Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Jugo's Sage transformation + SO6P

I'm not sure if this has been discussed or if everyone just accepted it right off bat but Jugo and those of his clan derived their powers from the Snake clans Sage mode techniques....or at least that's what apparently was said by Kabuto when explaining his own technique.

Now we know that there is something unique about Jugo and his clans own bodies. Its almost like they have a built in natural energy collector.

Now I know a few people have theorized this before but perhaps there may be three parts to the SO6P's body. How would someone discover natural energy in the first place? Naturally the SAGE must have been one (if not the) of the original users of Sage mode however as he is the second only person to ever use chakra it is unlikely he spent a massive amount of time sitting around meditating, his life was just far to full of things to do for that to be a realistic pass time for him.

So naturally the Sage must have had some manner of automatic sage mode, his body must have been capable of gathering natural energy at all times, like Jugo's own clan, only difference is that he could control it, perhaps it was a pure form of it etc.

So my question is why did Fukasaku say to Naruto the gathering natural energy on the move was impossible when quite obviously there was an entire CLAN out there that could demonstrate this particular ability. Surely a true sage must have fought them once or twice to realize that their powers were senjutsu based, not only that if their sage transformation is derived from the snake sage mode the Toads likely would have had knowledge on it (being enemies and all).

I really hope Kishi explains this because right now we have two very conflicting views of senjutsu:

A) It can only be gathered when absolutely still.

and

B) Jugo's clan is completely exempt from this rule.

I just can't get around the fact that even when not in Sage transformation Jugo can commune with birds/animals and they feel perfect at home with the fact. Its like he is always meditating for a Sage mode. We have seen Naruto exhibit the same tendencies when gathering natural energy. So Jugo must be doing the same...ALL THE TIME even when not transformed....

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn’t matter how
    well-written, developed, and
    deep a character is, there
    will always be a group of
    people in the fandom that will
    reduce that character to 2 or
    3 traits and then misinterpret
    everything they do based on
    those 2 or 3 traits

Re: Jugo's Sage transformation + SO6P

Duh, he was a sage after all, why else would it be called sage mode?

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is a status

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    Duh, he was a sage after all, why else would it be called sage mode?
    I sont think its that simple

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiroShonen View Post
    I sont think its that simple
    So no other comments?

Nobody thinks it strange that Base Jugo has a pseudo constant sage mode? I'm not even sure the so called "sage transformation" that comes over him is even natural, to me it seems like some kind of corruption. Jugo himself couldn't be further away from the nature of his own powers, so its not the individual here that's causing the grotesque effect, is it possible it was something done to Jugo's clan? I highly doubt an entire clan of these raging beasts could exist normally so its likely that someone or something infected them with to cause this change. Perhaps even Orochimaru considering his connection to the snake clan.