been altered because of his experiments, you can't just pass by Karin's description: has a really terrible feeling to it! Even if he was Kabuto, his escape from Izanami would mean that change of his mindset and therefore his "evil" chakra. If you go by saying that he's jsut another Spiral Zetsu I would answer no for reasons of aesthetics. Right now, Spiral Zetsu is a huge mystery and you just can't throw a bunch of them, it would ruin the whole atmosphere. Besides, the whole point in him is that he's unique, if more than one had managed to be created, why wouldn't Madara or Obito use them before?


    Based on all that, I think that the person Hashirama back then and the one Karin saw now is one and the same. More importantly, I'll say that he's from the uzumaki clan and that's the reason he has survived this long. Even the the amount of time is too big, I do believe that Uzumaki can find ways to prolong their lives this much. Ofc, this is just a hypothesis. In any case, the reason I'm saying this is because of Hashirama's certainty back then. Having confirmed that that thing he saw back then was an actual individual, and being certain that he can't have lived for so long without being a special case, I believe that it's impossible for him to be a normal person from Madara's and Hashirama's era.

    I know that my theory is quite shaky but this time I'll believe my instinct. Being someone we already know and whom we all have predicted is just too cliche and something that Kishi doesn't want to. A prime example of such certainty was our belief as to how Minato would have given Naruto the other half to become complete or the other half to just surive. In both cases we were utterly mistaken. Unless, you go by questioning Hashirama's certainty after all the battles he had against Madara, you just have to accept that at that time Hashirama did see something, it wasn't just some wind that blew.


    Conclusion: The person Hashirama saw back then and the one Karin felt now is the one and the same.
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 02-16-2014 at 12:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    HaterFtw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Courtroom
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am the Lawyer that will
    defend you!
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Do a in conclusion, no one is gonna read a big wall of text
     
         

  3. #3
    Namikun's Avatar
    Status
    Namikun is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    869
    Post Thanks / Like
    ''There is no such thing as
    victory in this world. Hope...
    is only an illusion, a sign of
    giving up.''
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    They won't introduce a new character at the final arc, believe it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaterFtw View Post
    Do a in conclusion, no one is gonna read a big wall of text
    Read two last paragraphs.
     
         

  5. #5
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Nope Kishimoto said on his Facebook page that we'd never guess who it is. The notion that it's possible to guess means that we have seen him.
     
         

  6. #6
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikun View Post
    They won't introduce a new character at the final arc, believe it.
    No one ever said that this is the final arc, it's more like a between phase to enter that one with Naruto vs Sasuke.
     
         

  7. #7
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post
    Nope Kishimoto said on his Facebook page that we'd never guess who it is. The notion that it's possible to guess means that we have seen him.
    I don't want to sound unfaithful to what you said but using Kishi's facebook, while you don't even most the page sounds to me as believable as to someone who has a cousin in Japan.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member ajboyz's Avatar
    Status
    ajboyz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    At home..
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fail is hurt but it is even
    hurt if you didn't try at all.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    you did give another possibility. but leave it to kishi. he know what to do.
     
         

  9. #9
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by ajboyz View Post
    you did give another possibility. but leave it to kishi. he know what to do.
    I know but I just wanted to give my opinion on the matter beofre he actually decided to reveal him.
     
         

  10. #10
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Where you aren't
    Posts
    23,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    I actually read a similar theory earlier this week on the topic of who's the mysterious figure behind Sasuke. Although, you're one has manga facts and other logical explanation.

    I agree with you, i like this theory of whom Hashirama saw back then & who Karin sees now is the EXACT same person. However, i must disagree with you on the part that you think its a uzumaki. I've been looking at all thousand threads on this topic and all predictions sound wrong to me but your uzumaki one is slightly leaning on me haha.
     
         

  11. #11
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    I don't want to sound unfaithful to what you said but using Kishi's facebook, while you don't even most the page sounds to me as believable as to someone who has a cousin in Japan.
    https://m.facebook.com/MasashiKishim...eline&filter=1
    Here u go
     
         

  12. #12
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    I actually read a similar theory earlier this week on the topic of who's the mysterious figure behind Sasuke. Although, you're one has manga facts and other logical explanation.

    I agree with you, i like this theory of whom Hashirama saw back then & who Karin sees now is the EXACT same person. However, i must disagree with you on the part that you think its a uzumaki. I've been looking at all thousand threads on this topic and all predictions sound wrong to me but your uzumaki one is slightly leaning on me haha.
    Haha making you lean is an improvement Well my point is that he's not definetely an uzumaki but I just can't see him being anyone random such as Kabuto. I doubt that a character that enters in such a mysterious way only does it so he can help or kill someone and just disappear. I mean by the looks of it, Sasuke already seems dead, what good would do a second attempt to kill him because since he has negative emotions, that must be his reason.
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 02-16-2014 at 12:22 PM.

  13. #13
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post

    So,, since when Kishi knows english?
     
         

  14. #14
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    765
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    From the look of it seems that it's someone who has been in battle and the fact that this person does not have no shoes on narrows it down to 2 people nagato and kabuto. But for it to be nagato that means someone had to summon he again which i think is impossible so that leaves me kabuto. Then again orochimaru or karin would have sensed him unless he went thru some type of transformation
     
         

  15. #15
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    I have read many theories on this topic, never had time to think about that guy, as currently I have many other things to do.
    Is that guy someone different? That is actually questionable, maybe he is someone who had been mentioned till now, but never seen?, because just like someone else said, it isn't the right time to introduce new character.
    On whether he is Uzumaki or not, I think saying that he is Uzumaki, because he lived long enough is far-fetched conclusion.
     
         

  16. #16
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    So,, since when Kishi knows english?
    World Famous Mangaka knowing English? (Shocker)
     
         

  17. #17
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sach- View Post
    I have read many theories on this topic, never had time to think about that guy, as currently I have many other things to do.
    Is that guy someone different? That is actually questionable, maybe he is someone who had been mentioned till now, but never seen?, because just like someone else said, it isn't the right time to introduce new character.
    On whether he is Uzumaki or not, I think saying that he is Uzumaki, because he lived long enough is far-fetched conclusion.
    Well I did say that his vitality wouldn't mean the only reason for managing to do so but my point is that the person Hashirama saw back and the one Karin saw now is the one and the same.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Chrisisaartist's Avatar
    Status
    Chrisisaartist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    495
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weeeeeeeeeeehhhh!!!^^
     



    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    I agree with you, but not, that the person is an uzumaki :P
     
         

  19. #19
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sach- View Post
    I have read many theories on this topic, never had time to think about that guy, as currently I have many other things to do.
    Is that guy someone different? That is actually questionable, maybe he is someone who had been mentioned till now, but never seen?, because just like someone else said, it isn't the right time to introduce new character.
    On whether he is Uzumaki or not, I think saying that he is Uzumaki, because he lived long enough is far-fetched conclusion.
    Also, if we consider that it's the same person Hashirama saw back then against Madara, then it would be more like a re- introduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post
    World Famous Mangaka knowing English? (Shocker)
    It is because if you go by saying that this is the right one, what makes you think that all the other accounts aren't his own as well? There are many people who just do that to get followers. How can you say the difference?
     
         

  20. #20
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Well I did say that his vitality wouldn't mean the only reason for managing to do so but my point is that the person Hashirama saw back and the one Karin saw now is the one and the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Also, if we consider that it's the same person Hashirama saw back then against Madara, then it would be more like a re- introduction.
    If both of them are same, then Kishi need to find a way to explain how he survived.
    If we connect the dots I can also see a possibility of Madara being saved by 'this guy', without Madara knowing, because Madara never mentioned this guy or talked about him, not even in front of Obito, or tried to take him into consideration despite of having sage mode at this moment.
    He always thought that he managed to escape without dying, and rather never actually tried to decipher how he did(Madara is actually too much happy go lucky guy, and has that habit of acting like a boss.)
    Again you will ask me, why I assume that Madara doesn't know about him, I am assuming it because Madara could have used that guy differently but he never did, even when Obito became Juubi jin.
     
         

  21. #21
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    23,579
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    In any way sasuke will Be good
     
         

  22. #22
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sach- View Post
    If both of them are same, then Kishi need to find a way to explain how he survived.
    If we connect the dots I can also see a possibility of Madara being saved by 'this guy', without Madara knowing, because Madara never mentioned this guy or talked about him, not even in front of Obito, or tried to take him into consideration despite of having sage mode at this moment.
    He always thought that he managed to escape without dying, and rather never actually tried to decipher how he did(Madara is actually too much happy go lucky guy, and has that habit of acting like a boss.)
    Again you will ask me, why I assume that Madara doesn't know about him, I am assuming it because Madara could have used that guy differently but he never did, even when Obito became Juubi jin.
    Maybe he couldn't find him or maybe... he thought that he have killed him. To tell you the truth I'm not certain either. 1 thing is for sure, that time Hashirama did see a person and that one certainly wasn't Madara.
     
         

  23. #23
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Also, if we consider that it's the same person Hashirama saw back then against Madara, then it would be more like a re- introduction.


    It is because if you go by saying that this is the right one, what makes you think that all the other accounts aren't his own as well? There are many people who just do that to get followers. How can you say the difference?
    The copyright in the description (you can be sued for that kinda thing ya know)
     
         

  24. #24
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Maybe he couldn't find him or maybe... he thought that he have killed him. To tell you the truth I'm not certain either. 1 thing is for sure, that time Hashirama did see a person and that one certainly wasn't Madara.
    Actually, I am not sure either, let's see what happens.
     
         

  25. #25
    Sage dkkurdo's Avatar
    Status
    dkkurdo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an ordinary teenager from
    Europe :D
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    I actually thought the same I think this is an very interesting theory dude, but I must say that Uzomaki part is a lil tricky, but let's see what'll happen next.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •