View Poll Results: Agree or Disagree

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree completely

    1 5.88%
  • I agree somewhat, but I agree that Kabuto is not the mysterious person.

    7 41.18%
  • I disagree, but I do agree that Kabuto is not the mysterious person

    2 11.76%
  • I disagree completely, Kabuto is the mysterious person

    7 41.18%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 55
  1. #26
    Member Omar19992010's Avatar
    Status
    Omar19992010 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by God of the akatsuki View Post
    well I mean you should know that shisui doesn't have eyes
    An uhiha ancestor that brings to being older than madara meaning someone is even more legendary then madara and someone cant be that old and living or even standing
    This is Fiction Not real Life. Tsunade Supposed to be Old and yet she looks like as she's in her Late 20's,Early 30's
     
         

  2. #27
    Member NarutotheDragonBorn's Avatar
    Status
    NarutotheDragonBorn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    craving some pizza
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Guys dont be stupid its obviously the Ramen shop guy
     
         

  3. #28
    Member ShisuiReborn's Avatar
    Status
    ShisuiReborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    348
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Omar19992010 View Post
    This is Fiction Not real Life. Tsunade Supposed to be Old and yet she looks like as she's in her Late 20's,Early 30's
    Tsunade uses an actual technique to do that. But overall, yes. It is fiction. If Kishi wants a thousand-year old man to show up beat down Madara using the bristles of a toothbrush, he damn well will.
     
         

  4. #29
    Member Mille Ignis's Avatar
    Status
    Mille Ignis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    The mystery person is Kabuto.

    Let me ask you this, why would a new character, or known/unknown uchiha, walk on bare feet?
    Why would Shisui appear at this part of the story?
    Why would the Uchiha ancestor not bother to put on shoes?
    Why would they have a sage mode? (the mystery person has a sage mode aura)

    Oro isnt a sensor, so he cant sense who the mystery person is.
    Tobirama has never met Kabuto and there is a cloud of dust in the way, so he cant see his face either.

    People their chakra signatures can change. Karin at one point, almost didnt recognize Sasuke his chakra signature,
    that was how much it had changed (much darker and colder). If it wasnt for the fact that she could see him with
    her eyes (in front of her), she might not have even recognized him.

    Karin never saw Kabuto with his modifications (dna blood injections) and sage mode.
    She has only seen the old Kabuto. A changed chakra signature is like mixing yellow and blue into green.
    You wont recognize the blue and the yellow. Karin cant recognize the sound 5 in there for example, even
    if she has met them.

    Minato, a sensor, didnt even recognize Obito's chakra in their fight on Naruto's birth, because Obito's chakra
    signature was modified as well (Zetsu cells) and had changed.

    The mystery man is Kabuto.
    Deal with it dattebayo.
    That whole page (Chapter 644 pg 3) forshadows the fact that the mysterious person is not good. What role would Kabuto play in showing up? He would revive Sasuke? He would give Sasuke senju DNA/Rinnegan? Kiran would not have a bad feeling if Kabuto showed up. For the most part, Kabuto has changed, yes, but he should have turned good if anything giving a good vive. This manga is about changing peoples' hearts and coming together to defeat a bigger enemy. Kabuto being the mysterious person has no relevance to the plot as of right now.

    Why Shisui would appear at this part of the story?
    Reread my thread.
    Why would the Uchiha ancestor not bother to put on shoes?
    Hell if I know. Some people prefer to be barefoot. This is a theory providing a possibility of who it may be not who it is.
    Why would they have a sage mode? (the mystery person has a sage mode aura)
    What makes you think this is a sage mode aura?

    The burden of proof is now on your shoulders. Tell me, besides the fact that he's barefoot, as to why the mysterious person is Kabuto and what relevance he has right now.
     
         

  5. #30
    ★ 四代目火影 ★ Konohas gelber Blitz's Avatar
    Status
    Konohas gelber Blitz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    ★ 戦場で ★
    Posts
    819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is impossible in this
    fog of ignorance.
     



    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Hard to say. Kabuto is probably the only one without wearing shoes.



    Also. Many people are thinking that this dude is no dude but ... Look on your own.



    ... but seriously, the mystery man is probably the white zetsu. He was the one who saved Madaras life and he's probably still the "only unknown" charakter in Naruto.
     
         

  6. #31
    Member Mille Ignis's Avatar
    Status
    Mille Ignis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Konohas gelber Blitz View Post



    ... but seriously, the mystery man is probably the white zetsu. He was the one who saved Madaras life and he's probably still the "only unknown" charakter in Naruto.
    Well all I can say is that that dog needs to get his foot checked out. I mean look at it, it's glowing. He must have stepped in some radiation somewhere. But white zetsu seems unlikely, since I think Tobirama would have seen a zetsu spawn by now. Perhaps it could be a clone of the person inside of white zetsu.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member ShisuiReborn's Avatar
    Status
    ShisuiReborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    348
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Mille Ignis View Post
    That whole page (Chapter 644 pg 3) forshadows the fact that the mysterious person is not good. What role would Kabuto play in showing up? He would revive Sasuke? He would give Sasuke senju DNA/Rinnegan? Kiran would not have a bad feeling if Kabuto showed up. For the most part, Kabuto has changed, yes, but he should have turned good if anything giving a good vive. This manga is about changing peoples' hearts and coming together to defeat a bigger enemy. Kabuto being the mysterious person has no relevance to the plot as of right now.

    Why Shisui would appear at this part of the story?
    Reread my thread.
    Why would the Uchiha ancestor not bother to put on shoes?
    Hell if I know. Some people prefer to be barefoot. This is a theory providing a possibility of who it may be not who it is.
    Why would they have a sage mode? (the mystery person has a sage mode aura)
    What makes you think this is a sage mode aura?

    The burden of proof is now on your shoulders. Tell me, besides the fact that he's barefoot, as to why the mysterious person is Kabuto and what relevance he has right now.
    The thing is, Karin says she "Has a bad feeling" about the mysterious person. That doesn't mean he/she is evil, in any sense of the word. Karin's entire mind is focused on saving Sasuke; chances are, anyone to approach him that she isn't familiar with would give her a bad feeling. Plus the fact that she's injured could easily disrupt her ability to judge a person's chakra from that distance. Is it Kabuto? Possibly, but I hope not. Shisui? No, he's dead. Itachi? Nope, dead too. New character? Doubtful, we're really late in the story, and the climax would be an awkward moment for a new character to arrive. Old Uchiha? Read my last sentence.

    I sincerely hope it isn't Kabuto, but my money is honestly on him.
     
         

  8. #33
    Member Maito Gai's Avatar
    Status
    Maito Gai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're depressed you'e
    living in the past, If you're
    anxious you're living in the
    future, if you're at peace
    you're living in the present.
    -Lao Tzu
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    i hope it isn't kabuto, i'm hoping its a new player in the game
     
         

  9. #34
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Mille Ignis View Post
    That whole page (Chapter 644 pg 3) forshadows the fact that the mysterious person is not good. What role would Kabuto play in showing up? He would revive Sasuke? He would give Sasuke senju DNA/Rinnegan? Kiran would not have a bad feeling if Kabuto showed up. For the most part, Kabuto has changed, yes, but he should have turned good if anything giving a good vive. This manga is about changing peoples' hearts and coming together to defeat a bigger enemy. Kabuto being the mysterious person has no relevance to the plot as of right now.

    Why Shisui would appear at this part of the story?
    Reread my thread.
    Why would the Uchiha ancestor not bother to put on shoes?
    Hell if I know. Some people prefer to be barefoot. This is a theory providing a possibility of who it may be not who it is.
    Why would they have a sage mode? (the mystery person has a sage mode aura)
    What makes you think this is a sage mode aura?
    The burden of proof is now on your shoulders. Tell me, besides the fact that he's barefoot, as to why the mysterious person is Kabuto and what relevance he has right now.
    Karin had a bad feeling. Bad feeling is not the same as that the mysterious person is evil.
    Even if she would sense some darkness in the mysterious person it wouldnt be that weird.
    DSM is a dark/evil sage mode. Juugo is in essence a good person, but when he transforms, his chakrachanges completely. Kabuto is using Juugo's power in sage mode, however, Kabuto doesnt lose himself unlike Juugo. Besides, ones judgement gets clouded when worried. Karin is incredibly worried about Sasuke right now and therefore she might not be that accurate in her sensing and judgment.

    Kabuto's story isnt finished yet. Kishi wont just leave him in Izanami till the end of the manga.
    Kabuto will redeem himself. Even in death, Itachi has again, left help behind for his little brother Sasuke.
    Kabuto is gonna help Sasuke.
    There is a good opportunity to reintroduce Kabuto right now.
    The aura shown is most likely a sage mode aura (its similar to how Naruto's frog sage aura was drawn vs Pain).
    Kabuto sage mode aura.

    Kabuto is arguably the best medic alive right now (both offensive and defensively).
    Sasuke isnt in good shape as you noticed. Kabuto is familiar with the curse seal and sage mode. Sasuke has Juugo's
    flesh in his chest. Kabuto has loads of knowledge of the sage, sharingan, mokuton, Juugo and the curse seal, anti mokuton poison, anti dojutsu abilities. There is so much that Kabuto can do right now.

    Why would a probably 1000 or more years old Older son of the sage, suddenly arrive at this point in the story?
    The manga is nearing its end. It is not likely, that a character like the Older son is introduced in this part of the story.
    It would need loads of backup info what he has been doing all this time and why. How he survived etc.
    A character like that cant play some minor role either. Kishi basically needs to start a big story almost from scratch for the Older son. He cant just help Sasuke and be like ''okay here is an upgrade and I saved you, good luck bye'' or play some other minor role. If he is introduced, he will need to have a major role, unlike Kabuto. We already know his history. Kishi only has to finish the story of Kabuto. That is something that will fit more in this part of the series.

    We have Spiral zetsu with the insides. Madara in Juubi jinc form. Naruto dying. Sasuke dying. Obito in trouble.
    Kakashi, Minato, Sakura and Gaara with their hands full. Introducing a new character like the Older son, will just be to much. Reintroducing a character like Kabuto, who only needs his story to be finished by Kishi just fits way better.
     
         
    Last edited by Meowazziel; 02-16-2014 at 09:08 PM.

  10. #35
    Member Mille Ignis's Avatar
    Status
    Mille Ignis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Karin had a bad feeling. Bad feeling is not the same as that the mysterious person is evil.
    Even if she would sense some darkness in the mysterious person it wouldnt be that weird.
    DSM is a dark/evil sage mode. Juugo is in essence a good person, but when he transforms, his chakrachanges completely. Kabuto is using Juugo's power in sage mode, however, Kabuto doesnt lose himself unlike Juugo. Besides, ones judgement gets clouded when worried. Karin is incredibly worried about Sasuke right now and therefore she might not be that accurate in her sensing and judgment.

    Kabuto's story isnt finished yet. Kishi wont just leave him in Izanami till the end of the manga.
    Kabuto will redeem himself. Even in death, Itachi has again, left help behind for his little brother Sasuke.
    Kabuto is gonna help Sasuke.
    There is a good opportunity to reintroduce Kabuto right now.
    The aura shown is most likely a sage mode aura (its similar to how Naruto's frog sage aura was drawn vs Pain).
    Kabuto sage mode aura.

    Kabuto is arguably the best medic alive right now (both offensive and defensively).
    Sasuke isnt in good shape as you noticed. Kabuto is familiar with the curse seal and sage mode. Sasuke has Juugo's
    flesh in his chest. Kabuto has loads of knowledge of the sage, sharingan, mokuton, Juugo and the curse seal, anti mokuton poison, anti dojutsu abilities. There is so much that Kabuto can do right now.

    Why would a probably 1000 or more years old Older son of the sage, suddenly arrive at this point in the story?
    The manga is nearing its end. It is not likely, that a character like the Older son is introduced in this part of the story.
    It would need loads of backup info what he has been doing all this time and why. How he survived etc.
    A character like that cant play some minor role either. Kishi basically needs to start a big story almost from scratch for the Older son. He cant just help Sasuke and be like ''okay here is an upgrade and I saved you, good luck bye'' or play some other minor role. If he is introduced, he will need to have a major role, unlike Kabuto. We already know his history. Kishi only has to finish the story of Kabuto. That is something that will fit more in this part of the series.
    I think you are reading too much into the fact that a bad feeling doesn't necessarily mean evil. Yes this is true, however, this manga is pretty linear, so more than likely a bad feeling means something more along the lines of danger than horseshoes and rainbows. Kabuto should not be in dragon sage mode right now. The reason why Kabuto could handle dragon sage made was because he stole Oro's cells thus giving a body able to handle dragon sage mode. However, Oro has taken his power back, thus Kabuto is now normal Kabuto. The reason for the swirls and such that look like charka is for ascetics. Seeing a black background with a white silhouette is not very pleasing to the eye. Also why would Kabuto be in sage mode anyway? There really is no point for him to be in it.

    I agree Kabuto will make a return, I just do not think this is the time nor the place for it. Yes, he is a very skilled medical ninja and might be able to save Sasuke, but then what would the whole point of killing Sasuke be? For him to get the Rinnegan via near death experience? How would Kabuto showing up give Sasuke a power up? It is obvious Naruto and Sasuke will comeback stronger than before, but Kabuto really has nothing to give Sasuke.

    Chakra is like hair. It can change, but I still know who you are.

    The elder son showing up would give us a lot of necessary information regarding the past and the Sage of Six paths. Futhermore, Kishi wouldn't have to rewrite the story as to how the elder son is still alive or how/why he is there. A chapter or two telling us why he is still alive or around, and a chapter explaining his goals would be enough. Something or someone major has to appear and Kabuto is just not that character.
     
         
    Last edited by Mille Ignis; 02-16-2014 at 09:51 PM.

  11. #36
    Member Reidara's Avatar
    Status
    Reidara is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Electrifyingly exilirated
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Perhaps it's Anko... but without shoes
     
         

  12. #37
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Mille Ignis View Post
    I think you are reading too much into the fact that a bad feeling doesn't necessarily mean evil. Yes this is true, however, this manga is pretty linear, so more than likely a bad feeling means something more along the lines of danger than horseshoes and rainbows. Kabuto should not be in dragon sage mode right now. The reason why Kabuto could handle dragon sage made was because he stole Oro's cells thus giving a body able to handle dragon sage mode. However, Oro has taken his power back, thus Kabuto is now normal Kabuto. The reason for the swirls and such that look like charka is for ascetics. Seeing a black background with a white silhouette is not very pleasing to the eye. Also why would Kabuto be in sage mode anyway? There really is no point for him to be in it.

    I agree Kabuto will make a return, I just do not think this is the time nor the place for it. Yes, he is a very skilled medical ninja and might be able to save Sasuke, but then what would the whole point of killing Sasuke be? For him to get the Rinnegan via near death experience? How would Kabuto showing up give Sasuke a power up? It is obvious Naruto and Sasuke will comeback stronger than before, but Kabuto really has nothing to give Sasuke.

    Chakra is like hair. It can change, but I still know who you are.

    The elder son showing up would give us a lot of necessary information regarding the past and the Sage of Six paths. Futhermore, Kishi wouldn't have to rewrite the story as to how the elder son is still alive or how/why he is there. A chapter or two telling us why he is still alive or around, and a chapter explaining his goals would be enough. Something or someone major has to appear and Kabuto is just not that character.
    Chakra is more like color than hair. If yellow changes to green, its not recognizable anymore.
    Oro's body couldnt handle Juugo's ability. That doesnt make it likely for me that Oro's chakra is crucial for sage mode. It doesnt state it anywhere in the manga that Kabuto could do sage mode, only because of Oro's chakra. I would say, Karin and Juugo's chakra have a bigger impact on Kabuto's ability to do sage mode.

    Kabuto could help Sasuke when it comes to more or less all his abilities.
    As I said
    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Kabuto is arguably the best medic alive right now (both offensive and defensively).
    Sasuke isnt in good shape as you noticed. Kabuto is familiar with the curse seal and sage mode. Sasuke has Juugo's
    flesh in his chest. Kabuto has loads of knowledge of the sage, sharingan, mokuton, Juugo and the curse seal, anti mokuton poison, anti dojutsu abilities. There is so much that Kabuto can do right now.
    Meaning if anyone can upgrade Sasuke, its Kabuto. Being a medic, he can help plenty others as well and knowledge (which Kabuto has plenty of) is power as well.
     
         

  13. #38
    Kimblee Vs. Kisame Floydical's Avatar
    Status
    Floydical is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In Your Blind Spot
    Posts
    2,981
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    So your saying its not a new character but its the Uchiha ancestor? That would be a new character buddy.

    I'd say its most likely Kabuto still.
     
         

  14. #39
    Member Mille Ignis's Avatar
    Status
    Mille Ignis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Chakra is more like color than hair. If yellow changes to green, its not recognizable anymore.
    Oro's body couldnt handle Juugo's ability. That doesnt make it likely for me that Oro's chakra is crucial for sage mode. It doesnt state it anywhere in the manga that Kabuto could do sage mode, only because of Oro's chakra. I would say, Karin and Juugo's chakra have a bigger impact on Kabuto's ability to do sage mode.

    Kabuto could help Sasuke when it comes to more or less all his abilities.
    As I said

    Meaning if anyone can upgrade Sasuke, its Kabuto. Being a medic, he can help plenty others as well and knowledge (which Kabuto has plenty of) is power as well.
    "By infusing himself with Orochimaru's DNA, Kabuto gained access to his master's snake techniques and summons, the ability to alter his body and an enhanced chakra capacity. Kabuto also assimilated DNA from three members of Taka, gaining Karin's healing powers and Jūgo's ability to passively absorb natural energy, allowing him to continuously use Sage Mode without assistance. In addition to assimilating Suigetsu Hōzuki's DNA, Kabuto developed an altered version of his liquification abilities"

    Taken straight from the Wiki.

    Yellow and blue may make green, but that does not denine that fact that it's still a combination of red and green. All because Kabuto's chakra may does not mean Kabuto's original chakara essence cannot be derived from what it is now. Furthermore, I believe it has also been stated that Karin can sense the motives of the person as well due to the feeling of the chakara such as warm and cold.

    Kabuto has a lot of knowledge yes, but how does that make Sasuke stronger. If I tell you how to fight, you don't all of a sudden become stronger. I can tell you my weakness, but if I don't give you the opportunity to attack it what good does it do. Madara is over powered at the moment. They have to be able to withstand his attacks first before they can even think about hitting him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    So your saying its not a new character but its the Uchiha ancestor? That would be a new character buddy.

    I'd say its most likely Kabuto still.
    As for you, the Elder son has already been introduced therefore it is not a new character... There are two main Uchiha ancestors, Sage of Six Paths and the Elder son. Yes there are more, such as the son of the elder son and his son and so on, but when you say Uchiha ancestor those two should be the only ones to come to mind that is why I used it and then specify later on as to which one it should be.
     
         

  15. #40
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Mille Ignis View Post
    "By infusing himself with Orochimaru's DNA, Kabuto gained access to his master's snake techniques and summons, the ability to alter his body and an enhanced chakra capacity. Kabuto also assimilated DNA from three members of Taka, gaining Karin's healing powers and Jūgo's ability to passively absorb natural energy, allowing him to continuously use Sage Mode without assistance. In addition to assimilating Suigetsu Hōzuki's DNA, Kabuto developed an altered version of his liquification abilities"

    Taken straight from the Wiki.

    Yellow and blue may make green, but that does not denine that fact that it's still a combination of red and green. All because Kabuto's chakra may does not mean Kabuto's original chakara essence cannot be derived from what it is now. Furthermore, I believe it has also been stated that Karin can sense the motives of the person as well due to the feeling of the chakara such as warm and cold.

    Kabuto has a lot of knowledge yes, but how does that make Sasuke stronger. If I tell you how to fight, you don't all of a sudden become stronger. I can tell you my weakness, but if I don't give you the opportunity to attack it what good does it do. Madara is over powered at the moment. They have to be able to withstand his attacks first before they can even think about hitting him.
    Wiki is made by fans. Its not some site which only contains facts, so I dont find it strong in terms of proof.
    It used to say on that site that Itachi was evil, until it was revealed that he wasnt.
    Basically it has lot of good info, but it is still made by fans, who have acces to the manga,
    just as you and I and who can know basically just as much.

    Knowledge can be used for strategies, among other things, like Kabuto knows about sharingan,
    Juugo's body (Sasuke has his flesh), sage mode, Mokuton etc. Kabuto can help him upgrade.
    He has anti mokuton and anti dojutsu tools as well.
    Plenty of things that he could use his knowledge for.

    About the chakra being compared to hairstyle or color and how to interpret it.
    I guess we have to agree to disagree on this point.

    But anyway lets see next week who this mystery person will be.
    I expect that Kishi doesnt let us wait another chapter.
     
         

  16. #41
    Member Mille Ignis's Avatar
    Status
    Mille Ignis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Wiki is made by fans. Its not some site which only contains facts, so I dont find it strong in terms of proof.
    It used to say on that site that Itachi was evil, until it was revealed that he wasnt.
    Basically it has lot of good info, but it is still made by fans, who have acces to the manga,
    just as you and I and who can know basically just as much.
    Well I guess to conclude this argument, I guess I ought to say this.

    The fact the Wiki is not a credible source for research doesn't mean that it's wrong to use as basic reference material. Yes, the Wiki is written by fans, but it is also edited by the fans. If a fan sees that something is wrong they can change it. So the Wiki may not be credible but it is mostly reliable.

    Have a good night. We will see in two to three days.
     
         

  17. #42
    Member God of the akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    God of the akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in the akatsuki hideout reanimating the sage of the six paths
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you wish to kill me, then
    hate me and hold that hate
    against me when we meet again
    v/_\v
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Omar19992010 View Post
    This is Fiction Not real Life. Tsunade Supposed to be Old and yet she looks like as she's in her Late 20's,Early 30's
    am i comparing it to real life it just obvious answer please tell what character EVER walked without eyes in naruto
     
         

  18. #43
    Member Mille Ignis's Avatar
    Status
    Mille Ignis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by God of the akatsuki View Post
    am i comparing it to real life it just obvious answer please tell what character EVER walked without eyes in naruto
    Reread chapter 657.
    Short answer is Madara.
     
         

  19. #44
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    2,843
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Fugaku Uchiha(sasukes dad maybe)
     
         

  20. #45
    Black Dragon Draw's Avatar
    Status
    Draw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Not Soloing Anyone
    Posts
    1,429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by nana kofi jayson View Post
    ....itachi got the MS when he took his entire clan down, paticularly parents.
    False. He had MS before massacre
     
         

  21. #46
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by Draw View Post
    Shisui is dead. Danzo had his right shoulder/arm as the vessel for his senju DNA and sharingan holders. Shisui is dead get over it. Itachi last saw him w no eyes and both arms. Shisui probably wandered off and was eventually found by Danzo and his men. It is kabuto get the hell over it.
    Exactly this. Who the heck is talking about Shisui? Shisui is dead and long gone, and there hasn't been ANY place where he could have been revived. The only people capable of bringing Shisui back are:

    1) Nagato (and he was sealed by Itachi before he gained self-control from Kabuto)
    2) Madara (and he didn't know about Shisui because Shisui was born AFTER Madara died. Also, Madara wouldn't care about him anyway)
    3) Orochimaru (And he was sealed until just recently, only gained his arms after that ritual, and has no obvious reason (or opportunity away from Sasuke) to do it)
    4) Kabuto (but why would Kabuto try to steal that eye from Naruto, if he had an Edo-Shisui around instead?)

    IT IS NOT SHISUI. Not only is there no evidence to support it, but there's evidence directly AGAINST it.
     
         

  22. #47
    Academy Student
    Status
    disboima is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by God of the akatsuki View Post
    1.why would it be shisui for the last time he has no eyes and last time i check he had ninja shoes on am i correct
    2.A uchiha ancestor so your saying older than madara i doubt it kishi is not going to right a new character
    3.Unknown uchiha i highly doubt it obito,itachi,sasuke, and madara were the last uchiha
    4. ITS KABUTO!!!!!
    ^^^ This (period) ^^^

    For those using the "bad chakra feeling" reason that Karin said, to escape from Izanami is to accept the self and accept reality, not turn over a new leaf and be good. So Kabuto's true self could be an evil person as long as he is true to himself and accept reality as it is. Also its been a while since Karin been around Kabuto so she may be unfamiliar with the chakra sense. Orochimaru cant sense who the man is so it cant even be said that Orochimaru dont recognize the person cuz he will have to actually see the person to know wether or not he knows them.

    Kabuto is also one of the finest Medical Ninja so could definitely help Sasuke.. how will anyone else do the job?
     
         

  23. #48
    Member jsss's Avatar
    Status
    jsss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry bad English
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    it is white zetsu.
     
         

  24. #49
    Academy Student
    Status
    disboima is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Dont forget that everyone thought it was too obvious for Tobi to be Obito so they cam up with all these other theories as to who is behind the mask. This is the same situation. Its Kabuto, get over it.
     
         

  25. #50
    Member Mille Ignis's Avatar
    Status
    Mille Ignis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Mystery Man is not Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by disboima View Post
    ^^^ This (period) ^^^

    For those using the "bad chakra feeling" reason that Karin said, to escape from Izanami is to accept the self and accept reality, not turn over a new leaf and be good. So Kabuto's true self could be an evil person as long as he is true to himself and accept reality as it is. Also its been a while since Karin been around Kabuto so she may be unfamiliar with the chakra sense. Orochimaru cant sense who the man is so it cant even be said that Orochimaru dont recognize the person cuz he will have to actually see the person to know wether or not he knows them.

    Kabuto is also one of the finest Medical Ninja so could definitely help Sasuke.. how will anyone else do the job?
    If Kabuto's true self is evil then why would he help Sasuke? The only point of that panel is to foreshadow that something dangerous is approaching Sasuke. If anything Kabuto shouldn't be that thing. Kabuto was spared by Itachi and by Itachi he was able to find peace with himself, so he should feel grateful toward not only Itachi but his brother as well, thus karin should not have a bad feeling about him.

    Quote Originally Posted by disboima View Post
    Dont forget that everyone thought it was too obvious for Tobi to be Obito so they cam up with all these other theories as to who is behind the mask. This is the same situation. Its Kabuto, get over it.
    This is not the same situation. While Tobi was behind the mask, we got plenty of foreshadowing in the form of flashbacks to know it was going to be Obito. However, there were many threads (very creative and well thought out threads and others not so much) as to who it could be, but ultimately Obito was the obvious choice. However, we really don't have much information to on here. The only things we know for certain is that Karin has a bad feeling and the guy is barefoot.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •