Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    I will keep this thread short.

    Karin has been guarding one of Oro's bases, where lot of experiments were inprisoned.
    These experiments had curse seals. She has been around them for quite some time and is familiar with the power.
    In this link, Karin is trying to sense if Juugo is among the curse seal users (who use a form of sage mode).

    Karin sensing Sasuke's chakra is changing, when he uses the curse seal.


    One of the reasons that Kabuto can use sage mode, is because he uses Juugo's power.
    Dragon sage mode is considered the most evil/dark sage mode.
    Even someone like Juugo, who in essence is a good person, gets a dark aura when transforming.
    This means this applies to others as well, including a Kabuto free from Izanami, having changed into a different person.
    The mystery person is using a sage mode aura.
    Sage mode Aura Naruto.
    Sage mode Aura Kabuto.

    Karin has met Kabuto in the past, but this was before he had learned sage mode and before he had injected dna from various people in him. Sage mode alone changes your chakra signature already. Even hatred can do this (remember how Sasuke's chakra got colder and colder up to the point that Karin almost didnt recognize it anymore).
    We know that Karin can sense the sage mode user, but obviously she wouldnt recognize Kabuto's current signature, after the sage mode gain, dna injections, izanami etc.
    Its like mixing colors. You dont recognize (or sense in the metaphor colors=chakras) yellow and blue anymore in green.
    It has become a new color. You wont sense Kimimaro, Tayuya, Suigetsu ect. in the new Kabuto.
    It has become a new color, a new chakra signature.


    Conclusion:
    Karin can sense the mystery person, even though he is in Sage mode.
    She is familiar with curse seal sage transformations and Juugo's power.
    She would be able to sense someone like Kabuto who uses Juugo's power to use DSM sage mode, but
    wont be able to recognize him yet as Kabuto.

    Mystery person is Kabuto
    *bare foot.
    *free from izanami.
    *Itachi planned ahead, to help his little brother again, even in death, by using izanami on Kabuto.
    *Sasuke is in bad shape.
    *Kabuto's story needs to be finished.
    *Kabuto is a great medic, has lots of knowledge of Mokuton, curse seal, sage mode, body modifications,
    sharingan, anti mokuton, anti dojutsu tools, info on the sage and soul jutsus like edo tensei.
     
         

  2. #2
    NB's Black God Kami sama's Avatar
    Status
    Kami sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Okie dokie alky, keep it
    lowkey like Thor lil
    bro."
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Solid reasoning I must say. Was the title a cover-up for the guess though? I agree anyways, Karin is capable of sensing CM chakra or rather senjutsu chakra and the body does seem to hint at that.

    Only thing is, I feel like Kabuto is the best guess but I'm still really uneasy on it. Since we know Karin can sense CM chakra, why would she have a bad feeling about it? I feel like she's implying that she recognizes the chakra but why would she feel uneasy about it if she knows what it is? Could be because Orochimaru doesn't always keep the nicest people having CM but still. Also, can Kabuto still use DSM after not having Orochimaru's chakra in him anymore? I'm not saying he can't but I'm curious if he still can or can't.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Cfighter's Avatar
    Status
    Cfighter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    GO BUY SOME SOUP!
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    I agree. At the very least, this is at least FAR more logical than everyone claiming that the mystery person is unknown uchiha, uchiha ancestor, or some new character.
     
         

  4. #4
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    I have been singing that song for nearly a week now and the info with Karin is useful and solid, but some ppl will still doubt.
    Good work
     
         

  5. #5
    thug life itachi4real's Avatar
    Status
    itachi4real is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    floating on a damn cloud with a pound of some stank dank next to me
    Posts
    6,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    the law is like a cobwebb, it
    captures the weak but
    insuffiecient to hold the
    strong
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Good for karin
     
         

  6. #6
    Krabby Patty Javaweb's Avatar
    Status
    Javaweb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Broken Palace
    Posts
    3,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    We might be scared but that's
    what makes us stronger!
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    I don't think Kabuto has DSM anymore
     
         

  7. #7
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    Solid reasoning I must say. Was the title a cover-up for the guess though? I agree anyways, Karin is capable of sensing CM chakra or rather senjutsu chakra and the body does seem to hint at that.

    Only thing is, I feel like Kabuto is the best guess but I'm still really uneasy on it. Since we know Karin can sense CM chakra, why would she have a bad feeling about it? I feel like she's implying that she recognizes the chakra but why would she feel uneasy about it if she knows what it is? Could be because Orochimaru doesn't always keep the nicest people having CM but still. Also, can Kabuto still use DSM after not having Orochimaru's chakra in him anymore? I'm not saying he can't but I'm curious if he still can or can't.
    DSM is a evil/dark sage mode.
    It can make as said, even someone like Juugo, who in essence is a good person, have a dark aura.
    So it could even give people like Naruto a dark aura, if he had used DSM (whe he doesnt have). Karin might as well be just worried and that could cloud her judgement as well. If she senses some form of CM, that could add up in her worries as well like you say.

    I dont think I read somewhere that Oro's chakra is required for DSM. Oro's body couldnt even handle Juugo's power, so I dont find it likely that Oro's power is is all that important for DSM. Karin and Juugo's power seem more important for DSM to me and Kabuto still has those.

    So yeah, I think he can do DSM without Oro's power.
     
         
    Last edited by Meowazziel; 02-16-2014 at 10:12 PM.

  8. #8
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Namimori
    Posts
    2,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Javaweb View Post
    I don't think Kabuto has DSM anymore
    Orochimaru took his DNA back, he didn't take all Kabuto learned away from him
     
         

  9. #9
    NB's Black God Kami sama's Avatar
    Status
    Kami sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Okie dokie alky, keep it
    lowkey like Thor lil
    bro."
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    DSM is a evil/dark sage mode.
    It can make as said, even someone like Juugo, who in essence is a good person, have a dark aura.
    So it could even give people like Naruto a dark aura, if he had used DSM (whe he doesnt have). Karin might as well be just worried and that could cloud her judgement as well. If she senses some form of CM, that could add up in her worries as well like you say.

    I dont think I read somewhere that Oro's chakra is required for DSM. Oro's body couldnt even handle Juugo's power, so I dont find it likely that Oro's power is is all that important for DSM. Karin and Juugo's power seem more important for DSM to me and Kabuto still has those.

    So yeah, I think he can do DSM without Oro's power.
    Ahh! That actually makes much more sense, I see what mean now. Her worries could definitely cloud her judgment and you bring up a great point with Jugo having a dark aura. And it was just an assumption on my part since Oro took his chakra back and then Kabuto no long had DSM. He may still be able to do it since he still has Jugo's power though but it's something I'm unsure about ATM.
     
         

  10. #10
    Krabby Patty Javaweb's Avatar
    Status
    Javaweb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Broken Palace
    Posts
    3,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    We might be scared but that's
    what makes us stronger!
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Vongola View Post
    Orochimaru took his DNA back, he didn't take all Kabuto learned away from him
    But Oro took his chakra away
     
         

  11. #11
    Member SkylineGTR's Avatar
    Status
    SkylineGTR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    +1 for actually taking the time to research why you believe its him and not just forcing your opinion.

    While I do agree with a lot of your points here and I am sure Itachi (much like Minato) doesn't do anything without a reason behind it, I am still uneasy as to concluding it being Kabuto. My mind is still a little set on it being someone else that we may have forgotten about and is now making an appearance (which I am not saying it is, just hoping a little).

    All in all this is solid work.
     
         

  12. #12
    Alpha: The Origin Shiro Yaksha's Avatar
    Status
    Shiro Yaksha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In our culture, the
    phenomena known as emotion is
    considered a mental
    disorder." — Kyubey
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Javaweb View Post
    But Oro took his chakra away
    Juugo's chakra is what helped Kabuto learn SM. Orochimaru couldn't even handle SM so why would Kabuto need Orochimaru's DNA for SM
     
         

  13. #13
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    29,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Love it , I'm behind you 100% .
     
         

  14. #14
    こんにちは!♥ MrsJDepp's Avatar
    Status
    MrsJDepp is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Its jiraiyaaa :o The Shadow has no arm!! jk I agreee ❤
     
         

  15. #15
    Krabby Patty Javaweb's Avatar
    Status
    Javaweb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Broken Palace
    Posts
    3,704
    Post Thanks / Like
    We might be scared but that's
    what makes us stronger!
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post
    Juugo's chakra is what helped Kabuto learn SM. Orochimaru couldn't even handle SM so why would Kabuto need Orochimaru's DNA for SM
    Actually it was for him to absorb it. But I think he needs Oro chakra for the actually DSM
     
         
    Last edited by Javaweb; 02-16-2014 at 11:15 PM.

  16. #16
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    20,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Is the Mystery Person really using Sage Mode? those black lines could just be a visual representation of the negative chakra Karin felt about him.
     
         

  17. #17
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Team Taka
    Posts
    5,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Hanging:O
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Great thread! And this proves Karin can sense senjutsu and negative emotions
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Mille Ignis's Avatar
    Status
    Mille Ignis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    I agree. At the very least, this is at least FAR more logical than Mille Ignis (me) claiming that the mystery person is known uchiha, uchiha ancestor (Elder son), or some pre-existing character.
    Sorry I had to fix your sentence there. [X]

    If you're going to call my thread out, at least be kind enough to read it first.
     
         

  19. #19
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Is the Mystery Person really using Sage Mode? those black lines could just be a visual representation of the negative chakra Karin felt about him.
    Do you have an example maybe of other times where Karin felt a negative normal chakra where it was pictured the same as the black lines around the mystery person?

    For example this is Karin focussing on Sasuke's chakra. His chakra is negative for sure at that point of the manga.
    Vs the Raikage, his chakra was cold and dark and in his fight vs Danzo it was probably even darker.
    Yet the chakra isnt drawn the same as the mystery person. It isnt drawn like that, probably because the mystery person has sage mode and Sasuke didnt in this pic (curse seal was gone).
     
         

  20. #20
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Wabbit Hole
    Posts
    20,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Do you have an example maybe of other times where Karin felt a negative normal chakra where it was pictured the same as the black lines around the mystery person?

    For example this is Karin focussing on Sasuke's chakra. His chakra is negative for sure at that point of the manga.
    Vs the Raikage, his chakra was cold and dark and in his fight vs Danzo it was probably even darker.
    Yet the chakra isnt drawn the same as the mystery person. It isnt drawn like that, probably because the mystery person has sage mode and Sasuke didnt in this pic (curse seal was gone).
    Well, it's possible, I too personally think the mystery person came from the Akatsuki Hideout, we shall have to wait and see.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member NaruSasuRival's Avatar
    Status
    NaruSasuRival is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Oro took his chakra, but he did not take all his cell that merged with Kabuto. Remember that Kabuto's body was completely changed because he injected all the remains of Orochimaru. Taking chakra will not remove those cell as we all know Kabuto still had tail when Orochimaru was leaving.
     
         

  22. #22
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cfighter View Post
    I agree. At the very least, this is at least FAR more logical than everyone claiming that the mystery person is unknown uchiha, uchiha ancestor, or some new character.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaE20 View Post
    I have been singing that song for nearly a week now and the info with Karin is useful and solid, but some ppl will still doubt.
    Good work
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineGTR View Post
    +1 for actually taking the time to research why you believe its him and not just forcing your opinion.

    While I do agree with a lot of your points here and I am sure Itachi (much like Minato) doesn't do anything without a reason behind it, I am still uneasy as to concluding it being Kabuto. My mind is still a little set on it being someone else that we may have forgotten about and is now making an appearance (which I am not saying it is, just hoping a little).

    All in all this is solid work.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ecstasy- View Post
    Love it , I'm behind you 100% .
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJDepp View Post
    Its jiraiyaaa :o The Shadow has no arm!! jk I agreee ❤
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaBrothers View Post
    Great thread! And this proves Karin can sense senjutsu and negative emotions
    Thanks .
     
         

  23. #23
    Member AlphaSeed's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Thanks .
    i think you just ruined my wednesday lol


    i think your right
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Do you need to see oxygen to know its in the air?
     
         

  25. #25
    Fanboy Slayer XxXsanaduxX's Avatar
    Status
    XxXsanaduxX is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    2,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Re: Karin can sense curse seal mode chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Javaweb View Post
    But Oro took his chakra away
    that just means that kabuto cant do snake tricks anymore
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •