Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48
  1. #26
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by dkkurdo View Post
    I actually thought the same I think this is an very interesting theory dude, but I must say that Uzomaki part is a lil tricky, but let's see what'll happen next.
    I agree about the uzumaki part being a little shaky but I just said the particular clan because its clansmen have great vitality and because it would be a nice plot twist to see an uzumaki coming in the game.
     
         

  2. #27
    Member MrDuck's Avatar
    Status
    MrDuck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    I agree that it might be the same person who was in valley of the end at that time.

    I would like it to be the elder son. Wanting peace through power but due to old age and the methods to prolong his life he couldn't do it himself so he influenced Madara behind the scenes and saved him without Madara knowing. (this is very farfetched and probably not gonna happen though )
     
         

  3. #28
    Academy Student The Flying Thunder God's Avatar
    Status
    The Flying Thunder God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gods gift to women
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Ok I'll get straight to the point:



    In this page we see that Hashirama clearly saw somebody. If you go by saying that this man is Madara himself, I'll say no because he can't have just used Izanagi. The reason for that is that we have already seen how it works (Danzo's case) and at that time whenever Danzo was supposedly about to die his "false" him had been disappearing. Therefore, if we were to say that Madara used Izanagi, it's obvious that he didn't because it didn't apply the same way it did on Danzo. Furthermore, Hashirama's certainty based on his vast knowledge of his rival's capacities leads me to believe that he says the truth.



    Being said all that, that person must have been a real individual. Ofc, he can't have been a zetsu clone since Madara hadn't yet obtained Hashirama's dna and so he couldn't have started making experiments by creating Zetsu clones. If we agree that that "something" was an actual individual, then we can also agree that no one could have survived after such a long time to be the one standing behind Sasuke right now, well that's it unless he has some extraordinary vitality. Before, I go any futher I would like you to examine very carefully that guy's shadow:



    I don't know about you guys but for me his shadow seems to bear some very distinctive characteristics. On his shoulders it's as if you can see very small flames while his head looks as if he has 2 horns one small and one bigger. Now you might say that this is completely subjective but we can all agree on one thing, this shadow is not completely normal, it has that something, call it whatever you want. Furthermore, as for those who'll say that this person is Kabuto, I'll answer no for 2 reasons. First Karin doesn't recognise his chakra even though she has come in contact with him, secondly, even if you say that his chakra has been altered because of his experiments, you can't just pass by Karin's description: has a really terrible feeling to it! Even if he was Kabuto, his escape from Izanami would mean that change of his mindset and therefore his "evil" chakra. If you go by saying that he's jsut another Spiral Zetsu I would answer no for reasons of aesthetics. Right now, Spiral Zetsu is a huge mystery and you just can't throw a bunch of them, it would ruin the whole atmosphere. Besides, the whole point in him is that he's unique, if more than one had managed to be created, why wouldn't Madara or Obito use them before?


    Based on all that, I think that the person Hashirama back then and the one Karin saw now is one and the same. More importantly, I'll say that he's from the uzumaki clan and that's the reason he has survived this long. Even the the amount of time is too big, I do believe that Uzumaki can find ways to prolong their lives this much. Ofc, this is just a hypothesis. In any case, the reason I'm saying this is because of Hashirama's certainty back then. Having confirmed that that thing he saw back then was an actual individual, and being certain that he can't have lived for so long without being a special case, I believe that it's impossible for him to be a normal person from Madara's and Hashirama's era.

    I know that my theory is quite shaky but this time I'll believe my instinct. Being someone we already know and whom we all have predicted is just too cliche and something that Kishi doesn't want to. A prime example of such certainty was our belief as to how Minato would have given Naruto the other half to become complete or the other half to just surive. In both cases we were utterly mistaken. Unless, you go by questioning Hashirama's certainty after all the battles he had against Madara, you just have to accept that at that time Hashirama did see something, it wasn't just some wind that blew.


    Conclusion: The person Hashirama saw back then and the one Karin felt now is the one and the same.
    I think it will be shisui didn't spell it right oh well
     
         

  4. #29
    Member SixPathsOfTobi's Avatar
    Status
    SixPathsOfTobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    939
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    When i started reading i wanted to refer you to my thread about izanagi and EMS about how madara escaped dead with izanagi.. but with making that thread i didn't think about that madara was shown after hashirama looked up that cliff..

    but anyway as far as the dude at sasuke's is concerned.. at this point i'll just wait till wednesday in stead of speculating about it.
     
         

  5. #30
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Thunder God View Post
    I think it will be shisui didn't spell it right oh well
    I highly doubt abou that, Itachi himself said that Shisui incinerated his body so nobody would find him and therefore Itachi did see him. Besides, what would be the morality of the story? That every uchiha is never the way he looks like?
    Quote Originally Posted by SixPathsOfTobi View Post
    When i started reading i wanted to refer you to my thread about izanagi and EMS about how madara escaped dead with izanagi.. but with making that thread i didn't think about that madara was shown after hashirama looked up that cliff..

    but anyway as far as the dude at sasuke's is concerned.. at this point i'll just wait till wednesday in stead of speculating about it.
    Me too but you know, I just wanted to have my chance to tell my opinion as well on this strange puzzle.
     
         

  6. #31
    かぐやのセクシー flyboyissac's Avatar
    Status
    flyboyissac is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kaguya's dimension
    Posts
    3,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yo, Yo, Yooooooooooooo
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post
    Nope Kishimoto said on his Facebook page that we'd never guess who it is. The notion that it's possible to guess means that we have seen him.
    lmao kishi mo to on facebook lol scam
     
         

  7. #32
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    1,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

     
         

  8. #33
    Academy Student
    Status
    anilz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    It's danzo , he is an anbu member ,he had more experience in battle and when he saw obito(madara) he was still calm so he must have hide something to survive
     
         

  9. #34
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by anilz View Post
    It's danzo , he is an anbu member ,he had more experience in battle and when he saw obito(madara) he was still calm so he must have hide something to survive
    Do you even take into account that this guy blew himself into pieces and he's right now dead?
     
         

  10. #35
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    770
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    It's kabuto no doubt about it. It could only be him, itachi already gave us the clue 1. The fact that kabuto had free himself by believing in himself andnhis powers will make him want to help out in this war since he's responsible for half the stuff that has happened. 2. straight up sasuke needs some with medical ninjutsu -kabuto with sage knowledge and 3. I dont think at this stage kishi will throw a new character at us now.
     
         

  11. #36
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    It's kabuto no doubt about it. It could only be him, itachi already gave us the clue 1. The fact that kabuto had free himself by believing in himself andnhis powers will make him want to help out in this war since he's responsible for half the stuff that has happened. 2. straight up sasuke needs some with medical ninjutsu -kabuto with sage knowledge and 3. I dont think at this stage kishi will throw a new character at us now.
    And what about Karin's strange reaction? Also, If the person I thinkk he is, is the one that helped Madara back then against Hashirama it would be more like a formal intronduction, not someone completely new.
     
         

  12. #37
    Member Harry Balzac's Avatar
    Status
    Harry Balzac is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patron
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    I like the theory. Could be madara's comrade and would explain the "I'm nurturing a new eye" comment he made to tobirama. But on the other hand he could be kabuto, not that it would make sense since karin doesn't seem familiar with his chakra.
     
         
    Last edited by Harry Balzac; 02-22-2014 at 07:14 AM.

  13. #38
    Member Omar19992010's Avatar
    Status
    Omar19992010 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    It could be Kabuto but it also could be anyone else. I'm hoping it's a new a character or one we don't really know about.
     
         

  14. #39
    Wilhelm's Avatar
    Status
    Wilhelm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Österreich
    Posts
    10,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    It actually makes sense for Kishi to make the mysterious person an uzumaki. Kishi hasn't really touched on the Uzumaki much, it would be cool for him to include more information of the Uzuamki using this person.
     
         

  15. #40
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omar19992010 View Post
    It could be Kabuto but it also could be anyone else. I'm hoping it's a new a character or one we don't really know about.
    Exactly, I think that it would be a huge troll for Kishi to make him Kabuto just to heal Sasuke and then leave him as side character with no further use.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji.. View Post
    It actually makes sense for Kishi to make the mysterious person an uzumaki. Kishi hasn't really touched on the Uzumaki much, it would be cool for him to include more information of the Uzuamki using this person.
    Indeed, I can't wait to see who the hell he actually is.
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    I'm also starting to think it might be someone who we haven't seen before....Just because going through all of the characters we know of and have seen none of them seem likely enough...At this point we really don't know whether this person is there to save Sasuke or to finish him off so...
     
         

  17. #42
    Son of the Morning Yahcob13's Avatar
    Status
    Yahcob13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    901
    Post Thanks / Like
    Behold the power of Love
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Maybe its the So6P's mom.
     
         

  18. #43
    «Swørdsmän» Zorø's Avatar
    Status
    Zorø is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    10,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaizoku
     



    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    He probably is someone weve seen before....
     
         

  19. #44
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yahcob13 View Post
    Maybe its the So6P's mom.
    Too far- fetched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibakuu Tensei View Post
    He probably is someone weve seen before....
    Maybe, maybe not. I for one I'm almost certain that he wil be someone new.
     
         

  20. #45
    Member OMGitsShakra's Avatar
    Status
    OMGitsShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    783
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intuition is the highest
    form of intelligence,
    transcending all individual
    ability and skill"
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    I dont think its not someone we havent seen before, i just think its either someone we didnt think we be able to come back to life, or someone who has been introduced in the "background" so to speak. I was convinced it had to be Kabuto at first, but after Karin said she didn't recognize his chakra, that knocked that option out immediately. Someone had the theory that it could be one of the other zetzu pieces that we saw attached to the tree along with spiral zetzu...or it could be the sage himself or one of his boys. Those are my only thoughts on it as of now. Its def a dude, and Karin nor Hashi recognize him so .....

    The sage could be an Uzumaki, but i feel like this is a stretch. Idk why, i just don't see it being the sage was an Uzumaki.......mainly because Senju and Uchiha originated from his sons...Uzumaki could be a branch of course or an entirely seperate clan from Senju and Uchiha (which is what we have come to believe). Kaguya seems to have come from a time where no clans were really established, just people and heartache existed so for me personally, there just isnt even evidence to enough to say whether or not they were.
     
         

  21. #46
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    770
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    it's kabuto no doubt about it. It could only be him, itachi already gave us the clue 1. The fact that kabuto had 2 free himself by believing in himself and his powers will make him want to help out in this war since he's responsible for half the stuff that has happened. 2. Straight up sasuke needs some with medical ninjutsu -kabuto with sage knowledge and 3. I dont think at this stage kishi will throw a new character at us now.
    just like i said i'm so good
     
         

  22. #47
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,058
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: The mysterious person is someone that we haven't seen before.

    Quote Originally Posted by lion fang master View Post
    just like i said i'm so good
    such vanity that you tried to search my old thread only so that you can that you were correct? Bravo.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •